Supergirl and Wonder Woman vs Hulk and Thor

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@immortal777 said:

This bs is still being debated? WW showed more speed in her fight aginst Superman when he was under max lord control then anyone in the thread has their entire existence. A fight that went from earth to the sun and back to earth they continued to fight on earth all in under 2 min.

QFT

I'm actually collecting scans of that fight now. It'll take me a minute.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: also notice how he went from arguing that hulk was faster to now arguing that thor is faster. Concession acknowledged.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@evil_incarnate: also notice how he went from arguing that hulk was faster to now arguing that thor is faster. Concession acknowledged.

Yeah I already took note of that and was going to just say that one of them blitzes Hulk while the other keeps Thor at bay and then they both end Thor's existence.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@inconvenient_truth said:

@betatesthighlander1: I'll address youre questions and responses in order.

1. thats jesse quick

2. you say diana just puts her knee out. yes and its FLASH, hes Faster Than Light, and she reacted fast enough to take him down.

3.you say catching flash is no more impressive than thor catching hermes. Ok now you have to prove hermes is as fast as flash.

4. you say catching flash is nor more impressive than thor fighting zefra. Ok now you have to prove that zefra is as fast as flash.

5. you say that WW seems amped in the fight where she catches zoom. Ok now you have to prove that she is amped.

1. okay then

2. was he actively mpvoing faster than light at that point, I mean, pople like Deathstroke have duped him the same way

No Caption Provided

3. what? the guy's the god of speeed, that'sx like asking how we know Zeus has very much lightning manipulation

4. I'm saying the lasso had little to do with speed, he wasn't even reacting

5. prove she wasn't, when was the fight?

@king_saturn said:

@betatesthighlander1 said:

It's not about not needing to prove anything as it is "What are we trying to prove"

Who in this thread really believes that Hulk is as fast or near the speed of Wonder Woman or Supergirl ? Why is such a question an issue when we have posted several scans showing what the DC chicks can do in terms of speed and combat ? Why do we have to keep regurgitating the same scans and create these massive pages filled with several scans over issues that have already been settled ? Doesn't make sense.

We post because we enjoy dialogue... this is not a discussion about Physics or Actual Fighters... nothing is real here... it's just discussions about fictional characters that we like to read about who do things that bend the very laws of science... so why should it be taken so seriously ? Just enjoy the dialogue instead of acting as if every single post has to have 4 - 5 scans attached to it...

and I've shown scans of Hulk having that kind of thing, these debates are hardly settled

and I know your interested in dialogue, but for some reason proof is just to far for you, that doesn't make any sense to me

No you have not... and lying is not a good measure in a discussion.

I don't have to prove anything because there is nothing to prove against... you can not even show the Hulk really has the Speed that you claim he does.

what about this stuff

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

right there, all kinds of speed feats

@evil_incarnate said:

Wonder Woman has the speed of Hermes who is the god of speed. Captain Marvel has the speed of Mercury who is the god of speed. Flash and Zoom are still faster than they are. So once again who within the scan that you posted for Thor are faster or on Flash or Zoom's level of speed.

At that point in her career WW was blind as she had a fight with Medusa and blinded herself as to not be turned to stone. The fact that her skin is considered off to you is because that's what the artist decided to do with her, There were no upgrades nor amps.

okay, that's different universes, and Mercury is a different guy than Hermes (one is a Deus while another is more of a numina) and nothing you posted actually showed WW being faster than either of them

if you say so

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh brother

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the heck is that ? I don't see one scan showing Hulk utilizing any Significant Speed...

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol wtf is going on.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: we're showing scan of WW catching and running with FLASH, and he just posted scan of Hulk jumping on a plane...I dont even know what to say at this point.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: this one guy is responding to our posts showing that WW has tagged flash and zoom and hes responding with "ok but thats not showing me that shes faster than HULK,....HULK for crying out loud.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate said:

Wonder Woman has the speed of Hermes who is the god of speed. Captain Marvel has the speed of Mercury who is the god of speed. Flash and Zoom are still faster than they are. So once again who within the scan that you posted for Thor are faster or on Flash or Zoom's level of speed.

At that point in her career WW was blind as she had a fight with Medusa and blinded herself as to not be turned to stone. The fact that her skin is considered off to you is because that's what the artist decided to do with her, There were no upgrades nor amps.

okay, that's different universes, and Mercury is a different guy than Hermes (one is a Deus while another is more of a numina) and nothing you posted actually showed WW being faster than either of them

if you say so

So then you have nothing to prove that either of those people are nearly as fast as any of the people that WW was able to keep up with or tag?

