• 162 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Kara defeat The Prince of All Saiyans if he can go Super Saiyan 4 ?
Post Edited:2007-12-27 09:57:41

#2 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

Really,I think that Vegeta would win because he could use big bang maybe once or twice and SuperWoman.....well she win with her lasso of truth.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio

Morphid says:

"Really,I think that Vegeta would win because he could use big bang maybe once or twice and SuperWoman.....well she win with her lasso of truth."

But this is Supergirl ? She doesnt have the Lasso of Truth does she ?

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

you make a battle with Supergirl in it...

normally that would actually get me interested in the battle...

however, it's a DBZ battle, which i hate with a fiery passion...

M

#5 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"you make a battle with Supergirl in it... normally that would actually get me interested in the battle... however, it's a DBZ battle, which i hate with a fiery passion... M"

Well I would make another one. But I have been warned already by someone about I am making too many battle threads already

#6 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

uhh... Vegeta?

#7 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl

#8 Posted by The 502 Kid (3791 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl beats him into paste

#9 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone in DC and Marvel could solo dbz characters. 

#10 Posted by The 502 Kid (3791 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Everyone in DC and Marvel could solo dbz characters. "
well not necessarily everyone for example i dont think Spidey, Bronze Tiger, Wildcat.. Etc could beat DBZ solo
#11 Edited by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"oldmagic said:
"Everyone in DC and Marvel could solo dbz characters. "
well not necessarily everyone for example i dont think Spidey, Bronze Tiger, Wildcat.. Etc could beat DBZ solo"
You don't think?! no, i'm pretty sure everyone can solo dbz casts 
#12 Posted by The 502 Kid (3791 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"oldmagic said:
"Everyone in DC and Marvel could solo dbz characters. "
well not necessarily everyone for example i dont think Spidey, Bronze Tiger, Wildcat.. Etc could beat DBZ solo"
You don't think?! no, i'm pretty sure everyone can solo dbz casts "
lol ok then
#13 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage can easily beat them because he's too durable. How can they hurt him?

#14 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Luke Cage can easily beat them because he's too durable. How can they hurt him?"
LMAO, he's not that durable... he's not more durable than captain Brit, and tell me how can Luke cage hurt them?
#15 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Luke Cage can easily beat them because he's too durable. How can they hurt him?"
iron Man beat Cage in one move.
Moderator
#16 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just making a joke lol im'  the anti dbz fans. XD

#17 Posted by Erik (29837 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"

Morphid says:

"Really,I think that Vegeta would win because he could use big bang maybe once or twice and SuperWoman.....well she win with her lasso of truth."

But this is Supergirl ? She doesnt have the Lasso of Truth does she ?

"
No. Morphid either was joking or he knows nothing about any DC character. It seems like he is confusing Wonder Woman and Supergirl. Even crossing the names and equipment.
#18 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta would just power up .... not to SSJ1 though just enough But her down in a h2h fight and use the attack he tried to use Frieza before Frieza kicked his blast into space.

#19 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Vegeta would just power up .... not to SSJ1 though just enough But her down in a h2h fight and use the attack he tried to use Frieza before Frieza kicked his blast into space."
even in ssj2 form vegeta wouldnt survive this fight

kara is much stronger faster and more durable then the any dbz character

one hit would put vegeta out of commision
#20 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Here we go agian with this..... Im not debating any further.

#21 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Vegeta would just power up .... not to SSJ1 though just enough But her down in a h2h fight and use the attack he tried to use Frieza before Frieza kicked his blast into space."
even in ssj2 form vegeta wouldnt survive this fight

kara is much stronger faster and more durable then the any dbz character

one hit would put vegeta out of commision"
Lantern Prime said:
"

Here we go agian with this..... Im not debating any further.

"
I just realized something. You two are exactly the same but on different sides LOL
#22 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

U could say that.

#23 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta would win and he doesn't have to be SS4 to do it.

#24 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Vegeta would win and he doesn't have to be SS4 to do it."
with what?
kara is faster stronger and more durable then vegeta is even at ssj4

a direct hit would kill vegeta on the spot

and kara took way worse then any of vegeta energy blast

one hit and vegeta is gone

come back when you have a legit argument chump
#25 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect Cell is right here.

#26 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Perfect Cell is right here."
care to explain

kara out classes vegeta in every category
instead of being a fanboy how bout providing a legit argument
#27 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Perfect Cell is right here."
care to explain

kara out classes vegeta in every category
instead of being a fanboy how bout providing a legit argument
"
No offense but your doing the same. 
#28 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

eh I love DC but I know by logic that DBZ-GT is the more superior universe.

