#1 Edited by bornstar (1319 posts) - - Show Bio

They fight in these rounds:

Round 1: Supergirl vs Wonderwoman(just using strenght, no powers and no flying, ground battle)

Supergirl #1

Round 2: Supergirl vs Wonderwoman(using all powers but no flying allowed, ground battle)

Round 3: Supergirl vs wonderwoman(just using strenght, no powers but air battle)

Round 4: Supergirl vs wonderwoman(using all powers so flying is allowed no ground, just air battle)

Round 5: Supergirl vs wonder woman ( using all powers so both air and ground battle)

Round 6: Supergirl vs wonderwoman(arm wrestling contest)

who win these rounds and why? (Dc comic versions)

#2 Posted by Pokeysteve (8690 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman probably takes them all except maybe Round 3 and Round 6.

#3 Posted by bornstar (1319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

Wonder Woman probably takes them all except maybe Round 3 and Round 6.

what about round 4 supergirl can blitz her

#4 Posted by Pokeysteve (8690 posts) - - Show Bio

@bornstar: Depends how far apart they would start. Wonder Woman was quick enough to block a blitz from Superman so there's no reason why she couldn't block one from Kara. What are the conditions for a win? Knock out, kill, incapacitate or any of them?

#5 Posted by Saren (25125 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl's stated that Power Girl is stronger than her, and Wonder Woman's stated that Power Girl is roughly equal to her in strength and speed. Diana should win all these rounds, she was able to beat Power Girl and fight off Superman because of her skill.

#6 Posted by bornstar (1319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

@bornstar: Depends how far apart they would start. Wonder Woman was quick enough to block a blitz from Superman so there's no reason why she couldn't block one from Kara. What are the conditions for a win? Knock out, kill, incapacitate or any of them?

knock out

#7 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Supergirl's stated that Power Girl is stronger than her, and Wonder Woman's stated that Power Girl is roughly equal to her in strength and speed. Diana should win all these rounds, she was able to beat Power Girl and fight off Superman because of her skill.

powergirl,yes,her stronger than supergirl,but this because she power is undulate,in fact,in the jla comic,powergirl and supergirl is equal strength

powergirl strength top level:stronger than supergirl,powergirl regular level:weak than supergirl

wonder woman not as strong as powergirl,she beat her just she has good skill

supergirl is stronger than wonder woman

wonder woman not stronger than superman,even he hold back

#8 Posted by ComicMan24 (147055 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

You mean they fought in her book's first arc?

#9 Posted by termiteone4ever (8037 posts) - - Show Bio

Skill wise wonder woman wins thats all it would take during ground battles. It still wouldnt be easy Super girl intangibility isnt no joke either and stregth wise she is match. Still wonder woman experience take this .

#10 Posted by Suiken_Seiji (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve:

Referring to speed blitzing... Superman and Wonder Woman once had a small debate of who was faster. Superman argued he's naturally faster. Wonder Woman agrees, but not in combat. Wonder Woman also goes on to tell Superman, she agrees he's faster at traveling but she's faster in combat due to her combat reflexes from her muscle memory due to her extensive training in combat that Superman can't quite stack up to. Superman asked Bruce for his opinion, and he agreed with Wonder Woman

#11 Posted by Alexman113 (482 posts) - - Show Bio

@Suiken_Seiji said:

@Pokeysteve:

Referring to speed blitzing... Superman and Wonder Woman once had a small debate of who was faster. Superman argued he's naturally faster. Wonder Woman agrees, but not in combat. Wonder Woman also goes on to tell Superman, she agrees he's faster at traveling but she's faster in combat due to her combat reflexes from her muscle memory due to her extensive training in combat that Superman can't quite stack up to. Superman asked Bruce for his opinion, and he agreed with Wonder Woman

#12 Posted by Saren (25125 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Power Girl's? No. It was somewhere else, I saw the scan floating around. Supergirl said something like "I'm not used to being thrown around by people stronger than me" IIRC.

#13 Edited by buttersdaman000 (10580 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman wins all but #3 
I think Kara is close to Clark in overall flight speed and it was stated that Superman outclasses Wonder Woman in flight

#14 Posted by bornstar (1319 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

Wonder Woman wins all but #3 I think Kara is close to Clark in overall flight speed and it was stated that Superman outclasses Wonder Woman in flight

interestin but u are right

#15 Posted by Pokeysteve (8690 posts) - - Show Bio

@Suiken_Seiji: Alexman beat me to posting that scan. That whole thing is just talk but it's shown during the Max Lord Superman Wonder Woman fight. He charges and she barely gets a block up in time.

@buttersdaman000 said:

Wonder Woman wins all but #3 I think Kara is close to Clark in overall flight speed and it was stated that Superman outclasses Wonder Woman in flight

Flight speed wouldn't influence how fast she gets a block up. Again though it all depends on how far apart they start.

#16 Posted by Suiken_Seiji (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve:

Yeah, I know. But it shows some credibility here seeing it's Superman and Wonder Woman discussing it and Batman only giving his input on the difference between combat speed and traveling. But seeing as Wonder Woman was still able to block Superman's attack, regardless of barely able to, she was still able to block it. To me, it still holds a candle of credibility that she's fast enough to react to speed blitzing.

But I'd say you're right about how far they stand a part.

There's only one thing I feel that puts Wonder Woman above Supergirl. She's physically capable of standing toe-to-toe with her, enough to be a serious threat to Supergirl. But what makes me think Wonder Woman has it, better combat reflexes - she's able to react faster and needs no time to think, she just instinctively fights based on muscle memory. Supergirl, while skilled isn't on Wonder Woman's level in that department and needs time to think about her next move and depending on what attack she's confronted with by Wonder Woman, she may not react fast enough. Or even if she's knocked down the ground or has her eye's shut from receiving a blow, that can also cost her sufficient time she needs to think in order to react. After all... reaction is slower than action.

