Supergirl and Wonder Woman vs Hulk and Thor

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

dodi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By dodi
Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@betatesthighlander1: yes she has. shes reacted fast enough to catch zoom and shes ran with flash while easily strolling/running 1,000 miles per hour, i already posted that scan too.

that hardly makes her faster than Thor, and certainly doesn't make her any faster than Hulk's ability to clap his hands

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@inconvenient_truth said:

@betatesthighlander1: why would a deathstroke PIS scene mean that WW doing the same thing is PIS??????????????????????????????????

becasue WW has never shown to be faster than Superman, or move faster than light; besides her fighting Flash

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Superman rarely utilizes his entire speed in fights, and WW has been duped by Kryptonians who were actually using their speed

@willpayton: @evil_incarnate: next thing@betatesthighlander1is going to say is what makes supes faster than hulk. Shaking my head

guy rarely fights at full speed, otherwise the whole world would already be free of crime

each girl solos

we can only dream PW, we can only dream...

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By PowerWoman

@betatesthighlander1: I know all of thor and hulk strength feats,so that why my point is each girl solos

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: I know all of thor and hulk strength feats,so that why my point is each girl solos

No Caption Provided

and, as someone else analyzed

The consensus seems to be that Thor's greatest feat of pure physical strength occurred when he used a mystical fishing pole to break the Midgard Serpent's grip on Earth and lift its full weight off of the planet and into space. The serpent itself has the exact same weight as Earth which, being measured at 6.6 sextillion tons, is almost incalculably high. There seem to be, however, two important factors that are being overlooked that will make this feat, once discovered, even more impressive and hopefully end the longest running debate of is Thor or Hulk physically stronger?

Now it may seem to irrational to compare the constricting strength of a mystical creature like the Midgard Serpent to that of an Anaconda, but bear with me here. An Anaconda weighing 550 pounds was measured as exerting over 90 pounds per square inch of force during an act of constriction, this equals a total force of over 8,818 pounds, or roughly, 16 times its bodyweight.

Now when we factor in that the Midgard Serpent was in fact exerting an additional sixteen times its weight in resistance due to being coiled around the earth at the time Thor hoisted it off, that would mean that the God of Thunder exerted enough strength to break over 105.4 sextillion tons of force!

The second factor that is often overlooked is the positioning of Thor's body and the method he is using to lift. As an avid fisherman, I have experienced a vast difference in difficulty when using two different methods in removing fish from water. The first, being the easiest, is crouching down right at the water's surface and hoisting the fish out by it's mouth from a good mechanical position of leverage using the elbow joint and the powerful bicep muscle. The second, and far noticeably harder method is to merely hoist the fish out of the water with the pole itself; suddenly a five pound fish feels like it gains a hundred pounds! The further the weight is away from the center mass of your body; the harder it will be to lift; the fact that Thor had to lift this much weight by the end of a pole is virtually unfathomable. Imagine how much more force Thor could exert if he were acting in a natural plane of movement; say a pressing motion either horizontal or vertical?

The point here is that Thor's strength, at least in the moment he lifted the Serpent, should be placed on level with Superman and nowhere should the assertion ever try to be made that the Hulk has ever duplicated such an extraordinary feat of physical power from an awkward and disadvantaged position. A 150 billion ton mountain may be impressive, for a mortal, but there's a reason why the Hulk isn't and should never be on the level of an immortal being who is lifting in the sextillion range. Case closed.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

The weight of the serpent doesn't matter to me. The point is that Thor overcame the serpent with his power, a creature with the power to crush the earth.

Also, Hulk's best feat is not lifting a mountain. He has plenty of other stuff.

It looks like people claiming to know their stuff when it comes to Hulk and Thor and saying they are inferior to Superman, really don't know what they're talking about..

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

The weight of the serpent doesn't matter to me. The point is that Thor overcame the serpent with his power, a creature with the power to crush the earth.

Also, Hulk's best feat is not lifting a mountain. He has plenty of other stuff.

It looks like people claiming to know their stuff when it comes to Hulk and Thor and saying they are inferior to Superman, really don't know what they're talking about..

are you agreeing or disagreeing with me right now?

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that the whole Midgard-Serpent lifting feat would put him above peeps like WW or SG

and I guess I'm wondering if you agree about all of the other stuff

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By dum529001

@betatesthighlander1:

I just didn't focus on the weight of the serpent. Thor overcame a creature with power to crush a planet. The feat proves Thor's power can destroy a planet.

It puts him above Wonderwman and Powergirl but I wouldn't say that they are too far behind him in power.

And what other stuff are you talking about?

The other thing i mentioned was that someone only mentioned Hulk's most famous strength feat but not his greatest, and he has quite a bunch.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

I just didn't focus on the weight of the serpent. Thor overcame a creature with power to crush a planet. The feat proves Thor's power can destroy a planet.

It puts him above Wonderwman and Powergirl but I wouldn't say that they are too far behind him in power.

And what other stuff are you talking about?

The other thing i mentioned was that someone only mentioned Hulk's most famous strength feat but not his greatest, and he has quite a bunch.

yes, overcoming the beast was more impressive than lifting it

okay, well, people are saying speedblitz (I think Hulk's area-of-effect attacks and Thor's speed are more than enough to keep up)

also, show us some of Hulk's greater feats

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By dum529001
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: FTL striking speed? why do you believe that?

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By dum529001

@betatesthighlander1:

THE DEFINITION OF "FORCE" IS THE OBJECT'S MASS MULTIPLIED BY ITS RATE OF MOTION.

FORCE IS THE ACCELERATION OF MASS. HOW MUCH FORCE PRODUCED DEPENDS ON AN OBJECT'S MASS AND ITS ACCELERATION.

Muscle power is all about the speed of muscle contraction. Muscles put out power by stretching and then rapidly shortening like rubber bands.

When you throw a punch or a kick, the power of the strike directly correlates to its rate of motion/speed.

Hulk has great power and his body weight is little in comparison to that power, therefore, he has great speed.

Great power = Great speed

Gamma rays travel at he speed of light. Hulk is a gamma-charged monster. He's extremely fast.

Hulk's muscles contract at velocities that can smash atoms, just like gamma-rays.

Just like Einstein's theory of relativity. E=mc². A formula for generating atom-splitting energy.

The Body's Durability level is what holds it together. Durability is a required secondary power for superhumans of any given power-level. It's especially important for the WMD's (Weapons of Mass Destruction) in humanoid form.

The muscle and skeletal tissue and all other body tissues are built with the durability that is necessary to withstand putting out such great forces. If they couldn't, the person's body would fall apart.

Superhuman bodies are going to be more dense, denser than a normal human body, and which allows it to handle the pressures it puts on itself as it goes against the force of other objects, able to withstand their own rebounding force or forces that are akin to theirs. As we know Hulk, Thor, Hercules, SIlver Surfer Superman, Thing, Namor and the like have a body that is far denser than a normal human's. Even Those such as Spider-man have superhuman durability but it isn't at the level of the powerhouses who are more powerful than a locomotive or an atomic bomb, and why should it be? Spider-man isn't packing as much power as those guys are.

It's the same on a human level. When you work-out constantly enough your muscles thicken. The reason muscles thicken when you workout is so they can exert more energy without being torn up in the process. The body is adjusting to the constant and abnormal energy output of the muscles by making them tougher to keep them from getting torn up.

Not to mention....

Gamma rays bursts come from the most violent cosmic events in the universe, such as a sun collapsing in on itself, clashing neutron stars, black holes, etc.

unlike supernovas, gamma ray bursts do not explode in a spherical motion but a jet-stream motion.

Gamma rays burst produce as much energy as the sun does in its entire billion year life cycle. The sun is like a trillion megaton bombs exploding every second. That would make the sun's total energy approximately That's about 31 nontillion 360 octillion megatons.

Any character with a body power on this level would be extremely fast.

i mean really.....

When know Hulk doesn't weigh any more than a car so when he starts doing all this hard-hitting stuff, we logically know that he's traveling at great speeds.

Since we know force is about mass and acceleration, and we know that Hulk is not all about mass, we can assume he has great acceleration in order to put the great forces that he does.

Its not like Hulk get his power from increasing his weight.The Hulk just increases his density and gamma-energy.

Are you saying Hulk increases his mass while staying at a never-changing rate of motion(the force of gravity) in order to put out greater forces?

Are you saying the Hulk grows millions of pounds in order to resist the force of a million pounds? Are you saying Hulk gets as massive as the earth in order to bear it? Now that's ridiculous.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Chibi_cute

it ends in sex afterall.

JinSlayerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is the guy who wins the strongest man in the world competition the best fighter in the world too? He'd probs get ko'd by your average boxer...

Thor is so slow he couldn't even take out wolverine and hulk mashed him up in a fight before.

Team 1 stomps

JSX

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it ends in sex afterall.

probs

Is the guy who wins the strongest man in the world competition the best fighter in the world too? He'd probs get ko'd by your average boxer...

Thor is so slow he couldn't even take out wolverine and hulk mashed him up in a fight before.

Team 1 stomps

JSX

what the hell are you even trying to say ta this point?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: So are you saying that Because hulk is charged by gamma rays that travels at the at the speed of light Hulk is light speed too? o.O

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: So are you saying that Because hulk is charged by gamma rays that travels at the at the speed of light Hulk is light speed too? o.O

Yes i am.

Gamma rays travel at he speed of light. Hulk is a gamma-charged monster. He's extremely fast.

