Supergirl vs Goku

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Omniscience

I've noticed, through my explorations deep within the heart of the Comic Vine, that certain... superhuman... characters and characteristics are greatly embellished by its indigenous population. Such logic as "He's stronger he wins!" can never prove conducive to an intellectually stimulating consortium of opinions and debates, or thread, as they say in the vernacular. Carry on, children. Carry on.

Omniscience.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By Laurcus

@Dredeuced said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Braise: Goku revived a death bird with his ki? Could you show it, pls?

It was in the Cooler movie. Goku saw a dead bird and went Super Saiyan. Non-canon.

I don't think it's accurate to call anything in DBZ non-canon, now that Toriyama's confirmed that there's a DBZ multiverse. Just sayin'.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Dredeuced

@Laurcus said:

@Dredeuced said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

It was in the Cooler movie. Goku saw a dead bird and went Super Saiyan. Non-canon.

I don't think it's accurate to call anything in DBZ non-canon, now that Toriyama's confirmed that there's a DBZ multiverse. Just sayin'.

Well sure, maybe, but even in that sense that just means another universe version of Goku, who fought cooler, can make birds come back to life by being real angry. It's like how we don't give Ultimate feats to 616 characters now instead of just "movies are non canon"

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Laurcus said:

@Dredeuced said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Where did he confirmed it?

@Dredeuced said:

@Laurcus said:

@Dredeuced said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Well sure, maybe, but even in that sense that just means another universe version of Goku, who fought cooler, can make birds come back to life by being real angry. It's like how we don't give Ultimate feats to 616 characters now instead of just "movies are non canon"

I am not sure about it. In different multiverse, the story is different, but the powers aren't change. If Goku did revive a bird with his ki, that mean in every universe he has the potential to do that.

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sayans vs Kryptonians in genral should be banned. If any mod is reading this, please have the decency to lock please.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Laurcus

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Laurcus said:

@Dredeuced said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Dredeuced said:

@Laurcus said:

@Dredeuced said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

I am not sure about it. In different multiverse, the story is different, but the powers aren't change. If Goku did revive a bird with his ki, that mean in every universe he has the potential to do that.

It's in the new movie. Early screenings happened like 2 days ago in Japan. The spoilers are all over the internet. In the movie, Bills confirms that there's 12 universes, and the main series is in universe 7.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Goku super saiyan 1 beats her.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@a88378438 said:

@Dredeuced: New 52 superman can lift earth weight,so supergirl could be also do same thing

still SG wins

No, she can't. She has to show that she can before it's factual proof.

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Cooler movie. 0:36 to 1:14.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Laurcus said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Laurcus said:

@Dredeuced said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Dredeuced said:

@Laurcus said:

@Dredeuced said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

It's in the new movie. Early screenings happened like 2 days ago in Japan. The spoilers are all over the internet. In the movie, Bills confirms that there's 12 universes, and the main series is in universe 7.

Oh, so that's it. I saw threads with the new movie with "spoiler alert", but I didn't opened it, because I don't like so much spoiler, lol.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By DangerousLoki

@Laurcus: The author can say what they want. If it's not supported by anything but the author statement then I give it no credence. Goku has never destroyed a planet. He has never shown the ability to destroy a planet. He has never displayed the ability to destroy a planet. Even more directly and to the point. The only one to display true planet busting was Buu. Vegeta displayed an early feat in his appearances of somehow destroying a planet and it's moon. So this means that Vegeta a planet buster before he arrived on Earth. He wasn't able to beat Goku. This was before Goku acheived Super Saiyian. So are you telling me that in the earliest incarnation of Vegeta and Goku, they're both planet busters but Vegeta can't contend with Frieza, whose biggest feat is.. Planet busting? Planet busting by the way that happens not by his own power but by destabilizing the planets core structure to cause it to explode. This is akin to Luke Skywalker blowing up the Deathstar. It's not that his shot is super powerful only that he hits a vent shaft that connects to a sensitive part of the ship causing it to blow up. And here's the kicker. The only legitimate planet buster I've seen is Buu. In the anime, Buu blows up Earth with a blast that Goku says is "Enough to blow up the planet ten times." That's what you state he's capable of in SS1. At this point in the story he can acheive SS3. Meaning that at this stage he should have been easily capable of deflecting such a blast. Yet he isn't able to. And has to flee as he doesn't have the power to counter it. And I never watched GT. The point is. The author can say Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns, it means nothing until he displays something near that power.

