Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1.New 52 DC Superman and Shazam(Captain Marvel).Mortals on.No prep.KO only.

Round 2.Pre New DC Superman and Shazam(Captain Marvel).Mortals on.15 minutes of prep.BFR or KO only.

The fight take place here

No Caption Provided

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By nefarious

Team 1.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Going with team 2. Only because they are a bit more ruthless and are not so far beneath Clark or Billy in raw strength. Speed may be debatable as we'll. Hyperion has proven to be very easily angered. And King is a maniac. I can see him gouging eyes, or tearing at the groins of either. Hyperion survived the destruction of two worlds, and as I said is a Bit more vicious. He also seemed to enjoy that fight with Hulk, so he might be slightly masochistic.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Bump

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either from team 2 are stronger than fighters from team 1.

Hyperion-712 is stronger than Superman and Cap and even with help of another Hyperion he couldn't beat King Hyperion.

King's healling factor will also be too much for them + he don't hold back from the start of battle, so yes: he has great chance to solo.

Hyperion-13304 is also stronger than them, so it is actually a stomp in team 2 favor.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either from team 2 are stronger than fighters from team 1.

Hyperion-712 is stronger than Superman and Cap and even with help of another Hyperion he couldn't beat King Hyperion.

King's healling factor will also be too much for them + he don't hold back from the start of battle, so yes: he has great chance to solo.

Hyperion-13304 is also stronger than them, so it is actually a stomp in team 2 favor.

This

David_Miller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By XLR87T3

Hyperion has armor around his waist, so Superman will have to go for the face. And King Hyperion is too strong. Team 2 wins soundly.

DeathUponAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman has survived a supernova.

This is his 3rd best durability feat.

Superman isn't going down in the fight. He solos. Unless Hyperion or King Hyperion have shown supernova+ levelled strength? Lol.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

Hyperion has armor around his waist, so Superman will have to go for the face. And King Hyperion is too strong. Team 2 wins soundly.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Night4345

Superman solos.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathuponall: Hyperion survived the collision and destruction of two universes. He held them apart for a period of time.

He has also slowed down a rogue planet moving 500,000 mph so take it as you will

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathuponall:

Destruction of Universes >>>>>>>>>>> Supernova

Hyperions win.

DeathUponAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theking47: Well that's something I didn't know about.

GG

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kingant27

Team 2 wins for sure; King Hyperion taking on 2 Hyperion is enough to show that he could handle one of these for sure, and adding Hyperion is in there favour.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Hyperion

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hulkman123

Team 2

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BRAX

Hold up: did Blue Marvel defeat King Hyperion?

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Namor_Curry

I want to say Superman will pull an upset, basically because he's Superman. Realistically this fight could go either way though.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brax Yeah Blue Marvel did defeat King Hyperion, but he is still underrated in these battle fourms.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BRAX

See I asked that question because I know if Blue Marvel beat him than either Superman or Shazam would thump him pretty well..

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#30  Edited By Lvenger
Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: No, read @czarny_samael666 comment.

712 Hyperion is stronger than either just, but King Hyperion was strong enough to overpower 712 Hyperion and another.

13304 Hyperion is also stronger than either.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@lvenger: No, read @czarny_samael666 comment.

712 Hyperion is stronger than either just, but King Hyperion was strong enough to overpower 712 Hyperion and another.

13304 Hyperion is also stronger than either.

I read Czarny's comment and he talks even more incorrect knowledge and cites poorer context than you do. If you actually think his opinion is worthwhile, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about as well. Which isn't the first time you've done this I might add. Neither of the Hyperions have better consistent and replicated feats than New 52 Superman, let alone the vastly more powerful Pre New 52 Superman. Besides I debunked your out of context King Hyperion scans too so good luck trying to make them credible.

