because.....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I wanna go with Donna because I know she is the more skilled fighter but I don't know the difference in thier strength and durability.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By weather witch

because she kicks a$$ and all ive ever heard of donna troy is she a less powerful version of wonder woman

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Nighthunter

weather witch says:

"because she kicks a$$ and all ive ever heard of donna troy is she a less powerful version of wonder woman"

supergirl is a less powerfull version of Superman.....

I'm not declaring a winner, just saying

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Static Shock

I don't think Donny Troy would stand a chance against Supergirl. Donna may have all of the superhuman abilities of Wonder Woman (the strength, speed, flight, endurance, durability, etc.), I don't think they are at the same level. I think Donna is weaker than Wonder Woman. Therefore, being weaker that Supergirl, a Kryptonian. Supergirl has all of the abilities of Superman. And, is still learning how to hold back her strength a bit because of how powerful she is. And, she's already faster than Superman, claiming that she 'outflew' him when she was talking to Power Boy at the time.

In a nutshell, Supergirl outclasses her.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By danhimself

supergirl is really bada$$ but donna's got the experience and is also really bada$$ so i give this to donna

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By weather witch

Nighthunter says:

"weather witch says:
"because she kicks a$$ and all ive ever heard of donna troy is she a less powerful version of wonder woman"
supergirl is a less powerfull version of Superman..... I'm not declaring a winner, just saying"

but superman is stronger then wonder woman so supergirl is probley more powerful then donna troy....jus sayin

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock

Vance Astro says:

"I wanna go with Donna because I know she is the more skilled fighterbut I don't know the difference in thier strength and durability."

Donna is a lot weaker than Supergirl. She's not even as strong as Wonder Woman.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Static Shock says:

"I don't think Donny Troy would stand a chance against Supergirl. Donna may have all of the superhuman abilities of Wonder Woman (the strength, speed, flight, endurance, durability, etc.), I don't think they are at the same level. I think Donna is weaker than Wonder Woman. Therefore, being weaker that Supergirl, a Kryptonian. Supergirl has all of the abilities of Superman. And, is still learning how to hold back her strength a bit because of how powerful she is. And, she's already faster than Superman, claiming that she 'outflew' him when she was talking to Power Boy at the time. In a nutshell, Supergirl outclasses her."

Supergirl is faster than Supes?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock

weather witch says:

"but superman is stronger then wonder woman so supergirl is probley more powerful then donna troy....jus sayin"

According to Blue Beetle's analysis (During OMAC, I think), Superman and Wonder Woman are in the strength class A. I guess that implies that they are on the same level of strength.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Static Shock

Vance Astro says:

"Supergirl is faster than Supes? "

She said it herself, that she outflew him. Take it as a yes.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock

Nighthunter says:

"Static Shock says:
"And, she's already faster than Superman, claiming that she 'outflew' him when she was talking to Power Boy at the time"

" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1807/56883-superman_400.jpg"

Hmmm..... Aight, but she still outclasses Donna.
Post Edited:2008-04-02 20:43:32

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Nighthunter says:

"Static Shock says:
"And, she's already faster than Superman, claiming that she 'outflew' him when she was talking to Power Boy at the time"
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1807/56883-superman_400.jpg"

Damn.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nighthunter

Static Shock says:

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Nighthunter

Static Shock says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Supergirl is faster than Supes? "

She said it herself, that she outflew him. Take it as a yes."

look above lol

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Apparition

superman's above supergirl in everything, but supergirl's above donna in everything except experience and maybe technique but that's not gonna be enough to help donna

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock

Nighthunter says:

"Besides Supergirl was almost beaten by Batgirl...."

Because she had red sun energy swords, making it easier for her. Without them, Supergirl would have easily splattered (literally) her against the wall.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zee crusher

Supergirl is stronger then superman. This is stated when supergirl asked why she was stronger then superman. He stated that he was always holding back. Supergirl is only stronger then superman when he holds back. Although she can't take hits very well. Doomsday punched her once she was out cold he had to hit superman a few good times.

Either way Donna is superman if she were at the age of 5 supergirl takes this. Its always been shown donna can take down beings like kalibak.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nighthunter

weather witch says:

"Nighthunter says:
"weather witch says:
supergirl is a less powerfull version of Superman..... I'm not declaring a winner, just saying"

but superman is stronger then wonder woman so supergirl is probley more powerful then donna troy....jus sayin"

really don't know who is stronger, or more powerfull

Superman has beaten Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman has beaten Superman

I don't think that compairing them with their mentors will lead us anywhere.....