Hulk's muscles contract at velocities that can smash atoms, just like gamma-rays.

Just like Einstein's theory of relativity. E=mc². A formula for generating atom-splitting energy.

Hulk can strike at FTL speeds but he doesn't have FTL long distance travel speed.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The girls.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute said:

Yes i am.

Hulk can strike at FTL speeds but he doesn't have FTL long distance travel speed.

now your getting a little silly

@jashro44 said:

The girls.

The DC ladies are both fully grown adults

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By dum529001
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

How is that silly?It's just science

Is it any sillier than the Flash?

because Hulk doesn't have any actual FTL feats

and being powered by gamma radiation doesn't make him FTL any more than being powered by sunlight would make plants FTL

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By dondave

Team 1 ftw

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: LMAO It is silly if you say hulk's punches are lightspeed or FTL then captain america spiderman etc won't be able to dodge hulk's punches and yet they have done so countless times.Unless they have FTL reflexes and reaction time which they dont.

Hulks punches are very very far from being FTL.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: yes she has. shes reacted fast enough to catch zoom and shes ran with flash while easily strolling/running 1,000 miles per hour, i already posted that scan too.

that hardly makes her faster than Thor, and certainly doesn't make her any faster than Hulk's ability to clap his hands

@willpayton said:

@betatesthighlander1: why would a deathstroke PIS scene mean that WW doing the same thing is PIS??????????????????????????????????

becasue WW has never shown to be faster than Superman, or move faster than light; besides her fighting Flash

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Superman rarely utilizes his entire speed in fights, and WW has been duped by Kryptonians who were actually using their speed

@willpayton: @evil_incarnate: next thing@betatesthighlander1is going to say is what makes supes faster than hulk. Shaking my head

guy rarely fights at full speed, otherwise the whole world would already be free of crime

@powerwoman said:

each girl solos

see, now because youre disregarding her fights with superman by saying supes rarely utilizes his entire speed, now you have to prove that he wasnt using his full speed. thats what happens when you say things, you have to prove them.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@betatesthighlander1: Isn't Supergirl 17?

I don't even know anymore

@willpayton said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@powerwoman said:

each girl solos

see, now because youre disregarding her fights with superman by saying supes rarely utilizes his entire speed, now you have to prove that he wasnt using his full speed. thats what happens when you say things, you have to prove them.

..prove that he was

Superman is tagged by people without Super Speed all the time (Lobo, Grundy, Mongul, even Batman)\

so his default fight-setting is sub-normal

and unless your going to tell me that PG is faster than Supes, it's pretty obvious that Superman would be faster, so it is only the logical solution that Superman was not fighting at full speed

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By dum529001

@chibi_cute:

Hulk doesn't even punch full force against those guys. If he did then he'd shatter a city with every punch.

I could say that every time a street level character, someone like Batman, dodges Superman, it proves Superman is slow but id on't becsue i know Superman isn 't using max force with ever move he makes against every opponent an circumstance he faces.

You're using a double strandard. Don't be a hypocrite.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the original argument @betatesthighlander1 was making was that hulk was fast enough to take down or evade hits from team 1. and we have YET to see scans of him showing such feats as the ones presented repeatedly by....well....everyone that supports team 1....which is...everyone.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the original argument @betatesthighlander1 was making was that hulk was fast enough to take down or evade hits from team 1. and we have YET to see scans of him showing such feats as the ones presented repeatedly by....well....everyone that supports team 1....which is...everyone.

your definition of "everyone" seems pretty selective

and you posted a lot of PIS and some stuff that had WW blocking bullets (something Hulk can also do) so yes, I think I have posted most of that stuff, but if you ignore it that's on you

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: superman was being mind controlled he was trying to kill diana so that proves it. furthermore he flew to the sun and back in less than 2 seconds while fighting her. thats about 6 times faster than light, while fighting and flying. that more proof. now YOU prove that he was just using normal human speed where as you say "even batman hits him"

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001:

Hulk's punches can go supersonic up to hypersonic but it is no where near FTL.

Unless you can show me a scan of hulk punching at FTL speeds.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and you posted a lot of PIS and some stuff that had WW blocking bullets (something Hulk can also do) so yes, I think I have posted most of that stuff, but if you ignore it that's on you

we showed you 7 scans of her doing speed feats. its not PIS WIS or CIS if its constant. and we showed you SEVEN scans. catching zoom, catching flash multiple times, tagging superman, tagging a mind controlled superman, etc etc

