SuperMan BatMan Wonderwoman Vs Thor And Loki And Valkryie

BlackopsX21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is some i just snapped up at 500in the morning so yeah its not my best i just snapped it up and valkryie shes

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgardians will win.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Wonder Woman takes out the weaklings while supes and bats use strategy against Thor

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman take out the weaklings? You do know that Loki has insane magic abilities and can stop wonder woman in her tracks

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf is Batman going to do? Team Asgardian wins.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman solos, being the most resistant to magic on her team, having resisted all kinds of magic including but not limited to transmutation, decay, illusions, etc.....i'd say Loki is limited when it comes to her, he gets one shotted. Valkyrie gets one shotted right off the bat, then this becomes Wonder Woman vs Thor, Wonder Woman wins. Faster than light reaction and thought processing as well as travel speed makes this easy for her since she can lasso Thor before he can react, behead him with her tiara before he can react and/or just plain blitz him. She can take out Loki and Valkyrie before Thor even tosses his hammer, with Superman backing her this is a stomp in the trinity's favor.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

Asgardians should take this. Loki is a very powerful sorcerer that could take any of the DC team. There is no reason to put Batman in here as he goes down in one shot by any one of the Asgardians.

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By izbighulk

Loki and Thor got this,Valkryie isnt even needed here

Loki alone has a vast array of powers he can use - Phasing,Illusions,Transmutation,Energy Manipulation,Temporal Manipulation and much more

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Im mistaken but doesnt WW tank all of Loki's "special" powers? That being said he is not taking Diana. I think she steam rolls him. I think Batman can avoid dying long enough for his team to get one of them down. Then Harass with tech and Bat-gadgets. Even if Batman goes down that leaves Valkyrie and Thor vs WW and Superman. Please. Team 1 wins.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman solos, being the most resistant to magic on her team, having resisted all kinds of magic including but not limited to transmutation, decay, illusions, etc.....i'd say Loki is limited when it comes to her, he gets one shotted. Valkyrie gets one shotted right off the bat, then this becomes Wonder Woman vs Thor, Wonder Woman wins. Faster than light reaction and thought processing as well as travel speed makes this easy for her since she can lasso Thor before he can react, behead him with her tiara before he can react and/or just plain blitz him. She can take out Loki and Valkyrie before Thor even tosses his hammer, with Superman backing her this is a stomp in the trinity's favor.

I wouldn't say she solos, but I see no reason she can't blitz Loki and Valkyrie and then help or watch Superman vs Thor.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By New_World_Order

So your telling me Wonder Woman defeats Thor, Loki, and Valkyrie at the same time? Hell no !

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So your telling me Wonder Woman defeats Thor, Loki, and Valkyrie at the same time? Hell no !

Prove me wrong.

I wouldn't say she solos, but I see no reason she can't blitz Loki and Valkyrie and then help or watch Superman vs Thor.

I would, she can blitz Loki and Valkyrie before Thor even touches her and without breaking a sweat, unless you do match ups this is basically Thor vs Superman and Wonder Woman, but since Wonder Woman is resistant to magic she is completely able to solo ....