Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Floopay

Rules:

1.This will take place in a controlled environment. Lets say the place has a 1,000 foot ceiling, and over a grassy plains that's 10,000 ft by 10,000 ft.

2. Weather Control is allowed, we'll call this place a little pocket dimension created by some Wizard who teleported them there and placed some spell on them that compels them to fight each other.

3. Each team gets 2 days to prep. Neither team has knowledge of the other team's player from the alternate universe. Therefore, any information related has to come from their Teammate, including powers, capabilities, etc. As well as information on their own powers, personalities and etc.

4. Classic Thor, Pre-52 Superman to clarify these two. Wonder Woman and Sentry at normal levels (Sentry is psychologically stable and the Void is blocked).

5. Thor has his hammer, Wonder Woman gets her sword and lasso.

6. Before you post a Sentry and Superman stomp post remember, Wonder Woman and Thor are warriors from birth, those two with prep will make a lot more headway than Superman and Sentry with prep. This should even out any advantage one team has over the other.

7. No grabbing artifacts, no sun dipping, no odin force.

8. State your winners and why.

vs.

Round 1: Pre-New 52 DC, without any amps (so no Superman with cosmic armor, or Superboy Prime levels, or anything like that, this is him at normal levels, same for WW).

Round 2: New-52 Versions of DC characters

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Emperorb777

Superman BFR them to phantom zone

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Since Void is not allowed, Thor one-shots Sentry like in Siege, then Thor and Wonder Woman beat Supes to a pulp.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Since Void is not allowed, Thor one-shots Sentry like in Siege, then Thor and Wonder Woman beat Supes to a pulp.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5  Edited By Pokeysteve

This sounds pretty good to me.

@Floopay: Does Wonder Woman have her Bracelets Mr. Floopay?

silverman201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By silverman201

@Immortal777 said:

This plus multiple other thing's he could do with prep via kryptonian tech or just sundipping.

NeonBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NeonBlade
@Immortal777 said:

I read this and laughed so hard... 

but I don't think he'd be able to keep Thor there, Wonder Woman on the other hand, unless she holds onto him, she's stuck.
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

Team two. WW and Thor fully loaded with their weapons and armor is no joke.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@Floopay said:

Rules:

1.This will take place in a controlled environment. Lets say the place has a 1,000 foot ceiling, and over a grassy plains that's 10,000 ft by 10,000 ft.

2. Weather Control is allowed, we'll call this place a little pocket dimension created by some Wizard who teleported them there and placed some spell on them that compels them to fight each other.

3. Each team gets 2 days to prep. Neither team has knowledge of the other team's player from the alternate universe. Therefore, any information related has to come from their Teammate, including powers, capabilities, etc. As well as information on their own powers, personalities and etc.

4. Classic Thor, Pre-52 Superman to clarify these two. Wonder Woman and Sentry at normal levels (Sentry is psychologically stable and the Void is blocked).

5. Thor has his hammer, Wonder Woman gets her sword and lasso.

6. Before you post a Sentry and Superman stomp post remember, Wonder Woman and Thor are warriors from birth, those two with prep will make a lot more headway than Superman and Sentry with prep. This should even out any advantage one team has over the other.

7. State your winners and why.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Wait is this Pre 52 WW as well? If yes than my original statement still stands if no than team one wins.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By termiteone4ever

I can see Team 2 winning due to . Wonder woman taking out sentry and double up on supes

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By izbighulk

team 2 because Classic Thor could battle the Celestials and Wonder Woman could probably beat superman

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Floopay

@Pokeysteve: WW has bracers, sorry I only log in once a day so it takes awhile for me to get updates and replies.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Floopay

Personally I posted this because I thought it'd be an interesting matchup. Sentry and Superman have raw power that is just unmatched by many characters. Thor and Wonder Woman, both very powerful, definitely well matched, but have training that can give them a slight edge over many characters who have raw power above theirs.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SPM1M

didnt sentry trash thor in siege even before he voided out im sure he did

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SPM1M said:

didnt sentry trash thor in siege even before he voided out im sure he did

Nope. He got one-shotted. He started beating Thor when he was under Void's control.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SPM1M

@venomoushatred1001:

This is not a one shot sentry was back in battle in no time it also didnt show sentry being knocked out just away so i wouldnt consider this a one shot if anything it made thor look weak being downed by Osborn and his lackies

This seems to be sentry still in control although in a different comic it showed him voiding out at this point anyways i do think Thor can beat sentry but it will a very tough battle not a one shot like you make it seem

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SPM1M

The battle can go many ways especially with the two days prep Classic Thor and Wonder Woman have an advantage since Sentry is the weak link in team two with Superman. As this is classic Thor where he was over all more powerful than current thor he will duke it out with Sentry and defeat him after a tough battle while Wonder woman and supes duke it out. Imo thor would put down sentry faster than supes will put down Wonder woman so this will turn in a two on one battle, thats one out come. If by any reason during the prep time supes decides to sundip then he would solo for team two

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SPM1M said:

@venomoushatred1001:

This is not a one shot sentry was back in battle in no time it also didnt show sentry being knocked out just away so i wouldnt consider this a one shot if anything it made thor look weak being downed by Osborn and his lackies

This seems to be sentry still in control although in a different comic it showed him voiding out at this point anyways i do think Thor can beat sentry but it will a very tough battle not a one shot like you make it seem

Sentry did not appear for the rest of the comic after being hit by Thor, there by he must have been KOed or BFRed. When he appear in Siege #2, he had the Void, making him much more powerful, which is why he got the better of Thor in the rest of the arc.

capfan80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By capfan80

One on one I say Superman can beat WW or Thor. The question is how long Sentry would last. He did get zapped by Thor but there seemed to be an internal conflict between Bob and Void at the time. Remember, Sentry aced the Molecule Man who is a beast Even if MM wasn't at his peak levels he still effortlessly obliterated the entire Dark Avengers but was powerless before Sentry. MM once destroyed Thor's hammer.

I go with team one.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Emperorb777

I dont see why sentry being a weak link matter superman has kryptonian tech and a lot of time he just bfr them

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Immortal777 said:

I dont see why sentry being a weak link matter superman has kryptonian tech and a lot of time he just bfr them

And then Thor would just teleport them back.

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By desmond006

I think thor and wonder woman win this battle.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By _Black

Team 2.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SPM1M

@SPM1M said:

@venomoushatred1001:

Sentry did not appear for the rest of the comic after being hit by Thor, there by he must have been KOed or BFRed. When he appear in Siege #2, he had the Void, making him much more powerful, which is why he got the better of Thor in the rest of the arc.

He did appear, he defended osborn against ares and tore him apart at this point he did not have the void he was still sentry its wen he met thor wen thor toasted logans son that he appeared in front of thor as void

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Emperorb777

@Immortal777 said:

mayb he could but how many people have just teleported out of the phantom zone not sure if wonder woman would get back at all and even if thor did get out he aint beating superman.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Immortal777 said:

@Immortal777 said:

mayb he could but how many people have just teleported out of the phantom zone not sure if wonder woman would get back at all and even if thor did get out he aint beating superman.

He can teleport multiple people so he can easily teleport Diana along with him: 
No Caption Provided
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SPM1M said:

@SPM1M said:

@venomoushatred1001:

He did appear, he defended osborn against ares and tore him apart at this point he did not have the void he was still sentry its wen he met thor wen thor toasted logans son that he appeared in front of thor as void

No, Sentry did not reappear for the rest of Siege #1. He can back in Siege #2 when the Void was in control. If he wasn't KOed/BFRed ,why didn't he come back in the SAME issue and attack Thor along with the other U-foes/Dark Avengers?
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Emperorb777

@Immortal777 said:

@Immortal777 said:

No Caption Provided

superman with 2 days of prep can sundipand give sentry phantom zone gun when the fight begins sentry could send wonderwoman to phantom zone she will not get out while a sundipped superman just beats thor to death at speeds thor couldnt keep up with

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Immortal777 said:

@Immortal777 said:

@Immortal777 said:

No Caption Provided

superman with 2 days of prep can sundipand give sentry phantom zone gun when the fight begins sentry could send wonderwoman to phantom zone she will not get out while a sundipped superman just beats thor to death at speeds thor couldnt keep up with

Hmmm, Forgot about Superman's sundipping, but with 2 days prep Thor can ask Odin to lend him the Odin Force and blink Supes and Sentry out of existence.
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Emperorb777

@Immortal777 said:

@Immortal777 said:

@Immortal777 said:

