User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By spacerodan

Superman 

Sentry 

VS 

The Red Hulk    

Doomsday  

SENARIO 

A cosmic being has gathered these teams to fight for amusement.  

The battle takes place In los Vegas, and can move to the surrounding  desert. 

The Being has placed a Barrier around the Earth to prevent BFR as to prolong his entertainment, and has reinforced the planet to being indestructable, though the city is not so enforced. 

Red Hulk and Doomsday are currently in unstable rages and are looking only to fight and destory. 

Superman and Sentry want to prevent excess damage to the city and but will cut loose in the desert area.

In addition, Superman and Sentry have been told they are being used and given 20 minutes before their opponents arrive to trade info on themselves and their opponents. 

If a figher is beaten, they are taken from the battle for the rest of the duration. 

to add to his fun, the being has made a rule not known to any of the fighters that states that the first to fall will be replaced with a substitute in order to extend the fight: 

if Superman is beaten first, Wonder Woman will take his place 

if Sentry goes first, Thor replaces him 

If Red Hulk falles first,  Hulk appears 

and if Doomsday goes down before the others, Bizarro shows up 

all characters are current versions and Sentry is cleared of any Void related issues for this fight. 

I think that Team one can win, but it won't be easy and if Doomsday goes down and Bizarro appears, it will be even harder, but I think with the exchanged info and stable mindsets they can win.  

It will be close though, and the city might not survive, but I thnk that through coordination, Team one will beat the berserkers

spacerodan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By spacerodan

on another note, does Red Hulk not have a page or something? What I linked him to didn't seem like a character page.