#29 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"eh I love DC but I know by logic that DBZ-GT is the more superior universe."
No, not even close. Beings like Mr. Mxyzptlk could erase the DBZ Universe with a snap of their fingers.
#30 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"eh I love DC but I know by logic that DBZ-GT is the more superior universe."
lets see
ssj4 goku
struggled with a building

was frozen in ice and couldnt escape without nova busting him out

was cut by a piece of glass

nearly got killed by a sewer fan

and was pwned by general ruildos sigma trio

yes some superior unvierse

do us all a favor and keep quiet about things you know virtually nothing about

even at ssj4 vegeta loses this badly
#31 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"eh I love DC but I know by logic that DBZ-GT is the more superior universe."
lets see
ssj4 goku
struggled with a building

was frozen in ice and couldnt escape without nova busting him out

was cut by a piece of glass

nearly got killed by a sewer fan

and was pwned by general ruildos sigma trio

yes some superior unvierse

do us all a favor and keep quiet about things you know virtually nothing about

even at ssj4 vegeta loses this badly
"
ssj4 in non canon so why are you making an argument against that?
#32 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"eh I love DC but I know by logic that DBZ-GT is the more superior universe."
lets see
ssj4 goku
struggled with a building

was frozen in ice and couldnt escape without nova busting him out

was cut by a piece of glass

nearly got killed by a sewer fan

and was pwned by general ruildos sigma trio

yes some superior unvierse

do us all a favor and keep quiet about things you know virtually nothing about

even at ssj4 vegeta loses this badly
"
ssj4 in non canon so why are you making an argument against that?"
technically it could be canon

and he did bring up dbgt so i did also
#33 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"eh I love DC but I know by logic that DBZ-GT is the more superior universe."
lets see
ssj4 goku
struggled with a building

was frozen in ice and couldnt escape without nova busting him out

was cut by a piece of glass

nearly got killed by a sewer fan

and was pwned by general ruildos sigma trio

yes some superior unvierse

do us all a favor and keep quiet about things you know virtually nothing about

even at ssj4 vegeta loses this badly
"
ssj4 in non canon so why are you making an argument against that?"
dbz then
freeza was killed by a sword
vegeta got his arm broken by android 18
cell nearly died when 16 blew himself up
mystic gohan was fried when the earth blew up

want me to contineu

dbz should be compared to naruto or bleach

because they lose badly to most of dc or marvels characters

#34 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"oldmagic said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"eh I love DC but I know by logic that DBZ-GT is the more superior universe."
lets see
ssj4 goku
struggled with a building

was frozen in ice and couldnt escape without nova busting him out

was cut by a piece of glass

nearly got killed by a sewer fan

and was pwned by general ruildos sigma trio

yes some superior unvierse

do us all a favor and keep quiet about things you know virtually nothing about

even at ssj4 vegeta loses this badly
"
ssj4 in non canon so why are you making an argument against that?"
technically it could be canon

and he did bring up dbgt so i did also"
It is not. the maker of dbz said, it is a "What IF" world. 
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
ssj4 in non canon so why are you making an argument against that?"
dbz then
freeza was killed by a sword
vegeta got his arm broken by android 18
cell nearly died when 16 blew himself up
mystic gohan was fried when the earth blew up

want me to contineu

dbz should be compared to naruto or bleach

because they lose badly to most of dc or marvels characters

"
Also, most of these things you've mentioned could be easily countered. 
#35 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Jsut because some fans say its non canon and the creator wasn't involoved in that project doesn't mean it isn't. I mean how many times has Superman change over the decades? The creator has been dead yett poeple still work on it and no one says it isn't canon.  Just because the creator and peole say it isn't doens't mean it isn't canon.

#36 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Jsut because some fans say its non canon and the creator wasn't involoved in that project doesn't mean it isn't. I mean how many times has Superman change over the decades? The creator has been dead yett poeple still work on it and no one says it isn't canon.  Just because the creator and peole say it isn't doens't mean it isn't canon."
So if I was to draw a picture of Aunt May beating the crap out of Kid Buu, that could be considered canon? I don't think so.
#37 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"eh I love DC but I know by logic that DBZ-GT is the more superior universe."
No, not even close. Beings like Mr. Mxyzptlk could erase the DBZ Universe with a snap of their fingers."

