Superman and Goku vs Classic Thor and Black Adam

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Can The Man of Steel and Goku at his Power Level during the Frieza Saga defeat Classic Thor - no Odinforce and Black Adam in an All Out Battle ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn

Aw Man ! I guess this battle has been done too many times

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL.

Hm...I'll hafta go with Supes and Goku. Superman's too fast for them.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Black Adam could keep up with Superman.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"King Saturn says:
"I think Black Adam could keep up with Superman. "
Maybe, but if so, Superman can overpower Black Adam, so really it's all down to Superman and BA, cause if Black Adam goes after Superman first, then Thor goes after Goku, Goku could teleport behind Thor and back kick him to the ground then teleport again and hit him back up and repeat the process, meanwhile BA and Superman are duking it out, realizing it'll take a long azz time to defeat each other (if I'm correct on their power levels), so they go after the other opponent and wipe them out, then it'll all be a matter of strength, thus concluding my opinion implicating Superman's team winning."

That sounds right

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn says:

Maybe, but if so, Superman can overpower Black Adam, so really it's all down to Superman and BA, cause if Black Adam goes after Superman first, then Thor goes after Goku, Goku could teleport behind Thor and back kick him to the ground then teleport again and hit him back up and repeat the process, meanwhile BA and Superman are duking it out, realizing it'll take a long azz time to defeat each other (if I'm correct on their power levels), so they go after the other opponent and wipe them out, then it'll all be a matter of strength, thus concluding my opinion implicating Superman's team winning.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By MotorSteel

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"King Saturn says:

Maybe, but if so, Superman can overpower Black Adam, so really it's all down to Superman and BA, cause if Black Adam goes after Superman first, then Thor goes after Goku, Goku could teleport behind Thor and back kick him to the ground then teleport again and hit him back up and repeat the process, meanwhile BA and Superman are duking it out, realizing it'll take a long azz time to defeat each other (if I'm correct on their power levels), so they go after the other opponent and wipe them out, then it'll all be a matter of strength, thus concluding my opinion implicating Superman's team winning."

You have to remember that Thor can take a mighty big punch.

As of right now, I don't know.

But I'm most likely going to have to side with Superman's team because of his speed.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MotorSteel says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"King Saturn says:
You have to remember that Thor can take a mighty big punch. As of right now, I don't know. But I'm most likely going to have to side with Superman's team because of his speed."

Yes, but when he's in the air and getting kicked to the ground by someone able to stand in 500 times gravity, I think he's gonna get blasted to the ground, then Goku could teleport in front of the falling Thor and kick him back up and keep doing that

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Static Shock

I'll go with team 1. I think they have the greater speed factor

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Perfect Cell

Do you even know how powerful the Goku in the Frieza Saga is??? It would take all of these guys to just barely beat Goku so... If Superman is helping him, I would have to go with Superman & Goku!

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By never give up

superman

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
My God...another one of these threads I made

lol
Avatar image for the_last_son_of_krypton
The Last Son Of Krypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I go with Team Two. Goku falls first, and then it's Classic Thor and Black Adam versus Superman. I think Superman is a bit outnumbered here.

Avatar image for comicfanforever
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By comicfanforever

Adam from WW3???? Adam destroys Thor, Supes and Goku at same time.
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#15  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Goku Solos.

StriderX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By StriderX

In the Frieza saga, Goku first  becomes a super saiyan. The ss form has some levels and sub levels but in that saga, he's at the earliest and weakest of all the stages.  At level super saiyan 2 he can no undoubtedly hang with the rest of them. Or it can even be argued that full power super saiyan, (the cell saga) where he masters the form he could hold his own. But  his power levels in the frieza saga are too weak to hang with thor, black adam. He would be the first one down and then no way supes can handle both of those guys on his own.

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By supermandefender

Hard to say where Gokus level is compared to team 2 and if he can hold his own. But Assuming Goku SSJ3 can then team 1. If not Team 2 stomps this. It will be BA and Classic Thor vs Superman who has a weakness to magic. Thats rape.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
whoa... talk about a blast from the past
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points