Supergirl vs Binary

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bumnut

Can the young lass known Kara, aka Supergirl, take on and defeat the likes of Carol Danvers in her Binary form? Battle is set in Genosa.

vs

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Push

Binary, I believe her powerset would be too much even for Supergirl!

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By czarny_samael666

Binary.

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LordCosmicKing

binary

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By the creator

Supergirl easily.

Binary's strength is Class 100 according to the Marvel system, meaning that she can lift over 100 tonnes.
However no feat of strength she has shown comes anywhere near the level of a fully powered Kryptonian.
Supergirl is capable of engaging Superman in physical combat, so her strength must be a good percentage of his (my estimate would be around 60% of his).
He can move move up to a good portion of the weight of the Earth (say 50%) and so Supergirl appears vastly more powerful strength wise than Binary.

Binary, tapping the energies of a white hole, could radiate heat, light, and the rest of the electromagnetic spectrum as well as gravity.
When emitting one of the greatest amount of energy she could, she managed to recharge the Starjammers space cruisers engine core.
Binary is very durable, having withstood puches from beings of similar strength to herself without serious injury and she has withstood energy beams from hostile starcruisers without damage.
By directing the stellar energy she can project, she can fly at near to light speeds.
Her link with the white hile also provides her with certain heightened perceptions to energies.
She does however have a weakness. There is a limit to how long she is able to remain in her Binary state. After a massive expenditure of stellar energies, she reverts to her human form, and must rest for an a time before becoming Binary again. This appears to be related to her over straining the access to the white hole energy source she has.

Although Binary can fly very fast, she has nowhere near the level of superhuman reaction speed that Supergirl has.
Supergirl has surprised the Flash with her super speed so I don't think that Binary has an answer to this.
Supergirl, like Superman can, should be able to fly faster than light speed (he has shown to be able to fly at least around 18x faster than light speed).
Supergirl has withstood physical attacks from Superman and other Kryptoninans without serious injury. So I am not sure that Binary's physical blows to her will do much.
Supergirl has also withstood the force, heat and radiation of nuclear explosions before so I think she can withstand the energies that Binary projects.

The only answer than Binary has to answer Supergirl is to use red sun radiation on her but there are a couple of points to remember.
Firstly, although she has some level of energy detection, I don't think her senses would tell her to fire red sun radiation at Supergirl. Knowing that Supergirl is powered by solar radiation does not automatically mean she is susceptible to a particular wavelength of radiation. Her senses were never shown to be that accute.
Secondly, she still nees to counter Supergirl's speed and I dont see that happening.

To fight Supergirl, Binary would need to be operating at her maximum output and so she has limited time at this power output to attack Supergirl as she will overstrain and revert to her human form.

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bumnut
the creator said:
Supergirl easily.Binary's strength is Class 100 according to the Marvel system, meaning that she can lift over 100 tonnes.However no ... [more]

Sweet, but I wouldn't really classify SG as a totally fully powered Kryptonian. And she lacks a fair bit of experience, she is stil very young, what, 16? last time I checked, she hasn't been around that long in comics term. Binary has more than enough time to put Kara down before she even thinks of giving her any trouble.  She's not as powerfull, and certainly not as experienced as you thing she is in her own comics, But that's just my opinion, cause ya gotta go with there character also.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LordCosmicKing

ppl hardly ever do when it comes to comic battles in forums

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the creator
bumnut said:
the creator said: Supergirl easily.Binary's strength is Class 100 according to the Marvel system, meaning that she can lift over ... [more]
The appearances I'm using for her power level are mostly not from her comic.
They were from Superman / Batman and the Superman comics.

Again, how does Binary react to a being that can move like the Flash ?
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Methos

I love having The Creator onboard... i just have to sit back and relax lol

M

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10  Edited By Dreadmaster
Methos said:
I love having The Creator onboard... i just have to sit back and relax lolM

Give's us room to be lazy
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the creator
Methos said:
I love having The Creator onboard... i just have to sit back and relax lolM
Hey you !
Haven't seen you around too much.
Everything good ?
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bumnut
the creator said:
bumnut said: the creator said: Supergirl easily.Binary's strength is Class 100 according to the Marvel system, meaning that she can ... [more]

Well enough, in my books ;-) Like I said, SG has the poetential, when she gets to her cousins age and experience coupled with power, I could see her dishing out some damage to Binary and taking a majority. but as it is, Caro has more than enough firepower, and heaps more experience and know's how to use it! Binary 8/10!
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the creator

How does Carol have more firepower ?
That she can project a greater range of energy types ?
Supergirl's heat vision, like that of Superman's, will be rated hotter than the core of the sun.
That's a very high output.
Supergirl does not revert back to a human form with a large energy expenditure like Binary does.
As Supergirl is massively stronger, at super speed, she could simply fly up to Binary, who to Supergirl's perceptiopn won't be moving, and cave her head in.
Again, Binary has no answer to Supergirl's speed and Binary lacks the 'firepower' to even scratch Supergirl.

