New 52 Superman and Wonder Woman

Fight can be won by K.O or death

#2 Edited by alessandro_souzamarques (654 posts) - - Show Bio

.... Really?

Superman and Wonder Woman.

#3 Posted by TheComicPro (249 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by alessandro_souzamarques (654 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and WW by a lot WW was already said to be stronger than Thor and Superman is stronger than her

#6 Posted by TheComicPro (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecomicpro said:

@alessandro_souzamarques: yes really..... I think

You just made a Superman and Wonder Woman vs Thor thread.

No I think if Superman and Wonder Woman would eventually overwhelm Thor so I want to what would happen if he had someone to fight them with and who better than his own brother Loki

#7 Edited by alessandro_souzamarques (654 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and WW by a lot WW was already said to be stronger than Thor and Superman is stronger than her

That's just so wrong

#8 Posted by Bones309 (804 posts) - - Show Bio

Which incarnation of Loki..or even Thor is this? Female Loki one would assume would get attacked by Wonder Woman likely….but child Loki I think both would be hesident to attack. Can you see why I ask?

#9 Posted by alessandro_souzamarques (654 posts) - - Show Bio

@bones309 said:

Which incarnation of Loki..or even Thor is this? Female Loki one would assume would get attacked by Wonder Woman likely….but child Loki I think both would be hesident to attack. Can you see why I ask?

Morals off

#10 Posted by alessandro_souzamarques (654 posts) - - Show Bio

@alessandro_souzamarques said:

@thecomicpro said:

@alessandro_souzamarques: yes really..... I think

You just made a Superman and Wonder Woman vs Thor thread.

No I think if Superman and Wonder Woman would eventually overwhelm Thor so I want to what would happen if he had someone to fight them with and who better than his own brother Loki

Out of character morals off Thor would win. If Loki had any prep time he would be useful.

#11 Posted by Bones309 (804 posts) - - Show Bio

@bones309 said:

Morals off

Well that still doesn't really answer my question…but I see your point.

#12 Posted by TheMagicStik (1375 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solos, he has the strength to lift the world and the speed to move from pluto to earth in under 10 seconds which is fat FTL, does not matter it was traverse speed, he is infinitely faster than Thor and Loki.

#13 Posted by r2datu (592 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki could potentially wreck Superman. What's to stop him from turning Supes into a popsicle?

#14 Posted by TheComicPro (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454 said:

That's just so wrong

I disagree completely how can Wonder Woman be stronger than Thor

A. Thor is a million times more durable he stood on the surface of the sun and has fought with the Strongest in the universe

B. He is a million times stronger he lifted the Midgard Serpent which weight equal if not more than the weight of the Earth

C. He is a million times more powerful that Wonder Woman he almost killed GALACTUS in one shot

And not to mention all the abilities he get from Mjolnir Flight, Energy Manipulation, Energy projection, control over the weather ect....

#15 Posted by nightwing817 (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solos easily. Way too fast for any of them to even react.

#16 Posted by alessandro_souzamarques (654 posts) - - Show Bio

@bones309 said:

@bones309 said:

Morals off

I believe it's regular Loki, but it would really change anything since they both don't have their morals.

#17 Posted by Bones309 (804 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Thor lift his hammer without morals?

#18 Edited by TheComicPro (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@themagicstik: one of Superman's main weakness' is magic and he is up against two beings who's very essence is magic

#19 Edited by Bones309 (804 posts) - - Show Bio

@bones309 said:

@bones309 said:

Morals off

I believe it's regular Loki, but it would really change anything since they both don't have their morals.

Without morals would female Loki seduce Superman? Child Loki isn't as powerful. Even without morals I'm guessing it'd be male vs male female vs female if Loki is female.

But I too assume is it normal male adult Loki.

#20 Posted by TheComicPro (249 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Experio (14100 posts) - - Show Bio

@themagicstik said:

Superman solos, he has the strength to lift the world and the speed to move from pluto to earth in under 10 seconds which is fat FTL, does not matter it was traverse speed, he is infinitely faster than Thor and Loki.

You are incorrect, Superman doesnt solo nor did he travel from pluto to Earth in 10 seconds, you are referring to the Clarks instance in Red Hood and Outlaws? If so, a clear indications on the time wasnt given so saying 10 secs is an assumption contradicting the fact that there were no confirmation. And if we go by your logic and use travel speed for battle, then trust me bub, Thor would solo, since Mjolnir can also be used transversely.

#22 Posted by reaverlation (13854 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: The outlaws went from Pluto to earth in a minute and Superman was there before they were.It wasn't 10 seconds but he got there before they did.For reaction,He can react at the speed of lightning IIRC and faster than thought

#23 Posted by Experio (14100 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: I'm greatly familiar with the feat and it is most likey a minute rather than 10 secs. Nonetheless, its a feat that proves Clark to be much faster than light, but were did you get faster than thought?

#24 Edited by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: thor would win in a race that goes in a straight direction but if there were turns then he'd be spinning every turn or curve and with prep wonder woman could also be very deadly with outside help from her brother the black smith guy who can make magic resistant armor for superman and if loki brings the destroyer with prep the WW gets her brother to make something similar or better like ares did in that one episode of JL UNLIMITED and speaking of ares WW killed him and is now the god of war

#25 Posted by TheComicPro (249 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Experio (14100 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12:

Turning wont be a problem for Thor, the hammer turns instantly to were it is commanded.

And were did you get prep from?

#27 Edited by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by TheMagicStik (1375 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecomicpro: Except Superman kills them before they can use any magic.

@experio said:

@themagicstik said:

You are incorrect, Superman doesnt solo nor did he travel from pluto to Earth in 10 seconds, you are referring to the Clarks instance in Red Hood and Outlaws? If so, a clear indications on the time wasnt given so saying 10 secs is an assumption contradicting the fact that there were no confirmation. And if we go by your logic and use travel speed for battle, then trust me bub, Thor would solo, since Mjolnir can also be used transversely.

LOL Did you even read the issue? I doubt it because you're definitely on the Marvel side of the arguement every time.

I say 10 seconds so that I don't have to argue with Marvel Fanboys, in reality it was more like an instant.

Here are the scans in full context:

First panel Red Hood and gang are on a ship almost done being teleported and Superman is by that ship, the ship is near pluto.

Second panel Jason and the gang just finished the teleportation, you can tell by the residual energy and Jason starts talking but is interupted by...

theThird panel as Superman has just arrived, it took them a second to TP from Pluto to Earth and Superman arrived at the same time without TP

Don't try to deny that, you'll make yourself a fool.

#29 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: the op never really specified the rules

#30 Posted by SPM1M (782 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals of Superman and Wonder Woman have a great speed advantage seen as Loki is only a threat with prep they would stomp and easily overwhelm thor in this battle.

#31 Edited by reaverlation (13854 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: He blitzed a telepath(believe it was psycho pirate IIRC)faster than he can enter Superman's mind

#32 Edited by Experio (14100 posts) - - Show Bio

@themagicstik:

wow, your big talk is really scaring me mate, take it easy.

Now I'm not denying Clark was fast but it was not 10 secs, they teleport instantly sure but we see Superman after they said all this:

'Keep telling yourself that Kori, to the rest of the world he's practically an urban legend................................................you almost sound like you respect him............................................................he even figures out we'er not on..

And then Superman appears, Red Hood changes the direction of his aiming from when using two guns to only relying on one pointing at Superman. While he had a feeling Superman would appear assuming he looked around judging from his context and position. So it could not have been 10 secs as you assume it to be.

#33 Posted by TheComicPro (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@themagicstik: 10) SPEED: A) Thor could throw the hammer at the speed of light. See Thor#140, Thor#274; and, or can swing the hammer at TWICE the speed of light- Journey Into Mystery#102. B) In Thor -#393- it’s established that the speed of Thor’s hammer TRANSCENDS both TIME & SPACE. C) Also, Thor could appear anywhere across the Universe or other dimensions in just seconds (see- FF#339, and Thor#166). D) In addition, Thor could, visually, detect objects that move at fantastic speeds (this happen when Thor was the target of artillery fire- see Invaders#33- and Avengers-#281- when he saw the speedy Hermes). E) In the early issues of Journey Into Mystery, there were instances that Thor used Super-Human speed, physically speaking-that is. However, it’s impossible to measure his speed based on those depictions. However, in Marvel Team-up#26, it gives a slight more accurate description on Thor’s Super-Human speed, and you could make a similar case in Invaders-#33, where Thor (with his hammer) deflected artillery bullets fired at him by moving his ENITRE LEFT ARM at super-Human speed. Specifically, in Marvel Team Up-#26, the writer makes it fundamentally clear that Thor can move almost faster than mere MORTAL eyes can follow, and in Thor-#354, Thor was toying with Hela using speed that according to her was beyond comprehension. Thor stated that he was swift as the very lightning itself. G) Finally, the High Evolutionary using Thor’s DNA, did create a real Super-Speedster in Zefra. Question is, does Thor possess similar potential to that of Zefra due to his own unique DNA? After all, Thor’s DNA is quite different than that of mortals- Avengers-#14 (vol.1)- that’s for the writers to decide in some future date, I guess