But over all... yes, the distance from where they start is the biggest element here.

#17 Posted by Pokeysteve (8690 posts) - - Show Bio

@Suiken_Seiji: I think we're arguing the same thing here haha. Wonder Woman wins is pretty much the gist. The scan with them talking doesn't matter because we already know Diana is quick enough block a blitz. Supergirl goes down.

#18 Posted by TERMINATOR_WlNS (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Womans not as strong as Supergirl,but shes been shown to be a better skilled fighter which is why she wins. 

"puts pomb pombs on saying. "Go wonder woman GO!"
#19 Posted by Suiken_Seiji (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve:

Hahaha. I wasn't trying to argue with ya, or debate with ya. We're on the same page discussing Wonder Woman's reaction time and combat reflexes, well... we were heh.

The only reason I brought up the scan because it relates to Wonder Woman's reaction time vs a Kryptonian's speed blitz, and what better Kryptonian to pick than Superman?

But yeah, Supergirl goes down.

#20 Posted by TERMINATOR_WlNS (26 posts) - - Show Bio
@Suiken_Seiji
One thing I always wondered about wonder woman and supergirl is. would kryptonite affect either of them like it does superman?
#21 Posted by Sherlock (7185 posts) - - Show Bio
@TERMINATOR_WlNS: Why would it effect Lasso Lady?She not Kryptonian
#22 Posted by ComicMan24 (147055 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Power Girl's? No. It was somewhere else, I saw the scan floating around. Supergirl said something like "I'm not used to being thrown around by people stronger than me" IIRC.

No, I was referring to something that happened in Supergirl's first arc when she first met Power Girl, helping the JSA fight Solomon Grundy.

#23 Posted by TERMINATOR_WlNS (26 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock said:

I'm not much of an expert I just go by bits and pieces of what i have seen from both character and some guy said that both were from supermans planet krypton and i went. " HM OK"
#24 Posted by Sherlock (7185 posts) - - Show Bio
@TERMINATOR_WlNS said:
@Sherlock said:

I'm not much of an expert I just go by bits and pieces of what i have seen from both character and some guy said that both were from supermans planet krypton and i went. " HM OK"
Well you heard wrong Wonder Woman is Amazonian.Kryptnite would have no effect on her
#25 Posted by Saren (25125 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@CitizenBane said:

No, I was referring to something that happened in Supergirl's first arc when she first met Power Girl, helping the JSA fight Solomon Grundy.

I'm unfamiliar with that, but I believe Supergirl's presence was weakening Power Girl or something of the sort. This is the scan I was talking about:

There was also an arc in One Year Later where Power Girl was tanking Supergirl's heat vision without even a scratch.

#26 Posted by TERMINATOR_WlNS (26 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock said:

@TERMINATOR_WlNS said:

@Sherlock said:

Well you heard wrong Wonder Woman is Amazonian.Kryptnite would have no effect on her

Ok well what about supergirl? would it affect her?                    

#27 Posted by ComicMan24 (147055 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@CitizenBane said:

I'm unfamiliar with that, but I believe Supergirl's presence was weakening Power Girl or something of the sort. This is the scan I was talking about:

There was also an arc in One Year Later where Power Girl was tanking Supergirl's heat vision without even a scratch.

lol We are talking about the same thing actually. This happened in the first arc of Supergirl's book. It was a weird situation. Power Girl isn't normally stronger, as you can see even Supergirl said that. It was happening because they touched each other.

#28 Posted by Sherlock (7185 posts) - - Show Bio
@TERMINATOR_WlNS said:
@Sherlock said:

@TERMINATOR_WlNS said:

@Sherlock said:

Ok well what about supergirl? would it affect her?                    

Yes it would
#29 Posted by TERMINATOR_WlNS (26 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock
K thanks.
#30 Posted by Suiken_Seiji (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR_WlNS:

Wonder Woman, nah. Super Girl, yes because her and Superman are of the same race, Kryptonians who are weak to Kryptonite

#31 Posted by TERMINATOR_WlNS (26 posts) - - Show Bio
@Suiken_Seiji said:

@TERMINATOR_WlNS:

Wonder Woman, nah. Super Girl, yes because her and Superman are of the same race, Kryptonians who are weak to Kryptonite

True. from the detail I have been hearing I'm kinda giving it seconds thoughts and supergirl being from krypton explains why shes as strong as superman. I still think wonder woman is a better fighter though.
#32 Posted by Suiken_Seiji (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR_WlNS:

The strength thing is debatable.

Supergirl being stronger or as strong as Superman it self is debatable. Based on feats, Superman would be considered to be stronger while Wonder Woman has feats to suggest she's equal to Supergirl.

But generally, I think Supergirl is stronger, but not by a large significant margin to determine a winning factor. Wonder Woman has been able to restrain Powergirl, who is stronger than Supergirl, and has woman handled before as shown in the scan here. You can see where the confusion may come about who's stronger, why it's debatable. But one thing is for sure, Wonder Woman is by far more skilled than Supergirl.

#33 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

superman(no hold back)stronger than supergirl,powergirl

supergirl stronger than superman(hold back)

powergirl stronger than supergirl

superman(hold back) stronger than wonder woman

but i think wonder woman wins,because she has good fight

#34 Posted by nightwing737 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

People say that Supergirl is faster than Superman.