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By bumnut
the creator said:
How does Carol have more firepower ?That she can project a greater range of energy types ?Supergirl's heat vision, like ... [more]

I didn't say she had MORE firepower, I said she had enough firepower, and more than enough experience in using it to get the advantage on SG! As I stated, I see Binary taking 8/10, i'll give SG a few, but it's her inexperience and not being a fully powered Kryptonian that gives Binary the edge in this battle.  We can come back when Kara reaches her cousins age, power and experience, then things will be different, I believe.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the creator

So despite the potential flaws that Binary lacks the raw power to hurt Supergirl or the speed to react to her or the durability to withstand Supergirl's physical attacks and that Kara has had extensive training in her powers from Superman and combat training from Batman, Wonder Woman and an island of Amazons, Binary still takes most of the wins .......please.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
Supergirl wins... she is simply too much for Binary physically
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sleuth

Kara wins this one.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By Static Shock

Supergirl. For the same reason Gladiator stomped her.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
Supergirl. For the same reason Gladiator stomped her.
That was Classic Binary.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By castleking
Vance Astro said:
Static Shock said: Supergirl. For the same reason Gladiator stomped her. That was Classic Binary. [more]
tell us about the current binary
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
Static Shock said: Supergirl. For the same reason Gladiator stomped her. That was Classic Binary. [more]
Supergirl still wins.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
Vance Astro said: Static Shock said: Supergirl. For the same reason Gladiator stomped her. That was Classic Binary. [more] Supergirl ... [more]
I know.
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Triumphant

Supergirl ftw

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24  Edited By shanana
bumnut said:
the creator said: Supergirl easily.Binary's strength is Class 100 according to the Marvel system, meaning that she can lift over ... [more]
Right 
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
I don't know what you mean by "Lack" of experience, even in her "short" existence Super girl has fought some of the best.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By the creator
Ziccarra_Liafador said:
bumnut said: the creator said: Supergirl easily.Binary's strength is Class 100 according to the Marvel system, meaning that she can ... [more]
Thank you for the scans Sha.
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#26  Edited By shanana
the creator said:
Ziccarra_Liafador said: bumnut said: the creator said: Supergirl easily.Binary's strength is Class 100 according to the Marvel system, meaning that ... [more]
No problem ^_^
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
Ziccarra_Liafador said:
the creator said: Ziccarra_Liafador said: bumnut said: the creator said: Supergirl easily.Binary's strength is Class 100 according to the Marvel ... [more]
Whoa... Sha came with the Supergirl Scans

ha ha ha... awesome
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kentaxx

So Binary having experience is suppose to make up for the gap between her's and Kara's physical stats?
Ha!

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By bumnut
the creator said:
So despite the potential flaws that Binary lacks the raw power to hurt Supergirl or the speed to react to ... [more]

Well, at least ya got manners, I like that. Sorry my opinion doesn't sit well with ya, but ya get that at times ;-)  And great shots, Sha, seen/read all of them in there entirety.  Kal would never lift a finger against his munch younger cousin, so not sure what that fight has to bring, but thanx nevertheless.
pander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pander1

@bumnut: SG is not only a fully powered Kryptonian - she's supposedly stronger than, and DEFINITELY faster than, Superman. Plus while she's 16, she's been trained by Wonder Woman, Artemis, and Batman. Plus she's been trained in the Kryptonian martial art of Klukor since she was 5. She was intended to be Superman's protector. She's beaten the entire Justice League. Darkseid wanted her as the leader of his furies because she's that powerful.

There's absolutely nothing that Binary can do that Supergirl can't outdo. Kryptonians can hold a black hole contained in their hands. They can move PLANETS. Supergirl has survived a supernova... to the face. Without a scratch. She's destroyed a moon orbiting Korugar that's larger than the Earth. She's flown through stars. I'm not talking Silver age even. I'm talking modern age. Binary is a class 100, meaning she can lift 100 tons. Supergirl can lift 1 MILLION tons. And that's before dealing with stuff like sun-dipping. If you want to actually get more accurate, Kryptonians can actually lift 6.6 sextillion tons (Death Battle - Superman vs Goku has a pretty good example of this).

And this isnt even taking into account speed. Supergirl is ungodly fast. She's quite a bit faster than Superman - she's been able to outfly him in a race, and Kryptonian speed is not only limited to pure speed, but reaction time as well in a fight. Only certain speedsters like Barry Allen and Wally West are faster (and Supergirl still beat Barry anyway). Binary, even if she's fast in a race, is not at Supergirl's level of speed. And even, let us argue, that she is as fast as Supergirl in racing speed, it doesn't translate to reaction speed.

So... yeah, Binary would be stomped. Badly.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@King Saturn said:

Supergirl wins... she is simply too much for Binary physically
Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By New_World_Order

Binary is a planet buster.

pander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl would definitely win. And she's not '60 percent' of Superman. She's 100 percent. In some instances, more than 100 percent, especially if you consider stuff like speed. Even Flash has said that she's faster. And Batman has theorized she's stronger. And Wonder Woman and Artemis have trained her to fight (as has Batman). So.... yeah.

Supergirl would beat Binary. Kryptonians lift -way- more than 100 tons. Supergirl herself has already done stuff like lifting a super oil tanker (450,000 tons), the Neutronium Fortress of Solitude Key (500,000 tons), flown THROUGH a sun, destroyed a moon that is larger than the Earth without even trying, and lifted an entire island.

She's also fought, and beat, gods. So... yeah

Supergirl. For the win. In a stomp.

momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Bump.

Supergirl has shrugged off planet-busting explosions. She didn't even have a scratch on her after Luthor blew up New Krypton while she was inside. Read right to left.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Superigirl can take Carol.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By Stronger

Supergirl.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By New_World_Order

Bump.

@thundergodswrath said:

Supergirl has shrugged off planet-busting explosions. She didn't even have a scratch on her after Luthor blew up New Krypton while she was inside. Read right to left.

Whaaa, how did she come out unscathed like that?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: this nothing,supergirl can survive supernova,all of the legion belive she can

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@citizenbane said:

Bump.

@thundergodswrath said:

Whaaa, how did she come out unscathed like that?

Good genes and healthy living.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers