Supergirl vs Vegeta

• 162 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shonen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Shonen
HalJordan1986x said:
"Tevnoba said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ha Ha Ha  !  ^^
"
Trust me Tevnoba is an incredibly stupid human being
Almost as stupid as SeSAW is"
You can keep saying stuff like this, it just shows your immaturity.  You can also disagree with my statement, because you lack the relevant information on the two combatants from their respective creators."
Funny thing is I own every volume of the DBZ manga while you pretty much know dick about it

Kara wins
game over"
you own every peace of dbz manga and you make that claim shame on you.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Shonen said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Tevnoba said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ha Ha Ha  !  ^^
"
Trust me Tevnoba is an incredibly stupid human being
Almost as stupid as SeSAW is"
You can keep saying stuff like this, it just shows your immaturity.  You can also disagree with my statement, because you lack the relevant information on the two combatants from their respective creators."
Funny thing is I own every volume of the DBZ manga while you pretty much know dick about it

Kara wins
game over"
you own every peace of dbz manga and you make that claim shame on you
And? I use to be a huge DBZ fan but I started to read comics and realized they are insignificant
SG kills Vegeta even at ssj2

There is nothing he can do
Shonen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Shonen

Sorry there but we must of watch 2 different versions of dbz lol.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Rei-Kai

Reviving these matches is retarded. In any event, Vegeta wins.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Lance Bastro

vegeta is too fast and too skilled.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Why the hell did you bring this back

Kara curbstomp

Faster way stronger and more way more durable

A hit from her would kill Vegeta on the spot even at Super Saiyan 2, there is nothing Vegeta can do

Now please let this thread die

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Lance Bastro

kara dies with reletive ease.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Lance Bastro said:
I am stupid
Yes we know
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By bloodmist

Vegita has done nothing that  woud allow him to take kara...

The again the guy with the username vegeta and the goku avatar might disagree lmao.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Lance Bastro

vegeta's skill is too high for her, it would be like hulk hogan vs chuck ledel

Shonen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Shonen

Vegeta is ridiculously  stronger than a guy who took out a galaxy now tell me can Kara claim to do that.

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By bloodmist
Shonen said:
"Vegeta is ridiculously  stronger than a guy who took out a galaxy now tell me can Kara claim to do that."

No one in DBZ took out a galaxy...

Lance Bastro said:
"vegeta's skill is too high for her, it would be like hulk hogan vs chuck ledel"

I am sorry I am into women so I don't watch men on steriods grapple with each other in tights....to each his own though. Btw wrestling is fake...sorry i had to tell you.
Shonen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Shonen

oh really

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmqlCJy8srM

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Lance Bastro
bloodmist said:
"Shonen said:
"Vegeta is ridiculously  stronger than a guy who took out a galaxy now tell me can Kara claim to do that."

No one in DBZ took out a galaxy...

Lance Bastro said:
"vegeta's skill is too high for her, it would be like hulk hogan vs chuck ledel"

I am sorry I am into women so I don't usually watch men grapple with eachother in tights....to each his own though."

for the 1st part. fireza took a section of the north galaxy (while cooler took another section and cold maintains another) then again galaxies are big, and these 3 took it by blowing apart planet after planet.... cell... is being that is known as a solor system buster... broly and buu are known as galaxy busters. buu never got the chance to proove this, but it took all the force of the entire universe via the spirit bomb to kill him... well it didn't kill him, but it purified him into urb.. broly was the only one that prooved to destroy an entire galaxy. you see that in the 1st movie.

as for the send part. i like chicks too and rather see a cat fight than anything else, but this is a vegeta vs supergirl thread, and vegeta likes his woman too.

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By bloodmist

LMAO! So? I don't give a crap about dbz's horrible writing.

Broly should have used that "amazing" power before goku punched him on his scar causing him to explode.

Super Sayins ain't sh#t...look how easily goku gets hurt by getting a rock thrown at him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TPXzdvJ4uU

btw kara punches much harder than a rock getting lightly tossed at you.

Shonen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Shonen

That cus goku power level was like at 5 at that time unlike superman or kara who can't control their strength the z fighters can for example vegeta is ridiculously stronger than krllin yet when he lowered his strength krillin was able to fire a whole in his stomach during the freeza saga.

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By bloodmist
Shonen said:
"That cus goku power level was like at 5 at that time unlike superman or kara who can't control their strength the z fighters can for example vegeta is ridiculously stronger than krllin yet when he lowered his strength krillin was able to fire a whole in his stomach during the freeza saga."

What? He is in super sayin form...his power level was much higher than 5. Btw kara and superman can control their powers thats why they don't accidently kill people on a daily basis.

SS goku got hurt from a rock hitting his head...I think that kara can kill his lesser rival.
Shonen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Shonen

Dumbass. You haven't watch the show much have you. Goku and Gohan when they exit the chamber it was clearly stated by the rest of the z fighters that they couldn't feel much ki from them but yey they were SSJ. Goku during cell saga trained his body so that his SSJ would be his normal state and he wouldn't have to exert any power or  keep his power level ridiulously high to maintain it. Go watch the show again and then tell me your sorry.