No Caption Provided

Hmmm, Forgot about Superman's sundipping, but with 2 days prep Thor can ask Odin to lend him the Odin Force and blink Supes and Sentry out of existence.

right well since he is asking for outside help superman asks spectre for help

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31  Edited By majestic99

@venomoushatred1001:Rune King Thor supercurbstomps.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Immortal777 said:

@Immortal777 said:

@Immortal777 said:

@Immortal777 said:

No Caption Provided

I seriously doubt Spectre would help Supes in a battle.
@majestic99 said:

True, but RKT isn't in this fight.
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Emperorb777

@Immortal777 said:

@Immortal777 said:

@Immortal777 said:

@Immortal777 said:

No Caption Provided

I seriously doubt Spectre would help Supes in a battle.
@majestic99 said:

True, but RKT isn't in this fight.

Just like I dont expect Odin to help his supposed to be proud warrior son that has to beg his father to help him win a fight

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#34  Edited By AssertingValor

Thor and WW school these loosers...............

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RyuHayabusa

Diana can also teleport via Athena.

silverman201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By silverman201

Team 1 with prep, Superman can sundip for 2 day's than when it comes to the match BFR WW to the phantom zone and quickly destroy Thor.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverman201 said:

Team 1 with prep, Superman can sundip for 2 day's than when it comes to the match BFR WW to the phantom zone and quickly destroy Thor.

With prep, Thor can get the Odin Force from Odin and blink Supes out of existence.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38  Edited By majestic99

With prep, Thor can get the Odin Force from Odin and blink Supes out of existence.

This!

silverman201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By silverman201

@venomoushatred1001:

Would Odin really just give Thor the odin force just to take care of 2 herald level beings?

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverman201 said:

@venomoushatred1001:

Would Odin really just give Thor the odin force just to take care of 2 herald level beings?

He has lent him the Odin Force before, I don't see why he wouldn't this time.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Emperorb777

@silverman201 said:

@venomoushatred1001:

Nowhere in the OP does it say they can get outside help its a fight between just them also like i stated before if thor getting help so can superman and since u choose odin ill choose spectre or john constantine

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Immortal777 said:

@silverman201 said:

@venomoushatred1001:

Nowhere in the OP does it say they can get outside help its a fight between just them also like i stated before if thor getting help so can superman and since u choose odin ill choose spectre or john constantine

There is also nowhere it states that it doesn't.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Emperorb777

@Immortal777 said:

@silverman201 said:

@venomoushatred1001:

There is also nowhere it states that it doesn't.

Well then if thats the case superman gets spectre and he solos

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SPM1M

@silverman201 said:

thats the power of the runes not the odinforce with the odin force thor is not blinking anyone out of existence he is not that powerful ur thinkin about runeknig thor not odinforce thor as for odinforce thor vs a 2 day dipped sups id say supes would stomp since only fifteen minutes more than tripled his power now two days oh lord

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SPM1M

@SPM1M said:

@SPM1M said:

@venomoushatred1001:

sentry not coming back in the same issue means nothing osborn had already beaten thor right after he hit sentry, sentry wasnt needed

sentry came back and did this to ares

then he went to face thor as the void

NeonBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By NeonBlade

Bob was ALWAYS the Void, Red eyes = Void. 

Blue eyes = Bob. 

At no point was Bob sane, only after Thor smacked him down, for those few seconds did Bob even know what was going on! Throughout that entire ordeal he was an Osborn puppet Voided out.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SPM1M said: 

sentry not coming back in the same issue means nothing osborn had already beaten thor right after he hit sentry, sentry wasnt needed

sentry came back and did this to ares

then he went to face thor as the void

Alright tell me this, If Sentry wasn't KOed why didn't he return after he got hit?
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SPM1M said:

@silverman201 said:

thats the power of the runes not the odinforce with the odin force thor is not blinking anyone out of existence he is not that powerful ur thinkin about runeknig thor not odinforce thor as for odinforce thor vs a 2 day dipped sups id say supes would stomp since only fifteen minutes more than tripled his power now two days oh lord

The Odin Force can also wipe people from existence. King Thor did it.
silverman201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By silverman201

@venomoushatred1001:

When did King Thor do it?

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverman201 said:

@venomoushatred1001:

When did King Thor do it?

He pretty much had the combined powers of Thor and Odin.