@a88378438: Superman is not Supergirl. Even if you argue that they have the same power. A fact that's never been established (Female and male musculature are different. Given their near human natures elsewise this suggests that Kryptonian physiology is probably the same. This would mean the males are physically stonger due to their having a higher level of muscle mass then the females. On average.) They are not the same people. Batman is not Daredevil. While they are both peak human in physical stats, no one would claim Batman can do everything Daredevil does or the inverse. Cassandra Cain for instance isn't Batman and the same applies. Vegeta and Goku are both Saiyans but no one claims Vegeta is capable of everything Goku is. They are two different characters. They have their own abilities and capacities and you must look at them as individuals.

@Dark Cloud™: We don't know anything about Bills. I'll wait for the movie. Which I won't watch but I'm sure feats will be posted from it. See above. I don't take author statements as fact until circumstance and context can be defined.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Laurcus

@DangerousLoki said:

@Laurcus: The author can say what they want. If it's not supported by anything but the author statement then I give it no credence. Goku has never destroyed a planet. He has never shown the ability to destroy a planet. He has never displayed the ability to destroy a planet. Even more directly and to the point. The only one to display true planet busting was Buu. Vegeta displayed an early feat in his appearances of somehow destroying a planet and it's moon. So this means that Vegeta a planet buster before he arrived on Earth. He wasn't able to beat Goku. This was before Goku acheived Super Saiyian. So are you telling me that in the earliest incarnation of Vegeta and Goku, they're both planet busters but Vegeta can't contend with Frieza, whose biggest feat is.. Planet busting? Planet busting by the way that happens not by his own power but by destabilizing the planets core structure to cause it to explode. This is akin to Luke Skywalker blowing up the Deathstar. It's not that his shot is super powerful only that he hits a vent shaft that connects to a sensitive part of the ship causing it to blow up. And here's the kicker. The only legitimate planet buster I've seen is Buu. In the anime, Buu blows up Earth with a blast that Goku says is "Enough to blow up the planet ten times." That's what you state he's capable of in SS1. At this point in the story he can acheive SS3. Meaning that at this stage he should have been easily capable of deflecting such a blast. Yet he isn't able to. And has to flee as he doesn't have the power to counter it. And I never watched GT. The point is. The author can say Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns, it means nothing until he displays something near that power.

@a88378438: Superman is not Supergirl. Even if you argue that they have the same power. A fact that's never been established (Female and male musculature are different. Given their near human natures elsewise this suggests that Kryptonian physiology is probably the same. This would mean the males are physically stonger due to their having a higher level of muscle mass then the females. On average.) They are not the same people. Batman is not Daredevil. While they are both peak human in physical stats, no one would claim Batman can do everything Daredevil does or the inverse. Cassandra Cain for instance isn't Batman and the same applies. Vegeta and Goku are both Saiyans but no one claims Vegeta is capable of everything Goku is. They are two different characters. They have their own abilities and capacities and you must look at them as individuals.

@Dark Cloud™: We don't know anything about Bills. I'll wait for the movie. Which I won't watch but I'm sure feats will be posted from it. See above. I don't take author statements as fact until circumstance and context can be defined.

We're never gonna agree. The thing is, I trust author statements, because I believe an author has creative control over their work. If Toriyama said the Buu saga didn't happen, I'd go around telling everyone that the Buu saga didn't happen so they should just deal with it.

If the author has stated that Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns, then he has the power of a million exploding suns and fans should learn to suck it up and deal. Btw, I don't like the Sentry, or even Marvel for the most part, so I'm not saying this to try and fan wank Sentry. Author > opinions of random people on the internet.

Now I will address the part of your post I bolded. Frieza's biggest feat within the context of DBZ was his power level. Your analysis shows a big lack of understanding of DBZ's story. Feats do not determine a character's power, they are merely indicative of it. We use feats on Comic Vine as a way to measure someone's power. An author does not have the problem of having to measure someone's power, they simply decide how powerful the character is. In that case, feats are irrelevant. Vegeta couldn't beat Frieza because he was vastly more powerful than Vegeta. That's all there is to it. Who cares if the highest amount of collateral damage they both caused was in some way equivalent? Collateral damage is not the same thing as power.