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate said:

if you say so

So then you have nothing to prove that either of those people are nearly as fast as any of the people that WW was able to keep up with or tag?

he caught a bullet, and outspeeded things like tanks and helicopters, best you can give us is an image of WW doing the same stuff Deathstroke did

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth: He could at least try reading the wiki of the characters if he isn't going to read the comics to atleast get general knowledge of the characters.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: we're showing scan of WW catching and running with FLASH, and he just posted scan of Hulk jumping on a plane...I dont even know what to say at this point.

No Caption Provided

yeah, all kinds of people "catch up" with Flash, what has WW done that was more impressive than what Deathstroke is doing wight there?

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Hulk caught a bullet, and outspeeded things like tanks and helicopters."

baahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahahhaha

ahahahaha

a

ahahhahahahahaha

HE THINKS CATCHING A BULLET AND OUTSPEEDING TANKS AND HELICOPTERS IS FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMFAO!!!!

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the heck is that ? I don't see one scan showing Hulk utilizing any Significant Speed...

The Hulk is apparently fast enough to catch a bullet in his teeth.

The second one is Banner saying that he's going to attempt to use the Hulk's strength to shake the vial thousands of times fast than centrifuge could.

The third shows him utilizing what speed he does have against someone with no super speed.

The third shows that he was fast enough to catch a plane.

Now do these scans prove the Hulk is fast? Yes it does! Does it put him on the level of Supergirl or Wonder Woman? Nope!

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Hulk caught a bullet, and outspeeded things like tanks and helicopters."

baahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahahhaha

ahahahaha

aahahahahahahah

ahahhahahahahaha

HE THINKS CATCHING A BULLET AND OUTSPEEDING TANKS AND HELICOPTERS IS FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMFAO!!!!

that is hilarious

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

The Hulk is apparently fast enough to catch a bullet in his teeth.

The second one is Banner saying that he's going to attempt to use the Hulk's strength to shake the vial thousands of times fast than centrifuge could.

The third shows him utilizing what speed he does have against someone with no super speed.

The third shows that he was fast enough to catch a plane.

Now do these scans prove the Hulk is fast? Yes it does! Does it put him on the level of Supergirl or Wonder Woman? Nope!

what has WW done to put her above Deathstroke?

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:what has WW done to put her above Deathstroke?

=====

is that a serious question??????

hahahahhahahahaha

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:what has WW done to put her above Deathstroke?

=====

is that a serious question??????

hahahahhahahahaha

are you unable to answer?

because all you showed was WW tagging Flash, something Deathstroke has also done

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate said:

@evil_incarnate said:

if you say so

he caught a bullet, and outspeeded things like tanks and helicopters, best you can give us is an image of WW doing the same stuff Deathstroke did

He caught ONE bullet and we showed you scans of WW deflecting numerous bullets and lasers and you shrugged them off.

We've posted pictures of WW deflecting trillions of pieces of the Shattered God coming from all over the universe and you give us pictures of The Hulk catching a plane.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: its almost stupid of me to respond to that cause you clearly lack knowledge on these characters.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: its almost stupid of me to respond to that cause you clearly lack knowledge on these characters.

if you say so, I'm just saying WW rarely shows any speed when she's fighting, she usually seems to be moving at about human speeds

He caught ONE bullet and we showed you scans of WW deflecting numerous bullets and lasers and you shrugged them off.

We've posted pictures of WW deflecting trillions of pieces of the Shattered God coming from all over the universe and you give us pictures of The Hulk catching a plane.

okay, the bullet catching is impressive

but it doesn't seem liike enough to get anywhere close to avoiding Hulk's AoE atacks

No Caption Provided

and is that supposed to be trillions of pieces of shattered God?

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

we seriously have a guy thinking that Wonder Woman catching and tagging Flash and Zoom is nothing compared to the Hulk catching a bullet. Think about that for a second. I mean wtf is going on here? Do i need to flag him???

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

if you say so, I'm just saying WW rarely shows any speed when she's fighting, she usually seems to be moving at about human speeds

@evil_incarnate said:

okay, the bullet catching is impressive

but it doesn't seem liike enough to get anywhere close to avoiding Hulk's AoE atacks

No Caption Provided

and is that supposed to be trillions of pieces of shattered God?

Here's the shattered God attempting to collect himself from around the universe. Note it says trillions upon trillions of tiny bits.

No Caption Provided

Here's WW blocking all the pieces of him while he attempts to reform.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Granted she said she couldn't keep up the blocking for much long and then uses her speed to out race the pieces.

