• 90 results
#51 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Couple things:

1. Recent events in Superior have made it so Ock doesn't have access to Peter's Memories anymore.

2. While ock has shown he can depower IM with prep...Iron Man has Shown he can beat Spidey both with and without prep.

3. Since Ultron was baiting a trap...the credibility of the feat shutting them down is brought into question. It was pretty much a Rope-a-Dope.

4. While it's true Tony won't be really trying to Hurt "Peter"...He can sttill use that prep time to develop "non-lethal" measures. He can simply "Spoof" The Spider-Sense again.

#52 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: ummmm I don't know whether you'd like to back up tony even touching ock in a random encounter or...?

Yes I know what panicked means. Jeez you sure are a snippy fellow

Let me ask you this: if ock had enough time to say enough then web out of there, couldn't he at least punch him in the face once? Ock went in there with a plan. It's what he always does and always has done. It was seconds after he got away that he injected the spidertracers into boom. That doesn't give you that much time to think " hey I should probably inject nano spiders into boomerang so I can listen to their plans, know where they'll strike, and call the news crew to film me taking them down by setting up a street wide blockade power dampening feild and frictionless surface!" So please please get that through your head.

Yes Peter isn't a coward and neither is ock. Difference is Peter would've taken a major beatdown like he always does and ock wouldn't have

I love how you've yet to prove that or anyone else for that matter

Ok does he mention directly that he controls them because he could just as easily program them

Again mr. Snippy I have been super busy lately and haven't even had a chance to hit the comic book store sooooooooooo...

Ock has shut tony down a number of times like strider said he must have a clue and Pete even overrode the suit before

#53 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: ummmm I don't know whether you'd like to back up tony even touching ock in a random encounter or...?

Yes I know what panicked means. Jeez you sure are a snippy fellow

Let me ask you this: if ock had enough time to say enough then web out of there, couldn't he at least punch him in the face once? Ock went in there with a plan. It's what he always does and always has done. It was seconds after he got away that he injected the spidertracers into boom. That doesn't give you that much time to think " hey I should probably inject nano spiders into boomerang so I can listen to their plans, know where they'll strike, and call the news crew to film me taking them down by setting up a street wide blockade power dampening feild and frictionless surface!" So please please get that through your head.

Yes Peter isn't a coward and neither is ock. Difference is Peter would've taken a major beatdown like he always does and ock wouldn't have

I love how you've yet to prove that or anyone else for that matter

Ok does he mention directly that he controls them because he could just as easily program them

Again mr. Snippy I have been super busy lately and haven't even had a chance to hit the comic book store sooooooooooo...

Ock has shut tony down a number of times like strider said he must have a clue and Pete even overrode the suit before

Except his Plan was only to get out of there...he only came back to Save the Cop...he was leaving the scene. He didn't have to think about injecting Spider-tracers into Boomerang...it's a natural result of him using those claws...its why he has those claws..to inject the nano tracers. That isn't an example of brilliant planning. Read the issue. Ock was running away from them entirely and only turned around to save the cop...which, as I have stated numerous times now, even he didn't know why he decided to do that. So please get that through your head.

I love how you refer to me as Mr. Snippy when your entire attitude towards me has been completely hostile the entire time.

The difference is Peter would have stopped them then and there while Ock Ran Away.

Keeping you up to date with What's happening in The Comics is not my responsibility. Conisidering that it has only been a few months of Ock as Spider-Man every single appearance is important right now. If you want to make a case for Superior Spider-Man...you should be keeping up to date with what's happening. I'm not going to apologize to you because I actually know more about both Spider-Man and Iron Man than you do. It comes from actually reading the books instead of just looking at all the pretty pictures.

The only suit Peter overrode was The Iron Spider Suit. And that was only because he took the time to analyze the suit and sneak in his own code into it's programming. A lot easier to do when you actually are in position of the technology.

#54 Posted by Tony_Shark (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@tony_shark: I'm not twisting it in his favor, it's already in his favor.

He does not have better prep feats unless you can show me, ock has all the experience of Peter whose been a hero since 15 and the experience of a villan his whole life, has detailed information on ironman's suit from Pete , can spend as much resources as im in a week, is more agile, and just as smart as tony unless you can prove other wise. Ock is just as good a technologist having controlled mechanical arms for as long as im has controlled his suit and controllable hundreds of spiders throughout the city. Not to mention Otto is so much more ruthless and you can't tell me that doesn't come into play with prep.

