Starting Distance 30 feet

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

..Is Blade expected to solo all three? Because I guarantee Laura ain't getting a majority over anyone here.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

..Is Blade expected to solo all three? Because I guarantee Laura ain't getting a majority over anyone here.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 easily

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You make really unbalanced threads...

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 pretty easily

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why...? ;-;

Avatar image for deactivated-62433ff119047
deactivated-62433ff119047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

This with an ultrastomp favoring team 1.

Shamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambit solos

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator

@shamo said:

Gambit solos

Let's not get too excited here..

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yeah, Blade cannot carry Laura to victory here.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems a bit unbalanced in team 1's favor : /

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In before lock. Gambit is faster than everyone but Spiderman, and he does not mess around with his enemies. He wrecks either of team 2.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 juiceboks  Moderator

@senglord said:

In before lock. Gambit is faster than everyone but Spiderman, and he does not mess around with his enemies. He wrecks either of team 2.

Hardly. Blade and Wolverine can match if not exceed him in speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

@juiceboks said:

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Stormdriven

@senglord said:

Wolverine is close in combat speed to Ock though. And Blade isn't exactly what I would call "slow."

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

Flying Solo Gambit would lose to either Blade or X-23.

As it is he isn't even needed here. A Morals off Superior Spider-Man can easily handle Blade...and Wolverine can take X-23.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man Solo's

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

team 1 this is unbalanced team 2 needs someone else. Ypu've got Spidey vs Blade and x-23 vs Wolverine and balance just piles on making it unbalanced. Either take Gambit out or add someone else

@juiceboks said:

@senglord said:

As it is he isn't even needed here. A Morals off Superior Spider-Man can easily handle Blade...and Wolverine can take X-23.

Superior Spider-Man is basically morals off by default and no it wouldn't be easy. Possible sure but Spidey and Blade are on the same level and either one could take the other one down.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

This is somekind of a new stomp style - called ultrastomp.........I LIKE IT!!!

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sunman said:

team 1 this is unbalanced team 2 needs someone else. Ypu've got Spidey vs Blade and x-23 vs Wolverine and balance just piles on making it unbalanced. Either take Gambit out or add someone else

@shawnbaby said:

@juiceboks said:

@senglord said:

Superior Spider-Man is basically morals off by default and no it wouldn't be easy. Possible sure but Spidey and Blade are on the same level and either one could take the other one down.

Blade is not on Spider-Man's level in any way except for maybe strength.

And No, As Spider-Man Ock did have some basic morals. He may have been a lot more brutal than Peter...but he wasn't executing people at random either.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 juiceboks  Moderator

@shawnbaby Eric doesn't have any striking feats to suggest he's as strong as Peter..and I can only recall one lifting feat that puts him around his level in that regard.

But as for speed..Blade's in that league with Wolverine who's not far behind Peter in the combat speed department. Skill is also something I believe Eric has displayed more of than Peter. Obviously I'm not making a case for him or his team..just putting these things out there.

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@juiceboks said:

This with an ultrastomp favoring team 1.

This.

Spider-man can solo.

Gambit can defeat X-23 (pretty easily) and arguably Blade (with moderate difficulty)

Wolverine can solo.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpOck solos

Gambit can beat X23 I guess.

Blade vs Wolvie would be cool to see, but Wolverine can't solo that's for sure.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Shawnbaby

@juiceboks said:

@shawnbaby Eric doesn't have any striking feats to suggest he's as strong as Peter..and I can only recall one lifting feat that puts him around his level in that regard.

But as for speed..Blade's in that league with Wolverine who's not far behind Peter in the combat speed department. Skill is also something I believe Eric has displayed more of than Peter. Obviously I'm not making a case for him or his team..just putting these things out there.

I was speaking more of physical attributes. And I only said maybe strength because the handbooks always list them around the same level...even though Spidey has far superior showings in that regard. Personally, I would put blade a little below Wolverine in regards to Combat Speed...and I'd put Wolverine a full notch down from Spider-Man. Logan makes up for the speed differential with Spidey with his vastly superior Skill. Skill that Blade cannot replicate...although he is still much more skilled than Otto.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I think Spock should solo, but Wolverine and Gambit can't.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 juiceboks  Moderator

@shawnbaby Why do you consider him slower than Wolverine? Blade's a legit bullet-timer, and has consistently shown to possess the speed necessary to blitz superhuman vampires. At the very least they should be equals IMO. Wolverine may be martially more skilled, but Blade's no slouch with a sword and is IMO just as if not better than him in that regard.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

SpOck and Wolverine are enough.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby Why do you consider him slower than Wolverine? Blade's a legit bullet-timer, and has consistently shown to possess the speed necessary to blitz superhuman vampires. At the very least they should be equals IMO. Wolverine may be martially more skilled, but Blade's no slouch with a sword and is IMO just as if not better than him in that regard.