Besides Supergirl was almost beaten by Batgirl....

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Apparition

zee crusher says:

"Supergirl is stronger then superman. This is stated when supergirl asked why she was stronger then superman. He stated that he was always holding back. Supergirl is only stronger then superman when he holds back. Although she can't take hits very well. Doomsday punched her once she was out cold he had to hit superman a few good times. Either way Donna is superman if she were at the age of 5 supergirl takes this. Its always been shown donna can take down beings like kalibak."

youre saying superman's stronger than supergirl because she only looks stronger than him because he always holds back so much right? you confused me a little with the beginning of your post :)

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock

Apparition says:

"youre saying superman's stronger than supergirl because she only looksstronger than him because he always holds back so much right? youconfused me a little with the beginning of your post :)"

You must have forgotten who he was. LOL.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock

Are you saying that Donna wins?

zee crusher says:

"Itsalways been shown donna can take down beings like kalibak."

Dude, who hasn't beaten Kalibak!? Even if Donna defeated him (who has been beaten by Superman countless times, was beaten by Firestorm and a couple of others), what doesn that prove? Are you saying that Supergirl couldn't beat Kalibak either?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zee crusher

Static Shock says:

"Are you saying that Donna wins?zee crusher says:
"Itsalways been shown donna can take down beings like kalibak."

Dude, who hasn't beaten Kalibak!? Even if Donna defeated him (who has been beaten by Superman countless times, was beaten by Firestorm and a couple of others), what doesn that prove? Are you saying that Supergirl couldn't beat Kalibak either?"

No I just wanted to bring that up for no reason. It doesn't have anything to do with the right really it was just a random post. Supergirl would crush kalibak. Kalibak is like ulik basically.

Apparition says:

"zee crusher says:
"Supergirl is stronger then superman. This is stated when supergirl asked why she was stronger then superman. He stated that he was always holding back. Supergirl is only stronger then superman when he holds back. Although she can't take hits very well. Doomsday punched her once she was out cold he had to hit superman a few good times. Either way Donna is superman if she were at the age of 5 supergirl takes this. Its always been shown donna can take down beings like kalibak."

youre saying superman's stronger than supergirl because she only looks stronger than him because he always holds back so much right? you confused me a little with the beginning of your post :)"

No in one comic she asked superman why she is stronger. Thats the same first comic where he told everybody that read his comic hes always holding back that if he isn't he's stronger then she is. I was saying this cause people forgot this and were saying the wrong idea.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Nighthunter

Ok before someone says it; I also think that Supergirl wins. Was looking for an answer that didn't involve comparing them with their mentors.

First things first:

Supergirl is not stronger than Superman, neither faster. She just can't control her strength because while Superman started to become more powerfull with the ages he started to be more careful, it has been established time after time that Superman never fights at full strength, neither fly as fast as he can because he could kill someone if he did.

In terms of Strength and Speed I would put Supergirl above

In terms of experience and fighting ability this is Donna's field

I'm not giving Supergirl the victory because of her strength or speed, I'm giving it to her because of the crystal shard she has.....

If Donna had a magic lasso she could win this tough, wondergirl (cassie) was able to hold Supergirl with one so I don't see why Donna couldn't if she had one
Post Edited:2008-04-02 21:05:07

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn

Supergirl would win here. Donny Troy maybe the better overall fighter but Kara's Super Strength, Speed and Durability exceeds what Donna has. Gotta go with Supergirl for the win.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Nighthunter

Static Shock says:

"Nighthunter says:
"If Donna had a magic lasso she could win this tough, wondergirl (cassie) was able to hold Supergirl with one so I don't see why Donna couldn't if she had one"

Yeah, well what if Supergirl blitzes her and takes the lasso from Donna? Then what?"

I said could and hold lol

meant that the lasso could level the fight, not that it would mean the win of Donna

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By zee crusher

Static Shock says:

"Apparition says:
"youre saying superman's stronger than supergirl because she only looksstronger than him because he always holds back so much right? youconfused me a little with the beginning of your post :)"

You must have forgotten who he was. LOL. "

Whats the suppose to mean??

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Static Shock

zee crusher says:

"Whats the suppose to mean??"

