mjosh7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 1: Hulk and Superman

Team 2: Batman and Black Panther

•Batman and Black Panther has" 7 months of prep time", No BFR and Batman does have fully analysis of team 1.

Battle of brains and brawns

Battle starts at Wakanda

Who would win??

Banegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and BP would come up with something to stop the Hulk, and than Bats would use kryptonite on Supes.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Superman solos.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What @wolverine08 said

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Supes and Hulk stomp. And how come Bats and BP only get prep? That's what I never got about fights like these, only one side gets prep while the other one doesn't.

PunyBanner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Supes and Hulk stomp. And how come Bats and BP only get prep? That's what I never got about fights like these, only one side gets prep while the other one doesn't.

The lack of prep on that team is the only thing that makes this battle even remotely plausible...even so, Team One crushes.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bats and BP whoop them with prep

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off no one would see Superman twisting off the team's skulls and crushing it into diamonds.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By reaverlation

@xlr87t3: Hey Majestic made diamonds by crushing not Superman lol(unless I'm missing something)

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps so easily. It isn't even fair.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dre_Savage

Morals off, Superman solos. Idc how many times Bats has "beaten" Supes in comics, it's PIS. Supes moves faster than light. So before Bats can push a button or blink, Supes could punch him off the earth...literally.

Morals on, I still think Supes can win if played smart. I guess it depends on how much Kryptonite Bats and BP can get a hold of within that time. With morals, Supes won't be using lethal punches, or speed, so I'd assume the Kryptonite could slowly work it's magic.

Then again, there's Hulk. One could argue that they could make a reverse gamma gun or something to drain Hulk. I just think it's all PIS. If they start 50 feet from each other, Hulk can close the distance relatively quickly, as can Supes. And Hulk isn't one to hold back. In 5 seconds Bats and BP would be pancakes IMO.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because that's the only way certain fights can be balanced.

ThorTK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and Supes stomp. Either could solo.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could definitely see team 2 pulling off some wins with 7 months prep with the brains and resources of Bats and BP. Not a guaranteed win or anything.

KingMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman gave Batman kryptonite so he has that in his hand in the beginning Batman will not be touched and BP knows about the Hulk so they can stop him. They could turn him into Bruce then throw vibranium right before he turns into his green fiend.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By leonkarlen123

@wolverine08: Superman don't solo... With 7 months he can easy get kryptonite and re-create the Power gloves enough to take down The Hulk

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos. Flies at the speed of light grabbing Bats and BP and throws them into the Sun. Fight is over in seconds.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Why is everyone acting like morals are off when they blatantly arent even mentioned

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is everyone acting like morals are off when they blatantly arent even mentioned

And since Bruce already has contingency plans for Superman and I'm sure that BP and Batman could come up with a plan to take down the Hulk in 7 months, I actually don't see them losing this.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

Morals off no one would see Superman twisting off the team's skulls and crushing it into diamonds.

@mtuske said:

Superman solos. Flies at the speed of light grabbing Bats and BP and throws them into the Sun. Fight is over in seconds.

You guys ever heard of kryptonite?

Not to mention the 7 months as well.....

ProjectOrigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What Hulk is it?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Bats and BP could solo.

God_of_Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins.

Too much prep and morals are on!

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: if he's flying at the speed of light the fight would be over in milliseconds. Kryptonite wouldn't have time to take effect.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@mtuske said:

@digitalshooter9: if he's flying at the speed of light the fight would be over in milliseconds. Kryptonite wouldn't have time to take effect.

Wouldn't kryptonite affect superman the moment he enters it's range?

In other words, superman can't close in on batman with his super speed as long as batman has a large enough kryptonite with him....

Note: The effect of the kryptonite varies from it's type to the writer of the story, but as far as I am concerned, the red kryptonite from TOB is enough to bring superman down the moment he enters it's range...

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: LAWLZ at all this kryptonite wank. I'm presuming this is New 52 since it wasn't stated in which Supes has survived a Kryptonite bomb going off in his head. And if it's post crisis in Hush Batman was breaking his hand on Superman's face. Team 1 stomps easily

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos, Supes solos.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Batgod solo's all 3 w/o prep.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Rick_Grayson

Have people been taking crazy pills today? Batman or BP could solo this with 7 months of prep.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Team 1

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

DaseanComerWCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32  Edited By DaseanComerWCR
@thortk said:

Hulk and Supes stomp. Either could solo.