Btw, you're wrong about Frieza and his capability to blow up planets. When he blows up Planet Vegeta he does not destabilize the core. He just throws a giant ball of energy at it. It's only when he blows up Namek that there's a mention of the planet core.

2nd Bolded part: Goku is capable of sensing energy. Just because a blast currently has the power to blow up the Earth 10 times doesn't mean that is its maximum power. If Goku were to try and deflect it, he would be opposing Kid Buu's energy. What's to stop Kid Buu from adding more power to the blast? Goku had been fighting for hours at that point, so he obviously wasn't at full power. What makes you think he couldn't sense Kid Buu's vastly superior energy. Plus he was in base form at the time, so he would have needed to transform anyway. If Goku wasn't aware of the fact that Kid Buu greatly outclassed him in total energy then he wasn't using his power set correctly.

So if Goku tried to stop it, it probably would have gone down like this. Goku transforms to SS3. Goku starts forcing energy blast back. Kid Buu gets pissed and amps up the power of his blast. Goku and Kid Buu keep dumping on more power until one of them runs out, which definitely would have been Goku. Goku dies, again. If he doesn't die he's now completely exhausted. There would have been no point in trying to stop Kid Buu's blast.

Also, I know this wasn't directed at me, but we know plenty about Bills. Lots of people have the movie. First screenings happened 2 days ago.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Pokergeist

Goku Advantages

Combat Speed is 2/3 speed of light at Super Sayain 3 when quantifying feats. (Courtesy of Death Battle using the Gravity Formula)

Energy Projection for Goku all out at Supersayian 1 is a fact 15-20 Planets Destroyed in a all out blast. (Base off the official Kili measurement from the makers of DBZ)

Durability is equal to tanking 6.6 Sextillion of force at SS3. That is rough to blowing the world 3 times over.(Courtesy of Death Battle feat Quantifying from stated facts of the manga)

Lifting Strength is equal to 16,000 tons at SS3. Stricking power been shown as more. (Base on the 40 ton lift weight base forms and add official Sayain Multipliers.)

Travel Speed is instant.

So Supergirl is kinds in trouble from the Durability of Goku and Energy Projection. Combat Speed I am unsure of as I never seen Supergirl's Combat speed.

I think Goku can win more than lose.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By DangerousLoki

@Laurcus said:

@DangerousLoki said:

We're never gonna agree. The thing is, I trust author statements, because I believe an author has creative control over their work. If Toriyama said the Buu saga didn't happen, I'd go around telling everyone that the Buu saga didn't happen so they should just deal with it.

If the author has stated that Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns, then he has the power of a million exploding suns and fans should learn to suck it up and deal. Btw, I don't like the Sentry, or even Marvel for the most part, so I'm not saying this to try and fan wank Sentry. Author > opinions of random people on the internet.

Now I will address the part of your post I bolded. Frieza's biggest feat within the context of DBZ was his power level. Your analysis shows a big lack of understanding of DBZ's story. Feats do not determine a character's power, they are merely indicative of it. We use feats on Comic Vine as a way to measure someone's power. An author does not have the problem of having to measure someone's power, they simply decide how powerful the character is. In that case, feats are irrelevant. Vegeta couldn't beat Frieza because he was vastly more powerful than Vegeta. That's all there is to it. Who cares if the highest amount of collateral damage they both caused was in some way equivalent? Collateral damage is not the same thing as power.

Btw, you're wrong about Frieza and his capability to blow up planets. When he blows up Planet Vegeta he does not destabilize the core. He just throws a giant ball of energy at it. It's only when he blows up Namek that there's a mention of the planet core.

2nd Bolded part: Goku is capable of sensing energy. Just because a blast currently has the power to blow up the Earth 10 times doesn't mean that is its maximum power. If Goku were to try and deflect it, he would be opposing Kid Buu's energy. What's to stop Kid Buu from adding more power to the blast? Goku had been fighting for hours at that point, so he obviously wasn't at full power. What makes you think he couldn't sense Kid Buu's vastly superior energy. Plus he was in base form at the time, so he would have needed to transform anyway. If Goku wasn't aware of the fact that Kid Buu greatly outclassed him in total energy then he wasn't using his power set correctly.