Pete would have taken a lot more punishment because ock plays it so much more smarter than him. Anyway how iron man would have handled it is completely irrevelant because this battle is with prep . Anyways like I said neither wins this with this much prep. Only difference is Otto will be much more ruthless with his prep

No one gets pwned

I do not own a scanner unfortunately, but a lot of comic vine users have seen prep feats from Tony that outclass SSM. One of his most recent is him building an armor that was able to harm and split the phoenix force with a WEEK of prep. That's a pretty impressive feat if you ask me. Far more than just taking down the Vulture with a blinding light (which was pretty cool though), and beating up a MUCH weaker and LAMER version of the Sinister Six.

It is the Marvel handbook stating that Tony Stark is top 5 in the smartest Marvel Earth Characters. These include Doctor Strange, Reed Richards, Doctor Doom, Bruce Banner, Hank Pym, Beast, T'challa. There's more but I can't remember of the tiop of my head. Doc Ock isn't even top ten. Also, Otto no longer has Peter's experience and memories. He deleted them all. And fighting Iron Man without that extra edge is just as difficult.

Also, Tony has build different and better armors based on all the threats he's faced before. He isn't using one super armor for all purposes, but rather choosing armors that are better suited for battling specific threats. If he has a week of prep, then he'd have a suit specifically to beat Spider-Man. He knows how to control the Spider-Sense (something SSM has barely gotten used to), and everything there is to know about Spider-Man physiology. Also, Peter was a pretty good technologist, and he knew this. He's not just going in there waiting to be shut down, or be taken by surprise. No Matter how superior.

Controlling the mechnical arms is no where near piloting the suit. It is described that piloting an Iron Man suit is like piloting six Stealth Bombers at the same time.

The resources of Horizon Labs are no where near the Resilent resources, not to mention his personal fortune (building almost 4 billion dollar suits like nothing), funding the entire Avengers team (including all their equipment), or building a Solar Station capable of literally harnessing the power of the sun (New Avengers series; very recent).

All of that aside, Iron Man's stats are just way better than SSM. He's faster (flight), more durable (an armor that can trade blows with the Hulk quite easily, Thor, or survived nukes at point blank, is pretty durable already. There are countless feats of this.), more intelligent, stronger, and capable of making more damage than SSM can dish out from up close and from a distance. He's also more versatile, and with his new armor system, more effective.

Iron Man has fought more dangerous characters (Thor, Hulk, Namor, Ezekiel Stane, Malen, War Machine while wearing an older armor, etc.), and survived encounters (situations) that would kill SSM.

In SSM 6AU, Otto even mentions that Tony's plan was better than his own (which was actually all part of Ultron's little game with him). I like Otto as Spider-Man, but he's learning. He's making dumb mistakes out of sheer arrogance, and doesn't acknowledge important details at times. If anything, arrogance will be a huge factor in his downfall.

I love both characters, but Iron Man has this. You sound like you've never read an Iron Man comic in your life.

#55 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: dude I honestly did not mean to come off hostile I'm just a very spirited debater. You were the one talking to me like I'm an idiot because I have been super busy and I haven't been able to get 9 yet I have 1-8 suddenly I'm not keeping up to date?

And I love how everything you said about the ss encounter is contradicted by the actual comic so don't tell me to read the comic when you were wrong about everything. All you need is his dinner with mj. He knew fully well that he implanted the tracers and knew the exact amount that shows that he knew what he was doing and not just desperately clawing at boom. Yes he was taking a tactical position he said it himself. Mj asked him why he doesn't just take them now and he says" because this gives me a TACTICAL ADVANTAGE " he knew exactly where they were and where they were going to strike and how to counter them. He knew exactly what he was doing. I obviously won't convince you so look at the read the comic yourself THEN get back to me

The reason I say that it probably wasn't Pete is because he's been there every moment yakking away and influencing his every decision. Ex. Telling ock to use a web net to save mj rather than a web line. And look he's no where to be seen on the page

I'm sorry did I sleepwalk, log on and ask you to start keeping up to date with comics? If so sorry. I never asked you to do that neither apologize to me because you think you know more about spiderman. I'm saying that I've been super busy and that seems not to be good enough for you so I don't know what else to say. See there you go again telling me I'm stupid and can only look at pictures when you didn't even take the time to read # 1

He still overrode tonie's own code of a suit similar to ironman's but since he doesn't have peters memories hes still shut down ironman's suits before

#56 Edited by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@tony_shark: please I'm not bringing in Spider-Man's pis feats of beating fire lord without taking any hits or anything like that so don't bring in im's pis feats of him taking on the pf. No amount of prep time will let him beat the pf. It would vaporize him easier than you can press the easy button.