No Caption Provided

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's the shattered God attempting to collect himself from around the universe. Note it says trillions upon trillions of tiny bits.

No Caption Provided

Here's WW blocking all the pieces of him while he attempts to reform.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Granted she said she couldn't keep up the blocking for much long and then uses her speed to out race the pieces.

No Caption Provided

that is impressive, probs above anything Hulk has done (but I think Hulk's area of effect attacks would still take her for a ride)

anyways, thor has done some stuff on level with that

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Hulk cant do his area of effect smash cause before that would happen either of team 1 would have blitzed him already. We've said that like 15 times by now.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cant believe this is still going on.

It has already been shown that WW's speed is much higher than anything shown for Hulk, or Thor for that matter. Supergirl has combat speed and reaction times comparable with WW, so this fight is basically finished. It seems like some people think that the winner of the debate is whoever keeps talking longer than the others... but sadly that's not the case.

WW and Supergirl win by speedblitz, or BFR Hulk and double-team Thor, or simply by beating the crap out of team 2. Hulk will get KO'ed by the first serious full-force blow from either WW or Supergirl. (This is morals-off, remember?) His normal power levels are just not up to the task of tanking such a hit. Team 1 wins. Done! End of story.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Hulk cant do his area of effect smash cause before that would happen either of team 1 would have blitzed him already. We've said that like 15 times by now.

how do you blitz someone who's already creating shockwaves? that makes no sense

unless you think they can seriously go over that much space before Hulk could even clap, yeah, they don't have that kind of feat

@betatesthighlander1: Show Thor doing something similar.

what? okay, fine.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unless you think they can seriously go over that much space before Hulk could even clap, yeah, they don't have that kind of feat

======

Ding, ding, ding, ding!!! He finally got it. Thats exactly what we're saying. THEY BLITZ HIM BEFORE HE REACTS OR EVEN MOVES A MUSCLE. Thats what the whooooooole point of all of this has been. To show reaction speed and combat speed. We've already proven that they DO have that kind of speed. Which is why other people have been commenting that this is ridiculous and that the team wins as we've already proven their speed capabilities while you have failed to show Hulks.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

======

Ding, ding, ding, ding!!! He finally got it. Thats exactly what we're saying. THEY BLITZ HIM BEFORE HE REACTS OR EVEN MOVES A MUSCLE. Thats what the whooooooole point of all of this has been. To show reaction speed and combat speed. We've already proven that they DO have that kind of speed. Which is why other people have been commenting that this is ridiculous and that the team wins as we've already proven their speed capabilities while you have failed to show Hulks.

how do they kill him that quickly though, I mean, Hulk would clap his hands no matter how hard they hit him , so even if they could get him in the 1/10 second he needs, he'll still clap at them, and it will still hurt them.

"blitzing" someone is only effective if you can actually past someone (they really can't, I mean, they don;t have the feats for that kind of speed) and kill them immediately

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone, please, lock this stupid thread.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

It has already been shown that WW's speed is much higher than anything shown for Hulk, or Thor for that matter. Supergirl has combat speed and reaction times comparable with WW, so this fight is basically finished. It seems like some people think that the winner of the debate is whoever keeps talking longer than the others... but sadly that's not the case.

WW and Supergirl win by speedblitz, or BFR Hulk and double-team Thor, or simply by beating the crap out of team 2. Hulk will get KO'ed by the first serious full-force blow from either WW or Supergirl. (This is morals-off, remember?) His normal power levels are just not up to the task of tanking such a hit. Team 1 wins. Done! End of story.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

@willpayton said:

@willpayton said:

is this supposed to be a counterargument?

other people also believe something so I should to?

because we don;t really have any solid evidence that speedblitz could happen

I am glad that you guys would rather have this entire thread locked than actually have to argue any of your points, bravo there

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth: also, if we're doing the whole "speedblitz" thing here, I've shown Thor working at near light speeds, which is a lot more than what you've shown for WW

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: we've ALREADY proved how fast team 1 is. Youre reply to that was to ask what makes Wonder Woman faster than Deathstroke. When you say stuff like that nobody can take you seriously.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: we've ALREADY proved how fast team 1 is. Youre reply to that was to ask what makes Wonder Woman faster than Deathstroke. When you say stuff like that nobody can take you seriously.

first of all, you have provided no evidence of

1) WW being able to take out Hulk before he can thunderclap

2) how either of these people wiould be faster than Thor

ass for the Deathstroke thing, I pointed out that her feats were also performed by someone much slower, that's an entirely valid argument right there; and if you have to say that the person disagreeing with you is an idiot to make sure your opinion is unchallenged, that's your problem

