BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dondave said:

Kara

Would you mind explaining why you chose Kara? I think a lot of people could benefit from your words.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk won't touch her, she batters him.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360 lol someone in 2014 STILL not understanding that NO version of the Hulk is stronger than Kryptonians

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454 thedailybagel  Moderator

@theonewhoknows: almost all versions of hulk are physically stronger than kryptonians -_-

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel, you're certainly entitled to your opinion, no matter HOW misinformed it is.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#456 thedailybagel  Moderator
BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: ok then, prove kryptonians are PHYSICALLY stronger.

neither of you can prove that. I'll tell you why. Kryptonians get more powerful under a yellow sun and depending on the proximity. So it DEPENDS on how much yellow sun radiation theyve absorbed. Same with Hulk. Theres really no base Hulk. So DEPENDING on his anger level he may or may not be stronger than Kryptonians. What I do think is that it doesnt take much yellow sun exposure for Kryptonians to beat hulk. Just because of their speed and versatility.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@bluebeetle1, @thedailybagel actually claims Hulk can "one shot" Kara, and that she is such an easy opponent that all the Hulk need do is "clap and punch her". Someone THAT astoundingly, MONUMENTALLY misinformed and delusional about Kara's durability and strength is so far gone that I don't have the energy to debate with them; it is a general policy not to go back and forth with fanboys THAT far off the mark.

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460 thedailybagel  Moderator

@theonewhoknows so since your so sure cav me with kara. go ahead, you seem to be very sure of yourself here.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, @bluebeetle1, I've had some rigorous debates on the "Vine, with people who disagreed with me, but we were civil (for the most part), reasonable, FACTUAL, and started with a good, general-most times EXTENSIVE knowledge of the characters. The exchanges were FUN! But I can almost all ways spot when the conversation is going to be useless; the last thread I begged off debating with someone, they wanted proof of my favorite's prowess; when I gave them a link to check out scans they refused to do something that required a mere click of a key! Someone so locked into their position that they won't do that SMALL task indicated to me that going back and forth would waste my time.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So ... considering the fact that Hulk will not touch her unless she permits it, Kara wins.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#464  Edited By dontevenblink

i think i saw a fan fic about this once. :P

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360, you must be suffering short term memory loss-YOU laughed at MY opinion first, I simply copied what you posted-"lol"-then replaced your words with a more FACTUAL statement. If you want to be TREATED a certain way---"do unto others as you would have them do unto you"!

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#466 thedailybagel  Moderator

@theonewhoknows: instead of trying to sound smart CaV me, go ahead. You seem so sure on your point how about we put it to the test?

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: I don't care what you do or say to me but honestly don't be a jerk to others. And I laughed because hulk and super girl actually have equal strength. That is a fact

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468 thedailybagel  Moderator

@comicdude360: hulk and supergirl don't have equal strength mate... He dwarfs her, it's not close. All she has on him is speed and she isn't fast enough nor does she have the tactical mind to utilize it well.

I'm curious though, @lvenger @ghostravage how do you two think this would play out.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469  Edited By Comicdude360

@thedailybagel: nah techniquely both have limitless strength however hulk has a higher base and it's easier for him to increase. Supergirl has to Sun dip

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#470 thedailybagel  Moderator

@comicdude360: under regular circumstances he dwarfs her, it's not even close mate.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: you know if you're so much better than me i challenge you to a cav. You have Thanos and I get a team of 7 with prep.

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: under regular circumstances he dwarfs her, it's not even close mate.

in strength. and she mega dwarfs him in speed. so she hits him enough times to KO him or tosses him into space where he floats like a hopeless child and is unable to return. Kara wins .

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474 thedailybagel  Moderator

@bluebeetle1: she doesn't have the tactical ability to use her speed well nor does she have the strength to significantly damage him. Clap and punch, Kara goes bye bye.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I dont see Hulk getting many hits in and i dont see Supes doing enough damage, so 50/50

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

There are possibilities hulk would tag her since i dont see her do 'speed combat'. Whenever she fights she rarely uses her speed, she would be able to dodge but when she attacks hulk will counter, he was battling sentry and i saw i scan of him kicking a speedster.

I go with hulk

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@thedailybagel: Well I did use to think that Supergirl wins due to the huge speed gap between the two but unlike with her cousin, she's not as strong as he is and can't wittle Hulk down with speedblitzes as quickly as Superman can. Though tagging Kara would be difficult given that Hulk's thunderclaps are slower than sound, Kara might slip up eventually and get to close. And when she does, Hulk immediately has the edge and path to victory. It's a toss up but maybe Hulk has the edge.

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: yes she does and she has the ability to bfr him bye bye little green guy

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#479 thedailybagel  Moderator

@lvenger: thunderclaps don't work that way in comics though, yes science is occasionally used in comics and has been applied to thunderclaps before but it's not consistent. Even jay Garrick has been affected by a thunderclap before, as has most speedsters. Besides, Kara isn't known for her tactical mind and the second she tries to brawl she's screwed, the strength difference is almost as large as the speed gap and honestly she doesn't have the durability to go pound for pound against hulk for even a couple of seconds. Thanks for giving some input though.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#480  Edited By Lvenger

@thedailybagel: Afraid that's not what the evidence shows mate. I found this in one of GhostRavage's posts on Hulk's thunderclaps so you know it's official. Hulk's thunderclaps are stated to be slower than sound and Songbird is capable of firing her sonic cry to cushion the force of Hulk's thunderclap.

