Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

New 52

Savage Hulk

In character

No prep

Takes place in frozen Canada

Start off 100 yds away

Win by any means. No outside help or powerups.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch in favor of the DC team.

Too fast, too versatile.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This is a mismatch in favor of the DC team.

Too fast, too versatile.

And Tk.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RetconCrisis

Team 1 should win fairly easily.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbuck: @patrat18: @dondave: @retconcrisis:

Really? I just go into comics this year and Ive been reading these boards. I read savage hulk had the potential to turn into wbh. and with that his speed and strength could increase without limit. i dont see this as a mismatch if thats true.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: I wouldn't say it's a mismatch but Hulk isn't going WBH in a random encounter and while his stats do increase with anger he doesn't suddenly become a speedster.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: Yeah, but two of Team 1 should be able to take out Wendigo and Sasquatch, leaving Hulk to fight 3 extremely fast and agile fighters with super strength rivaling his own. Even though he can go WBH, Savage Hulk doesn't have a clear mind and can be a bit slugging and blind in fights unless he eventually realizes it.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@dondave said:

@foreverevil: I wouldn't say it's a mismatch but Hulk isn't going WBH in a random encounter and while his stats do increase with anger he doesn't suddenly become a speedster.

He actually couldn't become an speedster if the ground he's using to propel himself is weak in comparison to his strength... becoming stronger also handicaps him in the speed department or sort of.

Anyway, as for the OP, Wendigo and Sasquatch are non-factors, this is most likely, Hulk vs Superboy, Wonder Girl and Super Girl. I believe he can 1 shot Wonder Girl, the real problem here is Super Girl who currently is ridiculously fast and Superboy perhaps for the same reason... TK is a non-factor against Hulk.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I have seen Supergirl punch superman but what other strength and speed feats does kara have that put her around hulk level strength? for that matter what strength and speed feats does superboy have cause ive read all of superboy and cant remember ANY speed feats. I cant even remember any strength feats that left me thinking he was anywhere close to superman levels

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC spite

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I have seen Supergirl punch superman but what other strength and speed feats does kara have that put her around hulk level strength? for that matter what strength and speed feats does superboy have cause ive read all of superboy and cant remember ANY speed feats. I cant even remember any strength feats that left me thinking he was anywhere close to superman levels

Yeah, i do know Kara is hell of fast in N52 but i haven't seen Superboy having "that" kryptonian speed, i was making an assumption there tbh... But in this case i only mentioned speed as a factor, but in all honesty, i don't consider them on Hulk's tier of strength and durability... let alone Regeneration Factor and exponential enhancement.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#14 god_spawn  Moderator

@kidman560: I'm not up to date on Superboy and Wonder Girl's feats. I didn't like Teen Titans or Superboy's solo series, so I dropped them early. I'm not one to ask for this thread.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@god_spawn: its cool i feal the same but i know that Wendigo and Sasquatch are slower than hulk way way way slower than hulk so they are non factors

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Wonder Girl was hit by a subway and was badly KO'd... She's a non-factor along with Sasquatch and Wendigo.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@god_spawn: Wonder Girl was hit by a subway and was badly KO'd... She's a non-factor along with Sasquatch and Wendigo.

....lol.