caption
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Glorious

ahhhhh a Gladz vs. Supes fight....cracks his neck and breaks out the scans...  before i start which supes is this?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Kadaj said:
"ahhhhh a Gladz vs. Supes fight....cracks his neck and breaks out the scans...  before i start which supes is this?
"
Hey Now there is more than just Superman and Gladiator here... and this is the Post Crisis Superman 
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Glorious
King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"ahhhhh a Gladz vs. Supes fight....cracks his neck and breaks out the scans...  before i start which supes is this?
"
Hey Now there is more than just Superman and Gladiator here... and this is the Post Crisis Superman "
yeah but it always ends up that way... anyway Mon-El is as strong as if not stronger than super woman and gladiator is based on pre crisis supes so he can over power this supes so yeah team two takes it
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"
Hey Now there is more than just Superman and Gladiator here... and this is the Post Crisis Superman "
yeah but it always ends up that way... anyway Mon-El is as strong as if not stronger than super woman and gladiator is based on pre crisis supes so he can over power this supes so yeah team two takes it
"
First of all I was using the Mon El of the Post Crisis...
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Glorious

then wonder woman owns him with her gauntlets and gladz is out numbered i dont think he can defeat both of them unless his heat vision can pierce there skin and im not too sure that it can...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Kadaj said:
"then wonder woman owns him with her gauntlets and gladz is out numbered i dont think he can defeat both of them unless his heat vision can pierce there skin and im not too sure that it can...
"
Why do you say Wonder Woman owns Post Crisis Mon El ? Post Crisis Mon El is physically near Superman just like Wonder Woman is... its not a curbstomp at all here
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Apparition

team one

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Glorious
King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"then wonder woman owns him with her gauntlets and gladz is out numbered i dont think he can defeat both of them unless his heat vision can pierce there skin and im not too sure that it can...
"
Why do you say Wonder Woman owns Post Crisis Mon El ? Post Crisis Mon El is physically near Superman just like Wonder Woman is... its not a curbstomp at all here"
but with her power gauntlets she is above supes strength wise which makes her more physically stronger than Mon-El its not a curbstomp but she isn't over exerting herself either
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"
Why do you say Wonder Woman owns Post Crisis Mon El ? Post Crisis Mon El is physically near Superman just like Wonder Woman is... its not a curbstomp at all here"
but with her power gauntlets she is above supes strength wise which makes her more physically stronger than Mon-El its not a curbstomp but she isn't over exerting herself either
"
Really ? So she will just beat someone with Kryptonian level speed and strength to a pulp huh with relative ease because of her Gauntlets ? She may win here... but I dont see her just running through Mon El... not when Wonder Woman caught hell fighting a Green Lantern the last time I checked her out
The Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Joker
King Saturn said:
"
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
"
you see, mon el could do this alone
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
The Joker said:
"King Saturn said:
"
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
"
you see, mon el could do this alone
"
But this is Post Crisis Mon El ? How can he win by himself ? He will need Gladiator here...
Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By supertrooper117
King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"
"
Really ? So she will just beat someone with Kryptonian level speed and strength to a pulp huh with relative ease because of her Gauntlets ? She may win here... but I dont see her just running through Mon El... not when Wonder Woman caught hell fighting a Green Lantern the last time I checked her out"
i dont see speed being a huge factor with a whole bunch of heavyweights plus they are all in the same range of speed so i believe it simply comes down to who is just more powerful, now if i was to switch it up and pit gladz against her that would be a tougher fight for them both, but gladz is maybe a little bit stronger and has the potential to come out on top, between Superman and Mon-El, Mon-El is not as strong as Superman, he never was, so i dont see what would change here
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"
"
Really ? So she will just beat someone with Kryptonian level speed and strength to a pulp huh with relative ease because of her Gauntlets ? She may win here... but I dont see her just running through Mon El... not when Wonder Woman caught hell fighting a Green Lantern the last time I checked her out"
i dont see speed being a huge factor with a whole bunch of heavyweights plus they are all in the same range of speed so i believe it simply comes down to who is just more powerful, now if i was to switch it up and pit gladz against her that would be a tougher fight for them both, but gladz is maybe a little bit stronger and has the potential to come out on top, between Superman and Mon-El, Mon-El is not as strong as Superman, he never was, so i dont see what would change here
"
I dont know about them being in the same range of speed... but I move on. First of All... who said that Superman had to fight Mon El ? What if Superman faces up with Gladiator and Mon El takes on Wonder Woman ? How do you figure the fight would go then ? 
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Apparition

team one still wins

Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By supertrooper117

it depends then on who beats who first...gladz should be able to take superman down and idk know who the winner would be between Mon-El and Wonder Woman, Mon-El is faster but not so fast that he can over whelm her, and her combination of different equipment (lasso, gauntlets etc.) will always add a new element to the fight that Mon-El will either have to adapt too so idk it depends on how fast gladaiator beats superman...