#34 Edited by Experio (14100 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12 said:@experio: the op never really specified the rules

If prep was included, I would have given it to team 2 judging from Loki's reputation

@reaverlation said:@experio: He blitzed a telepath(believe it was psycho pirate IIRC)faster than he can enter Superman's mind

Was the telepath using his Phycho blast when Clark blitz him?

Also was this from Action or Superman and Wonder woman, just to verify if I read it.

#35 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: action supes and WW is just three issues in and we've only seen doomsday and General Zod

#36 Posted by Experio (14100 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12: Thanks. Thats what I was thinking as I didnt read the whole of last series.

#37 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: your welcome but quick question can thor vibrate through people like thor can cause if not supes could solo by vibrating out vital organs

#38 Edited by Experio (14100 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12: Unfortunately he cannot, Thor doesnt posses the speed to moves his molecules at immense speed to turn intangible. However, Mjolnir contains a focus of the Odinforce and can unleash great force upon the body.

I'm assuming the way Vision and Superman go intangible are different, so it should work if Thor can get Mjolnir into Supermans body which I doubt because of Clarks speed. The force should theoretically work if Thor controls Mjolnir which would lead to a better chance of tagging him.

But has New 52 ever used this technique?

#39 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: sorry my sis flagged you on my tablet while I was in the shower tmi but no he hasn't it's something is assumed he could do sorry

#40 Edited by Experio (14100 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by darkcomicmaster (163 posts) - - Show Bio

superman and wonder women stomp unless we are talking about king thor too much speed and strength for thor and bro to be able to do anything

#42 Edited by Dratini1331 (6966 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecomicpro: Midgard serpent feat is out of context. The serpent isn't actually wrapped around Earth, it's wrapped around the Ethereal Core of the planet, crushing that. It's not actually larger than Earth, nor is it the weight of Earth AFAIK, though in the original mythos it was. The marvel Midgard Serpent can also take the form of Fin Fang Foom, which is also not Earth/planetary in size or weight.

Thor is stronger than WW, but that feat isn't enough to prove it.

#43 Posted by Dratini1331 (6966 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: n52 clark hasn't done anything that impressive speed wise, he can't go intangible, and he's no longer trained in martial arts.

#44 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solos easily. Way too fast for any of them to even react.

This...Superman and Wonder Woman win this fight fairly easy...

#45 Posted by TheComicPro (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkcomicmaster: You have no idea what your talking about. Show me a feat from both n52 Superman and Wonder Woman which prove they are faster than lightning(thor's speed).

#46 Posted by i_like_swords (12977 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkcomicmaster: You have no idea what your talking about. Show me a feat from both n52 Superman and Wonder Woman which prove they are faster than lightning(thor's speed).

..reading and digesting over 10 years of medical text in 5 minutes? Tagging Flash? Usual Superman stuff?

#47 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5855 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Wonder Woman and Clark don't really have a good track record against lightning.

#48 Posted by reikai (4078 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki turned Bor into snow. Superman is screwed.

#49 Posted by Bones309 (804 posts) - - Show Bio

DC sides speed seems to be an issue but Loki's magic might be able to compensate for it. Misdirection, get them to fight each other, or perhaps fight in his astral form. Is there any showing of Loki having any sort of constant protect? Does he have any shields, illusions, etc. always up to prevent surprise attacks?

#50 Posted by Lvenger (18226 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Wonder Woman and Clark don't really have a good track record against lightning.

For the record, Aquaman tanked the same lightning blast directly later on and Batman wasn't killed by the same lightning that can take down Superman and Wonder Woman. That's pure PIS if ever I saw it in comics.