Dude everyone knows marvel handbooks should not be used for a reliable source. That's the source where they put moon knight at a 5 for fighting skills...

You sound like tony is the only one prepping. That sounds good and all but tonie's going against another prep master. He defeated Pete so easily because Pete didn't have prep and Pete isn't nearly as good a prepper and doesn't ever prep as much.tony is a good technologist and ock knows it. And ock is supposed to wait for him to screw his spider sense?

It's that difficult to a regular person. Tony built it from scratch. I would be surprised if it was difficult for tony.

I will give that tony is richer and has more resources but horizon really is not to be trifled with. They don't have as much money as resilient but Pete still built his light and sound wave bending suit and got the tech to beat sandman in the SAHARA. What members of the avengers need tony besides transportation, food, and a place to rest? Right now I can only think of a couple. And he built a space station which basically does the same thing as a solar panel.

Tonie's stats aren't really that better. They certainly aren't way better. Since you put flight next to faster I assume you mean he can fly faster than Otto in a straight line, because if that's what you mean by faster then I totally agree. But seriously Pete has way better reaction time then him .Pete has taken hits from hulk too. Even says it in Ssm # 3. Did he have prep? I recall thor putting tony in his place quite easily. Nukes pretty impressive I'll admit, regular suit? No one has proved that he's smarter yet... Barely more versatile with ock having his 800 spiders. More effective in what? Getting the job done? I hardly think so? Crime fighting? In his first week he was already apprehending 4 times as many criminals as Pete. Meanwhile ock is more agile, has his own variety of tech, is way more ruthless than tony in encounters and in prep, and can take advantage of Tony's suit just as easily as he can take advantage of his spider sense. Ocks main advantage is his ruthlessness. He will have absolutely no problem with threatening pepper. If he can get that mask off, he will have no problem putting webbing down his throat.

No one there really stands out besides thor and thor constantly jobs so much it's not even funny.

I agree with there bud I love Otto as spiderman. But even though arrogance is one of his super powers, the man gets results, and won't let anyone get in his way.

Glad to hear that I do think tony is hilarious but I just feel like ock gives the spiderman title the boost it needs to at least match tony

#57 Posted by Tony_Shark (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris: Ughhhhhh, can someone help me?

I've already stated my points.

I mean, honestly, the battle is already decided when both characters are on very different tiers.

Marvel handbooks are good enough, btw.

Yes, Iron Man IS smarter and has more feats to prove so. Otto constantly proclaims himself above a lot of people, so it's honestly just arrogant boasting. Iron Man IS stronger (older armors have knocked down the Hulk, gave Rulk a beating as if he were a rag doll, lifted tanks like they were paper). He is faster in flight, not in a straight line, and proven VERY adept in maneuvering the armor in tight spots (when he got the drop on Rulk is a very good example). Iron Man has more and BETTER firepower than SSM could ever imagine. There's more ways to deal with an opponent than just tagging him with a punch (which btw it would seriously hurt SSM, a punch from Iron Man is compared to a steel ball traveling at 3000 yards per sec. He almost beat Captain America to death like it was nothing, and he has better durability feats than Spider-Man sometimes). SSM IS more agile, not factoring the Spider-Sense because Iron Man can control it (to which you've come up with no counters on SSM's part, and you're underestimating how much he relies on this biological tool.) however, there a ways to deal with faster opponents. Nanobots inhaled designed to electrocute you from the inside (originally designed for telepaths), strong shields to play defensive, and sonic booms strong enough to shut down the human brain of a super powered being. Resilent has better, world-wide resources. Horizon is a very tiny private lab in comparison with what resilent can do. It's not that he build a super solar panel near the sun (to which its full purpose is yet to be revealed), but its the fact that he HAS enough money, resources, and man-power to DO SO. Horizon has never shown to build a project on that scale. You see the difference?

