#1 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
 Can Superman and Wonder Woman win in a battle against Black Adam and The Eradicator ?
                                                                                                                                                                                 
                              
caption
caption
caption
caption
#2 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
So does anyone have a take on this fight
#3 Posted by mr.superior (134 posts) - - Show Bio

I say adam and eradicator. But I could be wrong.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Well I think Superman maybe able to handle Eradicator since he isnt totally on his level physically with strength and speed... now as for Black Adam against Wonder Woman... well Get your Popcorn Ready People... cause thats gonna be a real battle there
#5 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Anyone Else ?
#6 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Teth and Eradicator


#7 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"

Teth and Eradicator


"
Maybe... not totally convinced that The Eradicator can defeat Superman or Wonder Woman though
#8 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

id say supes and wondey

#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

The victory goes to the monkey with a folded nose and a bent colon. 

#10 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"The victory goes to the monkey with a folded nose and a bent colon. "
Uh Oh...
#11 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"

Teth and Eradicator


"
Maybe... not totally convinced that The Eradicator can defeat Superman or Wonder Woman though"

probably but Adam is there to put the nail in the coffin lol
#12 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"King Saturn said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"

Teth and Eradicator


"
Maybe... not totally convinced that The Eradicator can defeat Superman or Wonder Woman though"

probably but Adam is there to put the nail in the coffin lol"
I guess so