Moreover, New 52 Superman's planetary strength feats have been replicated more consistently than Hyperion's strength feats. 3 planetary showings>2 planetary showings and the latest one is better than either of Hyperion's. And Pre New 52 Superman hits way harder than Hyperion does. It's more impressive to destroy a moon than it is to lift a planet in terms of combat purposes. And to round off your argument's failings, 13304 Hyperion doesn't have the durability to stand up to either Superman's punches. Hulk drew blood in one blow and both Supermen have comparable, if not equal striking power to Hulk. Corvus Glaive almost killed Hyperion before Captain America intervened and gave Hyperion the chance to retaliate and Thor's lightning caused Hyperion to yell out in pain as well. Unless you want to use the logic that all those attacks were equal to planetary/universal force, I think we can agree Hyperion can be hurt by less and thus doesn't have enough impressive feats to combat either version of Superman.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: No need to be disrespectful to another user and me, because someone says Superman loses, lol.

Did you see what 13304 Hyperion survived, yeah your argument is failing not mine, lol; that is what he is capable of surviving.

Why mention that it takes lower force to draw blood from Hyperion, but you bring up Superman's best striking feat; but forget he has been damaged by worse etc.

You do realise it's not 13304 Hyperion vs Superman and Shazam, so I don't know why you are forgetting to mention him.

712 Hyperion's feat of stalemating Gladiator, and Gladiator admitting they are physical equal in every way, who had planet busting feats is enough to show that King Hyperion who was overpowering 712 Hyperion and another Hyperion would beat Superman.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sy8000

Superman solos both rounds.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: He really doesn't, have you ever read a comic or seen a scan of Hyperion; or are you lowballing?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: He really doesn't, have you ever read a comic or seen a scan of Hyperion; or are you lowballing?

I have. He doesn't have a single feat to justify handling Superman.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kingant27

@highaccuser: Did you bother looking at the above, and how does catching a planet at 500,000 mph not compare; or holding 2 planets apart from colliding and surviving a universe attack: not show he can handle Superman strength wise.

And as they are morals on, the Hyperion's being more ruthless will already have an advantage against Superman's hold back type ways.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27:

@highaccuser: Did you bother looking at the above, and how does catching a planet at 500,000 mph not compare; or holding 2 planets apart from colliding and surviving a universe attack: not show he can handle Superman strength wise.

Those first two feats are pure physical strength and not striking power which actually matters. Those are still worse than New 52 Supermans feats.

He didn't survive a "universe attack" with his durability. Understand, when incursions destroy universes they don't cause them to blow up they just sort of...disintigrate or something. He survived by luck or chance, not durability.

And as they are morals on, the Hyperion's being more ruthless will already have an advantage against Superman's hold back type ways.

Doesn't matter. Even Morals on Superman has a physical advantage over them both and a massive speed advantage.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kingant27

@highaccuser: They are not worse, and I suggest you check the New-52 Superman vs Hyperion thread; because catching a planet is much harder than anything New-52 Superman has done, as is surviving a universe attack, and if you fail to see that, then there is no point debating with you.

It does matter, because it means they will be going for the kill, the Supermen won't; and he doesn't have a physical advantage^.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27:

@highaccuser: They are not worse, and I suggest you check the New-52 Superman vs Hyperion thread; because catching a planet is much harder than anything New-52 Superman has done, as is surviving a universe attack, and if you fail to see that, then there is no point debating with you.

No it's not. We don't know the size of the planet while Superman has moved Uranus sized objects with help, which is hellishly more impressive.

So you're completely ignoring legit points about how surviving incursions work? He survived the destruction of his universe but he did not survive a universal explosion.

It does matter, because it means they will be going for the kill, the Supermen won't; and he doesn't have a physical advantage^.

That's a neglegable advantage in the scheme of things. Bizzaro and Mongul both have more brutality than Superman and he's beaten them at the same time before(and those two are stronger than these Hyperions as well). Again, that's only physical strength. Call me when they're one-shotting moons or shaking planets with punches. Or when they're tanking hits that send them to the moon or through earth.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: He moved it with help; and just because it was the same size, it doesn't mean it would weigh the same as a planet of that scale.

A planet moving at 500,000 mph would be harder; the weight of the planet x by the speed; yeah that is harder.