Also I apologize for saying that kara couldn't control her strength what i should of said is they can't control it as good as goku or the rest of the castthat he can be harmed by  physical objects and such that would otherwise not hurt him in his normal stat.

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By bloodmist
Shonen said:
"Dumbass. You haven't watch the show much have you. Goku and Gohan when they exit the chamber it was clearly stated by the rest of the z fighters that they couldn't feel much ki from them but yey they were SSJ. Goku during cell saga trained his body so that his SSJ would be his normal state and he wouldn't have to exert any power or  keep his power level ridiulously high to maintain it. Go watch the show again and then tell me your sorry.

Also I apologize for saying that kara couldn't control her strength what i should of said is they can't control it as good as goku or the rest of the castthat he can be harmed by  physical objects and such that would otherwise not hurt him in his normal stat."
1. I have watched every episode...I loved DBZ when I was in middle school but the thing is I grew up.
2. They were supressing their power after leaving the hyperbolic (looks like i know more about the show then you seeing you couldn't even remeber the name) time chamber but that doesn't change the fact that they were still super sayins.
3. I am not apologizing to a pansy like you so STFU.
4. LMAO kara grabs a rock and throws it as hard as she can at goku's head killing him since that seems to be his major weakness.

What a loser!
Shonen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Shonen

What a loser you are.

You are such a dick.  You will never learn you have nothing to comeback to prove my argument wrong and your full of yourself good day sir or should I say asshole.

If I train my super saiyan state to be my normal state I don't even need ki to maintain It's like I'm in base form and keep my power level to what ever I wish it to be. You have no argument to prove that they had high power level while relaxing or anything else for that matter all it is is bull from your side.

Kado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Kado

vegeta

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Lance Bastro
bloodmist said:
"LMAO! So? I don't give a crap about dbz's horrible writing.

Broly should have used that "amazing" power before goku punched him on his scar causing him to explode.

Super Sayins ain't sh#t...look how easily goku gets hurt by getting a rock thrown at him.

btw kara punches much harder than a rock getting lightly tossed at you."

i can care less about dbz too, but the point is the dbz top tiers (not low tiers) are just stronger.... if not "stronger" (as in physically stronger)... they are definitly more powerful (by degrees of making mass disappear)

and you can't deny dc has some crap writting themselves, most of the artist and writters for dc comics don't even get along. they are constantly fluctuating story plots and power levels to make some of the stories half way decent and somewhat enjoyable to read. 
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Lance Bastro
bloodmist said:
"Shonen said:
"Dumbass. You haven't watch the show much have you. Goku and Gohan when they exit the chamber it was clearly stated by the rest of the z fighters that they couldn't feel much ki from them but yey they were SSJ. Goku during cell saga trained his body so that his SSJ would be his normal state and he wouldn't have to exert any power or  keep his power level ridiulously high to maintain it. Go watch the show again and then tell me your sorry.

Also I apologize for saying that kara couldn't control her strength what i should of said is they can't control it as good as goku or the rest of the castthat he can be harmed by  physical objects and such that would otherwise not hurt him in his normal stat."
1. I have watched every episode...I loved DBZ when I was in middle school but the thing is I grew up.
2. They were supressing their power after leaving the hyperbolic (looks like i know more about the show then you seeing you couldn't even remeber the name) time chamber but that doesn't change the fact that they were still super sayins.
3. I am not apologizing to a pansy like you so STFU.
4. LMAO kara grabs a rock and throws it as hard as she can at goku's head killing him since that seems to be his major weakness.

What a loser!"

the rock throw was just for laughs. you do know that right otherwise it would be a contradiction. for example... 1 little rock hitting the head of goku vs goku's entire body being smashed through mountains and buildings 100 times during a fight and still getting up. what hurts more? mountain or rock?

if you truely did grow up then you shouldn't be reading dc comics now shouldn't you.

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By bloodmist
Lance Bastro said:
"bloodmist said:
"LMAO! So? I don't give a crap about dbz's horrible writing.

btw kara punches much harder than a rock getting lightly tossed at you."

i can care less about dbz too, but the point is the dbz top tiers (not low tiers) are just stronger.... if not "stronger" (as in physically stronger)... they are definitly more powerful (by degrees of making mass disappear)

and you can't deny dc has some crap writting themselves, most of the artist and writters for dc comics don't even get along. they are constantly fluctuating story plots and power levels to make some of the stories half way decent and somewhat enjoyable to read. "

So is marvel and all writing becomes inconsistant at one point or another. But you are highly exaggerating any inconsistency in DC...its not anywhere near as bad as your making it. Besides comics could have a character in 3 story lines at once with different writers. Anime and manga will only have 1 team and though it may change the creator gets final say. So its pathetic if they can't keep it straight.

Lance Bastro said:

the rock throw was just for laughs. you do know that right otherwise it would be a contradiction. for example... 1 little rock hitting the head of goku vs goku's entire body being smashed through mountains and buildings 100 times during a fight and still getting up. what hurts more? mountain or rock?

if you truely did grow up then you shouldn't be reading dc comics now shouldn't you.

