#1 Posted by Golem (760 posts) - - Show Bio

If ANYONE gets prep against Supes, they pretty much win by getting some kryptonite. Game over.

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23643 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"why would that end the fight? he can stay out of range of the kryptonite and beat whoever without getting close to them."

Not if it's thanos. If it's thanos and thanos or anyone like him and they get a year of prep time then superman is as screwed as germany was when it pissed off russia.
Post Edited:2007-10-25 20:31:23

#3 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

why would that end the fight? he can stay out of range of the kryptonite and beat whoever without getting close to them.

#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23643 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"some people would be fast enough that they could keep superman in range with the kryptonite or would be smart enough to come up with some really creative way to spring it on him. but most people would still lose to him."

Doom's got magic so if he fought superman and had a week of prep time then supes got no chance whatsoever.

#5 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

some people would be fast enough that they could keep superman in range with the kryptonite or would be smart enough to come up with some really creative way to spring it on him. but most people would still lose to him.

#6 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

that's true, there are lots of people who could take him with prep time. but not that many.

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23643 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's galactus then prep time or not supes is dead. If it's the flying spaghetti monster than we are all dead.

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom and Kang would totally own Supes.

Strange would own Supes.

Reed would own.

Norman Osborn could probably do it.

There're more people, I just don't wanna sit here typing the list. Oh, last one. If Peter Parker had the resources, he'd win too.

#9 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

How would Peter win? =/ Make supes feel sorry for him?

Post Edited:2007-10-25 22:20:11

#10 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Doom and Kang would totally own Supes. Strange would own Supes. Reed would own. Norman Osborn could probably do it. There're more people, I just don't wanna sit here typing the list. Oh, last one. If Peter Parker had the resources, he'd win too."

Oh yeah kryptonite web shooters ^_^

oh and dreadnaught i dont think thanos needs prep to beat supes

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminal Velocity says:

"How would Peter win? =/ Make supes feel sorry for him?

Post Edited:2007-10-25 22:20:11"

Like I said, if Peter had the resources, he could do it. He can make some crazy powerful device to do it.