He survived the destruction of the universe, which is way more impressive than anything New-52 Superman has survived to date.

Hyperion's strength and durability outclasses Superman as of now.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27:

@highaccuser: He moved it with help; and just because it was the same size, it doesn't mean it would weigh the same as a planet of that scale.

Doesn't matter. Still more impressive.

A planet moving at 500,000 mph would be harder; the weight of the planet x by the speed; yeah that is harder.

If there was any indication the planet wasn't puny in size it isn't by any means.

He survived the destruction of the universe, which is way more impressive than anything New-52 Superman has survived to date.

Not. A. Durability. Feat.

Hyperion's strength and durability outclasses Superman as of now.

Other way around.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: It isn't more impressive, and you cant prove; and you know not even backing up your answer, and being childish.

He caught a planet moving at 500,000 mph; and it wasn't puny size, and it shows you haven't seen the scan, and are trying your best to lowball Hyperion, in an attempt to make Superman seem superior and your invalid argument sound more applause able.

It is a durability feat, which was why he was left there alive and luckily pulled into the current universe in which he is in Marvel now.

I have proved you wrong, you are clearly showing a sign of fanb*yi*sm, and are not backing up your claims or are even attempting to other than saying he is superior; which has been proved wrong.

Try and prove his superiority strength wise, because Hyperion clearly matches him; and very slightly surpasses him as of now.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been in this situation numerous times...

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Team 2 only because Hyperion is nasty. Also, that Superman mullet.. ugh.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sy8000

@kingant27:

@highaccuser: It isn't more impressive, and you cant prove; and you know not even backing up your answer, and being childish.

Can you prove otherwise? I'm not a science expert, if you can prove which is more impressive go ahead.

He caught a planet moving at 500,000 mph; and it wasn't puny size, and it shows you haven't seen the scan, and are trying your best to lowball Hyperion, in an attempt to make Superman seem superior and your invalid argument sound more applause able.

I've seen it. There wasn't any indication how large it is.

I'm not trying to lowball, I'm pointing out that as of right now Hyperion is nowhere near as powerful as Superman.

It is a durability feat, which was why he was left there alive and luckily pulled into the current universe in which he is in Marvel now.

I've already told you, his universe didn't blow up. It just ceased to exist. He didn't tank anything because there was nothing to tank, he survived completely at random as far as anyone can tell.

I have proved you wrong, you are clearly showing a sign of fanb*yi*sm, and are not backing up your claims or are even attempting to other than saying he is superior; which has been proved wrong.

I'm not even a Superman fan by any means.

Try and prove his superiority strength wise, because Hyperion clearly matches him; and very slightly surpasses him as of now.

Sure. How about striking power? I'll just be lazy and Copy a post Lvenger made for this one.

To begin, here is Superman's moon cracking feat during Our Worlds at War. The Black Racer comes to take Steel away and Superman attacks The Black Racer to try and stop him. The results of Superman's punch are very obvious indeed.

And just to discount any notion of The Black Racer causing that, he himself clearly notes that "Your inability to accept these truths has forever scarred the face of this satellite." This means that the massive crack covering over half of the face of the moon is all down to Superman's punch. Sure, Goku's punches have tore apart the wastelands and rocky canyons that most DBZ fights take place in but no mere strike of any DBZ character has made as much damage as this feat. What's more, it's very possible that Superman could have hit harder. How is this possible?

No Caption Provided

Granted, he had a run up here but this is the kind of striking power Superman is packing. Enough force to obliterate an object that had the exact same mass as the moon (81 billion tons) and was moving at 7,614,000 kmph. I would like to see some reliable striking feat of Goku's beat that.

