Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ImBoredLetsDebate

All in their most powerful versions without help from outside weapons/gear (ex: IG) except for superman, he is whichever version that would be equal to the others at their most powerful, since his most powerful would solo with ease.

All bloodlust

No BFR

Fight takes place on Earth

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By New_World_Order

Superman & Black Adam.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3  Edited By Pokeysteve

Although she was basically featless, Wonder Woman was a legit Olympian Goddess for a short time.

Most powerful versions I would think BA solos. The whole WW3 thing and all. He had raw power combined with lots of BS. Pretty solid combo.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheTruthNerds

@Pokeysteve:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokeysteve

@TheTruthNerds:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImBoredLetsDebate

@Pokeysteve said:

Although she was basically featless, Wonder Woman was a legit Olympian Goddess for a short time.

Most powerful versions I would think BA solos. The whole WW3 thing and all. He had raw power combined with lots of BS. Pretty solid combo.

Most powerful versions for each would include SP1M, SA Superman, and Golden (or bronze?) Age Superman who I heard wasn't far behind SA Superman, so that is why I said not his most powerful.

However, would the fight be more even if I switched WW and BA or CM and BA? I was going to do WW and BA vs Supes and CM at first, but I looked at the threads of WW vs BA and most were saying that WW would win, but CM vs BA threads were saying CM beats BA most the time (as has been shown) so I put CM on WWs team so that it would be more fair. Theoretically, CM can fight Supes and WW can fight BA

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheTruthNerds

@Pokeysteve: The first one can be discounted because superman kicks her butt in the following he actully kicks the founders of JLA's butts all at once...

Here is a peak

No Caption Provided

second pick superman was not expecting a fight and was caught off guard.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ximpossibrux

New 52 Superman would crush Pre and Post Flashpoint Wonder Woman, it's not even up for debate.

Lifting the weight of the Earth, flying from Jupiter to Earth in a minute.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His punches shatter mountains when he punched H'el and is can be felt from the center of the Earth to the Atmosphere.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokeysteve

@TheTruthNerds said:

No Caption Provided

@Pokeysteve: The first one can be discounted because superman kicks her butt in the following he actully kicks the founders of JLA's butts all at once...

Here is a peak

second pick superman was not expecting a fight and was caught off guard.

Wow. Nice try but her kicking him is from Justice League #11 and he doesn't throw a punch for the rest of the issue. The scan you posted was from the 1st or 2nd issue of Justice League. My second scan, he started the fight under Lord's control. Have you read any of the issues the scans we posted are from?

Your first scan, she knocks him around the room the next couple pages till the villain tricks her. Your second scan isn't even cannon for cryin out loud.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokeysteve

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Most powerful versions for each would include SP1M, SA Superman, and Golden (or bronze?) Age Superman who I heard wasn't far behind SA Superman, so that is why I said not his most powerful.

However, would the fight be more even if I switched WW and BA or CM and BA? I was going to do WW and BA vs Supes and CM at first, but I looked at the threads of WW vs BA and most were saying that WW would win, but CM vs BA threads were saying CM beats BA most the time (as has been shown) so I put CM on WWs team so that it would be more fair. Theoretically, CM can fight Supes and WW can fight BA

I'm not actually sure when Superman's powers started getting ridiculous. Switching the teams around wouldn't matter because I think WW3 BA would be a deciding factor wherever he ends up. At normal levels these four are fairly even.

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pokeysteve said:

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

@Pokeysteve said:

I'm not actually sure when Superman's powers started getting ridiculous. Switching the teams around wouldn't matter because I think WW3 BA would be a deciding factor wherever he ends up. At normal levels these four are fairly even.

Normal levels = what versions for each? Ill edit OP to make it more even then.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokeysteve

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Normal levels = what versions for each? Ill edit OP to make it more even then.

Probably Pre-Flashpoint. Everyone was powerful but not overly so.