So if Goku tried to stop it, it probably would have gone down like this. Goku transforms to SS3. Goku starts forcing energy blast back. Kid Buu gets pissed and amps up the power of his blast. Goku and Kid Buu keep dumping on more power until one of them runs out, which definitely would have been Goku. Goku dies, again. If he doesn't die he's now completely exhausted. There would have been no point in trying to stop Kid Buu's blast.

Also, I know this wasn't directed at me, but we know plenty about Bills. Lots of people have the movie. First screenings happened 2 days ago.

There's a reason we use feats instead of author statement. Authors are not exactly unbiased. They often state their characters have powers and abilities beyond what their characters are ever shown to possess. In comics, since the author frequently changes, this leads to inconsistencies of an author making a statement that does not coincide with the established canon of a characters history. For instance, one author has stated that Superman has no limit to his power. That he is essentially as strong as the story needs him to be. If we argued from this perspective, he would essentially be unbeatable. Thus we use his established feats to create unbiased representations of his powers and his limits. We judge what he can do by what he has actually done. In anime and manga, the author tends to be the only one responsible for the content, and from that persepective, their opinion is given more credence but at the same time. They are not an unbiased source. To calculate what a character is capable of, we have only one source. The actual story and what happens in it. You keep using power levels. But power levels are essentially meaningless. They're a concept that means nothing. They litterally have absolutely no substance. They mean nothing outside of DBZ. We need a way to quantify them to measure them against other mediums. An unbiased method to judge what Goku can do against what Supergirl can do. We have that in looking at what Goku has and has not accomplished. By looking at what Goku has done, it provides us a completly impartial and unbiased display of power. That is why we debate with feats. It's not fool proof. But the use of feats allows us a way of measuring what they are legitimately capable of and allows us to compare against each other from different mediums.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By a88378438

@DangerousLoki: Bro,where i say Superman as strong as supergirl?please tell me where i say this

i say,they are should be same level,even not 100% equal to power level at least SG around SM power level,she not TOO MUCH WEAKER THAN HIM,because they are both was Kryptonians,like i say,ZOD can do superman can everything,he also can lift earth weigth,you belive SG can't just because she was a Female Kryptonians,and i‘m Already say thsi in before,i never say Pre-52 or New 52 SG should be 100% equal to supers level,i say she should be around him,SG was wonder woman strength level,who can help superman move 1/3 of the earth weight,we are agree she can move 1/3 of the earth or supers move a bit more than WW,he not MUCH STRONGER THAN HER,right?

by the way,back in the Pre-crisis,SA superman says SA supergirl was as powerful as him,Pre-crisis and Pre-52 or New 52 was different,all Kryptonians was equal superman in strength,speed,etc,if you don';t belive i can scans them

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By a88378438

@DangerousLoki: I says a lot time,if we are suppose,

superman power level was 10,

shazam :9.5,

Wonder woman/PG;9,

SG;8.5~9

I'm sure this suppose not too bad

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By DangerousLoki

@a88378438 said:

@DangerousLoki: Bro,where i say Superman as strong as supergirl?please tell me where i say this

i say,they are should be same level,even not 100% equal to power level at least SG around SM power level,she not TOO MUCH WEAKER THAN HIM,because they are both was Kryptonians,like i say,ZOD can do superman can everything,he also can lift earth weigth,you belive SG can't just because she was a Female Kryptonians,and i‘m Already say thsi in before,i never say Pre-52 or New 52 SG should be 100% equal to supers level,i say she should be around him,SG was wonder woman strength level,who can help superman move 1/3 of the earth weight,we are agree she can move 1/3 of the earth or supers move a bit more than WW,he not MUCH STRONGER THAN HER,right?

by the way,back in the Pre-crisis,SA superman says SA supergirl was as powerful as him,Pre-crisis and Pre-52 or New 52 was different,all Kryptonians was equal superman in strength,speed,etc,if you don';t belive i can scans them

