No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The next panel is him breaking the armor, it wont load

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Ok here, just say the statement from above and time it, the first word is assumed zero, if you time it and get 7 seconds, this means hulk is stronger then the hardest substance in marvel
No Caption Provided

This one again makes me mad, cause the follow up wont load, but this hulk surviving a nuke

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

man things Fire, kills everything but the hulk
No Caption Provided

we all know he survived this
No Caption Provided
  Seleneis a telepath For those who do not know

by the Way, i am not a hulk fan, just thought i would put some scans, of the weaker hulk, you know kind of a basline, for WWH
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Valtot
@crackerjack82:
yes but none of that stops supergirl from putting him in the sun lol
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By crackerjack82
@Valtot: 
True, you do have a valid point, and she would win by BFR, don't think it would kill him, but the fight isn't to the death, Just felt giving hulk some showings
Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By ghostrider fan1

i see it this way, if he thinks she is one of the ppl who kicked him off the planet then he beats her down if not then she has a chance although not very high still

adamwarner42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By adamwarner42

Supergirl

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#56  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

kara got this
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Kara got speed to win, she wins
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@comicdude23: speed doesnt always win but is a very good factor but still sentry was beaten even though he was faster
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Valtot
@ghostrider fan1:
supergirl and sentry fight differnt im guessing, supers are really skilled with speed for example kara can even turn invisible by vibrating and they use speed blitz all the time while i dont think sentry does but hes probalby done it before, note that if kara can turn invisible with vibrating its likely she can do the other vibrating tricks such as phasing to go threw attacks or to put someone in the ground-wall, or to just plain phase there hand threw there chest killing them, note if she can turn invisible than it would be much easier to sun drop hulk in 10 seconds as hed be completly shocked hes flying into the space than by the time he releizes hes in space hes in the sun since kryptonians speed greatly magnetifies when hitting space as no air friction which people like flash dont suffer from
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@clarkkent2012 said:
"@Senturian said:
"One smash in her face then a serious laying into and she's DONE!!  HULK all day..... :) "

Incorrect, Supergirl wins easily "

Incorrect , supergirl could win , but Hulk's stronger and has a chance at beating her , certainly isnt easy although she is fastter and i think she'd win
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By crackerjack82

No Caption Provided
Hulk can see beyond what normal people see, BTW this is not Joe fixit, this Original hulk or is merged hulk, kinda fuzzy, but anyways just wanted to show it
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ghostrider fan1 said:
" @comicdude23: speed doesnt always win but is a very good factor but still sentry was beaten even though he was faster "
PIS and it was a draw. 
Supergirl stomp.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63  Edited By mrtrickster

who the hell copy the entire hulk respect thread here?

ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@Valtot: he has he speed blitz thor but then thor knocked him out
@czarny_samael: even if she wins he would be able to hurt her its not a stomp for either side
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By drkhwk2001
@mrtrickster said:
" who the hell copy the entire hulk respect thread here? "
LOL.....but it wasn't me...................
ryanthereaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ryanthereaper

yeah, super girl's got this.

Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Mackeja

As for flying the WWH into the sun, I'm pretty sure that if the Hulk doesn't want to move, Kara sure ain't gonna be the one to move him. With the Hulk's insane durability, I'd worry more about her fist than his face if she punched him. It's already been demonstrated that Hulk can take anything she can give in terms of heat vision, and only get angrier. If Kara thinks she can take him in melee, then Hulk wins. If she realizes that she can't, and tries to take him down at range, it's a stalemate until Kara makes a mistake, which may be quite a while. She's agile enough to dodge most of what he could throw at her, so she'll basically just make him angrier and stronger until she missteps and gets KO'd. She might be able to find a way to knock him into space, but short of that, Kara is toast. I'd give WWH 8/10, regular Hulk 60-40. (take this with a grain of salt. I am a Marvel fan, so I tend to know more about Marvel feats, and occasionally underestimate DC characters.)
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ghostrider fan1 said:
" @Valtot: he has he speed blitz thor but then thor knocked him out
@czarny_samael: even if she wins he would be able to hurt her its not a stomp for either side "
No, he won't.
1.He can't take her Heat Vision.
2.She is a Kryptonian, even if she isn't as fast as Superman, she still will be closer to nanosecond than microsecond speed reaction. And even microsecond speed reaction woullw her to stomp Hulk before he would move.
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@czarny_samael: i think he could take her heat vision thats not really a factor but yea she has a major speed advantage but even so if she tackled him he could thunder clap her in the ears like he did with gladiator and that would give him the advantage not sayin ithat would definitly happen just its a possibility
Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Mackeja
@czarny_samael:
Hulk has taken much worse than heat vision over the years and still come out unscathed.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Valtot

heat vision wont play much of a factor but supergirl still has the advantage as she can go invisible/ phase hulk threw the ground to keep him occupied while making a flying IMP, take him into space while invisible and kill him
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By crackerjack82
@Valtot:  You cannot kill the Hulk, it is not possible, she will still beat him, not kill him
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Valtot
@crackerjack82:
oh i didnt know the hulk can survive indefinently in the sun when was this shown?
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By mandarink

