No BFR -
Ko only -

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

I honestly see this ending with Super girl getting her head chopped off.

Avatar image for amazingcurbstompman
AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@claymore1998:

Really? even with her red lantern ring and her kryptonian abilities? she just gets her head chopped off ? lol

Poor super girl...gets no love no matter how many power ups she gets.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DedrabbiT

Ah man this is hard. In her solo series I feel that WW is a little nerfed, even when she takes her bracelets off. But then again she owned Faora and Zod kinda. And you said WW only gets her sword and shield? So no bracelet? Then I will have to vote Supergirl here. She is more versatile and since it is bloodlust WW won't really be fighting that smart anyways.

AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dedrabbit: Oh she gets her bracelets sorry,I just am so use to that always being on her.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dedrabbit: Oh she gets her bracelets sorry,I just am so use to that always being on her.

Oops I didn't mean bracelets, I meant her Lasso. Haha. Does she have that?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Hmm, bloodlusted WW with a sword... think its going to end up planted in Kara's chest.

@claymore1998:

Poor super girl...gets no love no matter how many power ups she gets.

Sadly because people keep trying to measure her against Diana, who has the edge due to training... not to mention she has a sword that has little difficulty cutting Kryptonians.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wonder Woman slices off Kara's ring arm and kills her instantly.

AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: well her showings vs superman in the new 52 are better than wonder womans.

and no I am not pre-choosing a winner,I am just debating her power levels in contrast with what people are saying.

for example I had no idea she could "solar burst" energy out. and she did ok against both superman and flash.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Both were "holding back" im sure though

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Night4345

@amazingcurbstompman: Better? She did literally nothing to him the first time even when he wasn't fighting back and she got completely wrecked by the clone that was stealing his power. Barry was trying to grapple with her obvious Flash trying to out strength a kryptonian isn't going to work out well.

AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: sounds like you got some supergirl haterism in you.

Its not like superman fights back against wonder woman anyway lol and if he does and she survives,its PIS.

but thats SUPERMAN so thats a different argument.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingcurbstompman: While I'm not fond of Kara I'm just going by what's happened in the Comics. You asked if she's faster or stronger than Clark she isn't not by a long shot. She didn't do OK against either Superman or Flash, both were holding back and Flash doesn't even have super-strength so she had a massive advantage over him.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kingant27

In H'el on Earth, they had a short fight.

Supergirl admitted she was faster; and WW was also superior via her fighting skills/experience.

A red lantern ring would make Supergirl a much larger threat, but I think WW due to her skill can deal with and inexperienced red lantern Supergirl.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman due to fighting ability. Plus her God mode :) we still havnt seen her really use it to the fullest

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

WW

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman wins.

Not only was Wonder Woman already proven to be much faster than Supergirl in combat speed and travel speed, but she is a lot stronger too, contrary to her comment. When Diana tied up Kara, that is when she said the difference was experience, however, when Kara escaped from the lasso, Diana completely disregarded all her skills and proceeded to physically overpower Supergirl through a speed blitze tackle and KO'd her, which shows Diana is much stronger and faster.

The fight goes down with Wonder Woman freezing Supergirl, injure her with an energy bolt and snapping her neck with her hands. She doesn't need weapons here.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman but I think she will have to take the bracelets off to win.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BoringPerson

Supergirl. Novaburst + all out plasma spew.

Supergirl knows the only thing she can do to unbalance the far more skilled Wonder Woman is to novaburst. Wonder Woman can't stop a Novaburst at this point and has no speed feat comparable to Supergirl's tagging of speed mind enabled Flash to say she could blitz.

Wonder Woman also has no bracers crossing shield and can't deflect plasma spew. From that point it's either an immediate KO or Supergirl winning a slugfest with her better durability feats because the plasma spew will enrage Wonder Woman negating most of her skill advantage.

The sword only matters in cases of decapitation or severe dismemberment. Without her skill advantage neither will occur and other severe cuts can be ignored due to Red Ring autoheal triage + Kryptonian healing factor.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: The only reason that novaburst knocked Wonder Woman away like that was because WW wasnt expecting it and didnt brace for it. She knows about the novaburst now and will be ready for it. As for the speed, Supergirl HERSELF admitted TWICE that Diana was way too fast for her, so there really is no comparison there.

Read the OP, WW has a shield so she can block anything thrown at her. If it does come down to a slugfest, WW is stronger and has better durability than Supergirl as shown in their fight, plus since WW is bloodlusted she would use her roar to freeze Supergirl and decapitate her while she cant move.

AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: In my opinion..this is just the logic I choose to use.

If you do not share similar feats to a character or comparable feats then you shouldn't be able to take on that character in his or hers respective strength.

To further exemplify why I feel this applies to superman and wonder woman I will ask a question: When has wonder woman moved a planet or flown faster than infinite speed or survived a planet hitting her? or anything along those lines?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@agent41: In my opinion..this is just the logic I choose to use.

If you do not share similar feats to a character or comparable feats then you shouldn't be able to take on that character in his or hers respective strength.

To further exemplify why I feel this applies to superman and wonder woman I will ask a question: When has wonder woman moved a planet or flown faster than infinite speed or survived a planet hitting her? or anything along those lines?

But taking on a character on thats has those feats on a near to equal footing is the feat in itself that we need.

Like you don't ask if Doomsday has moved FTL (because it hasn't) or pushed planets around (because it hasn't) when comparing him to Superman, you already know it's able to more than just compete with him.