I honestly can't read this. No offense but I can't understand you. My point is that Supergirl has her own strengths, her own weaknesses, and her own personality. Superman is not Supergirl. You can't argue Supergirl can do someting she's never shown the capacity to do just because she's the same species. She's not Wonder Woman. She's not the Martian Manhunter. She's Supergirl. She's had her own series for years. She has her own feats. Some of them are pretty crazy. She was an angel once. Yeah. I don't really remember what craziness that story was. She had a completly human secret identity and was in fact an angel.. but that got retconned. Eh. My point is. Use Supergirl's own feats for your debate. This isn't a debate about whether Supergirl is equal to Superman. This isn't a debate of whether Superman can beat Goku. This is a debate whether Supergirl can beat Goku or vice versa. Use Supergirl's feats to show what she is capable of. Her Feats alone. Otherwise you're using conjencture and baseless theorising andnone of it is relevant.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By 18hunt

Goku become a truly raged saiyan and wrecks it. He almost always holds back. So, blood lusted t is game over, He raises his middle finger and boom goes the planet

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By DangerousLoki

@CadenceV2 said:

Goku Advantages

Combat Speed is 2/3 speed of light at Super Sayain 3 when quantifying feats. (Courtesy of Death Battle using the Gravity Formula)

Energy Projection for Goku all out at Supersayian 1 is a fact 15-20 Planets Destroyed in a all out blast. (Base off the official Kili measurement from the makers of DBZ)

Durability is equal to tanking 6.6 Sextillion of force at SS3. That is rough to blowing the world 3 times over.(Courtesy of Death Battle feat Quantifying from stated facts of the manga)

Lifting Strength is equal to 16,000 tons at SS3. Stricking power been shown as more. (Base on the 40 ton lift weight base forms and add official Sayain Multipliers.)

Travel Speed is instant.

So Supergirl is kinds in trouble from the Durability of Goku and Energy Projection. Combat Speed I am unsure of as I never seen Supergirl's Combat speed.

I'm not sure where you got these numbers. But I genuinely want to see this math.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#219  Edited By Saren

@DangerousLoki said:

She was an angel once. Yeah. I don't really remember what craziness that story was. She had a completly human secret identity and was in fact an angel.. but that got retconned.

Wasn't retconned. That was a completely different character.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By a88378438

@DangerousLoki said:

@a88378438 said:

I honestly can't read this. No offense but I can't understand you. My point is that Supergirl has her own strengths, her own weaknesses, and her own personality. Superman is not Supergirl. You can't argue Supergirl can do someting she's never shown the capacity to do just because she's the same species. She's not Wonder Woman. She's not the Martian Manhunter. She's Supergirl. She's had her own series for years. She has her own feats. Some of them are pretty crazy. She was an angel once. Yeah. I don't really remember what craziness that story was. She had a completly human secret identity and was in fact an angel.. but that got retconned. Eh. My point is. Use Supergirl's own feats for your debate. This isn't a debate about whether Supergirl is equal to Superman. This isn't a debate of whether Superman can beat Goku. This is a debate whether Supergirl can beat Goku or vice versa. Use Supergirl's feats to show what she is capable of. Her Feats alone. Otherwise you're using conjencture and baseless theorising andnone of it is relevant.

so,Bro,you mean in this thread only ues SG feats?I can't understand your point,if just because "feats" that would be make a lot other Kryptonians useless in battle,because they are almost 0 feats,so you belive only Superman can do HUGE feats,other all Kryptonians was nothing?they are can't ,I'm talking about logic,superman just was a normal Kryptonians,he was NOT A special one,SG weaker than him but not too much,i can agree New 52 SG was very bad in feats even i can agree in this thread she lose but i can't understand why Superman's feats can't apply to other all Kryptonians?you mean superman can easily lift earth ZOD cant lift a bit?what reason make superman was sooooo special

I'm just talking about logic,sure,maybe SG lose,but i can't agree all Kryptonians would be useless and only superman can do some HUGE FEATS,they are cant

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Laurcus

@DangerousLoki: I feel like you didn't read my post. Half of what you said was basically a repeat of what I said. The other half wasn't even applicable.

I never suggested or implied that power levels should be used on Comic Vine. I said that Frieza's best feat within DBZ, (and yes, there's a reason I bolded that) was his power level. I am not saying his best feat that is applicable to Comic Vine is his power level. I am comparing apples to apples by comparing Vegeta's power level to Frieza's. That's why Vegeta being beaten by Frieza is not in any way inconsistent or unbelievable. He has a higher power level, which makes all other feats mostly useless. It's applicable in this case because both characters are from DBZ.