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So far its stand at: 7 or 8 feats of speed for Wonder Woman vs 0 equal speed feats for Hulk. oh but he jumped on a plane and caught a single bullet with his teeth, big whoop, thats NOTHING compared to the scans posted for WW.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: superman was being mind controlled he was trying to kill diana so that proves it. furthermore he flew to the sun and back in less than 2 seconds while fighting her. thats about 6 times faster than light, while fighting and flying. that more proof. now YOU prove that he was just using normal human speed where as you say "even batman hits him"

if he was being mind-controlled, wouldn't his reaction time be limited by that of whoever was controlling his mind?

now, when did he fly to the sun?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=Btaman+punching+SUperman&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=OB53TLzk-tMIZM&tbnid=mIWtts5od-CNuM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbullyscomics.blogspot.com%2F2011%2F09%2Fdisproving-croces-theorem-dumbass.html&ei=hGSWUeS9LJGE9gTavIGgBA&bvm=bv.46751780,d.dmQ&psig=AFQjCNH-wHS_AkEEFLwbKEVtv-6qpUGOGg&ust=1368897020195819

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if he was being mind-controlled, wouldn't his reaction time be limited by that of whoever was controlling his mind?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=Btaman+punching+SUperman&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=OB53TLzk-tMIZM&tbnid=mIWtts5od-CNuM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbullyscomics.blogspot.com%2F2011%2F09%2Fdisproving-croces-theorem-dumbass.html&ei=hGSWUeS9LJGE9gTavIGgBA&bvm=bv.46751780,d.dmQ&psig=AFQjCNH-wHS_AkEEFLwbKEVtv-6qpUGOGg&ust=1368897020195819

NO. if he was given an order he follows it and his reactions are his own in carrying out the order. his eeeevery action isnt controlled. are you serious or trolling? so what, you actually thought maxwell was controlling the amount of breaths, his eye movements, his muscle contractions and then said ok now take one step forward, look left and then raise your hand, make a fist, and now swing. NO thats stupid. dont be stupid.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

we showed you 7 scans of her doing speed feats. its not PIS WIS or CIS if its constant. and we showed you SEVEN scans. catching zoom, catching flash multiple times, tagging superman, tagging a mind controlled superman, etc etc

Catching Superman is not a speed feat, everyone can do that

as for the Flash stuff, only one actually showed her having anywhere near equal speed

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By dum529001

@chibi_cute:

If you have to ask me to show you a scan of Hulk striking at FTL speeds than you are not understanding the nature of gamma rays.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NO. if he was given an order he follows it and his reactions are his own in carrying out the order. his eeeevery action isnt controlled. are you serious or trolling? so what, you actually thought maxwell was controlling the amount of breaths, his eye movements, his muscle contractions and then said ok now take one step forward, look left and then raise your hand, make a fist, and now swing. NO thats stupid. dont be stupid.

than prove it

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1 you are being annoying. i think on purpose too. because what the flying hell do you mean when did superman fly diana to the sun???? how can you ask that after its been posted here like 4 times?????? im flagging you for trolling

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

f he was being mind-controlled, wouldn't his reaction time be limited by that of whoever was controlling his mind?

than prove it

========

definitely flagged you. now you claim that superman being mind controlled makes him slow, i said what i said above and now YOU want ME to prove something YOU brought up? doesnt work that way kid.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1 you are being annoying. i think on purpose too. because what the flying hell do you mean when did superman fly diana to the sun???? how can you ask that after its been posted here like 4 times?????? im flagging you for trolling

okay then, I'm glad to know you've gotten to the point where you can't even debate anymore and need other people to try to remove anyone who disagrees with you entirely

good to know your competent in your debating skills

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

f he was being mind-controlled, wouldn't his reaction time be limited by that of whoever was controlling his mind?

than prove it

========

definitely flagged you. now you claim that superman being mind controlled makes him slow, i said what i said above and now YOU want ME to prove something YOU brought up? doesnt work that way kid.

I brought up a problem...and I'm trolling for pointing something out?

do you read what you write before posting it?

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okay then, I'm glad to know you've gotten to the point where you can't even debate anymore and need other people to try to remove anyone who disagrees with you entirely

========

its not that. its simply that the facts have been provided for you and now youre asking me when did superman fly to the sun and its been posted for you 4 freaking times. either read the responses or dont bother trying to make a response when you clearly dont even know what we are saying.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

than prove it

========

I brought up a problem...and I'm trolling for pointing something out?

do you read what you write before posting it?

yes, youre trolling. you said that it would make him slow so that means you have to prove it. dont try to be stupid and make me prove that hes not slowed by it. YOU made the assertion, YOU have to prove it. the burden of proof is on YOU. NOT ME.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

========

its not that. its simply that the facts have been provided for you and now youre asking me when did superman fly to the sun and its been posted for you 4 freaking times. either read the responses or dont bother trying to make a response when you clearly dont even know what we are saying.

yeah, I've been through the thread, there isn't an image of Superman flying to the sun in this threadif there is, please, tell me the post numbers of those images