@wolverine08: Superman don't solo... With 7 months he can easy get kryptonite and re-create the Power gloves enough to take down The Hulk

Well if black panther knows bruce banner well enough he would have time to steal one of his hulk depowerment inventions bp was able to control magneto (witch is terribly hard), batman was able to remotely stop supes too, also you ppl forgot about the vibrainum ahhh vibranium mixed with kryptonite would equal some great gloves for the duo so yea i definitly see the team winning espically in wakanda (they were able to stop juggernuat by themselfs

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what these rules are basically saying is that Batman and BP are cowards who behind Supes and Hulks backs are devising a cowardly scheme to defeat them while Superman is unaware. Wow. What a hero

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: "if Clark wanted to he could use his super speed to squish me into the cement"- Batman in Hush when he's using his Kr ring

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos.

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So basically Batman with prep equals instawin? And adding BP to this makes this spite? Oooooooook

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther brings a couple of his Planet Busting Bombs

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: "if Clark wanted to he could use his super speed to squish me into the cement"- Batman in Hush when he's using his Kr ring

If batman had 7 months to prepare, would the only bring a small piece of green k on a ring?

If you missed what I said, I was clearly referring to the TOB red k which was much larger and had much more of a deadly effect.

Besides that, just in general, statements are not always said to be true. I am not saying Clark couldn't have used his super speed to squish batman, but immediately after that panel batman mentions the green K was slowing Clark's reflexes as well. So how could it slow his reflexes to the point where batman could hit him and at the same time not measure enough to stop clark from blitzing bruce? There is a contradiction between the two panels.

Nevertheless clark should have been able to use his speed because that k in hush was too tiny. Ofc thats my opinion...

Don't forget batman only had like a minute prep or so in hush... Compare that to 7 months and you would get a scenario much like the TOB.....

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: LAWLZ at all this kryptonite wank. I'm presuming this is New 52 since it wasn't stated in which Supes has survived a Kryptonite bomb going off in his head. And if it's post crisis in Hush Batman was breaking his hand on Superman's face. Team 1 stomps easily

I would advise you to read TOB before coming here and calling this "kryptonite wank".

Also the OP never specifies if this is New 52 Superman or not. Not to mention again the fact that ever single writer portrays kryptonite in different ways.

Some writers make superman look vulnerable to a tiny piece while some writers allow Superman to fight a doomsday made out of green k or allow superman to tank a green k bomb.... Again, it varies....

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: well to my understanding unless otherwise specified it's current versions which would be new 52. I will openly admit I haven't read TOB and absolutely despise the copout Batman+prep=win

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: oh duh TOB= tower of Babel haha my bad. I haven't read it heard it wasn't worth it. I saw the animated representation Doom which I know is different, but I liked it. Curious as to how different his superman contingency plan was though? As for Hush he was also about to break his hand on Clarks face a few panels after that, and ultimately had to rely on a distraction via Lois in danger. Also couldn't Hulk just smash the kryptonite?

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: oh duh TOB= tower of Babel haha my bad. I haven't read it heard it wasn't worth it. I saw the animated representation Doom which I know is different, but I liked it. Curious as to how different his superman contingency plan was though? As for Hush he was also about to break his hand on Clarks face a few panels after that, and ultimately had to rely on a distraction via Lois in danger. Also couldn't Hulk just smash the kryptonite?

Well, if Black Panther decides to sit this one out, grab some popcorn and watch the fight instead of joining, then yes hulk could smash the kryptonite and Bruce gets turned into bat-paste by the two heavy hitters. BUT, I am assuming Black Panther would be worthy against hulk with his own use of prep time. Bruce is more familiar with Clark as T'Challa is familiar with Banner, s you could see who would pick on who really....

As long as BP is in this fight, and with the use of his prep time, hulk shouldn't be after breaking the kryptonite really....

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DARK_PASSENGER

@digitalshooter9: and Supes could just as easily heat vision whatever prep time mechanic aka plot device BP brought to the table. For example what if they decide to switch dance partners so to speak

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do we know morals are on?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@i_like_swords said:

How do we know morals are on?

the battle forum rules

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman could just for the hell of it smash himself into the ground at the speed if light causing a nuclear explosion that would erase Bats and BP.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I thought I misread the thread title.

This is ridiculous....

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: @dark_passenger: Seriously guys have we just changed the rules now that Superman >>>>> any amount of Prep? What the hell is going on this thread?!

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 rogueshadow  Moderator

Team 1.

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rick_grayson: Hulk destroys whatever plot device Batman brought Supes destroys whatever plot device BP brought