• 111 results
Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@leo-343 said:

Dr Strange. God WWH was a dumb storyline... Just let the green idiot have his little temper tantrum to appease 'strongestA there is' fanboys. I despair.

Haha :)

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@christianrapper: We assume characters fight to the best of their abilities indeed......to the best of their abilities shown on a consistent basis that is

Otherwise Batman is the dude who punches hard enough to hurt people who get up from getting punched from the sun to earth, Batman is the dude fast enough to tag Flash and hack Doomsday clones, who send superman flying with a punch, to pieces with an axe

Superman himself is a dude who flat out outreacts Wally, lifts an infinite weight and tanks a multiversal black hole

So...no . Once we consider things like what they actually do over decades and contrast them with.....outlier, contradictory showings,we get an average, cconsistent level

Which for supes does not involve somethingthat wwas not ever mentioned again, was not mentioned before said incident, and contradicts decades of how the character is presented as someone with above regular human TP resistance, but nowhere near strong enough to no sell people like Dominus

Its a better argument than Hulk resists telepathy cause " ANGRY!" Considering its an entire story arc of "Superman learns mystic krptonian art to get over super telepath" but its still something that has been directly contradicted several times since and this is more important. .....never been mentioned again

Its like Batman saying that one time hes wearing TP blocking gear.....and never again, including times when hes been mind controlled.

Its not a consistent thing for him.same for hulk

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar:

So your response to all of this is " mind control is not consistent in comics" but not "Hulks resistance to TP is consistent in comics"

Your response to the instances of hulk being mind controlled on other occasions is to flat out ignore them

Your response to it being pointed out that your own statements have you noting " Hulks TP resistance increases with his anger " ( which incidentally I didn't see a single statement for) is to now talk about how the hulk being physically weakened has anything to do with his TP resistance ( nevermind that hulk was already recovering his strength by the time surfer turned up)

Once again, just like with my demands to see an actual statement about hulks TP resistance, you flat out ignored my demands to see something, anything that says Hulk is specifically vulnerable to technological TP

And now you talk about how it worked on " everybody" while ignoring the fact that Xaviers TP has well worked on.....everybody

And finally , just as a final question, would you be quite as interested in looking for " other explanations" rather than the obvious, if this was NOT about the hulk.......mr GREEN _SCAR?

No? I didn't think so.

Good day

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar:

So your response to all of this is " mind control is not consistent in comics" but not "Hulks resistance to TP is consistent in comics"

Your response to the instances of hulk being mind controlled on other occasions is to flat out ignore them

Your response to it being pointed out that your own statements have you noting " Hulks TP resistance increases with his anger " ( which incidentally I didn't see a single statement for) is to now talk about how the hulk being physically weakened has anything to do with his TP resistance ( nevermind that hulk was already recovering his strength by the time surfer turned up)

Once again, just like with my demands to see an actual statement about hulks TP resistance, you flat out ignored my demands to see something, anything that says Hulk is specifically vulnerable to technological TP

And now you talk about how it worked on " everybody" while ignoring the fact that Xaviers TP has well worked on.....everybody

And finally , just as a final question, would you be quite as interested in looking for " other explanations" rather than the obvious, if this was NOT about the hulk.......mr GREEN _SCAR?

No? I didn't think so.

Good day

Don't bother tagging me if you want to answer your own questions. You aren't my spokesperson.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: why its almost as if you are suggesting your reply would have strayed even mildly from the script....

But that can't be right now, can it?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#110  Edited By Jestersmiles

@leo-343 said:

Dr Strange. God WWH was a dumb storyline... Just let the green idiot have his little temper tantrum to appease 'strongestA there is' fanboys. I despair.

With pre knowledge ? sorry, magic man turns into Gumby.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 thedailybagel  Moderator

@leo-343: it wasn't dumb considering they all had legitimate reasons for doing what they did, the only dumb part of the whole thing was reed not being able to stop him with prep. Eveything else had solid reasoning behind it.