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Apparition

you guys havent read the gladiator vs superman threads then huh?

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Light

umm isnt this current supes... cant gladiator beat current atleast

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Apparition
Light said:
"umm isnt this current supes... cant gladiator beat current atleast
"

nope
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Light
Apparition said:
"Light said:
"umm isnt this current supes... cant gladiator beat current atleast
"

nope"
why not he is stronger and faster
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Apparition

other way around light.  maybe gladiator flies faster in deep space, but on earth superman's speed feats are much faster, especially during fights.  superman's got better strength feats too, even after he was depowered.  in fact his strength has been creeping higher and higher since his crisis depowering.

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Light
Apparition said:
"other way around light.  maybe gladiator flies faster in deep space, but on earth superman's speed feats are much faster, especially during fights.  superman's got better strength feats too, even after he was depowered.  in fact his strength has been creeping higher and higher since his crisis depowering."
doesnt superman still move under the speed of light though
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Apparition
Light said:
"Apparition said:
"other way around light.  maybe gladiator flies faster in deep space, but on earth superman's speed feats are much faster, especially during fights.  superman's got better strength feats too, even after he was depowered.  in fact his strength has been creeping higher and higher since his crisis depowering."
"

there are scans showing him move several times faster than light speed.  but neither of them fight at anything over light speed.  gladiator only goes faster than light speed when he's flying in deep space and he's almost never shown fighting at super speeds.  but we've seen superman fighting at super speeds.  if you were talking about a race from one side of the galaxy to another i'd pick gladiator but the quickest one in a fight is superman.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
What is Gladiator actual strength level ? That is something that is so unclear
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ball Buster

Team Two .I think Gladiator is as strong as writers want him to be.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By One-Above-You
Ball Buster said:
"Team Two .I think Gladiator is as strong as writers want him to be."
I thought it was his confidence level.
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Light
Apparition said:
"Light said:
"Apparition said:
"

there are scans showing him move several times faster than light speed.  but neither of them fight at anything over light speed.  gladiator only goes faster than light speed when he's flying in deep space and he's almost never shown fighting at super speeds.  but we've seen superman fighting at super speeds.  if you were talking about a race from one side of the galaxy to another i'd pick gladiator but the quickest one in a fight is superman."
gladiator has been seen using super speed in a fight... ex is the time he fought the fantastic four

King Saturn said:
"What is Gladiator actual strength level ? That is something that is so unclear"
it is as strong as he believes he is, his confidence in himself is what determines how powerful he is and it allows him to do things that are scientifically impossible, like lifting the baxter building

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SeSAW

mon-el is the strongest one on the field so him team takes it WW is the weakest link.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Apparition
Light said:
"Apparition said:
"Light said:
"Apparition said:
"

there are scans showing him move several times faster than light speed.  but neither of them fight at anything over light speed.  gladiator only goes faster than light speed when he's flying in deep space and he's almost never shown fighting at super speeds.  but we've seen superman fighting at super speeds.  if you were talking about a race from one side of the galaxy to another i'd pick gladiator but the quickest one in a fight is superman."
gladiator has been seen using super speed in a fight... ex is the time he fought the fantastic four

King Saturn said:
"What is Gladiator actual strength level ? That is something that is so unclear"
it is as strong as he believes he is, his confidence in himself is what determines how powerful he is and it allows him to do things that are scientifically impossible, like lifting the baxter building

"

super speed against the fantastic four?  who are all ridiculously slow?  thats not impressive.  and then they say he's as strong as he wants to be but lifting a building is one of his strongest feats.  post crisis superman was one of three people pulling a moon.  that's much stronger than gladiator.  saying someone is as strong as he wants to be is like saying somone has the power of a million exploding suns.  it doesnt mean anything unless you have something to prove it.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Apparition
SeSAW said:
"mon-el is the strongest one on the field so him team takes it WW is the weakest link."

actually gladiator is the weakest one.
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Light
Apparition said:
"SeSAW said:
"mon-el is the strongest one on the field so him team takes it WW is the weakest link."

actually gladiator is the weakest one."
no way
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
Hmm...interesting. Gladiator seems to be a very inconsistent character among the users
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SeSAW

Gladiator aint the weakest character hes stronger than WW and he has solar vision.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ball Buster
Apparition said:
"SeSAW said:

actually gladiator is the weakest one." 
You my man, have been drinking too much DC koolaide. Gladiator would smack Wonder Women in mouth with his mighty pimp hand!
caption
caption
BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 7/10..Mon-El and Wonder Woman are about equal in strength..His durability well exceeds Diana as well..Still going with Team 1 in a damn good fight..