SSM just doesn't have the feats to match up with what you say, and I read both characters. Hell, Iron Man is just becoming a cosmic character too. The writers agreed that he was too high tier to be on Earth all the time. You mention the crime rate like if it was a big deal, when Iron Man takes on super powered organizations world-wide that decide to kill billions on a whim, who have build super drugs to kill every human on the planet. SSM is still just trying to clean up NY. Do you see the difference in tier?

When was it ever stated that he was smarter than Tony by someone other than him (it doesn't count when his own judgement gets him to make mistakes)? When was it ever stated that Spider-Man (who can lift about 10 tons) was stronger than Iron Man (who can lift 100+ tons)? More durable (he got knocked out by a venom blast from Spider-woman, and a hit to the face from Cap's shield)? Had more resources when he clearly does not? and his prep feats are nowhere near Tony's.

Yes, he can come up with something crazy. Tony will just come up with something better. He has before, and he will again. Superior or not, he is still just Spider-Man. No matter how much greater you'd want him to be.

#58 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: dude I honestly did not mean to come off hostile I'm just a very spirited debater. You were the one talking to me like I'm an idiot because I have been super busy and I haven't been able to get 9 yet I have 1-8 suddenly I'm not keeping up to date?

And I love how everything you said about the ss encounter is contradicted by the actual comic so don't tell me to read the comic when you were wrong about everything. All you need is his dinner with mj. He knew fully well that he implanted the tracers and knew the exact amount that shows that he knew what he was doing and not just desperately clawing at boom. Yes he was taking a tactical position he said it himself. Mj asked him why he doesn't just take them now and he says" because this gives me a TACTICAL ADVANTAGE " he knew exactly where they were and where they were going to strike and how to counter them. He knew exactly what he was doing. I obviously won't convince you so look at the read the comic yourself THEN get back to me

The reason I say that it probably wasn't Pete is because he's been there every moment yakking away and influencing his every decision. Ex. Telling ock to use a web net to save mj rather than a web line. And look he's no where to be seen on the page

I'm sorry did I sleepwalk, log on and ask you to start keeping up to date with comics? If so sorry. I never asked you to do that neither apologize to me because you think you know more about spiderman. I'm saying that I've been super busy and that seems not to be good enough for you so I don't know what else to say. See there you go again telling me I'm stupid and can only look at pictures when you didn't even take the time to read # 1

He still overrode tonie's own code of a suit similar to ironman's but since he doesn't have peters memories hes still shut down ironman's suits before

I did read Number 1...and, unlike you, I actually understood it. You're the one that can't see that Ock totally bailed on the situation after Speed Demon blitzed him.

I never said it had to be Pete...I just said that it's possible...Ock does something and he can't understand why...just like later in the issue when he doesn't understand why he didn't kill boomerang. The situations are very similar. It was before they reveled that Pete was still there so it may have just been his first attempt at directing Ock to do something. But its really not that important to this battle anyway. The important thing is that before he turned around to save the cop...he was running away.

You see, Ock is running away...he's even saying that the battle isn't worth the risk. He comes back when he notices the cop was in danger...but doesn't understand why he saved the cop. That's why I believe it could have been Peter's influence.

I was never arguing about the prep. Yes, Ock used Prep to take down a team of B-Listers. I was arguing that Peter wouldn't have let them get away in the first place. Because he wouldn't have been running away. Because he isn't a Coward.

#59 Edited by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this fight to be honest.... It has a good twist..

I still think Tony would take this more often than not... His prepping feats are just Superior.. lol no pun intended.

#60 Edited by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@tony_shark: i really dont think handbooks are that accurate... ask anyone else just my opinion tho