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AdamAnouer

Supergirl. She tends to be more ruthless a lot of the time whereas Dana fancies herself a more composed and experienced fighter. However that said I think she's underestimate an enraged Kara and be overwhelmed before she could do anything to stop her.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kingant27

Diana recently handled both Non and Mongul, easily; so she definetely has what it takes to beat a Kryptonian like Supergirl, who has already shown she can handle her.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hard fight I still go for Diana, she able to took out darkseid eyes.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Diana has a much more difficult fight on her hands due to Kara's increased range threat with the Red Lantern ring. But I still see Wonder Woman's skill, gear and comparable physicals allowing her to gain an opening where she can chop Kara's head off. And against Supergirl, God Mode might actually be effective when Diana decides to use it.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azz's WW gets stomped but the main WW can pull off the win. Red lanterns become stronger off of rage which would make this a difficult fight.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: In Soule's book she can't breathe outerspace but yet in Nightwing's book she flew to the watchtower at top speed. Writers are being inconsistent with her power which is starting to worry me.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think WW should win this in a close fight

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Yeah I really should read New 52 shouldn't I? So am I right in saying the only one who really has ever completely decimated Dana was New 52 Doomsday?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamanouer: First Born took her and Orion down at the same time. He kill God's so it's no big deal.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@zhurong said:

Azz's WW gets stomped but the main WW can pull off the win. Red lanterns become stronger off of rage which would make this a difficult fight.

Bump. Sorry, but as she's the goddess of war, shouldn't she be able to feed off of bloodshed and conflict like Ares could? So wouldn't Kara be powering up WW (don't know if she's utilized that ability yet as I haven't been keeping up, but I know Ares could).

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: No but based off Kara's recent feats with the ring, I would say she would probably win a slim majority.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Look, it's pretty obvious Diana would win. But anyone who knows me know that I'd still root for Kara.

...Ever notice how I usually call superheroes by their first names? I just noticed that. Weird.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Kingant27

I still think Diana could decapitate her for the win, however Kara is putting up an amazing fight IMO...

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By BoringPerson

@agent41 said:

@zhurong said:

@agent41: In Soule's book she can't breathe outerspace but yet in Nightwing's book she flew to the watchtower at top speed. Writers are being inconsistent with her power which is starting to worry me.

She said she can't be outerspace for too long,she never had the ability to breathe in space,but they can change that easily with an upgrade or the earings that used to allow her to breathe in space.

My #fantheory is that Wonder Woman would be fine in space, but that she can't maintain God Mode in space (a la Alan Scott). Meaning Superman's Doomsday life drain would kill her once God Mode wore off outside of the Earth's sphere of influence. But that's 100% fan theory.

@klaus said:

@boringperson: The only reason that novaburst knocked Wonder Woman away like that was because WW wasnt expecting it and didnt brace for it. She knows about the novaburst now and will be ready for it. As for the speed, Supergirl HERSELF admitted TWICE that Diana was way too fast for her, so there really is no comparison there.

Read the OP, WW has a shield so she can block anything thrown at her. If it does come down to a slugfest, WW is stronger and has better durability than Supergirl as shown in their fight, plus since WW is bloodlusted she would use her roar to freeze Supergirl and decapitate her while she cant move.

If Wonder Woman was that much faster she should have been able to react to the novaburst. Regardless, you've no proof that Wonder Woman wouldn't be knocked back by it.

Shield has no feats, for all we know it gets obliterated instantly in the blast.

Wonder Woman is not stronger or more durable as seen in their fight. Much to the contrary, Wonder Woman has significantlyworse feats in terms of combat speed, travel speed, reaction speed, strength, striking, range attacks, and durabilty as compared to Supergirl. Direct comparison and character statements show Wonder Woman having comparable or higher combat speed as well as a vast advantage in terms of skill. She still lacks the feats to blitz.

So, my argument stands as it is. Supergirl novabursts against the decapitation happy Wonder Woman and then all out plasma spews. Wonder Woman takes severe damage and loses in the ensuing brawl seeing as Red Lantern plasma spew clouds judgement and forces those touched by it into a sort of moronic frenzy... or worse has them struggling for control as a general debuff.

Wonder Woman's sword is still a problem, but much less so. Why? Because, as I explained earlier, nothing short of complete disembowelment will stop Supergirl with a Red Lantern Ring. No vital organ slice or heart shot will stop her from fighting as Red Lanterns don't need organs or hearts, pain only fuels their ring, and the ring adds to Supergirl's already prodigious healing factor.

Supergirl wins this in a solid 7/10 majority.

Avatar image for eternalgrandmaster
EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Ring Supergirl Sucks!! She has no construct or ring feats! None with a red ring whatsoever ever! So it makes no damn difference besides Plasma Vomitting....WW beats the hell outta here..1st off She has the combat experience and skill to do it..More than enough said there but how about WW's Blade that can cut Kryptonians and her God Mode which would really spell A quick defeat for Supergirl

New52 Supergirl is hard to like she's written like she's a dunce and has a pre-teen child like mentality instead of a Young Adult...While Wonder Woman is like Warrior Princess Diana

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingcurbstompman: Wonder Woman. Diana is a God of War and has all the experience that entails. Rage and blood lust will only get you so far in combat.

Kara needs to learn how to control her powers once she does that she will be unstoppable. Her youthfulness and inexperience will be here undoing against a warrior of Diana's stature.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Wonder Woman