who wins and why?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Dratini1331

@theorder14: if Superman can, Speed Blitz takes it. Even if Kabuto sees it coming, he still just gets owned. It's like when they fought shiner. Kabuto knew what was going to happen, but he couldn't react fast enough. Although, that power of his is quite crazy... I haven't read Psyren in a while, but Kabuto's ability is something controls causality, right? I still don't see them getting by an actual blitz.

This would be an awesome fight otherwise though. In a head to Head no blitzing, I think the psyren team might take this. Nova should put ageha at around the fight speed of WW IIRC but he isn't quite as well trained, and the Door would own Supes or thor if they didn't know what it was. The added advantage of semi-spider sense on Kabuto combined with fate controller is also pretty spectacular. Very close battle, I'd like to see hat others say about it.

Nice thread ^.^

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More people should know psyren, so bump.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: thanks.

it's also been a while since last time i read Psyren but didn't kabuto completely avoid FTL attacks thanks to his menace vision and rise eos? meh don't remember >.>

Btw, do u know how fast Superman usually speedblitz some1?

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one durable enough to outlast team two since using Psy powers for too long leads to a comatose state.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ferventking: in ur opinion, how long do u think they can use their psi powers? in late series, they became stronger and it seems they could fight longer. I don't recall any1 going comatose except Ian cus he overused his powers to heal lots of ppl.

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ferventking

@theorder14:

Ageha went into a coma for a few weeks after that last battle. His father who was also capable of NOVA started having problems after like ten minutes. If they had the implants that the bad guys had that allowed them to go for as long as they want, they have a very good change.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Funsiized

@theorder14: @ferventking: I think it has been stated the the strain brought on by Melchsee door No longer affects Ageha, with Nova, Rise, Melchsee door, and the precog that Kabuto gives him, i think team 2 can take it.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: If it's a decent speed blitz it can come at around light speed. And I don't recall them dodging any light speed attacks. He may have dodged Sephiroth once or twice, but I don't remember him being able to dodge much else. He also got totally owned by shiner, but that was at the beginning. Honestly, it's hard for me to say.

Depends really on if the Door can kill supes and thor. If it can, team 2 has a strong possibility to take this.

Avatar image for royal_rumble_man
Royal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Royal_Rumble_Man

Blitzen

flash fact

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ferventking

@funsiized:

I thought that was only when they're in Psyren? In the real world they are considerably weaker, yes?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ferventking: No, They're the same. Have you read all of it? I don't wanna give spoilers as to why unless you have =/

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Funsiized

@dratini1331: @ferventking: Actually, the air in Psyren is full of psi, so the strain is reduced, but the power remains the same.