TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheBatman586
No Caption Provided
For this gauntlet, Supergirl will be going up against ten different Marvel characters. There is no prep or BFR allowed in any round. Morals are off for Supergirl, but morals apply for her opponents. Supergirl has full knowledge of her enemies' strengths/weaknesses, but her opponents have no knowledge of hers. After each round, any damage Supergirl takes is completely healed. All of the fights take place in the skies above Metropolis.

Round 1:
 Spider-Man w/Kryptonite webbing
 Spider-Man w/Kryptonite webbing

Round 2:
 Emma Frost
 Emma Frost

Round 3:
 Doctor Doom
 Doctor Doom

Round 4:
 Jean Grey(no Phoenix)
 Jean Grey(no Phoenix)

Round 5:
 Magneto
 Magneto

Round 6:
 Super-Skrull
 Super-Skrull

Round 7:
 Gladiator (Confidence is high, but can go down during the fight)
 Gladiator (Confidence is high, but can go down during the fight)

Round 8:
 Blue Marvel
 Blue Marvel

Round 9:
Thor
Thor

Round 10:
 Silver Surfer
 Silver Surfer

For the fight against Surfer, Supergirl has been sundipped for a full week.

Can Supergirl clear it?
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

She either stops at three or four. 

EDIT:  Dr. Doom has superb durability, tech, magic, and prep skills. If Dr. Doom can take on Gods, he can take on Supergirl. Also, Jean Grey without the force of the Phoenix is still a force to be reckoned with. Her and Charles alone were able to subdue the Phoenix, a power capable of destroying Creation. Supergirl can't handle that level of telepathy. Only way Supergirl can finish her is whether or not she can speed at her quick enough, which I'm not sure she can, due to Jean's powerful telekinesis and her ability to manipulate perception.

ClarkWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ClarkWayne

She either clears it or stops at Surfer.  That is a cool picture of Supergirl btw!

Taliax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Taliax

I don't know where Kara would stop before him but Surfer would win heads up.

ClarkWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ClarkWayne
@OhItsThatGuy said:

She either stops at three or four. 

EDIT:  Dr. Doom has superb durability, tech, magic, and prep skills. If Dr. Doom can take on Gods, he can take on Supergirl. Also, Jean Grey without the force of the Phoenix is still a force to be reckoned with. Her and Charles alone were able to subdue the Phoenix, a power capable of destroying Creation. Supergirl can't handle that level of telepathy. Only way Supergirl can finish her is whether or not she can speed at her quick enough, which I'm not sure she can, due to Jean's powerful telekinesis and her ability to manipulate perception.

Doom is nothing without prep.  Supergirl destroys him!!! 
Supergirl blitzes Jean before she can think!
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Straight-Fire

Stops at thor

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

@ClarkWayne

LOL. What are you talking about? Doom has tanked blasts that knock Galactus out. He's only second to Dr. Strange in magic, a guy who could beat Supergirl without even trying. Plus, Kara has really bad reaction time, when compared to her travel time. She's gotten tagged by people with no super speed. What makes you think she can just speed blitz Doom or Jean?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@OhItsThatGuy said:

@ClarkWayne

LOL. What are you talking about? Doom has tanked blasts that knock Galactus out. He's only second to Dr. Strange in magic, a guy who could beat Supergirl without even trying. Plus, Kara has really bad reaction time, when compared to her travel time. She's gotten tagged by people with no super speed. What makes you think she can just speed blitz Doom or Jean?

Alot of speedster Like Superman,Silver Surfer,Thor,Wonder Women etc. Has bean tagged by brutes before your point is invalid Current strange is a joke he is no longer at classic level he has problems with ninja's SuperGirl murders current Strange.
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OhItsThatGuy
@dccomicsrule2011

Thor and Wonder Woman get tagged by people for they enjoy the thrill of battle. Wonder Woman has better reaction time than Superman, and has said so. Silver Surfer gets tagged by people slower than him, for he has nothing to fear from such rabble. Superman just has bad reaction time. Batman has tagged Superman. Also, Current Strange is a beast. He's just been depowered. Dr. Doom is second in line to Classic Dr. Strange.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By daak1212

Dosent clear, I think she gains issue with Magneto (I think he can beat her truthfully) but has gianormous issues with Gladiator (maybe galds can win I'm saying5/10).  She loses to Blue Marvel and Thor and SS win.

