Edited 9 months, 26 days ago

Poll: Superior Spider-Man vs Batman and Knightfall Batman (Azrael) (30 votes)

Superior Spider-Man 60%
Batman and Knightfall Batman (Azrael) 40%

What do you guys think? I am sorry if this has been done before, but I am a n00b here, and haven't figured out the search function out very well (no dupes came up for me). Is it a good battle? If it isn't, can you please tell me why?

Please participate! Who would win?

Combatants:

vs

and

Rules:

1. 1 week of prep time for each team (SpOck can use his offshore bank accounts)

2. 3 Rounds:

- Morals Off

- Morals On

- Who's the greatest inventor?

3. No calling for help (Spidey can't go to Avengers, and the Batmen can't go to Superman)

4. They can use any gear they've been able to make before, or have shown the potential to be able to make (Ends of the Earth armor, Insider suit, etc. are allowed!)

Let the battle begin!

(I am personally leaning towards SpOck here)

#1 Posted by blackspidey2099 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoops! The formatting messed up (obviously) so I would really appreciate it if anyone told me how I can edit my post. (haven't figured this out yet :P)

#2 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11660 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099: The option to edit appears when you float over the top right corner of your post.

#4 Edited by blackspidey2099 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandsymbiote94

Thank you! :D

PS: What about my thread? Who wins?

PPS: I dunno, it doesn't seem to work for me. Do you have to rank up (on the forums) to unlock it?

#5 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey wins in a stomp.

#6 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#7 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

To elaborate: Superior is a great prepper, but due to his arrogance he's a very flawed one. We see this in many ways, such as during Age of Ultron when he attempted to go against Ultron solo and failed miserably, such as the way the Green Goblin is circumventing his technology right now, the way he's attempting to mind control the Sinister Six, the way he underestimated "Superior" Carnage and the Frightful Four, getting several of his men killed and only surviving through luck, just to name a few examples. Against a prepper with Bruce's abilities, that flaw will be magnified and cause his downfall.

Not even considering the fact that Bruce's best toys here are better than Superior's best toys.

#8 Edited by blackspidey2099 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@bringnit: Although that's true, can't SpOck just decide to build an upgraded of version of the Ends of the Earth suit? I don't think that Bruce nor Azrael could defeat it, nor could they build something like that (they are better tactitians, but I'd say that both Pete and SpOck have the pure science edge). What do you think about that? Remember, Ock is the 'Master Planner'!

IMO, it depends on how well they work as a team, since, IMHO, either Batman would get curbstomped by themselves. Can they put aside their differences to try and take SpOck down, and even if they do, can they succeed?

However, you are right. If SpOck undestimates the Batmen, he will be hardpressed for vistory. However, he may also just go overboard, and try to curbstomp them because he wants to (to show his power, like he did to Blackout in the annual) Will his arrogance, or desire for the most spectacular victory possible win out?

PS: Please vote in the poll too! :D Thanks

#9 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@bringnit: Although that's true, can't SpOck just decide to build an upgraded of version of the Ends of the Earth suit? I don't think that Bruce nor Azrael could defeat it, nor could they build something like that (they are better tactitians, but I'd say that both Pete and SpOck have the pure science edge). What do you think about that? Remember, Ock is the 'Master Planner'!

IMO, it depends on how well they work as a team, since, IMHO, either Batman would get curbstomped by themselves. Can they put aside their differences to try and take SpOck down, and even if they do, can they succeed?

However, you are right. If SpOck undestimates the Batmen, he will be hardpressed for vistory. However, he may also just go overboard, and try to curbstomp them because he wants to (to show his power, like he did to Blackout in the annual) Will his arrogance, or desire for the most spectacular victory possible win out?

PS: Please vote in the poll too! :D Thanks

He could build a suit like that, yes, however it has nothing on the capabilities of the Insider Suit or the various tech you've provided Batman here.

#10 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey.

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards the team here.

#13 Edited by dondave (37612 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#14 Edited by Cjdavis103 (9453 posts) - - Show Bio

the funny thing is all the posts say team but no one on the polls vote that way

#15 Posted by IRS (456 posts) - - Show Bio

The idea of allowing them access to all technology that's been spawned from them is a little silly; Batman could literally just sit back and watch as Brother Eye has SpOck nuked from space.

That or the Boom Tube gauntlets, robot Justice League, skyscraper-sized battle suits, various forms of power-negating devices etc should do the trick. Hell, at one point Bruce designed a countermeasure to kill the Atom if he ever went rogue by making a black hole form inside his body, but discarded it because he wanted a less permanent solution. Remove those qualms and give him everything he's ever made, and you might wind up with a lopsided fight.

Citizenbane cuts to the heart of it. You need to get rid of, or modify, rule 4 to make this a proper fight.

#16 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: I need the names of all those comics please!!!!!!!

#17 Edited by ComicStooge (12901 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman drops a nuke on Otto.

#18 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats

#20 Posted by patrat18 (9794 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#21 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1494 posts) - - Show Bio

Spock calls his army, gets all of his 8000 + spider bots, gets his ends of earth suit made out of carbonadium, enhances spider bots further (give a large number of them built in explosives), create a nuke etc

SpOck wins

#22 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

the funny thing is all the posts say team but no one on the polls vote that way

Most of those people probably didn't put much thought into their decision and made it based purely on preference. Given the parameters on this fight it's kind of unfair for spidey. Batman has invented some incredible technology over the years. As previously mentioned he could literally just click a button and have Brother Eye destroy Spidey from space.

#23 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9453 posts) - - Show Bio

@theocitylegend:

for round 2 round one he cannot will not nuke or use brother eye

round one Otto takes it

#24 Posted by blackspidey2099 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I cannot edit my OP into disallowing Brother Eye, etc. for some reason. Do you need to have a certain number of posts before you can do that? I can edit my normal posts though.