Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: Funny I've made this battle already but instead of Thor, it was Gladiator and Gladiator was on Diana's team while Clark on Norrin's

Anyways:

Team 1

All how Surfer plays out

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 1. Diana is the weak link.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Agreed she can beat Thor. I was thinking Superman vs WW and Thor vs SS. Making WW the weak link.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins, Thor uses Diana as Mjolnir to smash Surfer lol.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Ha, that is funny.

What were most people opinions on who'd win that one?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: Team with Superman and Norrin.Diana seemed like a weaklink to most IIRC

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

@agent41: Agreed she can beat Thor. I was thinking Superman vs WW and Thor vs SS. Making WW the weak link.

even then she has given superman a run for his money in all their fight,he may win 6/10 against her like most say,but also like most people say she has shown to have a chance to beat him,and the other oportunity is that she can last long enough against superman for SS to beat thor and join her or finish superman.

Nope. In character 7/10 not in character 9/10.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By XiiX

@reaverlation: Yeah, that's not surprising. Though it probably also had something to do with Surfer threatening Gladiator with being able to fabricate his weakness to use against him that I remember seeing somewhere.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: Actually it was a physical battle only so H2H.Not extra powers like cosmic whatever or pancake transmutation

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

even then she has given superman a run for his money in all their fight,he may win 6/10 against her like most say,but also like most people say she has shown to have a chance to beat him,and the other oportunity is that she can last long enough against superman for SS to beat thor and join her or finish superman.

Thor is not losing against Surfer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how surfer is feeling. He has the power set to possibly beat thor but thor has beaten him before and I imagine he will here too. And superman can beat Diana so superman and Thor win.

If surfer goes after superman however, he will beat him and then help Diana beat thor if she hasn't lost already.

But team 1 7/10.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

false,therir fights with him going all out prove she has more than 9/10,and i don't want to sart another thread about SP vs WW,you already know thread to do that,you can go there.

You continue to mention fights which Superman was NOT in his right mind, yet she still looses. If the actual comic books pages does not convince you, i know damn sure i can't either. We are done here.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Wow, really? On a strictly hand to hand/strength basis, Silver Surfer is the least impressive one out of the four by a pretty impressive margin(since he doesn't have to strictly rely on it as often as the others)............

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Thor has beaten silver surfer before.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer is team 2 mvp

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

false,therir fights with him going all out prove she has more than 9/10,and i don't want to sart another thread about SP vs WW,you already know thread to do that,you can go there.

You continue to mention fights which Superman was NOT in his right mind, yet she still looses. If the actual comic books pages does not convince you, i know damn sure i can't either. We are done here.

When he was controlled by Circe,he was incapable of coherent speech. This didn't stop him from being a serious threat and landing hits, being bloodlusted when he mostly fights like a brawler anyway isn't that much of a hindrance since he doesn't stop attacking. Sure there are things he looks out for when he's thinking clearly, but like you said, he has no problem just physically overpowering Wonder Woman anyway. She was just as hindered in all of their fights, you completely looked over the fact that she doesn't want to fight at all in most cases which is just as bad as Superman being under some kind of mind control cus she isn't fighting at her best either. She was holding back when Circe was involved, she was holding back during Sacrifice, she was holding back when the Vampire bit Superman, she was holding back in League of One (wasn't trying to win), and she didn't even want to have to fight Superman in the Fortress but came prepared anyway and was talked out of it in the end. She held back and she was also hindered because of it. In any case, not only has Wonder Woman preformed well against Superman, she has out preformed Powergirl, matched Captain Marvel while holding back, shamed Captain Nazi and owned White Martians etc....She has a good chance to beat superman.

Bait, not falling for it. I'm done.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Team 1

Round 2: Team 2

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: Are these current versions on the DC characters?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By XiiX

@evil_incarnate: Not initially, but you can feel free to use whichever you believe would make it a closer fight.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Thor being the weak link.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@evil_incarnate: Not initially, but you can feel free to use whichever you believe would make it a closer fight.

Team two either way. Thor doesn't posses the speed in either scenario to keep up with team two. If it's New 52 WW ues her powers as the Goddess of War and commands Thor to assist in attacking Superman.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#32  Edited By MatthewParker

Surfer solos

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By reaverlation

@xiix: Well an in character Surfer handed Beta Ray Bill his a$$ with fists only.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By XiiX

@reaverlation: Yeah, and that is impressive, but it's still a drop in the bucket of strength and hand to hand feats the others have to their credit(as it's arguably their main superpower).

I just don't see Surfer portrayed on that keel often strength-wise. Most likely because he's got the better part of a rolodex of abilities to pull out of his ass, so it wouldn't be very practical, haha.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By reaverlation

@xiix: True

Me neither but when Surfer gets down to it, he means business but I'd still take Superman over Surfer in a physical battle

Avatar image for injusticeforall
InjusticeForAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InjusticeForAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok first Womder Woman is strong but she isn't Thor strong.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DemonKnights

Yes she is. She's in that class.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: sir to that I say you are only part true. She is faster but to say she is on his level and that he is less skill full your just wrong.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By bigcimmerian

@agent41 said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

he is,surfer has more power and his energy manipulation and matter manipulation are extremely high,he can chose to loese against SS or lose against WW.

No, he's depicted as Surfer's equal in comics, in their most recent fight Thor even gained the upperhand. And Diana has no way to win against Thor, she's too weak to put him down.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@agent41 said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

he is,surfer has more power and his energy manipulation and matter manipulation are extremely high,he can chose to loese against SS or lose against WW.

No, he's depicted as Surfer's equal in comics, in their most recent fight Thor even gained the upperhand. And Diana has no way to win against Thor, she's too weak to put him down.

hahaha,good joke,silver surfer has more raw power and he handed Beta Ray Bill his a$$ with fists only,diana is in thor's strength class,she is way faster than him and a way better fighter,she beats thor for sure.

Thor stomped with ease both Beta Ray Bill and Silver Surfer when he went mad. Don't be silly, Diana is faster and more skilled, but she's far weaker than Thor and wouldn't survive Mjolnir attacks.

InjusticeForAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@injusticeforall said:

@agent41 said:
@injusticeforall said:

Superman solos.

no he doesn't.

Yes, he does.

SS and WW on their own can give superman a run for his money,he can't beat both at the same time.

SS has nothing on Superman from a physical standpoint. WW has a chance but very slim.