• 112 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Ironman

Current Thor

DCnU Superman

DCnU Batman

Both teams get 1 month prep

Fight will take place in middle of Georgia

Wins by KO

Morals On

Who Wins?

vs.

#2 Posted by Batking200 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

Does datman get the insider suit

#3 Edited by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batking200 said:

Does datman get the insider suit

i'll allow it, Batman can use it too.....

#4 Posted by Batking200 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

@society619 said:

@Batking200 said:

Does datman get the insider suit

i'll allow it, Batman can use it too.....

Then Batman and Supes

#5 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batking200 said:

@society619 said:

@Batking200 said:

Does datman get the insider suit

i'll allow it, Batman can use it too.....

Then Batman and Supes

You think the insider suit tops Ironman?

#6 Posted by Batking200 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

@society619 said:

@Batking200 said:

@society619 said:

@Batking200 said:

Does datman get the insider suit

i'll allow it, Batman can use it too.....

Then Batman and Supes

You think the insider suit tops Ironman?

Oh yes

#7 Posted by Haaydrian (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Superman actually done anything in the New 52 that's worth mentioning?

#8 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batking200 said:

@society619 said:

@Batking200 said:

@society619 said:

@Batking200 said:

Does datman get the insider suit

i'll allow it, Batman can use it too.....

Then Batman and Supes

You think the insider suit tops Ironman?

Oh yes

How so?

#9 Posted by Batking200 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

@society619 said:

@Batking200 said:

@society619 said:

@Batking200 said:

@society619 said:

@Batking200 said:

Does datman get the insider suit

i'll allow it, Batman can use it too.....

Then Batman and Supes

You think the insider suit tops Ironman?

Oh yes

How so?

The insider suit just has alot more abilities to call on while tony's usual repulsar rays wont even harm the insider suit

#10 Posted by Fudgie29 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes and Bats have a lot of experience fighting together. Besides, Supes could just fly super fast and rip Tony's head off then him and bats can take on thor together. duuuh

#11 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

The World's Finest dies.

#12 Posted by Batking200 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

The World's Finest dies.

explain

#13 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batking200 said:

@society619 said:

@Batking200 said:

@society619 said:

@Batking200 said:

@society619 said:

@Batking200 said:

Does datman get the insider suit

i'll allow it, Batman can use it too.....

Then Batman and Supes

You think the insider suit tops Ironman?

Oh yes

How so?

The insider suit just has alot more abilities to call on while tony's usual repulsar rays wont even harm the insider suit

Problem with that the suit requires alot of power and Tony's suits are really durable

#14 Posted by StarKiller809 (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote Superman and Batman because they are working experience and are friends. There is a lot of prep, Batman could easily make something that would help them fight. Superman and Thor would be a good one but they could take Iron Man fast and then both of them help finish Thor. 

#15 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Thor > DCnU Superman. Ironman suit > Insider Suit. The World's Finest dies.

#16 Posted by Batking200 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Current Thor > DCnU Superman. Ironman suit > Insider Suit. The World's Finest dies.

Dcnu Superman>Current thor>Batman (insider suit)> Mark 6 armor

#17 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-52 DC could probably take this, but 52 Supes just isn't good enough to tangle with Thor. Even with Bat-Prep, I think Marvel takes a handy majority.

#18 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@batking200 No. Thor is definetely better tha DCnU Supes, and the Insider Suit would run out of power before Bruce could do anything signifigant with it.

#19 Posted by isaac_clarke (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fudgie29 said:

Supes and Bats have a lot of experience fighting together.

How long have Thor and Iron Man been on the Avengers?

Besides, Supes could just fly super fast and rip Tony's head off then him and bats can take on thor together. duuuh

I'm not sure post 52 Superman can do that to Iron Man.

#20 Posted by 0n1zuka (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

@Fudgie29 said: Besides, Supes could just fly super fast and rip Tony's head off then him and bats can take on thor together. duuuh

I'm not sure post 52 Superman can do that to Iron Man.

That, and considering that this fight is morals on, Clark wouldn't do it to begin with.

#21 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel would win. With 1 month prep Tony would build a Superman-buster armor and after wrecking Batman (it hurt to type that) Thor and Ironman would gang up on Superman.

#22 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

The World's Finest dies.
#23 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Batman might have problems with Curren Thor...

