Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton

Team 1: Power Girl and Supergirl

vs

Team 2: Hulk, Iron Man, Ms Marvel, Thor, Vision

Random encounter, no knowledge, no BFR. Who wins?

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By rpottage

The Kryptonians take it. Visions really the only issue I think, but they can easily Blitz him and I think they'd pretty much be able to blitz everyone except perhaps Miss Marvel.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By 18hunt

Avengers, they've got hulk, Thor, and the vision... They win

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By theONEtaichou

@rpottage said:

The Kryptonians take it. Visions really the only issue I think, but they can easily Blitz him and I think they'd pretty much be able to blitz everyone except perhaps Miss Marvel.

speed + strength = a sure win against slow pokes!

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By e3zombie

If its classic Vision then my money is on team 2

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6  Edited By Pokeysteve

Ladies can take this. Iron Man and Ms. Marvel are pretty much non factors. Supergirl will have to fight Thor in the air while PG deals with Vision and then goes and deals with the Hulk. Then they both finish Thor. Thor is the only serious threat here. Everyone else is a nuisance to be dealt with.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LubeMan

Seriously?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dondave

Team 1 ftw

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By beatboks1

PG has had the crap beaten out of her by Ultra Humanite in a few blows. Hulk can certainly do the same. SG in character wont speed blitz b4 the others take her out too. team Marvel wins

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By e3zombie

@Pokeysteve: I think not

"Classic Vision took on a whole team of Avengers twice (Included Thor) and was swatting them away. He went toe 2 toe with Silver Surfer physically and had more power (Hurt Ymir with a blast, was able to posses others, etc.) He was a beast."

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lady_liberty

The Avengers don't have the speed to avoid a blitz, and after most of the team drops from the blitz that leaves Thor against two Kryptonians.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Team 1 is not beating Thor. And Hulk as become much stronger since world war Hulk.

Avengers win. And oh Vision can give them trouble.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13  Edited By Pokeysteve

@e3zombie said:

@Pokeysteve: I think not

"Classic Vision took on a whole team of Avengers twice (Included Thor) and was swatting them away. He went toe 2 toe with Silver Surfer physically and had more power (Hurt Ymir with a blast, was able to posses others, etc.) He was a beast."

OP doesn't say anything about versions so it wouldn't be Classic. Toe to toe with Surfer is impressive but taking on a "whole team of Avengers" doesn't mean anything as they aren't the strongest group of people.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By MethoKi

The only problem they'd have is Thor.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By mk111

Geez, I'm this close to going for team 1. Supergirl is crazy strong...

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GonnaRain

It's a random encounter, and since it's not stated otherwise, with morals on. I'm not sure of course, since I don't know that much about either PG or SG, ¿But would they speed blitz at the very beginning of a match in those conditions? Also, even if they did, they won't take down Thor or Hulk or even Ms. Marvel like that.

Siding with Team 2, 7/10.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel in a stomp.

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mrtrevorguy

vision and thor can take the two on there own, adding the rest of the team just cnfirms there victory, marvel wins.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Team Marvel in a stomp.

yeah it's such a stomp when, Iron Man gets 2 shotted, Ms Marvel gets 3 shotted, Vision (who was ripped in half by She Hulk) gets 1 shotted, and all that's left is the slow Hulk and Thor.... but no it's a stomp for marvel yeah you right....

smh

PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PsychoJack

Nice picture of Power Girl :]

And I think Team 2 would take this after a hard battle.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jeanroygrant

@beatboks1 said:

PG has had the crap beaten out of her by Ultra Humanite in a few blows. Hulk can certainly do the same. SG in character wont speed blitz b4 the others take her out too. team Marvel wins

This is the answer !

@Lady_Liberty said:

The Avengers don't have the speed to avoid a blitz, and after most of the team drops from the blitz that leaves Thor against two Kryptonians.

Hulk & Thor are both more than capable of surving a speedblitz.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jeanroygrant

@mk111 said:

Geez, I'm this close to going for team 1. Supergirl is crazy strong...

Don't ! Lol, Thor is also more powerful than Supergirl, and Hulk is physically stronger than her.

@Ancient_0f_Dayssaid:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Team Marvel in a stomp.

yeah it's such a stomp when, Iron Man gets 2 shotted, Ms Marvel gets 3 shotted, Vision (who was ripped in half by She Hulk) gets 1 shotted, and all that's left is the slow Hulk and Thor.... but no it's a stomp for marvel yeah you right....

smh

It's a result of opinion. Also whats stopping Thor from hitting them with skyfather hurting blows? If Hulk gets a hold of them, it's going to be a world of hurting for either of the Kryptonians. Ms.Marvel can absorb there heat vision, and become Binary who is a certified planet buster. ( She busted a planet, without even wanting too ). Vision, and Iron Man may get the better of them with the numbers too, you have to remember it's a random encounter, and the Avengers got the numbers.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@jeanroygrant said:

@Ancient_0f_Dayssaid:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Team Marvel in a stomp.

smh

It's a result of opinion. Also whats stopping Thor from hitting them with skyfather hurting blows? If Hulk gets a hold of them, it's going to be a world of hurting for either of the Kryptonians. Ms.Marvel can absorb there heat vision, and become Binary who is a certified planet buster. ( She busted a planet, without even wanting too ). Vision, and Iron Man may get the better of them with the numbers too, you have to remember it's a random encounter, and the Avengers got the numbers.

Too bad they get blitzed.....shame shame shame...

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Emperorb777

Half the team gets one shotted

Hulk gets BFR

Thor gets beat to death

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_of_days you can shake your head all you want. Neither of them are beating Thor, an they have no answer for an intangible Vision. Let me know when Jobber Girl is relevant.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

@Ancient_of_days you can shake your head all you want. Neither of them are beating Thor, an they have no answer for an intangible Vision. Let me know when Jobber Girl is relevant.