Exactly what it says. I mean no disrespect, but sometimes you confuse the hell outta me. Real talk.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Static Shock

Nighthunter says:

"If Donna had a magic lasso she could win this tough, wondergirl (cassie) was able to hold Supergirl with one so I don't see why Donna couldn't if she had one"

Yeah, well what if Supergirl blitzes her and takes the lasso from Donna? Then what?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By zee crusher

Static Shock says:

"zee crusher says:
"Whats the suppose to mean??"

Exactly what it says. I mean no disrespect, but sometimes you confuse the hell outta me. Real talk."

I see.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Static Shock

Nighthunter says:

"I said *could* and *hold* lolmeant that the lasso could level the fight, not that it would mean the win of Donna"

Aight. LOL.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#34  Edited By Methos

Nighthunter says:

"Supergirl is not stronger than Superman, neither faster. She just can't control her strength because while Superman started to become more powerfull with the ages he started to be more careful, it has been established time after time that Superman never fights at full strength, neither fly as fast as he can because he could kill someone if he did."

I agree with everything there...

Nighthunter says:

"In terms of Strength and Speed I would put Supergirl above"

I agree completely... Supergirl is a hell of a lot stronger and faster than Donna Troy, she's also 'tougher', where as Donna's skin isn't invulnerable, Supergirl's is...

Nighthunter says:

"In terms of experience and fighting ability this is Donna's field"

True... experience is the only thing that Donna has going for her, but that isn't going to help her if Supergirl decides to go for the kill

Super Speed + Super strength + Amazon Training in how to fight / kill = dead Donna

Nighthunter says:

this is true... Wonder Girl was able to hold Supergirl with it for about two seconds before Supergirl took the lasso off her and garroted her with it...

but that's irrelevant since Donna Troy doesn't have a lasso lol

sorry, this is so badly Supergirl's fight, it's almost a curb stomp...

against Linda Danvers Supergirl, Donna might have at least had a chance... against current Supergirl, Matrix, Earth Angel or Original Kara, this is just a horrible mismatch.

M

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hadrelius

IS Wonder Woman stronger than Supergirl? If so, How much more is she? And how much less is Donna Troy than Wonder Woman, since she is a weaker version.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#36  Edited By Methos

unsure...

we haven't seen anything to say yes or no...

Supergirl is still an unknown quantity, as Kryptonite doesn't affect her... we still don't know what she is / isn't capable of...

M

Hyperion322

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 87

#37  Edited By Hyperion322

Supergirl may very well be more powerful than Donna, but the Amazon has been trained by both the Amazons and Titans of Myth, plus her years of experience give her a serious edge over the Girl of Steel.

Donna Troy wins!

~ Hype

No Caption Provided
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn
I still think Supergirl wins in a great battle
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#39  Edited By Mercy_

Kara takes it.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By charlieboy

the girl of steel ftw.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Silver2467
@The Dark Huntress said:
" Kara takes it. "
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock

Supergirl.

deathlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By deathlife

Supergirl one-shotted Donna very,very recently in JLA.

Based on that panel, i think she might actually stomp Donna.

LuckKid27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LuckKid27

Well Donna Troy has deflected Heat Vision before so i dont think Heat Vision will held Supergirl win this fight at all :(

max4523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By max4523

when did supergirl ever 1 shot donna

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#46  Edited By Pokeysteve

Donna has nothing to put her on Supergirl's level. She's one of those characters that gets talked up without really having done anything.

Edit: The proof of that is how there is more talk about Wonder Woman's abilities than Donna's.

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Pokeysteve is right Donna character has never been fully develop. Writers always make her the support character never strong enough to handle the situation own her, but strong enough to have an impact. To get a true analysis of her strength you have to put her in a situation where she is on her own. Till then Supergirl has the feats to justify her victory.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#49  Edited By Pokeysteve

@pokeysteve: Pokeysteve is right Donna character has never been fully develop. Writers always make her the support character never strong enough to handle the situation own her, but strong enough to have an impact. To get a true analysis of her strength you have to put her in a situation where she is on her own. Till then Supergirl has the feats to justify her victory.

Agreed and well said.

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Of course in theory Donna would win seeing as how the titans gave her powers to her, and the Olympians gave wonder woman her powers. The titans were so strong the Olympians couldn't beat them alone, they needed help from Gaea's other children. With that being said it stands to reason that Donna whose powers cam from the titans and became one should be far more powerful than Wonder Woman who is stronger than supergirl. Of course like I said earlier Donna has not shown feats to support this, but given the information we already have her victory is still supported.