"
I am a freshman in college. I only ment "grew up" as I came to understand what good writing is. Btw you can say what you want DBZ is so inconsistent its laughable...

Vegita blew up a planet before going to earth and then when freeza take 100 times as long to do the same thing its suppose to be so amazing. Broly destroys a galaxy but gets one shotted by goku after just borrowing energy from his weakend allies and punching his scar. Btw you do love dbz or else you wouldn't be trying to mock me and failing at it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TPXzdvJ4uU < that softy ain't beating a kryptonian....
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#125  Edited By MrDirector786

Supergirl
Supergirl

lonefang6x6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By lonefang6x6

I have to go with Vegeta in this one

Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#127  Edited By Cezar_TheScribe
@oldmagic said:
"I'm just making a joke lol im'  the anti dbz fans. XD "

So, you would rather lie? :p

These characters shouldn't be brought into comic book fights.
albanmanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By albanmanson

Supergirl

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Lantern Prime

Vegeta at normal stage and half power of his normal stage.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Wisppeons

Supergirl

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By King_Saturn
Man these were the Good Ole Days... when I made crazy ass DBZ vs DC Character threads
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By TruePwnge
" dbz fanboys just cant accept that most dc and marvel characters could solo the dbz cast "
DBZ fails
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#133  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vegeta.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
"Man these were the Good Ole Days... when I made crazy ass DBZ vs DC Character threads
"

I remeber when I used tom ake back in 07 too
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Kentaxx

Kara pretty much one shots him
If someone who doesnt even have class 1 strenght could break Vegeta's arm

Kara would turn him into dust

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By King_Saturn
Times have changed so much
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
"Times have changed so much
"

Yeah, it seems like theres only a few that were from 07 or the prvious year that comes on here anymore. Plus the Vine's structures has changed..
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Kentaxx
@King Saturn said:
" Times have changed so much
"
Thank god most of the DBZ wanks are gone
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Wisppeons
@Lantern Prime said:
"
@King Saturn said:
"
Yeah, it seems like theres only a few that were from 07 or the prvious year that comes on here anymore. Plus the Vine's structures has changed.. "
its gotten worst
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
"
@King Saturn said:
"
Yeah, it seems like theres only a few that were from 07 or the prvious year that comes on here anymore. Plus the Vine's structures has changed.. "
Truth Indeed
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Wisppeons said:
"
@Lantern Prime said:
"
@King Saturn said:
"
its gotten worst"
Y say that?

@Kentaxx said:
"
@King Saturn said:
" Times have changed so much
"
Thank god most of the DBZ wanks are gone"

Me vegta, Dreadnaught are still here.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#142  Edited By vegeta
@Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Vegeta would just power up .... not to SSJ1 though just enough But her down in a h2h fight and use the attack he tried to use Frieza before Frieza kicked his blast into space."
even in ssj2 form vegeta wouldnt survive this fightkara is much stronger faster and more durable then the any dbz characterone hit would put vegeta out of commision "

have you bumped you freaking noggin man something is not right with you
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@vegeta said:
"
@Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Vegeta would just power up .... not to SSJ1 though just enough But her down in a h2h fight and use the attack he tried to use Frieza before Frieza kicked his blast into space."
even in ssj2 form vegeta wouldnt survive this fightkara is much stronger faster and more durable then the any dbz characterone hit would put vegeta out of commision "
have you bumped you freaking noggin man something is not right with you "
veggi loses this fight, kara speed blitz him into space where he can't breath, and at ssj2 veggi was a WIMP, i mean his strongest attack made a TINY crater in the ground. (and yes i know majin is not ssj2 but it is the same on terms of power.)
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Sleuth

Supergirl wins.

Avatar image for the_crimson_nutcase
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@Hal_Jordan1986 said:
" Lantern Prime said:
"eh I love DC but I know by logic that DBZ-GT is the more superior universe."
lets seessj4 goku struggled with a buildingwas frozen in ice and couldnt escape without nova busting him outwas cut by a piece of glassnearly got killed by a sewer fanand was pwned by general ruildos sigma trioyes some superior unviersedo us all a favor and keep quiet about things you know virtually nothing abouteven at ssj4 vegeta loses this badly "
Lol way to shut them up...
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By gunswordfist
@King Saturn:
Vegeta CURBSTOMP!!!
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@gunswordfist said:
" @King Saturn: Vegeta CURBSTOMP!!! "
ahhahahha your funny man
kara FTW.
pander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By pander1

Supergirl would win. As everyone knows, every single significant move of any power whatsoever in DBZ takes about 10 years of powering up to do. Kara doesn't bother to power up. She just rushes in there and beats the heck out of you. :)

Kamiiiii Kaaaaaamiiii - *whap whap whap knocked out*

pander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By pander1

Oh, also, Supergirl can survive things like a nuclear blast, going through the core of a star, being in a supernova explosion, without injury.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#150  Edited By FourthDeity

I swear these people know nothing about dbz other than they take long to charge up..