Should be a good fight.

#24 Edited by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Batman has absolutely nothing on the Bleeding Edge Iron Man. But Tony should be able to get some Kryptonite weapons in 1 month, as if Thor wasn't enough trouble.

#25 Posted by Schmalzel (367 posts) - - Show Bio

I think with 1 month prep time Thor and Ironman take it... as good as Batman as is with prep, Ironman is a genius, and Thor would be able to take Super Man, and with or without the suit, Ironman takes down Batman, and with morals on, Super Man fights at such a weaker strength then any of the other characters so Thor takes him out in a KO (which is easy enough to win) and then they both take out Bats who's morals are just not to kill...

#26 Posted by Schmalzel (367 posts) - - Show Bio

@StarKiller809 said:

I vote Superman and Batman because they are working experience and are friends. There is a lot of prep, Batman could easily make something that would help them fight. Superman and Thor would be a good one but they could take Iron Man fast and then both of them help finish Thor.

This the reason I feel Iron Man and Thor take it... they have worked together as a team for a while, and with morals on Super Man def would be fighting a lot lighter a lot longer then Thor, Thors strength, and all his ability when he see's just pure strength isn't doing it Mjolnirs true powers get in and that would wreck the place.... lightning, wind, antimatter... heck his hammer would do more damage to Supes then he could... I gotta still give this to the Avengers.

#27 Edited by ImmortalOne (3539 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't a fair fight if you use the New 52.

#28 Posted by Equonox (968 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a serious bit of underestimation going on about Batman here, even the New 52 version. 1 month of prep for Batman is worth a LOT more than 1 month of prep for Stark (Stark is brilliant with tech, physics, and the like, but Bruce has all of that plus he's got the whole detective thing - he can figure out any weakness and knows how to exploit it). Iron Man is too limited by his suit - Batman could come up with a million and one ways to disable it in a week (I'm aware Iron Man has EMP defenses - Batman could probably find easy ways around that). Sadly new 52 superman doesn't have nearly the level of feats that pre-52 supes did, but at the very least it's made clear that his kryptonian armor is completely invulnerable, which would make me think that Thor would have a tough time doing any damage. I'd give this to Batman/Superman 6/10 times, simply because I think both Supes and Batman could both find ways to take out Iron Man, and Batman generally with prep is seriously nasty.

#29 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalOne said:

This isn't a fair fight if you use the New 52.

pretty sure most feel it wouldn't be fair the other way

#30 Edited by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox said:

There's a serious bit of underestimation going on about Batman here, even the New 52 version. 1 month of prep for Batman is worth a LOT more than 1 month of prep for Stark (Stark is brilliant with tech, physics, and the like, but Bruce has all of that plus he's got the whole detective thing - he can figure out any weakness and knows how to exploit it). Iron Man is too limited by his suit - Batman could come up with a million and one ways to disable it in a week (I'm aware Iron Man has EMP defenses - Batman could probably find easy ways around that). Sadly new 52 superman doesn't have nearly the level of feats that pre-52 supes did, but at the very least it's made clear that his kryptonian armor is completely invulnerable, which would make me think that Thor would have a tough time doing any damage. I'd give this to Batman/Superman 6/10 times, simply because I think both Supes and Batman could both find ways to take out Iron Man, and Batman generally with prep is seriously nasty.

Has New 52 Batman shown the ability to disable his suit? I mean "figuring out a weakness" is pretty vague considering Tony preps his suit for almost any defense (EMP, Magnet, heavy damage). I mean with prep I could argue that Thor can use the destroyer armor to help him win but that's not exactly likely to happen.

#31 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and Iron Man. Other people already explained why.

#32 Posted by Nexy21 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox said:

There's a serious bit of underestimation going on about Batman here, even the New 52 version. 1 month of prep for Batman is worth a LOT more than 1 month of prep for Stark (Stark is brilliant with tech, physics, and the like, but Bruce has all of that plus he's got the whole detective thing - he can figure out any weakness and knows how to exploit it). Iron Man is too limited by his suit - Batman could come up with a million and one ways to disable it in a week (I'm aware Iron Man has EMP defenses - Batman could probably find easy ways around that). Sadly new 52 superman doesn't have nearly the level of feats that pre-52 supes did, but at the very least it's made clear that his kryptonian armor is completely invulnerable, which would make me think that Thor would have a tough time doing any damage. I'd give this to Batman/Superman 6/10 times, simply because I think both Supes and Batman could both find ways to take out Iron Man, and Batman generally with prep is seriously nasty.

The same could be said for tony though...

#33 Posted by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

How strong is current Thor?

#34 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

How strong is current Thor?

As strong as he has always been, thor strength never really changed ever since his first issue its just that old issues tend to have a lot of hyberbole.

Granted Thor doesnt have a lot of lifting and pulling feat, coz he's got a kicka$$ hammer (although lifting a 50 floor building after getting blitz by Mongoose shows he's strong) and he's busted a planet (size never mentioned) in one strike. I would assume he's on the same ball park as pre-new 52 Superman.

#35 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox: Tony built a suit that shattered the Phoenix force. What prep feats does Batman have on that? Also Superman's armor doesn't cover his face.

#36 Edited by Dawgfan229 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would last 3 seconds in this battle.....Thor hits him in the head with the hammer and he's out.....Thor and Ironman turn on Superman and take him out...Batman gets way to much credit...

#37 Posted by grimlock (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batking200 said:

@society619 said:

@Batking200 said:

@society619 said:

@Batking200 said:

Does datman get the insider suit

i'll allow it, Batman can use it too.....

Then Batman and Supes

You think the insider suit tops Ironman?

Oh yes

what exactly is the advantage of the insider suit?

#38 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man and Thor win this, New 52 Bats and Supes do not have the feats to contend.

#39 Posted by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@drgnx said:

How strong is current Thor?

As strong as he has always been, thor strength never really changed ever since his first issue its just that old issues tend to have a lot of hyberbole.

Granted Thor doesnt have a lot of lifting and pulling feat, coz he's got a kicka$$ hammer (although lifting a 50 floor building after getting blitz by Mongoose shows he's strong) and he's busted a planet (size never mentioned) in one strike. I would assume he's on the same ball park as pre-new 52 Superman.

Trollol, how are Thor's speed feats? Cause even DCnU Sups has some!

This place has been a "Thor's Speed" Warzone for the past weekend. I think we needed a dedicated thread for that, sort of an "all in" for "all time" debate.

But based on what I've seen I'm sticking with the Superman Speedblitz, that is all he has really done so far. I don't see Batman being much help. I've read the Ironman has been able to take blows from Thor, so the insider suit might not have the "stamina" to take him out.

#40 Posted by DarkKnight96000 (726 posts) - - Show Bio

@Park said:

@Equonox: Tony built a suit that shattered the Phoenix force. What prep feats does Batman have on that? Also Superman's armor doesn't cover his face.

When did Tony build an anti Phoenix Force suit? Scans of it?

#41 Posted by 0n1zuka (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

@Killemall said:

This is off-topic, but how did I get caught up in this conversation. Not complaining at all, it's just odd that I keep receiving pms for these replies.

#42 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnight96000 said:

@Park said:

@Equonox: Tony built a suit that shattered the Phoenix force. What prep feats does Batman have on that? Also Superman's armor doesn't cover his face.

When did Tony build an anti Phoenix Force suit? Scans of it?

Issue 5 of Avengers vs X-Men, he built a suit to take down the PF and ended up splitting it into 5....aka birth of the Phoenix 5

#43 Posted by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

@0n1zuka: lol, no clue!

#44 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solo's.

#45 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#46 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

thor and iron man win

#47 Posted by ckal (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

Does one actually think Thor cannot survive a "superman speed blitz" or at least remain conscious? Thor would tank this assault with no problem. You would be crazy to believe all Superman would have to do is punch Thor several times quickly to win. What a joke that is, I shoudln't even have to explain how wrong this is.

#48 Posted by ShadowHuntR (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-52, Superman and Batman stomp.

Otherwise, Thor and Iron Man wins.

But just to know, they have a week of prep. Does that mean you allow Superman to build the Miracle Machine and use it? Because if you do, they win.

#49 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Superman? He can't stand up to Thor's lightning

#50 Posted by tomlikesfries (4883 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman might solo. The New 52 version lifted the exact weight of Earth for 5 days in a row. Now you have to make things worse by adding preparation. If Kal sun dips for 30 days he would become over a 1000 times more powerful. Adding Batman's tech, I call it a mismatch..