No Caption Provided

That's on panel proof that someone faster than sound like Superman or Supergirl can avoid or stop Hulk from using that attack in the first place. As for Black Adam tagging Jay Garrick, Adam can move his limbs much faster than Hulk can. Hence he can clap fast enough to tag Jay Garrick. But no problem on giving input even though this post does counter some of what you've said.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481 thedailybagel  Moderator

@lvenger: that's what I was referring to when I said science has been used on thunder claps before, it's not consistent with his showings though. Like, half the guys he hits with them should be able get away from them. But they don't.

And black adam moving his limbs faster is irrelevant as to how fast the thunderclap is. If your using science then it would still move at the speed of sound therefore jay Garrick should have been able to avoid it. However he didn't, why? Comics. All teth could do was thunderclap faster, that wouldn't have anything to do with how fast the actual "attack" was moving. In this case thunderclaps moving at less than the speed of sound is the inconsistent part, not vice versa.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482  Edited By Lvenger

@thedailybagel: What showings does he have to indicate he can hit someone as fast as Superman? For every feat Hulk has of thunderclapping someone, Supergirl and Superman have at least double the feats, both Pre and Post New 52, to indicate that they can simply avoid the thunderclaps or stop Hulk from clapping his hands in the first place. You can't claim that just because he can hit Quicksilver, he can hit Superman. Kryptonians?Quicksilver in speed by a fair margin.

Not really, I've already proven you wrong there with on panel evidence of how fast Hulk's thunderclaps are. On panel proof>conjecture about how fast thunderclaps should be. And Kryptonians such as Superman and Supergirl are capable of moving at hypersonic combat speeds to either avoid Hulk's attacks or stopping him from making the thunderclap in the first place. Take Hulk's fight with Sun God for instance. Whilst the outcome may have been a bit of jobbing on Hulk's side, it clearly demonstrates how slow Hulk would be in comparison to a Kryptonian. The near featless Sun God is able to catch Hulk's fist inches from his face. This can easily be replicated by Supergirl.

No Caption Provided

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#483 thedailybagel  Moderator

@lvenger: I just spent 20 minutes trying to make a decent reply and as got to the last sentence my laptop shut itself down -_-. It did the same on my CaV,

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: I just spent 20 minutes trying to make a decent reply and as got to the last sentence my laptop shut itself down -_-. It did the same on my CaV,

Unlucky there. I always make sure to copy and paste big CAV posts into another document myself before I post them on the forums.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485 thedailybagel  Moderator

@lvenger: it wasn't even that, I was midway through it and my computer just turned itself off. Then I decided to just move on and do my CaV but it did the same thing again. The though of copying it hadn't even crossed my mind,

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#486 frozen  Moderator

@lvenger: In terms of combat speed feats Supergirl has far less feats than Superman; so I think Hulk takes the 7/10 majority.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@lvenger: In terms of combat speed feats Supergirl has far less feats than Superman; so I think Hulk takes the 7/10 majority.

I agree with the majority verdict, albeit at 1 point lower myself, but Kara has a few feats that will definitely make it hard for Hulk to tag her. The problem is when she goes on the offensive as she doesn't have the strength or striking power of her cousin.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360, I honestly have NO IDEA what you're talking about. I have NOT "been a jerk to others"---I simply replied to a statement YOU said to ME first in the EXACT WORD AND MANNER that you said to me, except at the end I made an actually FACTUAL assessment. If you are so thin skinned that you can't handle a different opinion delivered to you in the EXACT SAME MANNNER, with virtually the EXACT SAME WORDING that you delivered to me, FIRST, then I think I'll pass on debating with you. I mean, you think it's a-snicker-"fact" that the Hulk and Supergirl have "equal strength". When someone reveals themselves to be an unreasoning fanboy-I've seen your interraction with others, for instance saying someone "hated Marvel" simply for factually stating that Supergirl would beat the Hulk-then I kinda lose interest in corresponding with the person. There are MULTITITUDES of characters that I "like" better than others, but if the facts and/or feats are against my guy or girl, I'll readily admit it. You don't seem able to do that.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#490  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@theonewhoknows: Hulk is stronger than most Kryptonians. Simply being a Kryptonian is not an argument, by that logic Thor stomps Hulk because he's by title, a god.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#491  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@lvenger said:

@frozen said:

I agree with the majority verdict, albeit at 1 point lower myself, but Kara has a few feats that will definitely make it hard for Hulk to tag her. The problem is when she goes on the offensive as she doesn't have the strength or striking power of her cousin.

He might struggle to tag her for a while but she lacks the vast amount of quality combat speed feats which Superman possesses to truly exploit the speed advantage to the fullest - I think there have been some comparisons between her and Superman but she's simply not at his level.

Hulk outclasses her in strength, durability and striking power; whereas Kara lacks the striking power necessary to defeat him, I change my stance to 6.5/10 though.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said "the Hulk is stronger than most Kryptonians".

Oh, boy.

frozen also thinks that because Supergirl is not on Superman's level regarding combat speed-true-that means that Hulk has a chance to tag her, apparently.

No.

Supergirl doesn't HAVE to be at Superman's level. Or Wonder Woman's. Or Jesse Quick. Or QUICKSILVER, for that matter. The fact of the matter is that Kara is in the "as fast, or nearly as fast as light club" that her cousin, Jesse Quick, Wonder Woman, and a few others belong to. Kara doesn't HAVE to go THAT fast, of course; she could go at MACH 10 and the Hulk would not come CLOSE to touching her. The Hulk looks like a STATUE to people of her caliber. Before a synapse in his brain even BEGINS to tell him to move, Supergirl will have lit him up with hundreds of superspeed, super-strong punches that can shatter moons. As a poster previously said, the Hulk is not touching her is she doesn't wish it, and she's MORE than strong enough for the blows to be devastating. But as I mentioned earlier, Hulk fans, becasue they "like" him better, will not admit it; cripes, there are those that won't admit he can't touch the FLASH, so they're certainly not going to admit it for Kara. Unfortunate. It's been said MANY times before me, of course, and this post is not going to get through a fanboy's WILLFUL disregard for facts, but superspeed is one of the most devastating advantages a character can have. Barring PIS, the only result between a contest involving the Hulk and Kara is: SUPERGIRL WINS.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#493 thedailybagel  Moderator

@theonewhoknows: you still haven't replied to me in terms of a CaV. Or don't you think you can back your argument?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#494  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@theonewhoknows:

frozen also thinks that because Supergirl is not on Superman's level regarding combat speed-true-that means that Hulk has a chance to tag her, apparently.

Yes it does. Having an ounce of super speed does not mean one can blitz Hulk, especially considering she lacks the combat speed feats to demonstrate that she can exploit the advantage fully.

No.

Yes.

Supergirl doesn't HAVE to be at Superman's level. Or Wonder Woman's. Or Jesse Quick. Or QUICKSILVER, for that matter. The fact of the matter is that Kara is in the "as fast, or nearly as fast as light club" that her cousin, Jesse Quick, Wonder Woman, and a few others belong to. Kara doesn't HAVE to go THAT fast, of course; she could go at MACH 10 and the Hulk would not come CLOSE to touching her. The Hulk looks like a STATUE to people of her caliber. Before a synapse in his brain even BEGINS to tell him to move, Supergirl will have lit him up with hundreds of superspeed, super-strong punches that can shatter moons. As a poster previously said, the Hulk is not touching her is she doesn't wish it, and she's MORE than strong enough for the blows to be devastating. But as I mentioned earlier, Hulk fans, becasue they "like" him better, will not admit it; cripes, there are those that won't admit he can't touch the FLASH, so they're certainly not going to admit it for Kara. Unfortunate. It's been said MANY times before me, of course, and this post is not going to get through a fanboy's WILLFUL disregard for facts, but superspeed is one of the most devastating advantages a character can have. Barring PIS, the only result between a contest involving the Hulk and Kara is: SUPERGIRL WINS.

Utter nonsense.

Many characters can be classified as ''nearly as fast as Superman'' but that combat speed needs to be put into use on a consistent level. You cannot just have speed and expect to beat Hulk, especially considering he's stronger, more durable and hits harder. Kara's character is more inclined to brawl and despite her supposed skill; she is more prone to brawling than her cousin, which often results in her not utilizing speed on a consistent basis. Supergirl cannot shatter Moons with her fists, she flew through one at super-speeds which is a durability feat, not a strength feat. But that's not much in comparison to someone like Hulk, who in Green Scar has shattered planets and repelled the weight of Exitar IIRC.

Your posts ponder words such as ''fanboys'' and ''disregarding facts'' but the only delusional one is seemingly you.

Flash also has no relevance to this thread, nice try though.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#495  Edited By pastepotpete1

Thunder claps Will slow Supergirl down but it won't beat her what would happen is she would get close he would grab her and they clinch that hulk headbuttts her and then she goes down

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Zor

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If bfr and speed blitz allowed then Kara if not Hulk.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen, as I knew he/she would, jumped right on cue to prove my point. This post demonstrates my general policy of not engaging with fanboys-or at the very least, REALLY mis-informed individuals. frozen, if you truly,REALLY believe that it's feasible for the Hulk to touch Kara, well you're certainly in your rights to think so. I will leave this thread to people with a LOT more patience than me, who are willing to correspond with people who are---oh, I'll be nice and say---EXCESSIVELY generous in their suspension of belief.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#499 thedailybagel  Moderator

@theonewhoknows: frozen is one of the most respected debaters on cv and most definetely isn't a hulk fanboy.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk