caption
caption
caption
caption

caption

caption
caption
caption

Each team is fully aware of each others abilities and are working completely together for the win.
#2 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know who all this people are, so can we just clear that out?

team 1
superman
majestic
?
gladiator
?
sentry
apollo
?

team 2
wwh
doomsday
solomon grundy
?
kalibak
juggernaut
?
destroyer

who are the rest?

#3 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"I don't know who all this people are, so can we just clear that out?

team 1
superman
majestic
?
gladiator
?
sentry
apollo
?

team 2
wwh
doomsday
solomon grundy
?
kalibak
juggernaut
?
destroyer

who are the rest?"

Team One:

Superman, Majestic, Supreme, Gladiator, Hyperion, Sentry, Apollo, Invincible

Team Two:

WWHulk, Doomsday, Solomon Grundy, Maul, Kalibak, Juggernaut, Kurse, Destroyer 

#4 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins.

#5 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"Team 1 wins."

You feel they arer stronger combined ot that their speed and flight gives them the win?

Or is it all three?
#6 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Team 1 wins."

You feel they arer stronger combined ot that their speed and flight gives them the win?

Or is it all three?"

All three.
#7 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight really isnt fair to the extremely one dimensional team two.  They have nothing to bring to the table except strength and invulnerability (except for Destroyer and possibly Juggernaut) and even in those two powers the first team is at least their equals, if not outright superior.

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

It's another one of those flying brick vs. grounded brick fights. You don't even have to ask me who will win.

#9 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 has doomsday, destryer and the juggernaut.

destroyer is the most powerful on out of all the guys in team 1 and 2 combined.

#10 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer will be a problem. If not for him I would say team one

#11 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman's Team wins easy. The Only person that I know would go down on Superman's team is Invincible... every one else will handle The Hulk's team easy. Majestic could handle anyone of the Hulk team... ( he would probably take out Multiple people in this fight )... Superman and Apollo will be busting ass in this fight as well... adding Supreme and Sentry is just a damn shame here...
#12 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Superman's Team wins easy. The Only person that I know would go down on Superman's team is Invincible... every one else will handle The Hulk's team easy. Majestic could handle anyone of the Hulk team... ( he would probably take out Multiple people in this fight )... Superman and Apollo will be busting ass in this fight as well... adding Supreme and Sentry is just a damn shame here...
"
You obviously underestimate the destroyer
#13 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"King Saturn said:
"Superman's Team wins easy. The Only person that I know would go down on Superman's team is Invincible... every one else will handle The Hulk's team easy. Majestic could handle anyone of the Hulk team... ( he would probably take out Multiple people in this fight )... Superman and Apollo will be busting ass in this fight as well... adding Supreme and Sentry is just a damn shame here...
"
You obviously underestimate the destroyer"
The Destroyer can kill Majestic ? I dont think so
#14 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"King Saturn said:
"
The Destroyer can kill Majestic ? I dont think so"
I think he can except if he is Godlike Majestic. The destroyer is designed to fight Celestials
#15 Posted by Future Predators (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer is the only problem.  Unless doomsday comes back and gets a instakill majestic eye laser beam.  Which he uses to oneshot mr,majestic. 

#16 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"King Saturn said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"King Saturn said:
"
The Destroyer can kill Majestic ? I dont think so"
I think he can except if he is Godlike Majestic. The destroyer is designed to fight Celestials"
I dont know... and what about Supreme ? He has had Silver Age Superman attributes in the past...
#17 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"team 2 has doomsday, destryer and the juggernaut.

destroyer is the most powerful on out of all the guys in team 1 and 2 combined."
OK. Well, let's see them react to speedblitzes and BFR, then.... Everyone on Team 2 except Destroyer gets easily defeated. Because everyone on Team 1 flies, and can move and react at superhuman speeds, Team 2 cannot win this. As for Destroyer, I dbout he could take everyone on Team 1 at once.

Future Predators said:
"Destroyer is the only problem.  Unless doomsday comes back and gets a instakill majestic eye laser beam.  Which he uses to oneshot mr,majestic. "
If he's tossed into orbit, he's not coming back to Earth... So, there's no way he'd use this non-existent ability.

#18 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"It's another one of those flying brick vs. grounded brick fights. You don't even have to ask me who will win."

Rofl
#19 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Majestic and Supreme at full power could beat The Destroyer... it will be tough though
#20 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 throws all of team 2 into the sun instantly.

#21 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a beat down for team 2 no one on team 1 can take Destroyer, or Kurse. Also majestic was unable to put down Maul. Also Invisible is the least durabile in this battle he will be the first man down making this a total and utter beat down.

#22 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Most are not realiziing how difficult defeating team two would be. Most of them can take what ever team one throws at them.

Kalibak and Grundy are (in my opinion) the weaker ones and even they can take Apollo and Invicible.

#23 Posted by kinggamer97 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be a tie................

#24 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
kinggamer97 said:
"I think it would be a tie................"
Really?
 You think the characters on team 2 would allow a tie?
#25 Posted by kinggamer97 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

No but look at it this way the Superman Army would rather have a tie.NUFF SAID SUCKA!!!!!!

#26 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
kinggamer97 said:
"No but look at it this way the Superman Army would rather have a tie.NUFF SAID SUCKA!!!!!!"

Even when team two wil fight until they or the opponent is beaten. Juggernaut doesn't tie. Hulk doesn't tie. And i'm not gonna get started with Doomsday and Destroyer.
#27 Posted by X-ile (64 posts) - - Show Bio

(kinggamer97)I'd say that team 2 wins because of what you just said.You make a valid point.

#28 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"If he's tossed into orbit, he's not coming back to Earth... So, there's no way he'd use this non-existent ability.

I don't see that happening
#29 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"Static Shock said:
"If he's tossed into orbit, he's not coming back to Earth... So, there's no way he'd use this non-existent ability.

I don't see that happening"
It wouldn't.