Superheroes vs Predators

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sufferthorn

I was discussing this with my brother, so i was hoping for an opinion here.

5 ELDER Predators

VS

A Jedi Master

Iron Fist

A Skrull Commander

Shang Chi

Praetorian Guard Alien(x2 Stronger than usual)

Scenario:

And just like that....each of these individuals finds themselves falling from the sky, and landing into the Hunting Grounds.

But not the seperated hunting grounds....these are the ELDER Hunting Grounds, created for opponents deemed worthy of the greatest Yajuta warriors of all,

and even Clan Leaders, and Ajundicators come here for their sport.

We will focus on Shang Chi's point of view for the story....when he lands, he finds himself in the middle of a desert, looking up into the sky he can see other parachutes, and he will go to lend his assistance, there he see's what looks to be a humble monk, and they bow.

Shang Chi asks him "How did you come to be here..."

The Monk replies "I do not know...where are we?"

Shang Chi says "...I do not know"

At that moment...the Monk has a look of outrage and transforms into his original from...of a Skrull. "WHAT?" he says "I thought this was your planet!"

After some arguement....the Skrull and Shang Chi agree to go look for the other parachutes...there they find Iron Fist, and a strange woman who claims to be a Jedi Master, from the planet of Courascant...but nobody knows what that is supposed to mean.

The sun is blazing hot, but they go to look for the last parachute....and they go and see...the Praetorian Xenomorph.

Shang Chi, although disgusted by the creatures appearance, attempts to show no predjudice, realizing that it too may simply be an Alien who is lost in this desert

....But the Xenomorph does not respond, it only appears to study the 4 individuals for a few moments and then runs off in the opposite direction

The 4 individuals, the Jedi Master, Iron Fist, Shang Chi and the Skrull find a Cave with a small spring to survive, much to their convenience, they now have shelter from the sun, and live there for 4 days...

One day...Iron Fist decides to practice his Chi, and smashs his hand against the floor...the floor suddenly shatters, and the entire group falls into the lair where the Elder Predators live.

They suddenly find themselves face-to-face with 5 Predators in the deep Caverns...Shang Chi looks behind him, and see's the Praetorian Xenomorph, who must have been following them in secret.

They are about...to fight.

Who wins?

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By JonSmith

I can't see Iron Fist and Shang Chi having too much issue with this fight.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By acer51

Starting distance?

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sufferthorn

@acer51: 10 feet....I kinda figured short-distance like that doesn't make a difference though, at least not with these fighters.