Edit: she might not win this but that pic wins my heart <3

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@OhItsThatGuy said:
@dccomicsrule2011

Thor and Wonder Woman get tagged by people for they enjoy the thrill of battle. Wonder Woman has better reaction time than Superman, and has said so. Silver Surfer gets tagged by people slower than him, for he has nothing to fear from such rabble. Superman just has bad reaction time. Batman has tagged Superman. Also, Current Strange is a beast. He's just been depowered. Dr. Doom is second in line to Classic Dr. Strange.

SuperGirl gets tagged because of the thrill also your points are invalid Superman has nanosecond reaction I have the scans to prove it SuperGirl has at least microsecond reaction current strange is no beast he has problems with ninjas Hulk has tagged SS BP has arm barred him.
Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#13  Edited By Dracade102
@dboyrules2011 said:
Stops at thor
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By daak1212
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@OhItsThatGuy said:

@dccomicsrule2011

SuperGirl gets tagged because of the thrill also your points are invalid Superman has nanosecond reaction I have the scans to prove it SuperGirl has at least microsecond reaction current strange is no beast he has problems with ninjas Hulk has tagged SS BP has arm barred him.
Lets not low ball characters here.  Surfer getting arm barred should have resulted in a writer losing his job and having his family tortured for such incompetence
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@daak1212 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@OhItsThatGuy said:

@dccomicsrule2011

Lets not low ball characters here.  Surfer getting arm barred should have resulted in a writer losing his job and having his family tortured for such incompetence
I am not low balling I am just saying Characters gets tagged by brutes they should not get tagged by like Supes getting tagged by Mongul I have
 a scan where Supes uses speed and pawns Mongul it is called pis read the Rules on ComicVine on the battle forums we do not use PIS that is all i am saying.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By daak1212
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@daak1212 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@OhItsThatGuy said:

@dccomicsrule2011

I am not low balling I am just saying Characters gets tagged by brutes they should not get tagged by like Supes getting tagged by Mongul I have  a scan where Supes uses speed and pawns Mongul it is called pis read the Rules on ComicVine on the battle forums we do not use PIS that is all i am saying.
The Black Panther thing was what I meant, with these rules than Surfer should man handle here quite easily...though I would love to see her with her clothes burnt off hmmmm.....
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OhItsThatGuy
@dccomicsrule2011

The Surfer has taken on two Galactus-level beings and won. He is way beyond the Hulk, and in every way. What you saw was the result of very bad writing.  Also, no. Supergirl does not have a warrior's spirit. She does not have an innate thrill for violence and carnage. I have never seen Supergirl say once that she holds back in order to preserve fights. Also, that's great that you have that scan. Still doesn't mean anything. Superman has consistently been tagged by people of street-level. Even when controlled, Superman has been tagged by folks of that level. It's not PIS when it happens consistently. Besides, Superman>>>Supergirl.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By daak1212
@OhItsThatGuy said:
@dccomicsrule2011

The Surfer has taken on two Galactus-level beings and won. He is way beyond the Hulk, and in every way. What you saw was the result of very bad writing.  Also, no. Supergirl does not have a warrior's spirit. She does not have an innate thrill for violence and carnage. I have never seen Supergirl say once that she holds back in order to preserve fights. Also, that's great that you have that scan. Still doesn't mean anything. Superman has consistently been tagged by people of street-level. Even when controlled, Superman has been tagged by folks of that level. It's not PIS when it happens consistently.

To be fair, Silver Surfer only did that with the help of channeling the energy of The Crunch, it's not like he produced it all on his own.
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

Silver Surfer has the power of energy manipulation. Without that power, he wouldn't have been able to utilize The Crunch.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@OhItsThatGuy said:
@dccomicsrule2011

The Surfer has taken on two Galactus-level beings and won. He is way beyond the Hulk, and in every way. What you saw was the result of very bad writing.  Also, no. Supergirl does not have a warrior's spirit. She does not have an innate thrill for violence and carnage. I have never seen Supergirl say once that she holds back in order to preserve fights. Also, that's great that you have that scan. Still doesn't mean anything. Superman has consistently been tagged by people of street-level. Even when controlled, Superman has been tagged by folks of that level. It's not PIS when it happens consistently. Besides, Superman>>>Supergirl.

