#1 Edited by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Flash vs. Magneto, Invisible Woman, Iceman and Emma Frost

Rules and Conditions

• Morals on for Superman and Flash (Wally West). Morals off/Blood lust for Magneto, Invisible Woman, Iceman and Emma Frost.
  • Emma Frost is in a building crowded with people, 0.25 miles away from the battle (which is unknown at the start of the battle to Superman and Flash)
  • Location of this battle is on planet Earth in a populated city.
  • Fight is to the death or KO.
  • No battle field removal.
  • Magneto and Invisible Woman start off with force fields.
  • Current versions for all.
  • I added Invisible Woman even though she is a mutate (to the make the battle more fair)!

If any of you viners feel this battle is a spite, mismatch or stomp in any way, please inform me. I will change the battle to make it more fair.

Vouile

#2 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

the team could take this in thes conditions, but only if emma frost can manipulate supermans mind. if she cant team one wins.

invisible woman might be able to kill wally if magneto and iceman can somehow slow him down, with i doubt. or she could try to contain him.

honestly i might have to go with team one because both sups and wally has resisted phy energy

#3 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't current Superman lose his shit when he gets affected by psionics, and essentially blocks it out?

#4 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

good set up btw, should have used wonder woman IMO. still a tough fight for team 2 but they have more opitions

#5 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1 said:

good set up btw, should have used wonder woman IMO. still a tough fight for team 2 but they have more opitions

Thank you very much! It required some thinking to set this up in a realistic and close match up! And I especially did not want it to be a stomp in favor of Superman and Flash.

Vouile

#6 Posted by MeloDet (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs: Yeah, in Action Comics 12 he essentially stops thinking and relies on instinct in order to resist Captain Comet. It's very similar to Torquasm Rao, though whether or not that is what he is using is never explicitly stated. I'm going to have to go with Team One for this reason. Without Emma Frost stopping Supes, I can't see anyone on Team 2 being able to take him down.

#7 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Very good set up ....gimme some time to think about this

#8 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@MeloDet said:

@xeon1cs: Yeah, in Action Comics 12 he essentially stops thinking and relies on instinct in order to resist Captain Comet. It's very similar to Torquasm Rao, though whether or not that is what he is using is never explicitly stated. I'm going to have to go with Team One for this reason. Without Emma Frost stopping Supes, I can't see anyone on Team 2 being able to take him down.

agreed

#9 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this. Good scenario.

In normal circumstances I would go with Team Mutant in a long and interesting fight, but if we're using current versions of all of them, Mags and Emma won't do as much, since Emma doesn't have her TP, which could give Team Mutant an upper hand, slowing Superman down, or even taking him (I down know if current 52 Supes is inmune or at least resistant to TP) and Mags power is kind of unstable. Without those two, Team #2 may have some troubles.

So, going with Team #1. Probably 6~7 out of 10.

#10 Posted by dondave (38557 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Flash vibrate through Magnteo's and IW's shield's and speed steal

#11 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Can't Flash vibrate through Magnteo's and IW's shield's and speed steal

He doesn't do that with morals on. And Wally can't vibrate through something without blowing it up.

#12 Posted by dondave (38557 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs:Didn't he get around that

#13 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

team two wins

#14 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Very good set up ....gimme some time to think about this

Thank you!

Vouile

#15 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

None of them could hope of slowing down Flash.

#16 Posted by chriconz123 (582 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if they'd slow down Supes for a while, they still have no defense or reaction speeds that can account for Flash, and each of them don't have any durability either to take one blow from each one.

#17 Edited by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman fully transmutes their molecules after his physical form is shattered.

#18 Posted by Supermansito (197 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

#19 Posted by Hyperlight (6186 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan: same

#20 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Vouile

#21 Posted by tomlikesfries (4698 posts) - - Show Bio

Great match-up mate.

Anyway, I'm giving the mutants a slight edge, mainly because of morals on Wally and Kal-El and morals off Iceman.

#22 Edited by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries said:

Great match-up mate.

Anyway, I'm giving the mutants a slight edge, mainly because of morals on Wally and Kal-El and morals off Iceman.

Thank you very much.

And I see it the same exact way as you do too.

Vouile