Not so because mr. Mxyzptlk is limited to the DC Universe.
#38 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"oldmagic said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"eh I love DC but I know by logic that DBZ-GT is the more superior universe."
lets see
ssj4 goku
struggled with a building

was frozen in ice and couldnt escape without nova busting him out

was cut by a piece of glass

nearly got killed by a sewer fan

and was pwned by general ruildos sigma trio

yes some superior unvierse

do us all a favor and keep quiet about things you know virtually nothing about

even at ssj4 vegeta loses this badly
"
ssj4 in non canon so why are you making an argument against that?"
technically it could be canon

and he did bring up dbgt so i did also"
It is not. the maker of dbz said, it is a "What IF" world. 
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
ssj4 in non canon so why are you making an argument against that?"
dbz then
freeza was killed by a sword
vegeta got his arm broken by android 18
cell nearly died when 16 blew himself up
mystic gohan was fried when the earth blew up

want me to contineu

dbz should be compared to naruto or bleach

because they lose badly to most of dc or marvels characters

"
Also, most of these things you've mentioned could be easily countered. 
"
then try to counter it
#39 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"eh I love DC but I know by logic that DBZ-GT is the more superior universe."
No, not even close. Beings like Mr. Mxyzptlk could erase the DBZ Universe with a snap of their fingers."

Not so because mr. Mxyzptlk is limited to the DC Universe.
"
No he isn't... He even hinted that he is Impossible Man in the Marvel Universe.

May I ask where you got that information from? Or was this just another theory you made up.
#40 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

If i did, it would turn into a dbz debate. And that goes on forever. If you want to have a dbz debate then go have fun with Lantern Prime. 

#41 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

One above all: I don't understand. DBGT is official though. Probably not if its DBAF.

#42 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Jsut because some fans say its non canon and the creator wasn't involoved in that project doesn't mean it isn't. I mean how many times has Superman change over the decades? The creator has been dead yett poeple still work on it and no one says it isn't canon.  Just because the creator and peole say it isn't doens't mean it isn't canon."
akira toryiama was supervising the project actually

so it can be considered canon

but either way the dbz cast or dbgt cast gets raped badly here
#43 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Well at least we can agree on something right?  Im ab

#44 Edited by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Jsut because some fans say its non canon and the creator wasn't involoved in that project doesn't mean it isn't. I mean how many times has Superman change over the decades? The creator has been dead yett poeple still work on it and no one says it isn't canon.  Just because the creator and peole say it isn't doens't mean it isn't canon."
akira toryiama was supervising the project actually

so it can be considered canon

but either way the dbz cast or dbgt cast gets raped badly here"
Your right!! Hell, the Ultimates could solo these guys. Hell, Luke Cage can beat them pretty easily. In fact, bring in spiderman, batman, Robin, Spiderwomen and these guys could take them out. How can they even hurt Luke? he's too durable.
#45 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"eh I love DC but I know by logic that DBZ-GT is the more superior universe."
No, not even close. Beings like Mr. Mxyzptlk could erase the DBZ Universe with a snap of their fingers."

Not so because mr. Mxyzptlk is limited to the DC Universe.
"
um no he isnt hes a multiveral being

he could sneeze and the entire dbz verse would be gone
#46 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Vegeta would win and he doesn't have to be SS4 to do it."
with what?
kara is faster stronger and more durable then vegeta is even at ssj4

a direct hit would kill vegeta on the spot

and kara took way worse then any of vegeta energy blast

one hit and vegeta is gone

come back when you have a legit argument chump"


Batoism...

#47 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Vegeta would win and he doesn't have to be SS4 to do it."
with what?
kara is faster stronger and more durable then vegeta is even at ssj4

a direct hit would kill vegeta on the spot

and kara took way worse then any of vegeta energy blast

one hit and vegeta is gone

come back when you have a legit argument chump"


Batoism...

"
You just noticed....
#48 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio

with that being said
most members of the jla could solo the dbz cast

hell batman could if he had prep time

dbz stick to fighting naruto and the other weak manga universe because dc and marvel are way out of your league

#49 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Jsut because some fans say its non canon and the creator wasn't involoved in that project doesn't mean it isn't. I mean how many times has Superman change over the decades? The creator has been dead yett poeple still work on it and no one says it isn't canon.  Just because the creator and peole say it isn't doens't mean it isn't canon."
akira toryiama was supervising the project actually

so it can be considered canon

but either way the dbz cast or dbgt cast gets raped badly here"
Your right!! Hell, the Ultimates could solo these guys. Hell, Luke Cage can beat them pretty easily. In fact, bring in spiderman, batman, Robin, Spiderwomen and these guys could take them out. How can they even hurt Luke? he's too durable."
#50 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Vegeta would win and he doesn't have to be SS4 to do it."
with what?
kara is faster stronger and more durable then vegeta is even at ssj4

a direct hit would kill vegeta on the spot

and kara took way worse then any of vegeta energy blast

one hit and vegeta is gone

come back when you have a legit argument chump"


Batoism...

"
You just noticed...."


There's no point in debating with people who don't know how to debate. Uses bias opinion over logic. Is blinded to features they pick. And Narrow minded.

When he's around, it's not a friendly debate anymore; but a flame war.