Superman and Black Adam vs Mr. Majestic and Sentry

jeduhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jeduhu

I thought this could be interesting. They all are current versions. No Void. Battle happens in the desert.

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By mikex20

However the fight goes down, I'm sure the real loser would be the poor desert.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Loading Video...

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RetconCrisis

@sophia89: Then in that case I feel sorry for Black Adam. Having to take both Majestic and Sentry...

Yep. Team 2 wins.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondave

Team 1

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#7  Edited By SOG7dc

maj could probably solo

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

maj could probably solo

Not New 52 Majestic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

maj could probably solo

No, Not even close.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@sog7dc said:

maj could probably solo

Not New 52 Majestic

oh is this new 52 maj as well?...if so he has no place here.

@sog7dc said:

maj could probably solo

No, Not even close.

i think wildstorm maj could. he is ridiculously powerful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman takes out Mr. Majestic and then helps Black Adam take out Sentry.

@sog7dc said:

@sog7dc said:

maj could probably solo

No, Not even close.

No WS Maj could stalemate both Pre 52 BA and Superman at best.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@sog7dc said:

maj could probably solo

No, Not even close.

maj would murder both of them 1v1.....and i could make a case for him still winning against them at the same time. Seriously Maj was created to be, for lack of a better phrase, Superman Unchained^10. but thats a debate for another thread. so if this battle is new 52 majestic then, as i said, he has no place in this fight

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: How is Superman going to beat someone just as fast as him, more skilled than him and with Sword's that can cut through anything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

@sog7dc said:

@sog7dc said:

maj could probably solo

No, Not even close.

maj would murder both of them 1v1.....and i could make a case for him still winning against them at the same time. Seriously Maj was created to be, for lack of a better phrase, Superman Unchained^10. but thats a debate for another thread. so if this battle is new 52 majestic then, as i said, he has no place in this fight

What? Alot of characters were created for specific things but that doesn't mean they are. He would not "murder" them, I could see him take BA but I don't think he can take Supes as easily as you say.

@dondave said:

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: How is Superman going to beat someone just as fast as him, more skilled than him and with Sword's that can cut through anything

By doing something along the lines of this.

No Caption Provided

Majestic being more skilled is debatable as a warrior I would agree but Superman has used his powers in more inventive ways and better than Maj has plus those swords won't be able to do anything if Superman vibrates himself fast enough for them to pass right through him or he could melt them with his Heat Vision and even Freeze them and then shatter them plus what's to say he can't just take them from Maj and use them against him assuming Maj is allowed using those swords.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:

yeah but maj actually is superior in every way.

confirmed nano second operational speed

he's far stronger than superman or BA as he easily moved around the entire solar system

he's actually made a sun with his heat vision

frozen something with his super breathe while in space which means his super breathe must be at least hundreds of times colder than the vacuum of space

maj has beat an entire group of, IIRC, 7 beings that monitored the plenary (which was a giant machine that literally kidnapped "trillions" of life forms from various planets alone with pure skill and power. effortlessly so i might add.

he consistently man handles maul (wildstorms hulk)

he is durable enough to resist reality warping lol it really is no contest the more i think about it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

he's far stronger than superman or BA as he easily moved around the entire solar system

frozen something with his super breathe while in space which means his super breathe must be at least hundreds of times colder than the vacuum of space

maj has beat an entire group of, IIRC, 7 beings that monitored the plenary (which was a giant machine that literally kidnapped "trillions" of life forms from various planets alone with pure skill and power. effortlessly so i might add.

he is durable enough to resist reality warping lol it really is no contest the more i think about it

Superman can move at light speed.

Superman has moved planets 2 so what's you're point.

Superman heated up the earth to just the right amount with his Heat vision and was able to power Kryptonian planetary engines with his Heat Vision.

Like Superman hasn't done that.

Superman has manhandled the JL before.

Superman has gone toe to toe with a being like Darkseid.

again like Superman hasn't done that.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dratini1331

@dondave said:

@sog7dc said:

maj could probably solo

Not New 52 Majestic

How weak is n52 majestic then? That he can't handle either n52 supes or BA...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@sog7dc said:

maj could probably solo

Not New 52 Majestic

How weak is n52 majestic then? That he can't handle either n52 supes or BA...

Ehh, he not really weak but he's not that much impressive. He can fly near the speed of light, tanked a nuke and caught a bullet. That's it really.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SOG7dc

@sog7dc said:

Superman heated up the earth to just the right amount with his Heat vision and was able to power Kryptonian planetary engines with his Heat Vision.

yeah. maj can too. for months at a time. maj even flew out of the solar system and back within a few months that puts him t least thousands of times FTL but thats neither here nor there because in terms of operational speed Maj has supes beat. maj has multiple confirmed nanosecond reaction and operational feats and i have never seen Maj pushed to his limits before. he rarely exerts any real amount of effort

Maj has moved all of them in the solar system...including Jupiter which is alot heavier than earth. Maj moved the Solar system around to confuse a life eating "universal nihilist"

......Maj MADE A SUN lol idk how to be clearer. (seriously im the biggest superman fan youll ever meet but Maj owns him)

show me a scan. i would absolutely love to see it

Maj has manhandled the WildC.A.T.S, the plenary elders, and some other plenary super beings.