SS consistenly is tagged by slow brutes too Superman does not use speed due to PIS why are you ignoring it? he has beat brutes many times if he wants Supes would kill Brutes like the Thing,Colosus, Hulk and Mongul at the same time Supergirl has microsecond reaction you are ignoring every body in comics gets tagged because of PIS.  Also Supes>Supergirl.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Brutes with good writing would get owned by Supes.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at 7 or 8 
EDIT: I change my vote. Stops at Doom.
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OhItsThatGuy
@dccomicsrule2011

A few good showings versus many, MANY showings of him getting tagged by the likes of Batman. Still doesn't mean much. This isn't Superman runs the Gauntlet. This is Supergirl runs the Gauntlet, and Supergirl can't compete with Superman in any way. I doubt Supergirl's reaction time is faster than the thought processes of an Omega level mutant psychic, nor do I think she can take out Dr. Doom. A man who's durability is at least on par with that of Galactus,  who's magic rivaled that of Classic Dr. Strange, and who's intellect vastly surpasses that of Supergirl's.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@OhItsThatGuy said:
@dccomicsrule2011

A few good showings versus many, MANY showings of him getting tagged by the likes of Batman. Still doesn't mean much. This isn't Superman runs the Gauntlet. This is Supergirl runs the Gauntlet, and Supergirl can't compete with Superman in any way. I doubt Supergirl's reaction time is faster than the thought processes of an Omega level mutant psychic, nor do I think she can take out Dr. Doom. A man who's durability is at least on par with that of Galactus,  who's magic rivaled that of Classic Dr. Strange, and who's intellect vastly surpasses that of Supergirl's.

The point is it is PIS why are you ignoring it? Supergirl has microsecond reaction and as i said SS has bean taged many times by brutes to
Doom durability is no where near Big G what is wrong with you? his magic does not rival classic Strange Super girl beats Doom with no prep you are just ignoring the scans that prove Supes has nanosecond reaction and he stomps brutes this is over good day sir.
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AMS
@OhItsThatGuy said:
@dccomicsrule2011

Supergirl can't compete with Superman in any way.

She clowned him in his own book..... 

Kryptonian weakness against magic seals the deal here though.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@AMS said:

@OhItsThatGuy said:

@dccomicsrule2011

She clowned him in his own book.....  Kryptonian weakness against magic seals the deal here though.
 Can Doom do it before he is dropped with one hundred hits in one minutes?
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By difficlus
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@AMS said:

@OhItsThatGuy said:

@dccomicsrule2011

She clowned him in his own book.....  Kryptonian weakness against magic seals the deal here though.
i believe he walks around with quite strong shields. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Thor's hammmer

loses at emma when she gets mind raped.
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AMS
@dccomicsrule2011: 

@difficlus
said: 
No Caption Provided
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@AMS said:
@dccomicsrule2011: 

@difficlus
said: 
No Caption Provided
That is a force field projecter one he will not have time to use because SuperGirl we be hitting him hundreds of times in one second.

@difficlus said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@AMS said:

@OhItsThatGuy said:

@dccomicsrule2011

How strong? the scans shows projecter not auto shields.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Thor's hammmer said:
Emma would be dropped in a second before she can think mind rape  she will be blitzed and one shoted.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#31  Edited By AssertingValor

stops at gladiator.............
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By nefarious

She stops at Surfer.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33  Edited By Killemall
@TheBatman586: with such a small skirt and nice boobs, i am almost tempted to say supergirl clear it but i dont really think 

Round 1: she is gonna have a massive massive problem since you have given spider man kryptonide webbing.  she wont even be able to come any close to him.. i mean if luthor can bully around superman with just a hunk of kryptonite, put in someone with fighting skills of spiderman and super girl will have a massive problem on her hand.  

IF someone she passes round 1, which i see unlikely unless she attacks spiderman by surprise (which wont be possible unless the kryptonide webbing is in a led box, which is unlikely) Round 2 would be a peice of cake, round 3 would be tough but she takes it as doom doesnt have prep and supergirl is too fast for him, round 4 , round 5 , round 6 wont even bother her a bit.  

Starting from round 7 it could go either way, any of these character can beat supergirl but then supergirl can beat any of these characters as well.  

