• 61 results
#51 Posted by russellmania77 (15667 posts) - - Show Bio

Super gal

#52 Posted by Pokeysteve (8414 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: Of course in theory Donna would win seeing as how the titans gave her powers to her, and the Olympians gave wonder woman her powers. The titans were so strong the Olympians couldn't beat them alone, they needed help from Gaea's other children. With that being said it stands to reason that Donna whose powers cam from the titans and became one should be far more powerful than Wonder Woman who is stronger than supergirl. Of course like I said earlier Donna has not shown feats to support this, but given the information we already have her victory is still supported.

I disagree. The Titans together were defeated by the Olympians together. The only flaw in that though is Wonder Woman doesn't have any abilities from Ares, Apollo, Hephaestus, Poseidon, Hades, Dionysus or especially Zeus. The Titans did create Devastation though who did show to be Wonder Woman's equal in most stats.

#53 Edited by TheWhiteLantern (155 posts) - - Show Bio

This is almost an iteration of superman vs Wonder Woman, Donna may well be a better trained fighter but she is outclassed power wise. Also you could argue that this would be a drag-out battle in which case Donna would tire, and supergirl would be continuously be charged by the sun. Supergirl.

#54 Edited by TheWhiteLantern (155 posts) - - Show Bio

This is almost another iteration of superman vs Wonder Woman. Donna may well be the better fighter but she is just outclassed power wise. You could argue that this would be a drag out battle in which case Donna would tire and supergirl would continuously be charged by the sun's rays. Supergirl.

#55 Posted by dondave (38483 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Edited by Amogah (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl wins 8 out of 10 times but Donna has some chances as mentioned Supergirls durability is a little sketchy some times and she can be very undisciplined.

#57 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

This is almost an iteration of superman vs Wonder Woman, Donna may well be a better trained fighter but she is outclassed power wise. Also you could argue that this would be a drag-out battle in which case Donna would tire, and supergirl would be continuously be charged by the sun. Supergirl.

this isn't an interation of superman vs wonder woman because donna troy is nowhere near wonder woman's level,donna hasn''t feats to put her on wonder woman's level,while wonder woman has the feats to prove she is powerful enough to fight superman,and she defeated powergirl and supergirl more than once,she is at least as strong and fast as them,donna has no feats to prove she is in the same league that these characters.

#58 Edited by justice teen (472 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: The Myth said that the Olympians received help from cyclopes, some titans, and the hundred-handers to beat the titans. The cyclopes gave Zeus his thunder bolt, Hades his helmet, and Poseidon his trident to help them win. Also children sent directly from Gaea and Uranus seem to be stronger than the Olympians. Typhoon beat Zeus in round one, scarred the crap out of the others, and only lost due to mountain being dropped on him, and the giants would have killed the Olympians had Hercules not step in. With that being said Donna whose powers come from the Titans should be stronger than Wonder Woman whose Powers come from the Olympians and is stronger than Supergirl. Another fun fact is that Donna's origins and powers are magic base which should give her an advantage over Kara, and if she can get her away from the sun for a little while she'll win.

Of course I stand by my first comment Donna has never shown feats to support this, due to the reason I provided in my first comment. If DC would break away from the Superman family Batman family circle, maybe just maybe they would focus on Wonder Woman family and other characters to finally us: feats to make our debates more accurate and fun, and a variety of superhero TV shows,comics, and movies.

#59 Edited by Pokeysteve (8414 posts) - - Show Bio

@justice_teen:

I don't remember if the specifics of their win is ever mentioned in the comics. People would be pissed if Donna was more powerful than Diana hahaha.

Since Donna's stats are so much lower I don't think her being magic is going to make much of a difference.

#60 Posted by TheWhiteLantern (155 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior:

Exactly what I'm saying... Its like a depowered version of a fight between Supes and WW since they're both similar to but less powerful than those two.

#61 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior:

Exactly what I'm saying... Its like a depowered version of a fight between Supes and WW since they're both similar to but less powerful than those two.

not excactly,donna is much weaker than WW,WW can put a very good fight against SUPES,donna couldn't,supergirl should without too much problem.