its not just arrogant boasting, he said he would make a superior spiderman and he did.really dude? the only reason they took him down was because pete distracted him . black widow even says that its too hard to tag him before their big break. why are you mentioning the hulks? he has never shown he can ko them. seriously hulk regularly beats down the hulk. ock can rag doll tony so whats your point? pete has done that tank feat too. im not arguing hes stronger just saying ock is strong enough to make tony notice him.so hes good at moving the suit so what? otto is still going to dance circles around him.more fire power than ock could imagine? with prep ock had enough missles to end 99.92% life on earth and that was only because he wanted to spare the last .08%. again not saying its better but trust me iron man will have to pull out ALL the stops to take this. you say he can control his spidersense like tonie's the only one prepping. tony has screwed ss before and ock has shut down his suit plenty. you seem to keep forgetting ock has prep too. ock has ways to defeat metal opponents too. he can shoot him with the metal eating agent that pete made, can make emps if not with prep then with spiders, cyro pellets, can just outlast the suits charge, can use his variety of useful webbing and now that i think about it has magnetic webbing and thick webbing when regular webbing has restrained the hulk. horizon isnt as big as resilient because its not supposed to. its just one lab where they come up with amazing things. i was asking what you meant by more effective. and theres more than one? whats the name of one? theres only 7 bil people on the earth ya know. you act like beating up cap is a feat. hes just a peak human with a pis shield. cap was dominating im in civil war. i never said he was any of those. i honestly dont even know why im acting like this fight will get physical. you think ock is above threatening pepper?manhatten?new york? riiiiiiiiight.

#61 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

how did i misunderstand it? you JUST said that he probably didnt know he injected the tracers then at dinner, he says he injected 80 of them. and look at the scan. im not saying its for certain not pete either. the situations are similar but if yyou look carefully, pete is actually there holding ocks hand back in the end where as pete is no where to be found when he saves the cop. yes, pete wouldnt have run away and in turn he wouldve taken a beating

#62 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

how did i misunderstand it? you JUST said that he probably didnt know he injected the tracers then at dinner, he says he injected 80 of them. and look at the scan. im not saying its for certain not pete either. the situations are similar but if yyou look carefully, pete is actually there holding ocks hand back in the end where as pete is no where to be found when he saves the cop. yes, pete wouldnt have run away and in turn he wouldve taken a beating

I didn't say he didn't know he planted the tracers...don't misquote me. I said that that planting the spider-tracers wasn't a brilliant prep strategy...they automatically are injected when he scratches someone.

Peter wouldn't have run away...and he would have beat them right then and there...without prep. Maybe he'd take a bit of a beating...but he wouldn't have just let 6 supervillains run off scott-free. Because that's what Heroes do. You know what they call a guy that will only fight when he has all the advantages? A Coward.

Maybe they didn't show Peter until the end because they didn't want to spoil the big cliffhanger ending of Peter still being insider there with ock.

#63 Posted by Tony_Shark (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris: Go read some Iron Man before making outlandish statements like "SSM would ragdoll Iron Man". You clearly do not have ANY background experience in the character. I've read both, and, also, I have common sense. Good luck to you.

@shawnbaby: Thank you for having a brain.

#64 Posted by Mattferrar (72 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: let me tell you some things first off spidey was not using all of his strenght in order not to hurt tony second he didnt run he didnt want to fight tony a fellow super hero but after aunt may died and he got all pist he want to tony and webbed him up and ripped is freaking helmet off with out breaking a sweat

#65 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: don't misquote yourself. You said he didn't have to think about injecting them. Read his talk with mj. He clearly put thought into it.

I'm not saying Pete would have gotten stomped. I'm just saying that considering his track record. Dude you can't just refer to him as a coward for that one showing. He's faced everyone else in his on going series without prep including avengers.

Dude you could definitely be right about that. I just didn't see him anywhere is all.

#66 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@tony_shark: puh-lease. Ssm has way better reaction time and can lift at least 10 tons. Look at shawnbabies scans. He knocked I'm away and it's debatable whether or not he was holding back. Ock will not hold back. It's certainly not ridiculous to think that ock can't at least throw around a suit that's not even a ton. Good luck to you too in whatever endeavors.

#67 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as Ock being a prepper goes, he had prep against Peter plenty of times and pretty much always got beat.... I don't see how his prep skills would have gotten any better now that he's in Peter's body. Tony on the other hand has always been a prep lord, and if the prep time in this fight is equal I see it as pretty much no contest in Tony's favor. Don't get me wrong... Ock can be unpredictable, and he'll be more violent than Peter ever was, but without PIS Iron Man's wayyy to much of a beast for him to take.