I dont personally see supergirl getting past Thor. 
So stops either at Round 1 or Round 9. 
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By OhItsThatGuy
@dccomicsrule2011

You're right. Dr. Doom's durability is not on the same level of Galactus'. It's better. Here's Doom taking a point blank blast from IG Thanos and a blast from the The Beyonder. He gets up and continues doing his thing after both. Doom’s durability is legendary. I doubt Supergirl can do much against him. The same does not go the same way for Doom. She does not get past a Doom that is out for blood.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Thor's hammmer said:
Emma would be dropped in a second before she can think mind rape  she will be blitzed and one shoted.

alright she gets stomped at doom.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#36  Edited By Killemall
@OhItsThatGuy: Sorry man what are you trying to prove. Doom's durability cant be anywhere near galactus, come on man that's just ridiculous. Big G is a space god and Doom is just a man.  

And the beyonder's scan, beyonder repelled Galactus not Doom, that is why Galactus fell down that way, whereas doom wasn't affected because he didnt attack doom. Come on man, that's Secret Wars Part 1. =) 

And well that thanos IG blast only proves Doom has formidable durability which i have frankly never argued. the only thing i am arguing is Doom's durability being better than galactus.  
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By OhItsThatGuy
@Killemall

Dr. Doom has taken down Odin, Galactus, SS, and many others of that caliber. Beings with the ability to rip apart Creation itself. Is that something that "just a man" does? Also, no. Beyonder hit both of them. The Thanos scan correlates to this. Nothing in the scan shows that Beyonder was just aiming for Galactus. IG Thanos took down Eternity, a being much more powerful than Galactus, yet here's Doom...Tanking an attack from IG Thanos and at point blank range. Supergirl's ability to punch fast and hard does not compare.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By daak1212
@OhItsThatGuy said:
@Killemall

Dr. Doom has taken down Odin, Galactus, SS, and many others of that caliber. Beings with the ability to rip apart Creation itself. Is that something that "just a man" does? Also, no. Beyonder hit both of them. The Thanos scan correlates to this. Nothing in the scan shows that Beyonder was just aiming for Galactus. IG Thanos took down Eternity, a being much more powerful than Galactus, yet here's Doom...Tanking an attack from IG Thano and at point blank range. Supergirl's ability to punch fast and hard does not compare.

Why do I know that the Doom tanking IG Thanos's attacks is being taken out of context? 
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By OhItsThatGuy
@daak1212

What do you mean? It's all right there.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By daak1212
@OhItsThatGuy said:
@daak1212:  What do you mean? It's all right there.
I mean that cant just be....It cant make any sense at all.  Well I guess it kinda can, maybe Thanos under estimated Doom so he hit him with a weak attack.  I doubt that Thanos can take down Galactus but Doom can tank the same hit.  Imagin Supermans beams, there diff levels for them
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By OhItsThatGuy
@daak1212

Thanos, with IG, took down Eternity: The Living Embodiment of Time Itself. He was much more powerful than Galactus.  Also, I doubt Thanos held back. Why would someone who destroyed half the population of the Universe and worshipped death care to hold back? There's a chance that you're right, but I just don't see it. Dr. Doom's durability has always been Godlike.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By daak1212
@OhItsThatGuy: My point exactly!  Although I really dont see Dooms armor as godlike in fact he was terrified when Sentry almost went rudeboy on his ass.  Eternity/Galactus/Cap America's shield all have fell to the IG Thanos but Doom just some how lives?  Something tells me that Thanos held back on Doom
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By demifiend
@ClarkWayne said:
She either clears it or stops at Surfer.  That is a cool picture of Supergirl btw!
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AMS
@daak1212: He was almost running on empty when Sentry clowned him. 

No Caption Provided
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AMS

Actually I remembered Sentry pwned him once with full shields as well so you where right.  

Off the top of my head, the score is Sentry; 2, Dr Doom; 1 in the times I think I can remember they've fought.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She either stops at Thor or clears it.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By difficlus
@TheBatman586: where did you get that supergirl picture?
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Wise Son
Short answer? No.
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Stops at 9, although Doom would be hard.  

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Given that this is massively stacked (complete knowledge?  Morals off?  Why are morals always off for supes characters?), it still stops at Doom, assuming competent writing.  He's fended off much worse than a punch from a flying brick, as has been amply proved in this thread.  Properly written, Doctor Doom is one of the most formidable characters in all of comics.