Maj has gone toe to toe with Helspont....

when has superman ever resisted reality warping?????? like ever?

i cant believe this is even an argument. Maj clearly wins against Superman.

Sprattyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam alone could kill Sentry and Mr. Majestic.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WS Majestic is pretty much superior to Superman in every way.

Several thousands of years of combat experience, Super-genius level intelligence, control of his powers(and imagination in using them) to change the genetic code of Eradicator, via his Heat Vision, and change the molecular structure of a Gas Giant, with his Heat Vision.

Among other advantages in a fight, he is also far more ruthless, and has a sword that could cut through Superman's durability, as if he was a regular human.

That said, new 52 Majestic is far from as impressive as his pre-flashpoint/wildstorm counterpart. But then again, new 52 Black Adam is far from as impressive as his pre-flashpoint counterpart as well. It basically comes down to Superman vs. Sentry.

If Sentry actually uses his Matter Manipulation, then he could win this, if he sticks to the physical, then Superman wins.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dondave

@sog7dc said:

@sog7dc said:

yeah. maj can too. for months at a time. maj even flew out of the solar system and back within a few months that puts him t least thousands of times FTL but thats neither here nor there because in terms of operational speed Maj has supes beat. maj has multiple confirmed nanosecond reaction and operational feats and i have never seen Maj pushed to his limits before. he rarely exerts any real amount of effort

Maj has moved all of them in the solar system...including Jupiter which is alot heavier than earth. Maj moved the Solar system around to confuse a life eating "universal nihilist"

......Maj MADE A SUN lol idk how to be clearer. (seriously im the biggest superman fan youll ever meet but Maj owns him)

Maj has manhandled the WildC.A.T.S, the plenary elders, and some other plenary super beings.

Maj didn't move Jupiter he used his heat vision on it

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

Every time he did that he needed help. When he moved the Earth, he had Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman to help him. The other time he had Hal Jordan helping him. When he pulled the Moon he had Kyle Rayner and Wonder Woman helping him. Majestros did both of those feats by himself with no help.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#25  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Disagree

By doing something along the lines of this.

No Caption Provided

Majestic being more skilled is debatable as a warrior I would agree but Superman has used his powers in more inventive ways and better than Maj has plus those swords won't be able to do anything if Superman vibrates himself fast enough for them to pass right through him or he could melt them with his Heat Vision and even Freeze them and then shatter them plus what's to say he can't just take them from Maj and use them against him assuming Maj is allowed using those swords.

Ummm, what's so special about that? He threw some fast and accurate strikes at an enemy that was explicitly stated to be irrational and vulnerable. Superman would never catch Majestic slipping like that and when if you're comparing their ability to dish out skilled strikes, Maj takes that. Superman isn't destroying Majestic's blades by any stretch and the only real defense Superman has is vibrating, something he's done, what, twice? And is a tactic that would leave him unable to attack and is also something Majestic could copy.

I wasn't gonna respond since this isnt the thread for it, but since you guys continued talking about it...

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/mr-majestic-vs-superman-and-black-adam-701219/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/gladiator-and-majestic-vs-superman-and-black-adam-573982/

Those are some threads if you wanna take this outside.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@dondave said:

Issue 4 or 5 of his solo series says he moved all 9 planets, so it can be assumed to have happened off-panel.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@sog7dc said:

@sog7dc said:

youre right. my bad. i was totally wrong about that one.

Edit:

no i actually think he did move Jupiter after he made it a sun:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114397/3020000-mr_majestic_01_16.jpg

you can clearly see him pushing it

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By dondave
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@sog7dc said:

Maj is also a little emotionless at times and he's a for more serious character he needed a protection suit to go in the sun while Superman goers to bathe in it regularly, Superman has near FTL reaction speed/operational speed but as I said before he can fly FTL.

No he didn't move jupiter.

So it's not like Superman hasn't held a black hole in his hand

The JL is superior the WC

Darkseid is superior to Helspont

Here: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/toptom/blog/pre-52-superman-capability-thread/84991/

@sirmethos@buckshot look at the thread above.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: I directed you to two threads that cover the fight you're talking about since you're getting off-topic. The first one is probably better just because it removes the Gladiator variable. Read through it (or them) and if you still think your argument is valid by the end, continue it.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

Mj is far less durable than Superman, and he isn't faster.

Superman has a nanosecond reaction time too.