#68 Posted by Mattferrar (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey beat ironman serval times during the civil war and he was holding back now ock will not hold back so spidey wins easy spidey would still win while holding back easy

#69 Posted by Mattferrar (72 posts) - - Show Bio

@superbot400: you got it all wrong spiderman broke off tonys armour like no problem he did it easy and he also took tony dont sevral times while holding back ock will not hold back also he didnt run away he webbed his face so his armour rebooted and ditched because there was no point in fighting spidey had better things to do also if he did knock him out hes on the good side what is he going to do go to jail he cant ironman is the goverment and he is not going to kill him but ock would kill him and he would not hold back he would punch him in the head once no holding back it would break throught his helmet and crack his skull open with a fountin of blood pouring out like a shaked soda can. i say this because im sick of all you ironman fans who clearly dont know how awesome and powerfull spiderman is. just image a 20 ton punch in the shape of a fist going right to ironmans head it would go wright throught his armour because its so compact the hulk when he trasforms can lift 80 tons and keeps increasing the angrier so in so a punch with simlar power to the hulks in a compact fist with super speed and momentum tony would be dead in a second aswell as the super speed who thinkgs spiderman is dumb enought to fall for the same trick twice when he battles ironman again he will check behind him once quick then look back and doge his rupulsors no problem he can doge laser for fucks sake he can doge the Hulks punches he could take down the hulk he even said he could in the comics he told mary jane that he knows how to do it but it involes killing him but my point is spiderman is the powerfullest hero in the marvel universe and he is a super genius whos tech is better then tonys for example in ends of the earth tony could not detect peters stealth tecnolgy he even said it was super advanced and into the future so there you have it kids SPIDERMAN WINS he only got knocked out by being distracted that time by the device that did that to his spider sense he didnt know tony had that after that spiderman destroyed tony another 2-3 times i belive 1 before that and another after that so he is not going to fall for that again even so tony didnt beat spiderman he was just badly injured and go some punches on him. ock hacked ultron robots with tech from the fucking future in age of ultron so he could hack ironmans armour easy aswell he could througth him around like a piece of shit and just keep knocking the shit out of him till he is at full pain and he bleeds shit and shits blood or he could do it quick with one punch to the helm my point is SPIDERMAN WOULD WIN ANY ONE WHO SAYS OTHER WISE DOSENT KNOW SPIDERMAN. ANY ONE WHO REPLY'S WITH THIS WHO DISAGREES GOOD FOR YOU BECAUSE DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW IM RIGHT AND YOUR WRONG AND YOUR JUST A SAD FAN BOY. GOOD DAY SIRS OF THE COMIC VINE I SWEAR I WILL GET THE PICTURES WHEN HE DEFEATED TONY WHILE HOLDING BACK BY SO MUCH.

#70 Posted by MonsterStomp (20619 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting battle.

#71 Posted by Abocado (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_soverighn: What is the difference between reg. spidey and sup. spidey?

#72 Edited by Mattferrar (72 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck: are you joking? spock dose not need prep give ironman a week prep and maybe there is some competition clearly you dont know spiderman you dont deserve that pic as your profile pic my friend spidey always holds back he ripped ironmans helmet off and beat tony servral times with out prep needed ock dosent hold back in some cases some times he dose for example in recent issue he needed to get the mayors permission to kill smythe and before that he had to hold still alot and he was whipping there asses anyways besides that ock wins easy besides ock is a prep beast and a super genius ock wins this easy they both get one week prep just makes it easier for ock. because ock is the best at prep and has plans and super awesome

#73 Edited by Mattferrar (72 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris: im not sure if you posted that before Supeior spiderman 5 or 6 came out but ock released 80,000+ spider bots in york just sayin and also he realeased mini spiderbots into the shield helicarier ock has eyes every where also in recent issue they can produce force fields witch is awesome and holograms

#74 Posted by WALLCRAWLER (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman but only if he can catch spiderman but remember spidey is smart to

