• 61 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Nefarious (18314 posts) - - Show Bio
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
Setting: Metropolis City.  
 
> Unpopulated.

Stipulations: 

> Elimination via Death. 
> Superman is Pre-Crisis. Current version of Thor. 
> This is Despero before his latest manifestation.
> They are out of character/No Morals. 
> Thor is wielding his hammer. 
> Random encounter. 
> Starting distance: 5 blocks apart from Despero. 
 
Will the team win? Or, will Despero destroy them?
#2 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

PC Supe stomps. 
Thor out of charater also stomps.

#3 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

PC Superman or Thor solos.

#4 Posted by Nefarious (18314 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Thor can take Despero alone. 

#5 Posted by lordraiden (6894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

I don't think Thor can take Despero alone.

Some of us do, not to mention they used PC Superman, so unless Despero is now considered PC Mongul status?? He goes down to anyone of the duo.

#6 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
I don't think Thor can take Despero alone. 
Normal Thor? Maybe, I am not convinced yet that Despero's TP abilities (besdies his hypno-eye of course which is outstanding) is really that great and opposite - I still don't belive that Thor is almost immune to TP. 
 
But here... Yu've used no morals Thor. This one can start fight with dozens thunders from the sky, Soul manipulation from Mjolnir, Anti-force blast from his body and earthquakes. And all of this in first microsedond of battle.
#7 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

I don't think Thor can take Despero alone.

1. In character? No.

  • Thor is going to use his fists and is going to get beat down by the purple freak.

2. Out of character? Yes.

  • Thor is going to pull out all of his PIS powers(matter transmutation, molecular manipulation, anti force, thermo blast, godblast, life force absorption,etc.) and defeat Despero in seconds.
#8 Posted by Nefarious (18314 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, I see what you guys are saying now.

#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman & Thor.

#10 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Ah, I see what you guys are saying now.

Yeah, now do you know why people make battles with Thor having morals?

#11 Posted by Nefarious (18314 posts) - - Show Bio
@NerdsFTW: Yes, for the most part. By the way, are you majestic 99?
#12 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@NerdsFTW: Yes, for the most part. By the way, are you majestic 99?

1. Okay

2. Yes. How'd you know?

#13 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9286 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow I was just about to ask the same thing lol. How many alts do you have man??

#14 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Back on topic, Despero should win this. Don't think Thor is bringing anything to the table that Des can't handle.

#15 Posted by stu (378 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

Back on topic, Despero should win this. Don't think Thor is bringing anything to the table that Des can't handle.

How about all of Thor's PIS powers?

@buttersdaman000 said:

Wow I was just about to ask the same thing lol. How many alts do you have man??

Here it goes:

majestic99, marvelfanboy, yahweh, constantine87, and nerdsftw.

#17 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@stu said:

Despero wins.He was able to defeat Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Hourman, and Power Girl simultaneously.

Not against a Thor who's going to pull out all of his PIS powers.

#18 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@NerdsFTW: Meh, I don't recognize those powers because he hasn't done any of them in over 30 years, and they make Thor a crappy, unappealing character.
#19 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@NerdsFTW: Meh, I don't recognize those powers because he hasn't done any of them in over 30 years, and they makes Thor a crappy, unappealing character.

And Thor is going to use those powers only seen once or twice since Thor is out of character:

@Nefarious said:

Setting: Metropolis City. > Unpopulated.Stipulations: > Elimination via Death. > Superman is Pre-Crisis. Current version of Thor. > This is Despero before his latest manifestation.> They are out of character/No Morals. > Thor is wielding his hammer. > Random encounter. > Starting distance: 5 blocks apart from Despero. Will the team win? Or, will Despero destroy them?
#20 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@NerdsFTW: Whatever dude. Thor wins then. Congrats.
#21 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@NerdsFTW: Whatever dude. Thor wins then. Congrats.

You sound depressed.

#22 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@NerdsFTW: not at all, this is just getting tiresome. 
#23 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@NerdsFTW: not at all, this is just getting tiresome.

You mean Thor vs Superman threads?

#24 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
I should go ahead and ban people for being obtuse, even though they all are like Jason Todd. They just come back.
Moderator
#25 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: hahah I'm waiting for the reply, "what do you mean by obtuse?"
#26 Edited by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Morpheus_: hahah I'm waiting for the reply, "what do you mean by obtuse?"

