#1 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

which superhero would win superman batman spiderman wolverine the turtles hulk flash thing dare devil captain america green latern iron man human torch thor punisher power rangers or iceman who wins the contest?

#2 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

this should be put in battles^^

#3 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

i win because i rock

#4 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Thor takes this.

#5 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
jasmine cole said:
"i win because i rock"
noo WE rock
#6 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"which superhero would win superman batman spiderman wolverine the turtles hulk flash thing dare devil captain america green latern iron man human torch thor punisher power rangers or iceman who wins the contest?"
This is a battle not a contest and it also helps if you explain what the contest is.

Please read this before posting another topic: Forum Descriptions
#7 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"jasmine cole said:
"i win because i rock"
noo WE rock"

your both wrong i rock
#8 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"jasmine cole said:
"i win because i rock"
noo WE rock"
oh yeah WE rock!
#9 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
jasmine cole said:
"pixelized said:
"jasmine cole said:
"i win because i rock"
noo WE rock"
oh yeah WE rock!
"

look dude/dude et  i rock
#10 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"jasmine cole said:
"pixelized said:
"jasmine cole said:
"i win because i rock"
noo WE rock"
oh yeah WE rock!
"

look dude/dude et  i rock"
uh, no offense but buzz off
#11 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
jasmine cole said:
"pixelized said:
"jasmine cole said:
"i win because i rock"
noo WE rock"
oh yeah WE rock!
"
  

#12 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
jasmine cole said:
"zebari said:
"jasmine cole said:
"pixelized said:
"jasmine cole said:
"i win because i rock"
noo WE rock"
oh yeah WE rock!
"

look dude/dude et  i rock"
uh, no offense but buzz off
"

no you buzz off I ROCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
#13 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#14 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
jasmine cole said:
"LMFAOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

THIS MEANS WWWAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#15 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

.......

#16 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"jasmine cole said:
"LMFAOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

THIS MEANS WWWAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

really
#17 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

if you guys/girls wont YEA

#18 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

...?

#19 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

This is getting lame...

#20 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

thinks you were a waste of after birth

#21 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"...?"

you think im a joke
#22 Posted by King Saturn (225164 posts) - - Show Bio
Current Thor would probably win...
#23 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

ids say the tmnt would win remember this is not a fight this is a contest to see whos a better hero.