#75 Posted by Mattferrar (72 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by Mattferrar (72 posts) - - Show Bio

spidermans webbing shown how strong it is this is his organic witch is the same strenght to his web fluid witch means he can store much more compressed in his web shooters and in his belt. now we see this from a long time a go he covers more then half a building inside the building too not just the outside using his speed he webs everything together so using his web shooters he has plenty more then organic with the same strength. for the third picture we see some of the webbing strength held a piece of a building with ease. now with the fourth picture we see peter ripping off ironmans armour reniforced with his own webbing around the helmet attached to the rest of his body witch spiderman easyily ripped off his helmet that was added with the amazing power of his webbing if he wanted he could of punched him in the face easy and killed him without trying.in the fith pic i want to point out spiderman was not even trying when he did that witch shows how strong he is and that peter holds back against people ock will not be holding back witch is bad news for ironman of course ock dose not hold back. in the next picture we can see that ocks new suit is energy and explisive proof because he jumped infront of a cop and saved him from a explosive boomerang witch was high in power this means even if ironman was to hit him witch he would not be able to due to spidermans speed and spider sense he would doge everything but if he did get a hit his suit would take the explosive damage or energy.the next picture explains how amazing spidermans spider sense is and how he can doge energy blasts and bullets and really anything with ease. by now ironman should not even stand a chance but im going to continue. mwahah. so next a picture showing spiderman and his amazing strength now let me explain somthing due to the fact that spiderman is organic and ironmans strengh is mec spidermans strenght would be more due to taht organic muscles can strain themselves and his super human healing factor did you know he healed a broken leg in nearly 4 hours ? due to this if he was to lift a heavy object his muscles would also be constantly healing there strains. most people think that since it shows 15-20 tons that is his strengh but then again that is organic spiderman can rip off ironmans armour metal easy while ironman can not rip off his muscles or skin but beacuse of healing and straining himself along with it connected to his bones he is stronger then ironman theoretically so if they where in arm wrestle spider man would most likely win. now this next picture with ultron shows that ock hacked ultrons bots that ultron built with knollege from the future in age of ultron so he hacked a interface that is from the future for a amount of time this means he could easily use his spiderbot to hack and take control over ironmans armour and just make it come off easy. now the next picture shows he has 8000 spiderbots all around new york infact he has more then that now but with all these spiderbots that watch and see everything around the city. next picture shows that the spider bots can hack things using electrical pulses witch means they can hack super computers ironman hinmself as shown before those bots can take control of things and with everything in the city witch is a huge advantage. the next picture shows that he has a artificial intelligence in his suit and his spider bots that is more advanced then P.E.P.P.E.R. in the next picture we see spidermans retractble claws made out of liquid metals most likley made super strong can peirce throught metal easily like ironmans suit. they also inject nano spider tracers in the person if wanted.the next picture shows the mini spiderbots and how amazing they are. they can take controll of shields tech easily so spiderman has ALL access to shields files and controll of the helicarrier if he wanted he could just realese all the people in jail on board the carier just by saying for them too he could control what weapons it fires where it fires and where it flies in a fight he could make shield shoot at ironman. spiderman also has an army of hench men with ectreme weapons and tech and gagjets made by spidermn super advanced that would destroy ironman he also made a ton of killer spider robots that shoot lasers and are super powerfull or he will in issue 14 witch is coming out soon. his spiderbots also have advanced for fields. next shows he has advanced armour that is super light and he keeps his agilty with super light wiegh arnmour that parker invented that took 2 missles and it didnt do anything to the armour.lets not forget dock owns everything pete has made too like the stealh suit bullet proof armour all his amazing inventions. im sick of writing so im just going to post more pictures.

#77 Posted by Twisted246 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

depending on which suit he's in i'd say ironman could probably win more then he would lose

#78 Posted by Waveslasher (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Superior during ends of the earth Dr octopus shut down iron mans suit. He has spiderlings and those spider-walkers

#79 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7084 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Tony wins this.

#80 Posted by leonkarlen123 (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: It's not even a stomp without the prep time. Spider man is agile enough to dodge his beams/rockets. Iron man has been damaged by weaker people than Spider man and Apidey can play around with him unil his energy runs low.

#81 Posted by Experio (17270 posts) - - Show Bio

Stark

#82 Posted by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward

#83 Posted by Tohoma (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony Stark.

#84 Posted by 106me (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony still wins, by not by a huge margin.

#85 Posted by jack_denihan (1 posts) - - Show Bio

k for all that say tony prep is better- hulk or thor never prep for tony, ock in spider man with prep knowing tony is going to prep as well means a pretty even fight that goes to ock

#86 Posted by Jacthripper (6016 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony

#87 Posted by TheBattleCalculatot (367 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (1703 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man

#89 Posted by Batking200 (740 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman. Ock can't even prep to beat Spiderman consistently.

#90 Posted by Noone301994 (7324 posts) - - Show Bio