You make a fair point about comic book authors. In the case of an individual author being biased, I would defer to the overall opinion of the company. For example, if a single author said Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns, I might question it. If it was in an official guidebook.

Also, does Marvel have an official lore guy? I would think a company like Marvel would, and if they do, I would believe it if he said the Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns.

Also note, I haven't once said that Goku would beat Supergirl. All I've done is argue logic. So you don't have to worry about trying to make arguments for Supergirl when it comes to debating for me. I probably won't even read them, as I'm only interested in correcting DBZ facts.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By DangerousLoki

@CitizenBane: I thought it might have been something like that. I don't follow supergirl. I just remember that Supergirl had died. And there was some brown haired chick who apparently became supergirl.. only she was an angel.. then Supergirl came back..Like I said. It was really weird.

@a88378438: Superman is a special kryptonian. He's been under a yellow sun since infancy. A yellow sun that grants him greater power the longer he remains under it's rays. This is something no other Kryptonian has the privilege of having. He also has a lifetime of combat experience versus his various enemies over the years. What you're arguing is that because Superman is a kryptonian, his feats are equal to all other Kryptonians. This is silly. This would be like me arguing Batman's feats should apply to you or me because we're all just humans. He's not a special human. Aside from the fact that you know he's spent a lifetime training to a level you or I did not. The same applies to Superman. His power grows from experience of use, longer time under the sun, and constant struggles. He's stronger then other kryptonians because like Batman, he's undergone training and experiences they have not.

@Laurcus: My point is that power levels don't mean anything. Literally. We have no idea what they mean. At all. Like none. Power levels are undefined concepts. They mean nothing. Nothing. Even within the context of DBZ it's merely a measure to indicate X is really strong.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Laurcus

@DangerousLoki said:

@CitizenBane: I thought it might have been something like that. I don't follow supergirl. I just remember that Supergirl had died. And there was some brown haired chick who apparently became supergirl.. only she was an angel.. then Supergirl came back..Like I said. It was really weird.

@a88378438: Superman is a special kryptonian. He's been under a yellow sun since infancy. A yellow sun that grants him greater power the longer he remains under it's rays. This is something no other Kryptonian has the privilege of having. He also has a lifetime of combat experience versus his various enemies over the years. What you're arguing is that because Superman is a kryptonian, his feats are equal to all other Kryptonians. This is silly. This would be like me arguing Batman's feats should apply to you or me because we're all just humans. He's not a special human. Aside from the fact that you know he's spent a lifetime training to a level you or I did not. The same applies to Superman. His power grows from experience of use, longer time under the sun, and constant struggles. He's stronger then other kryptonians because like Batman, he's undergone training and experiences they have not.

@Laurcus: My point is that power levels don't mean anything. Literally. We have no idea what they mean. At all. Like none. Power levels are undefined concepts. They mean nothing. Nothing. Even within the context of DBZ it's merely a measure to indicate X is really strong.

Power levels do mean something in DBZ. They mean that x is stronger or weaker than y. Every time a character has a higher power level than another character, they are completely dominant in every relevant attribute for a fight. Power levels have very good consistency in that regard. Therefore, because Frieza's power level was so much higher than Vegeta's, he never had a chance.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Pokergeist

@DangerousLoki said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Goku Advantages

Travel Speed is instant.

I'm not sure where you got these numbers. But I genuinely want to see this math.

No Probs.

Stated Facts

No Caption Provided

scans translated here

http://magikarp46.dyndns.org/dragonball/daizenshuu/07/07-046.html

http://magikarp46.com/dragonball/guidebooks/07-worldview.php

Point is this. Goku is at Super Sayin 1 a 15 Planet Buster in all out Ki Attack!

Then we add the Official Facts of the Super Sayin Formula form the Creator of the Show!

No Caption Provided

Translation by the Daizenshuu site goes as follows

SS1 "Battle power becomes 50 times the norm!"

SS2 "Two times the strength of Super Saiyan!"

SS3 "Four times the strength of Super Saiyan 2!"