Supergirl wins. We all saw what Sentry did with that little bit of speed and since this is a dc character who could actually use her speed in a fight(Not like how every one says superman will when he rarely does to begin with unless he is LOOSING). So put that with her powerful blows and she could win, Hulk might be lucky to get a hit in maybe even two, but its like Thor vs Surtur, Thor was weaker, but he was still flying around and hitting surtur all over.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By crackerjack82
@Valtot:  Johnny storms nova, is the same heat as the sun, you put him the son, it will burn him, but his HF is crazy, plus it gets better the angrier he gets, and burning him would piss him off, so he would survive, he does not need air, as planet hulk stood on the bow of the ship that brought him to earth, in the dead of space
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By mandarink
@crackerjack82 said:
" @Valtot:  Johnny storms nova, is the same heat as the sun, you put him the son, it will burn him, but his HF is crazy, plus it gets better the angrier he gets, and burning him would piss him off, so he would survive, he does not need air, as planet hulk stood on the bow of the ship that brought him to earth, in the dead of space "
They been saying that but thats not true. Its probably as hot as the layer middle layer but the core is 27,000,000 degrees. If he even did that on earth he would be ranked one of the top heros for wiping out a spot so large it could be seen from space.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Mackeja:   I'M Going to go with supergirl for several reasons 
first, she is stronger than hulk in his basic mode (before he gets angrier) and her hits, will hurt him, seeing as how he has a healing factor, NOT invulnerability. Second she is a heck of a lot faster than him as she has been shown on several cases to move past the speed of light, meaning she can speed blitz, hitting him with the force of a train (or greater at speeds past sound) in the blink of an eye. third, she has a long range of...long range abilities, such as super freezing breath, which won't stop him, but slow down his metabolism, keeping him from getting angrier, thus stronger, heat vision that is as hot as the core of the sun, again, probably won't stop him, although it has been shown to be able to decapitate (Superboy prime did this technique in Infinite crisis), and a Black Canary like sonic scream, which can pierce steel. it has also been shown that she can vibrate fast enough to become invisible to the  human eye, giving her stealth. lastly she has a heck of a lot of fighting skills, she has been trained in Amazonian combat by Wonder Woman as well as trained by Batman, the Outsiders, the JLA, Superman, and the Teen Titans. and it has been shown that it takes a LOT to keep her down as she was able to fly through the moon and the sun without taking any damage, as well as take down the entire justice league (although this was evil kara) 
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#78  Edited By AssertingValor
@the creator:
Flying around pulling cheap attacks is lame.... basically your saying she would suck hand to hand......
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Valtot
@crackerjack82:

this has been gone over before in another thread with lots of evidence posted (cant remember which thread) and the human torches supernova never showed to be as hot as the sun more on the lines of a nuclear explosion sorta heat
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Valtot
@The Stegman:
supergirl has had training as an the amazon island so yes lots of close combat skills and your right about those things i brought alot of them up but than new poeple go into this thread and dont look back- forget and i have to mention them again thanks for that though the invisibility thing gives a great advantage as she could just fight invisible and easily take down hulk as you have to be capable of vibrating invisible to see her too
Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Mackeja
@The Stegman:
Those are some very reasonable arguments, and I can definitely see where you're coming from. All in all, I think they are very well matched opponents, and regardless of who takes majority, it's not going to be a stomp. You probably know more about Kara's feats than I do, nor do I possess any Hulk scans, so I will bow out of this debate myself.
Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Full_Spectrum

My only question is why do people think Hulk will just keep getting stronger through the entire length of the fight to infinity? Hulk has been in lengthy fights before without getting WWH level strength. Besides, it's hard to be ultra pissed when your only semi-concious, because you got clocked by supergirl. Rage will only boost him so far.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Valtot
@Full_Spectrum:
well you see 90% of hulk fans belive the fight will go for a few hours than he will get strong enough to fight her off and some even belive he can hit WWH levels even though that took months of anger and a gamma  boost to reach..
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By czarny_samael666

@ghostrider fan1 said:

" @czarny_samael: i think he could take her heat vision thats not really a factor but yea she has a major speed advantage but even so if she tackled him he could thunder clap her in the ears like he did with gladiator and that would give him the advantage not sayin ithat would definitly happen just its a possibility "

1.If Hulk didn't survive in heart of Sun, he won't be able to take HV.
2.When she will use her speed, she will throw at him thousands of punches before Hulk will even know what is happening. To make thunderclap, he will need 2-3 seconds. 2 s = 2,000 000 000 nanoseconds. So if she need 2-3 nanoseconds to throw one punch, she will punch him 1,000 000 000 times, before Hulk will even start to make thunderclap. He will be dead after first 100.
3.Gladiator was wekaned when he fought with Thor. And nor Glad nor Thor used their speed against Hulk. Even Sentry didn't. He only start their battle with superspeed and Hulk didn't know what was happening. Also, Sentry was crazy, he should use his speed all the time, then Hulk too won't know what is punching him.
4.Thunderclap is not powerfull enough to hurt Supergirl at all.

@Mackeja said:
" @czarny_samael: Hulk has taken much worse than heat vision over the years and still come out unscathed. "

Like what?

@crackerjack82 said:
" @Valtot:  Johnny storms nova, is the same heat as the sun, you put him the son, it will burn him, but his HF is crazy, plus it gets better the angrier he gets, and burning him would piss him off, so he would survive, he does not need air, as planet hulk stood on the bow of the ship that brought him to earth, in the dead of space "

HT's supernova isn't as hot as sun.
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By crackerjack82

I never said hulk would win this, I just don't think she can kill him, beat him soundly yes, I can see that

and I was under the impressions HT's nova was at least the surface of the sun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara........this agrier the stronger argument is speculated on all the time. And punching through that asteroid was a DURABILITY feat. He needed a machine to do it.

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By PirateKing69

Supergirl wins...she is strong enough to hurt him and with her speed he shouldn't be able to tag her at...and i dont see this fight dragging out for him to get madder and stronger

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Valtot

does anyone releize shes shown to go lightspeed on earth since her vibrating invisible so even if she couldnt reach light speed in DC universe when your moving near light speed and hit someone the damage is massive even for someoen with human levels of strength so say someone with karas level of strength hit someone at that speed? the results would be massive
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#89  Edited By Static Shock
@Valtot:
She's never shown lightspeed movement on Earth. Superman doesn't even do that. Vibrating your molecules to render yourself invisible is a different situation.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By czarny_samael666
@crackerjack82 said:
" I never said hulk would win this, I just don't think she can kill him, beat him soundly yes, I can see that and I was under the impressions HT's nova was at least the surface of the sun "
I know and it is not the point. The point is that she will crush him.
CrazyBuffalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By CrazyBuffalo

After all these years, why do people still think that Hulk has a problem with opponents who can fly?  We've seen him take out flying enemies before, yet people still think he's incapable of catching someone who is airborne.  He's done it before and he can do it again.  To those who are saying that Kara is too fast...Hulk doesn't need to hit her.  One well-timed thunderclap would be enough to stun her long enough for Hulk to smash her.  Likewise, she could blitz him and catch him off guard.  Honestly, the fight could go either way, but the "she can fly" arguments are dumb.  Hulk has no problems with flyers.  In the end, I'd give a slight edge to Hulk. 

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By czarny_samael666

This isn't about flying. It is about reaction speed. Hulk can't react to Supergirl's moves.

albanmanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By albanmanson

for me WWH is unbeatably ,,he is already angry and everything in his way anger him more so he becomes more powerful and supergirl is no match for him....

CrazyBuffalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By CrazyBuffalo
@czarny_samael: 

To some of the posters, it has been about flying.  Some have specifically said, "he can't hit her....she can fly".

I agree that he can't react to her speed, but my point is that he doesn't have to.  His thunderclap WILL hit her if she's in range, and I believe it would stun her.  However, that's Hulk's only shot.  He has to land that, or he'll get blitzed to death.  I don't think it's as one-sided as many are making it seem.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#95  Edited By Static Shock

@CrazyBuffalo:
I think that her ability to fly give her more manueverability. But, she's likely to get physical, either way, so she has to get within arm's reach of him to do so. No reason to think that she can't tag her if it came down to that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's too versatile

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By czarny_samael666
@albanmanson said:
" for me WWH is unbeatably ,,he is already angry and everything in his way anger him more so he becomes more powerful and supergirl is no match for him.... "
She is match for him in everything besides HF. And everything else she is better than him or at least equal. And her speed or HV will take it for her.

@CrazyBuffalo said:
" @czarny_samael:   To some of the posters, it has been about flying.  Some have specifically said, "he can't hit her....she can fly".  I agree that he can't react to her speed, but my point is that he doesn't have to.  His thunderclap WILL hit her if she's in range, and I believe it would stun her.  However, that's Hulk's only shot.  He has to land that, or he'll get blitzed to death.  I don't think it's as one-sided as many are making it seem. "

Thunderclap doesn't matter  and he will be dead before he will even think about it.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By ssejllenrad

People think Hulk is like Doomsday and would be unbeatable given the proper length of time. He's not. Even WWH has shown no feat to contend with ridiculously increasing power levels of Kryptonians. He may have had a chance against Byrne's Superman but has nothing against more recent Kryptonians. Add the fact that, I could be wrong, Hulk in more recent showings (WWH included) is a bit weaker than what his classic self had shown (e.g. battle with Sentry in the city compared to his asteroid shattering durability feat back in the day). Unless he goes Worldbreaker that is ambiguous in power terms, Kara's got this without any problem.

To be fair, Hulk's character is still much cooler than Doomsday. Off-topic now so I best shut-up.

CrazyBuffalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By CrazyBuffalo
@czarny_samael:

Are you saying that thunderclap doesn't matter because:

1) he's not fast enough to use it on her

or

2) his thunderclap would have no effect on her
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By crackerjack82
@CrazyBuffalo:  reason number one
 sound would work great on a being with super hearing.
@ssejllenrad:
Hulk has been nerfed again by marvel, back to retard hulk, my least favorite hulk WWH was quite impressive, and when in he became WBH marvel had tons of PIS moments