Mr Majestic is stronger than superman, this is true, but he hasn't ever shown to be able to hit as hard as Superman who can shatter a planet with his fists. Striking power isn't necessarily equal to lifting power.

What he did wasn't a sun. He has taken somewhere in space a "star ingot" and he has superheted it with his hv. Plus it was stated that it was simply a diminutive stand in of the sun, and later when Mj has separated the real sun with that "magic spell" they 've addressed our solar system as a binary sistem and not as a ternary one. Plus it was clearly shown that he couldn't take the real sun's heat.

Even Superman has frozen things into space. More than once actually.

The beings which he has defeated on the plenary weren't so impressive. They have zero feats to back up their power and they weren't monitoring the plenary, plus, Superman has trashed (once he started fo fight seriusly) the Elite a group of foes capable to shatter moons and to generate as much energy as the sun.

Mj fights with maul and Superman fights against dd and darkseid.

Mj is not durable enough to resist reality warping at all. He was damaged by a nuke for more than day, the magma can burn him a little and he was koed by the las vegas'eletticity.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom:

id disagree. Majestic is more durable than a blast that destroyed earth and the moon:

1-http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2080198

2-http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2080199

I dont think we've ever seen superman move this fast:

1-http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2075595

2-http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2075596

majestic flies in and out of the solar system within ayear. that makes him thousands of times faster than light

well the problem here is that niether maj nor clark would destroy a planet....unless provoked:

1-http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2084935

maj also, obviously has the strength to move earth:

1-http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2084936

well one ive already acknowledged i was wrong about him moving jupiter on panel though it is alluded to that he did it off panel. and as far as superman taking the suns heat...the sun is his power source. of course he can take it. but i do believe maj is durable enough to take the heat of the sun. he only made the suit or skin rather as a precaution.

i havent seen it. not denying it ive just never seen superman freeze anything in space. you have a scan?

good point. they did not have eats to back up their strength but ill remind you that the elders were very much monitoring the plenary

Maj also fights Helspont and imperator and Sebastian

Maj is pretty durable:

1-http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2084676

next panel

2-http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2084677

getting stabbed by creation blades didnt kill him:

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2080171

and he also tanked this:

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2080190

so...yeah maj is pretty strong

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By toptom

@sog7dc: the blast in which the earth and the moon were destryed is a doubtful feat. It was stated that such a blast could kill him IF he wasn't sent back in time..and that was the thing that actually happened. Those beams haven't it majestic. Majestic is many times faster than light but so is Superman who could fly to the source which is at the end of the universe under his own power. Probably Mj hasn't moved jupiter either, since he didn't even needed to do that : he has changed it to the point that it was unrecognizable (plus he has already spent many months to put many planets around its orbit). Obviusly you know Mj ( not very well) simply thanks to his capability threads, but you completely ignore the contest behind those feats

However, lets end this descussion here since this is a thread about the new 52 version of those characters, but here you are this respect thread: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/toptom/blog/ just because you don't know superman very well as much you don't know mj very well. (even here you won't find the contest, but i am confident to say that in those cases it isn't needed)

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom: so dismissive. whatever dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for officialrikudousennin
OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By toptom
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@toptom said:

@buckshot said:

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: and all his arguments were overturned in the thread i pointed you to

....for example?

Everything you've ever said...over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By toptom

@buckshot said:

@toptom said:

@buckshot said:

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: and all his arguments were overturned in the thread i pointed you to

....for example?

Everything you've ever said...over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....

Every thing i have told over and over and over was told just to balance the many feat you've constantly misinterpreted on pourpose...even if there wasn't even the need to do that since Mj could have won those fights simply using the feats he has really performed.

Plus, of course, no one of my arguments was really overturned. At least what happened ,aside from the almost never ending debate was you saying " i've confuted this or that" and nothing else ,though you'll probably say the same thing about me.

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people only talking about Majestic? Death Sentry is the top dog in here. He trashed Thor effortless, flied so fast that Thor(who was flying so fast with his Drakkar on God of Thunder arc that Galaxies passed by like a blur) was disoriented by the speed. I don't know about New 52 Majestic but, Death Sentry would pretty much own both Superman and Black Adam.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@toptom: The evidence is in the threads I linked and many others for anyone who feels like reading it, but whatever dog, I stopped caring about your foolishness a long time ago.

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins due to Death Sentry.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By toptom

@buckshot said:

@toptom: The evidence is in the threads I linked and many others for anyone who feels like reading it, but whatever dog, I stopped caring about your foolishness a long time ago.

There wasn't any evidence at all. There was any evidence of majestic avoiding those beams as there wans't any evidence of Mj staying in the sun for weeks or any of your fantasies. Luckily i don't even have to write my reasons, i can simply post some scans. That's easy.

But above all...was that "dog" refered to me? because if that is the case then you must be out of your mind i fear.