#1 Posted by reikai (4254 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara, the "cousin" of Superman! She can fight vicious enemies, train with Amazons, and can be pretty scary when she gets mad. But can she, with all her powers, contend with the martial prowess and power of a Krieger of the Mauser School of Panzer Kunst, the one known as the Battle Angel, Alita?

A Psuedo-Kryptonian against the Karmic Warrior, a Cyborg with an endless power source. Blond vs. Brunette. Taller Girl vs. Shorter Girl. Super Alien against Super Human (human/cyborg).

They fight near the pyramids in Giza and collateral damage isn't a concern.

#2 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Dredeuced (5576 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of Alita? She's got like 7 different bodies -- original, bersker, motorball, tuned, imaginos, imaginos 2.0 and imaginos 2.1

Edit -- oh and whatever her new angel body is that we haven't seen much of.

#4 Posted by reikai (4254 posts) - - Show Bio

Her current status is Imaginos 2.1. The Wings were fairly superficial, though could be used as weapons. But were removed by a possessed Toji before Alita stomped him. And I chose the pyramids so there isn't any abundance of metals that Alita could use her nano-corrosion on.

#5 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

James Cameron is making a live action Battle Angel movie :D

#6 Posted by reikai (4254 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Which isn't slated until 2016 or later since he plans on doing 2 more Avatar movies before he even gets to work on it.

#7 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Which isn't slated until 2016 or later since he plans on doing 2 more Avatar movies before he even gets to work on it.

Uh, it never coming out that soon. James Cameron is notorious for taking forever to make a movie. We will be lucky if it comes out by 2020. Anyways Avatar 2 and 3 are going to be shot back to back in order to compress shooting time. But whatever, I will be happily waiting in my corner for how ever long it takes.

#8 Posted by reikai (4254 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh, it never coming out that soon. James Cameron is notorious for taking forever to make a movie. We will be lucky if it comes out by 2020. Anyways Avatar 2 and 3 are going to be shot back to back in order to compress shooting time. But whatever, I will be happily waiting in my corner for how ever long it takes.

I think he'd want to get them out soon. Before, ya know, he dies of old age. But anyway, back to the fight.

#10 Posted by reikai (4254 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's try this one more time and see if someone finds interest. If not I'm killing all your street levelers with Alita and putting Batman on garbage duty.

#11 Posted by MisterWhisper (1942 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by reikai (4254 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterwhisper said:

No he's not, it got canceled.

When was this? Last update I saw was Jan 8th of this year and said to be out in 2017.

In either case, enough about the movie. What are peoples thoughts on the battle?