I know what obtuse means. And I'm not obtuse.

#27 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins.

#28 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Morpheus_: hahah I'm waiting for the reply, "what do you mean by obtuse?"

Yeah, thanks for insulting me, tdm.

#29 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@NerdsFTW: You're welcome. If you want me to keep going, continue replying to me. 
 
Otherwise, move on.
#30 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: What does obtuse mean?

#31 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

oh boy, he's beginning to lose it again. 
 
Mods, lock all the Thor threads before he starts spamming them again.

#32 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@NerdsFTW said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Morpheus_: hahah I'm waiting for the reply, "what do you mean by obtuse?"

I know what obtuse means. And I'm not obtuse.

Congratulations, but I never said you didn't.  The latter is arguable.
 
You created a thread with one of your alternate accounts asking the difference between current and classic Thor, only to refer to yourself in your majestic account as an expert on Thor in the very same thread. If you are an expert on one account, why create a thread with another asking about what you supposedly know already? I mean, you are an expert, right? 
 
Bottom line, your intellect is of no interest to me. The sole reason you are allowed to retain this account is that I got tired of you jumping on to the next after you get banned. But do not for a second believe you are going to receive respect from me, the way you were and still are, acting.
Moderator
#33 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: I'm not. I'm just wondering why you're insulting me.

#34 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:



You created a thread with one of your alternate accounts asking the difference between current and classic Thor, only to refer to yourself in your majestic account as an expert on Thor in the very same thread. If you are an expert on one account, why create a thread with another asking about what you supposedly know already? I mean, you are an expert, right?

Just because.

So You have no respect for me because I'm obtuse?

#35 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, you're incredibly difficult to communicate with. 
 
I'm done, apologies to everyone else for the derailment.

#36 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: And what do you mean the latter is arguable? I haven't been bumping Thor threads saying "Thor curbstomps."

#37 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

Yeah, you're incredibly difficult to communicate with.

All I said was are you depressed, you said no, then I said was it because of Thor vs Superman threads, then out of nowhere you insult me. And yet I'm the one who's difficult to communicate with?

#38 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Enough of that. Back on track or thread lock.
Moderator
#39 Posted by Nefarious (18314 posts) - - Show Bio
@NerdsFTW said:

@Nefarious said:

@NerdsFTW: Yes, for the most part. By the way, are you majestic 99?

1. Okay

2. Yes. How'd you know?

I kinda guessed.
#40 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: That obvious?

#41 Edited by ThanoStomp (779 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman tangles with Despero, holding him off while Thor charges up the Godblast. The Godblast will, at a minimum, KO Despero. If he survives, he'll be out and while Despero is out, a no morals Superman rips his head from his body, then Thor turns it into paste with an "I'LL BRING THE HAMMER!!!" blow.

#42 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Superman & Thor.

#43 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

i am thinking that because it is precrisis superman they will beat despero.  although despero has taken on the jla and the jsa at the same time. 

#44 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

PC Supe stomps. Thor out of charater also stomps.
#45 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

PC Supe stomps. Thor out of charater also stomps.

This.

#46 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Superman, he seems to win just about every fight on here

#47 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero and its not even close what the hell is going to stop him from mincontrolling supes and watch him just beat the hell out of Thor. Despero doesn't even have to get his hands dirty but he could solo if need be.

I mean he's mind controlled Jordan, the strongets willed man in the world, and John who is a telepath himself.

#48 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero via telepathy.

#49 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Superman & Thor.

#50 Posted by AssertingValor (5377 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: @Morpheus_ said:

@NerdsFTW said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Morpheus_: hahah I'm waiting for the reply, "what do you mean by obtuse?"

I know what obtuse means. And I'm not obtuse.

Congratulations, but I never said you didn't. The latter is arguable.

You created a thread with one of your alternate accounts asking the difference between current and classic Thor, only to refer to yourself in your majestic account as an expert on Thor in the very same thread. If you are an expert on one account, why create a thread with another asking about what you supposedly know already? I mean, you are an expert, right?

Bottom line, your intellect is of no interest to me. The sole reason you are allowed to retain this account is that I got tired of you jumping on to the next after you get banned. But do not for a second believe you are going to receive respect from me, the way you were and still are, acting.

Damn lol