Oh yeah but it's such a stomp right? Cold breath can mess with Visions density making him solid, after a few tries and much time of not being touched by anyone cus they're too slow, they use cold breath, he becomes tangible, one shotted. Together they can blitz Thor.

@Immortal777 said:

Half the team gets one shotted

Hulk gets BFR

Thor gets beat to death

No BFR.....but, he and Thor can get blitzed into unconsciousness ...

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Emperorb777

@Ancient_0f_Days: Didn't even notice no BFR but doesn't change how easy this will be for SG and PG.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_of_days it is a stomp due to numbers. Doubt they are going to affect Visions intangibility. You believe what you want an I'll believe what I want.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Immortal777: true

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By XiiX

@jeanroygrant: She's actually well documented to use her speed in combat, and to such a degree as regularly appearing invisible. Big trouble for Team 2.

Plus she's displayed sufficient strength to break Superboy's jaw(by accident, no less. She wasn't intent on seriously injuring him).

One-shotted a Solomon Grundy who was giving the JSA difficulties. Should easily be able to do the same to a calm Hulk(or nearly any of them).

And stalemated Lobo in an arm wrestling match for an extended period of time before(arguably) throwing the match in order to advance her own goals.

Supergirl is a Superman level threat(perhaps slightly below him). Power-Girl is about her equal. This match is far from decisively settled.

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BlueHope

Team 2

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Emperorb777

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: To win this battle what exactly is Vision supposed to do to this team when he turns intangible? Because thats all he has going for him they outclass him in everything else.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They will be dealing with Thor an Hulk, they won't have time to worry about Vision. Once Thor puts them down Vision will phase a hand into their brains or wherever else he can do damage.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LordOfFate

Team 1. Nobody on Team 2 can counter their speed.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jeanroygrant

@XiiX: Every feat strength wise, that you just shown is easily capable of either Hulk or Thor replicating. It's just there speed that's the problem.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

They will be dealing with Thor an Hulk, they won't have time to worry about Vision. Once Thor puts them down Vision will phase a hand into their brains or wherever else he can do damage.

you really can't back up a single thing you say huh......

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Ancient_0f_Dayssaid:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Team Marvel in a stomp.

smh

Too bad they get blitzed.....shame shame shame...

Thor & Hulk can handle a blitz. Random Encounter, so I bet that will be there first priority.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Emperorb777

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

So Vision serves no purpose at all and gets one shotted.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By XiiX

@jeanroygrant: Actually, that's arguable(whether or not Hulk could break Super-Boy's jaw by accident, or stalemate Lobo for hours in a match of strength, or that Thor could one-shot a threat that was giving the entire JSA, including the likes of Alan Scott and Jay Garrick, the losing end of a fight).

But that wasn't my point. My point was that she is definitively in the same league of the likes of Superman, Lobo, and Thor(so is Power-Girl by extension, since their power-levels are nearly the same). That, and they have no answer to her speed.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#41  Edited By Saren

I really don't get why people keep insisting Vision is a factor in these kinds of fights......

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_of_days I don't need to back anything up. I feel Marvel has the numbers an help from certain power sets to take the girls down. You don't like my answer that's your problem I give a $#!t. It's just a comic battle no need to take it to serious. Let me know when this topic becomes important an ill give a $#!t.

lolcattz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By lolcattz

Hulk smashes a pair of very annoying mosquitoes..

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@jeanroygrant said:

Thor & Hulk can handle a blitz. Random Encounter, so I bet that will be there first priority.

She did blitz grundy, it was her first attack and all.....but nah, first priority nah, they'll do that, maybe never according to some people, but what are they going to do in the first place to stop them from blitzing, also, if Thor get's knocked down to the ground without the hammer, he can't use it properly until he charges up, unless something changed, they can knock him down, hammer out of hand, and knock him out when he doesn't have it... Hulk? too slow

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jeanroygrant

@XiiX said:

@jeanroygrant: Actually, that's arguable(whether or not Hulk could break Super-Boy's jaw by accident, or stalemate Lobo for hours in a match of strength, or that Thor could one-shot a threat that was giving the entire JSA, including the likes of Alan Scott and Jay Garrick, the losing end of a fight).

But that wasn't my point. My point was that she is definitively in the same league of the likes of Superman, Lobo, and Thor(so is Power-Girl by extension, since their power-levels are nearly the same). That, and they have no answer to her speed.

I see.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

@ancient_of_days I don't need to back anything up.

Concession Accepted, good night. ;D

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Ancient_0f_Dayssaid:

@jeanroygrant said:

She did blitz grundy, it was her first attack and all.....but nah, first priority nah, they'll do that, maybe never according to some people, but what are they going to do in the first place to stop them from blitzing, also, if Thor get's knocked down to the ground without the hammer, he can't use it properly until he charges up, unless something changed, they can knock him down, hammer out of hand, and knock him out when he doesn't have it... Hulk? too slow

Charges up? What? Also i meant Hulk & Thor can tank a speedblitz.

@CitizenBanesaid:

I really don't get why people keep insisting Vision is a factor in these kinds of fights......

He's not bad, it's just that against Kryptonians who can moves so fast that they can go intangible, and phase too, he's nothing special.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lady_liberty

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

@ancient_of_days I don't need to back anything up.

Concession Accepted, good night. ;D

Hah, nice.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_of_days I didn't concede shit. But whatever, I'll be done with this pointless thread. No need to be a dbag because someone has a different opinion than you. It's only comics bro.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#50  Edited By charlieboy

I am leaning towards the girls from Krypton here.