#1 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

caption
caption

vs.        
caption
no prep time and it takes place in Gotham city who would win?
#2 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I am kinda of fanboy of superman batman/ so for what its worth as unbiased as I can be I dont know of a team  that can beat  the worlds finest.   This for sure is not it.

#4 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Superman and Batman. I think Batman could take Green Arrow, but then Superman would have trouble with Hal. Somehow i still think they'd win.

#5 Posted by daYankee (72 posts) - - Show Bio

supes and batman

#6 Posted by Valerius (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I reckon Batman would take out green arrow, but then Hal could take both of them and still win.

#7 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Valerius said:
"I reckon Batman would take out green arrow, but then Hal could take both of them and still win.
"
Welcome to the vine.
#8 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Valerius said:
"I reckon Batman would take out green arrow, but then Hal could take both of them and still win.
"
Welcome to the vine.
"
LoL just had to get that in there. add nothing to the debate, Just welcome to the vine.

Valerius said:
"
err umm, Welcome to the vine.

#9 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

GL solos

#10 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Valerius said:
"
Welcome to the vine.
"
LoL just had to get that in there. add nothing to the debate, Just welcome to the vine.

Valerius said:
"
err umm, Welcome to the vine.

"
LMAO, you were saying?
#11 Posted by Lost_Rellik (2120 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally....Batman could take GR, and Hal would give Supes trouble...but I think that Hal would eventually defeat Supes so then he would just wreck Batman with ease

#12 Posted by Fresh Prince (5074 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
"

GL solos

"

#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

someone tell me how this ain't Superman vs Hal Jordan?

#14 Posted by Kataklysmo (859 posts) - - Show Bio

Your average GL can beat Superman with some experience. Green Arrow sprays some pointy things into Bruce at long range but Bruce beats Olivers at close.

So its Hal vs Batman. No prep, Batman is dead.

#15 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
"

GL solos

"

#16 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

with no prep time i'd have to go with Hal, especially if he was serious about putting Superman and Batman down for the count...

M

#17 Posted by King Saturn (224001 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal Jordan could beat both Clark and Bruce himself
#18 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

this has been done alot superman seems to come out on top vs hal and with batman it would be team 1    

#19 Posted by PowerHerc (82862 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes and Bats win.
#20 Posted by BewareBatman777 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and batman win easily

#21 Posted by patrat18 (9467 posts) - - Show Bio

SM solos.

#22 Posted by dondave (36124 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#23 Posted by MUFC (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and batman win 7/10

#24 Posted by Bezza (3471 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Batman take the majority.

#25 Posted by sync1 (2950 posts) - - Show Bio

;D

#27 Posted by Cgoodness (4239 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Team

#28 Edited by koshi_waza88 (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: anyone remember the trick grappling hook that electrocuted people that was awesome ..would of kept the rest of the scene as it was but at least would of given bats that one moment to show how tricky he was rather than shooting a taser into superman's armored chest plate.. as for my vote i think if both were prepping would be a long fight with a close victory either way i say this because even is green arrow is not on par with batman he is aware of it and will try even harder to come up a better plan its a moment for the emerald archer to shine and he would give it his best shot