Gravity Formula

No Caption Provided

Speed

Strength

Durability

No Caption Provided

8.7 Quintillion is the force to blow a chunk of Earth away. So Goku Durability is 3 times that at SS3.

Results

Super Sayin 3 is the cannon Form. SS4 is not. So I look at the SS3 Numbers. Extremely strong numbers to quantify the feats.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By a88378438

@DangerousLoki: THAT STILL NOTHING

i say that in before,SUPERMAN WAS MORE SKILLS ,MORE experience than other kryptonians,but NOT MORE STRONGER OR MORE FASTER

ZOD can fight with him,sorry if superman was MUCH more powerful than him,i don't see how they are in fight

No Caption Provided

Ursa beat superman easily

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

they are all was kryptonians,tell me a prove SUPERMAN Million times Million times Million times,Million times more powerful than other kryptonians

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Warcry80

Goku made him feel pain, something he probably didn't even think he was capable of feeling! Goku didn't even show much effort, no screaming or charging was needed! People seriously don't take into account how strong he was by that time at SS1.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Warcry80

One quick question; Why do you continue to use feats from SA (Silver Age DC)? Silver Age aka Pre Crises! Those were redone and done away with for a reason! They don't count for Supergirl or Superman today!

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Theorder14

hahaha yep, they're like different characters but he/she still use them for some reason, can't even obey the rules >.>

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@DangerousLoki said:

To each their own, my friend.

@CadenceV2 said:

Goku Advantages

Travel Speed is instant.

The video you got that information from is rather inconsistent for both characters. It basically downplays Goku's real feats and gives Superman powers of multiple incarnations (mostly the only reason why he won and mostly why the video sucked massive balls - a lot of DBZ fans are pissed off).

Combat speed is much higher, faster than light. It's stated in an earlier episode of DBZ, I believe during the Frieza Saga. Energy projection sounds about right, and so does the Durability, but I think because he can tank energy attacks fairly, his resistance has to be greater than listed above. Lifting strength is a touchy subject since it changes from episode to episode and depends solely on how much energy he's generating. Travel speed is correct.

@a88378438 said:

I'm just talking about logic,sure,maybe SG lose,but i can't agree all Kryptonians would be useless and only superman can do some HUGE FEATS,they are cant

You need to understand that Superman has had more training and precision with his powers, more so than any other Kryptonian. Age plays a part, some times. However, because Superman spent his time on Earth under the Yellow Sun, he's had more time to utilize his powers to fullest while other Kryptonians who have not been on Earth, don't have the same treatment or method.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By a88378438

@Dark Cloud™: I can agree SUPERMAN WAS MORE SKILLS ,MORE experience than other kryptonians,but NOT MORE STRONGER OR MORE FASTER

i say this in a lot times

Sure,superman CAN BEAT OTHER kryptonians,but there no way can prove superman was far far far far far far far stronger /faster than them

No Caption Provided

An example,ZOD CAN FIGHT WITH SUPERMAN,if SUPERMAN WAS MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN OTHER kryptonians,,he can't toe to toe with superman

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Warcry80

I know right!! Use the current Supergirl like the OP states, not SA!! It ticks me off everytime people do that!

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#232  Edited By Raw_Material

Supergirl.

goblin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By goblin123

new edit to the OP to clear up some confusion...

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By xeon1cs

People using Superman's feats to determine that Supergirl would win a fight.

Oh lawd. Guess we should just give Barry all of Wally's feats.

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Omniscience

Unless this is SA Supergirl, Goku should take this quite handily.

Omniscience.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#236  Edited By FourthDeity

People are saying he won't get a chance to trans like he's NEVER used it in battle before. This'll just be another fight for Goku he takes this.

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#237  Edited By iamthewolf88

@a88378438: That's the reason I Superman is the greatest Kryptonian. He has never been completely beaten by another Kryptonian, he always pulls out the win, mainly due to his experience. Supergirl doesn't have the same experience... though her training would make her extremely difficult for Goku to win... i think he could pull off the win after a rigorous battle.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#238  Edited By comicace3

Um yeah goku.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#239  Edited By comicace3

@xeon1cs said:

People using Superman's feats to determine that Supergirl would win a fight.

Oh lawd. Guess we should just give Barry all of Wally's feats.

Hahah lol

goblin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By goblin123

edit to OP to clear up confusion...

Bump

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Warcry80

I'm going with Goku here!! A Bloodlusted Goku could make it a quick fight at that!!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Goku.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokugx: dbz characters vs other characters are not allowed. read the stickied thread will ya ? no point in dredging up dead threads when there's a ban on said dead threads