I just feel Wolverine has better feats in the speed department (eg tagging speedsters). And Blade is good with a sword...but that's pretty much where his equivalency with Logan ends regarding skill. Blade isn't skilled enough or fast enough to get a hit on Spidey before he loses that sword.

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

current wolverine can't heal though, i don't see how he lasts very long in this fight since both blade and x-23 can pierce his armor.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wolverine008

@patrat18 said:

@beaconofstrength said:

Why? Wolverine already WTF stomped Blade when he was exhausted from fighting Omega Red for a couple of hours, and he's literally ludicrously better than Laura in everything besides healing speed, and even that's slight.

Wolverine can easily solo just like Spock can.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Shawnbaby

@patrat18 said:

@beaconofstrength said:

Why? Wolverine already WTF stomped Blade when he was exhausted from fighting Omega Red for a couple of hours, and he's literally ludicrously better than Laura in everything besides healing speed, and even that's slight.

I'll give you one reason Wolvie can't Solo

Paul Cornell.

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wolverine008
Zokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeez, even when Spider-Man and Wolverine are on the same team, do we have to argue over which is better......

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade can take down both Wolverine and Spidey

but together with Gambit is too much and X-23 isn't enough support

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sunman: Blade is good, but I don't think he could take down Spock.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

I just feel Wolverine has better feats in the speed department (eg tagging speedsters). And Blade is good with a sword...but that's pretty much where his equivalency with Logan ends regarding skill. Blade isn't skilled enough or fast enough to get a hit on Spidey before he loses that sword.

Blade's tagged speedsters as well (Speed Demon multiple times). I feel like he has enough feats to suggest he's on par in that department. And I agree on the sword skill..but that's Blade's bread and butter. Can't fight vampires with your bare-hands now(even though he has a couple times).

@wolverine08

Wolverine already WTF stomped Blade when he was exhausted from fighting Omega Red for a couple of hours

I don't think we're remembering the same fight here young blood. I seem to recall Eric stabbing James first, James slashing Blade afterwards, from there Blade shooting James, after that James tackling Blade, and finally Blade refusing to inject him with a vampire vial because of something he remembered from long ago.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Haha, fair enough man. I do think Wolverine had something of an edge in that fight though.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: Haha, fair enough man. I do think Wolverine had something of an edge in that fight though.

Ehhh. To me I didn't see either one having an edge. Blade was trying to get the vial in him all along, so I don't think him getting tackled was necessarily a bad thing. The banter also gave off the impression neither one was really going all out. And then we have Eric's statement at the end saying he and Wolverine are pretty much equals..I dunno. I'd probably give Wolverine the edge in martial skill..but all things considered he and Blade have two completely different styles of fighting. Blade doesn't really do martial arts and his forte is obviously bladed weaponry..and that's primarily all he's used for 80+ years.

On a side note..I REALLY wish Marvel would make them have a legit fight one of these days...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

Ehhh. To me I didn't see either one having an edge. Blade was trying to get the vial in him all along, so I don't think him getting tackled was necessarily a bad thing. The banter also gave off the impression neither one was really going all out. And then we have Eric's statement at the end saying he and Wolverine are pretty much equals..I dunno. I'd probably give Wolverine the edge in martial skill..but all things considered he and Blade have two completely different styles of fighting. Blade doesn't really do martial arts and his forte is obviously bladed weaponry..and that's primarily all he's used for 80+ years.

On a side note..I REALLY wish Marvel would make them have a legit fight one of these days...

Definitely, Blade is kind of underrated among the street level hierarchy, and correctly written, the dude can probably give James a bloody fight for the ages.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BlackWind

@wolverine08: You should know Guggenheim also had Blade unable to break a pair of handcufffs. That run was largely considered a huge blunder on Blade.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: You should know Guggenheim also had Blade unable to break a pair of handcufffs. That run was largely considered a huge blunder on Blade.

by in large that run should be ignored as Guggenheim admitted he didn't know a lot about Blade and should have done more research. And when you look at Blade's other showing in past runs. Tomb of Dracula, Spider-Man and even Mighty Avengers he is written at a much higher level

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@beaconofstrength said:

Joke?

The fight was advertised and ended in a stalemate. We've already seen that vampire blood hurts Wolverine. Blade had a surefire way to put down Wolverine and was able to goad Wolverine into getting close enough to use it. The fight ended with a statement that they were too evenly matched. Spiderman by himself has had trouble with Blade and has only ever beaten a weakened version of modern Blade.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambit splodes errybody!