#1 Posted by salamatsabi (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman is suspicious of a bunch of his rouges, as they have not turned up anywhere in weeks. He receives a anonymous tip that they are meeting up with eachother to take over the city. The meeting is on the 4th floor of a building currently under construction. The time they are meeting at is around sun set. When Spiderman gets to the building, he finds his rouges dead and bloodied. He sees a small child whom is sitting in a corner. When he goes to confront the child, a shadow attacks him.

Rules

-Spiderman is looking for a KO or immobilize Shadowman

-Morals on for both characters.

-The location is, as stated by the story, on the 4th floor of a building under construction. The building itself is 10 stories. Street Lights are around the building.

-The fighters start at the opposite sides of the floor they are on, and are aware of the others position.

-Shadowman has moderate knowledge on Spiderman, like his spidey sense and powers.

#2 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadowman feats?

#3 Posted by salamatsabi (216 posts) - - Show Bio

@FiMFTW said:

Shadowman feats?

I have no Idea what his feats are. That's why I'm made this thread to get people with knowledge about him to talk

#4 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with prep should solo this

#5 Posted by jashro44 (20849 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully someone with shaodwman knowledge will post soon.

#6 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio

I've only read one Shadowman comic in my life and that is not the same dude.

#7 Posted by salamatsabi (216 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkelf35 said:

Batman with prep should solo this

WTF is BATMAN DOING HERE

#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (41067 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack is still very new to being Shadowman. Right now his only feat is slicing apart Mr. Twist -- a character that clearly doesn't rival Spider-Man in speed or agility.

Staff
#9 Posted by k4tzm4n (41067 posts) - - Show Bio

Asked Justin Jordan, co-writer of SHADOWMAN, on Twitter and here's what he said: 
"It depends. Jack has enough power to beat Spidey, but Parker has waaaaaay more experience."

Staff
#10 Posted by Mr_Hudson (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Asked Justin Jordan, co-writer of SHADOWMAN, on Twitter and here's what he said: "It depends. Jack has enough power to beat Spidey, but Parker has waaaaaay more experience."

Interesting, do you think Ock's lack of experience might make up for the gap?

#11 Edited by k4tzm4n (41067 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr_Hudson said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Asked Justin Jordan, co-writer of SHADOWMAN, on Twitter and here's what he said: "It depends. Jack has enough power to beat Spidey, but Parker has waaaaaay more experience."

Interesting, do you think Ock's lack of experience might make up for the gap?

What he lacks in experience he makes up in brutality, though. Unlike Peter, he's not holding back and I think the combination of his speed and strength would prove to be too much for current Jack.  I'm sleepy at the moment, but I really don't recall him having anyone standout pain tolerance feats and he certainly doesn't have any feats to justify hitting someone that fast -- at least not yet!
Staff