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am glad that you guys would rather have this entire thread locked than actually have to argue any of your points, bravo there

The evidence in the way of scans has already been provided, several times. Ignoring the evidence and saying the same thing over and over is not a debate, it's a waste of time.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The evidence in the way of scans has already been provided, several times. Ignoring the evidence and saying the same thing over and over is not a debate, it's a waste of time.

you guys have ignored my evidence, like, not even acknowledged the scans of Thor, and I've been saying a lot of different stuff, I do tend to repeat points if people ignore them and ask me what my point even is, because I can only presume that they forgot

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: nobody has ignored your points. they were acknowledged and THEN tossed aside because WW keeping up and tagging FLASH is not the same thing as Hulk freaking catching a simple bullet or jumping on to a plane. thats ridiculous. Now to move on to thor,@evil_incarnate already said that WW and captain marvel have the speed of gods of speed, and flash is faster than even them. but u ignored that. all of that proves what we've been saying.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: nobody has ignored your points. they were acknowledged and THEN tossed aside because WW keeping up and tagging FLASH is not the same thing as Hulk freaking catching a simple bullet or jumping on to a plane. thats ridiculous. Now to move on to thor,@evil_incarnate already said that WW and captain marvel have the speed of gods of speed, and flash is faster than even them. but u ignored that. all of that proves what we've been saying.

but people like Deathstroke can tag flash, as I have already shown (do I need to show it again?)

tagging flash is hardly a feat

anyways, half the Thor scans I have showed had Thor moving within microseconds, one of them even said he was moving at nearly light speed (do I need to show those again?)

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: i wont get into the deathstroke thing because thats bad writing in my opinion but we so lets skip that and get to WW tagging zoom. do you know how zoom works and how fast that can make him seem? Now to your last point, thor moves at microseconds, ok big deal, Flash moves at picosecond and femtoseconds. you say that thor moves at near light speed, flash has moved at thousands of times faster than light and WW has caught him multiple times AND has hit zoom.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: i wont get into the deathstroke thing because thats bad writing in my opinion but we so lets skip that and get to WW tagging zoom. do you know how zoom works and how fast that can make him seem? Now to your last point, thor moves at microseconds, ok big deal, Flash moves at picosecond and femtoseconds. you say that thor moves at near light speed, flash has moved at thousands of times faster than light and WW has caught him multiple times AND has hit zoom.

hmmm, well, you seem pretty selective in what you will and won't consider canon in order to win this argument, I mean, would any evidence against you be bad writing and therefor not cannon?

anyways, being able to tag someone hardly makes them an equal (shooting a car doesn't mean you can run as fast as it drives) and we don;t really know that Flash was moving at full speed (he tends to not do that)

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: prove that he wasnt going full speed. prove that zoom wasnt going full speed. prove that hulk has femto second or pico second reaction time. prove that thor has femto second or pico second reaction time.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

but people like Deathstroke can tag flash, as I have already shown (do I need to show it again?)

tagging flash is hardly a feat

anyways, half the Thor scans I have showed had Thor moving within microseconds, one of them even said he was moving at nearly light speed (do I need to show those again?)

We can take one of two routes. We can explain to you what CIS/PIS is how writers use them a lot in comic books, which makes characters like The Flash forget that he has superspeed and allows other to tag him or we can take all of the low balling feats as proof. If that's the case Wolverine fought Thor and Thor admitted that Wolverine was faster than him.

Wolverine VS Thor

Also none of the scans you posted for Thor are nearly as impressive or even close to the scan I showed of the shattered god. Neither he nor Hulk have anything of that caliber.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she blocks bullets with her hands.

But yet here you are, poo-poo'ing @betatesthighlander1's scan of Hulk catching a bullet with his teeth? I don't get it.

Hulk caught a singular bullet. Wonder Woman has deflected countless bullets, lasers, etc from all angles even while blind.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbuck: you forgot to mention the part where i said that that is NOT even fast for her.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By willpayton

Hulk might be fast enough to catch a bullet with his teeth... if we're to use a single feat to decide this... but that's nowhere near what WW or Supergirl can do. The scans have already been posted showing WW blitzing Amazo, using super-speed against Superman, reacting to a bullet being fired from behind her while blindfolded and deflecting it, and deflecting countless shards of a god coming at her. She can even blitz people like Martian Manhunter and Flash, while also blinded. She has speed given to her from a god of speed, while Hulk routinely gets tagged by street-level people. There's no comparison... Hulk gets taken out so fast in this fight that he wont know what happened.