No Caption Provided

Further confirmation of Superman's moon busting power can be found in this feat. To set the full context, this comes from a Superman storyline where someone had impersonated Lois, instigated an argument with Superman thus setting tensions between Lois and Clark and had left him too. So Superman goes to the moon to take his frustration out on the celestial object. By the end of the issue, Martian Manhunter pops out to check on Superman and tell him that he still could have knocked the moon out of orbit with 15 more minutes of hitting. But here's what makes this feat the most impressive. Superman was infected with kryptonite poisoning at the time of this feat. I can prove this to you with scans and reviews with detailed synopses if you want but for now, take my word. Superman was poisoned hence his puffing when his stamina is near limitless thanks to constant solar replenishment meaning he doesn't need to eat or sleep. He was ill and his powers were ebbing. Yet he could still muster enough striking power to seriously jeopardise the orbit of the moon over time. And if you don't believe only the writer's word, Martian Manhunter has a genius level intellect and the Watchtower at the time consisted of some of the most advanced technology from many different alien species. I'm pretty sure it could detect if its orbit was threatened by a guy punching the moon.

No Caption Provided

How about I finish off with a few striking feats in fights to show what foes Superman can take down with his strikes? In this scan, he two shots Mongul, who had knocked Wonder Woman around like a ragdoll prior to this beatdown and would go on to give Hal Jordan trouble in an Infinite Crisis tie in. Yet a ticked off Superman beats down Mongul in two shots then finishes him off with a dose of heat vision. In all honesty, he could have three shotted him IMO.

No Caption Provided

And now here's now hard Superman can hit in relation to his fellow Kryptonians. I'm missing the first scan of this fight but he puts Non, the Kryptonian brute who went toe to toe with Bizarro in the conclusion of Last Son, up in the air with one strike and then one shots him with the next, knocking the fight and a tooth out of Non.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And a few more added by me:

• Wonder Woman admits 3 hits from him will kill her.
  • One-shots earth-man who had the powers of the entire legion of Superheroes.
  • One-shots a giant space ship.
  • Breaks reality with his punches.

That should do for now. Call me when Hyperions done anything to match that.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kingant27

@highaccuser:

I can prove it.

The moon's mass is approximately 8.11301125 × 10^19 short tons. This 81,100,000,000,000,000,000 tons x 500, 000= 4.055e+25.

Short tons compared to metric tons= 1 : 1.1023

And even if the object Superman lifted with Martian Manhunter was the size of Saturn;( and had supposedly the same mass as a planet of the size, it would weigh).

Anyway Saturn has a mass of about:

568,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 metric tons x 1.1023= 6.261064e+23.

The Earth weighs 81 x more than the moon.

Saturn weighs 95 x more than the Earth.

So 1 x 81= 81 x 95= 7695 for Saturn compared to the moon.

Even with the planet at the moon's size, Hyperion's feat is still better.

You just went from comparing New-52 Superman to Pre-52 Superman, there is a difference.

Pre-52 Superman was able to accelerate and was knocked out by his collision with it, which is a striking feat; which is different from a lifting feat.

While^ that is impressive, Pre-52 Superman lifting wise was nothing to either of these two.

If you allow statements from WW admitting she will die from 3 hits from Superman, then understand this; that King Hyperion managed to kill alternate Galactus's, and even a weaker/starving Galactus would stomp Superman.

Now onto King Hyperion, who alone was able to overpower and was too much for even 2 Hyperion's, one being 712 Hyperion; and King Hyperion only lost to plot.

Gladiator himself fought 712 Hyperion, and he stated they were physical equals in every way; and he only won via fighting skills.

Not to mention both have Nanoseconds reaction speed here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Gladiator at the time had these feats:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And you can clearly see that this is by far the biggest planet in the solar system; which without proof; anyone can tell this would obviously be bigger than Earth.

And when King Hyperion fought 712 Hyperion, Hyperion even asked for help; compared to the planet busting Gladiator who stalemated physical wise.

No Caption Provided

712 hyperion asking for help from the other hyperion.

No Caption Provided

both Hyperion's including 712 nanoseconds Hyperion getting manhandled by KH.

Both Hyperion and King Hyperion are above the Supermen, very slightly; but saying Superman solo's both rounds shows very limited knowledge; and its not like its even New-52 Superman and Pre-52 Superman against these two, who would still loose; but a different version for each round.

Hyperion's win.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm torn.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers