• 139 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

who wins and why.

#2 Posted by silverflames (1 posts) - - Show Bio

super-boy hands down

#3 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Super-boNAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Super-girl.

#4 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl. Superboy is nowhere near as powerful as she is or any other full-blooded Kryptonian.

#5 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Supergirl. Superboy is nowhere near as powerful as she is or any other full-blooded Kryptonian."

Not to mention that his future self got whooped by her.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (225168 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl would win. Kara is a full blooded Kryptonian, she has the full powers of a Kryptonian where Connor Kent does not cause he is a half blood. Though Superboy maybe strong he cant mess with Supergirl.

#7 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else.

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl

possibly a curbstomp

#9 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Connor wins

#10 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

supergirl would break his jaw * hiding tears with hand

#11 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

NVM SG wins

#12 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

NVM SG wins

#13 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"

Supergirl would win. Kara is a full blooded Kryptonian, she has the full powers of a Kryptonian where Connor Kent does not cause he is a half blood. Though Superboy maybe strong he cant mess with Supergirl.

"
Hey King Saturn, correct me if I'm wrong but now he has near complete krypto powers in addition to his tactile TK (though he said that he doesn't use it anymore because he wants to be more like superman) right? Thanks makes him somewhat similar to sodam yat if he'd actually use his TK
#14 Posted by Caligula (12386 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara. 
Connor is just not on the same level as her. 
 
however if this had been Superboy from Earth-Prime, he would slaughter Kara
#15 Posted by Calisthenicskingz (63 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's Superboy-Prime he would kill them both. End of story

#16 Posted by danhimself (22718 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give it to Superboy now after his resurrection...he seems a heck of a lot stronger now...he went toe to toe with Prime

#17 Posted by charlieboy (7096 posts) - - Show Bio

i think kara would win.
#18 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2169 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"

Supergirl would win. Kara is a full blooded Kryptonian, she has the full powers of a Kryptonian where Connor Kent does not cause he is a half blood. Though Superboy maybe strong he cant mess with Supergirl.

"
DID I JUST READ A KING SATURN POST THAT WASN'T BOLDED AND ITALICIZED? WHAT?!!!??
#19 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calisthenicskingz said:
" If it's Superboy-Prime he would kill them both. End of story "
duh. But I think Superboy . Since he was able to go toe to toe with Prime while SG , SM and PG failed.
#20 Posted by spiderpigbart (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenLantern555 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"

Supergirl would win. Kara is a full blooded Kryptonian, she has the full powers of a Kryptonian where Connor Kent does not cause he is a half blood. Though Superboy maybe strong he cant mess with Supergirl.

"
DID I JUST READ A KING SATURN POST THAT WASN'T BOLDED AND ITALICIZED? WHAT?!!!?? "
In the olden days, he didn't do it.
#21 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2169 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderpigbart said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"

Supergirl would win. Kara is a full blooded Kryptonian, she has the full powers of a Kryptonian where Connor Kent does not cause he is a half blood. Though Superboy maybe strong he cant mess with Supergirl.

"
DID I JUST READ A KING SATURN POST THAT WASN'T BOLDED AND ITALICIZED? WHAT?!!!?? "
In the olden days, he didn't do it. "
Well, it was Pre-me...I'm shocked.
#22 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio

lol well anyway I think Superboy can take Kara now and beat her too.

#23 Posted by clarkkent2012 (161 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
"lol well anyway I think Superboy can take Kara now and beat her too. "

This
#24 Edited by uknow (765 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:

" @Calisthenicskingz said:

" If it's Superboy-Prime he would kill them both. End of story "
duh. But I think Superboy . Since he was able to go toe to toe with Prime while SG , SM and PG failed. "
you can't realy use that superboy because he was a plot device agains prime
the superboy that went toe to toe with prime is above skyfather beings he did better agains prime than all dc heroes,AM,ion,guardians of the universe together
#25 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a joke?

#26 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl will kill him by accident.

#27 Posted by Fire Star (3407 posts) - - Show Bio

This needs to be locked. Supergirl stomp.
#28 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

What happened to spiderpigbart?

#29 Posted by tensor (5121 posts) - - Show Bio

super girl ftw girl power

#30 Posted by JediXMan (31314 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl.

Moderator
#31 Posted by cascadeking09 (6698 posts) - - Show Bio

I say supergirl takes this.

#32 Posted by Reactor (2674 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly think Supergirl would win, but not from sheer strength. Even before developing his Krytponian powers to the full, Conner has displayed Kryptonian level strength. Since then, especially after getting beaten to death by Prime, his power levels have easily stayed in those levels. War of the Superman was the final piece to confirm this, as Superboy was handling other Kryptonians there. Looking at Superboy beating up Kara's mom, and taking a full blast from Kara herself a scene later without any real injury, is all the proof needed to show that Superboy can hang with the best of Kyrpton's finest in terms of raw power.
 
However, I think that Supergirl wins against Superboy for the same reason Superman beats Kryptonians so often. She's way more experienced, and that counts for leagues when it comes down to characters that are apparently equal in everything else. She fights with better skill and ability than Conner. Also unlike him, she's not still in the process of mastering all of her powers. This will not be a stomp. Not even in the slightest. It's gonna be hard, gritty, bloody, and brutal, but Supergirl's gonna win.
 
Give Conner a few more years (or months/weeks, given the progressive rate of comic book time) to master his abilities, get serious fighting skills and such, and I'd go as far to say that it could come down to a stalemate.

#33 Posted by cascadeking09 (6698 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed. It wouldn't be easy, but Supergirl wins 9 times outta 10. He's not equal to to her in strength and she's been a full grown version of him before. With more experience he might be able to match her, but he's not gettin passed her anytime soon.

#34 Posted by velle37 (6038 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
"Supergirl will kill him by accident. "

Lmao, this is a possibility.........
#35 Posted by velle37 (6038 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reactor said:
"I honestly think Supergirl would win, but not from sheer strength. Even before developing his Krytponian powers to the full, Conner has displayed Kryptonian level strength. Since then, especially after getting beaten to death by Prime, his power levels have easily stayed in those levels. War of the Superman was the final piece to confirm this, as Superboy was handling other Kryptonians there. Looking at Superboy beating up Kara's mom, and taking a full blast from Kara herself a scene later without any real injury, is all the proof needed to show that Superboy can hang with the best of Kyrpton's finest in terms of raw power. However, I think that Supergirl wins against Superboy for the same reason Superman beats Kryptonians so often. She's way more experienced, and that counts for leagues when it comes down to characters that are apparently equal in everything else. She fights with better skill and ability than Conner. Also unlike him, she's not still in the process of mastering all of her powers. This will not be a stomp. Not even in the slightest. It's gonna be hard, gritty, bloody, and brutal, but Supergirl's gonna win. Give Conner a few more years (or months/weeks, given the progressive rate of comic book time) to master his abilities, get serious fighting skills and such, and I'd go as far to say that it could come down to a stalemate. "

Do you have scans of this?
#36 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara for the win. 

Moderator
#37 Posted by daredevil21134 (12705 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy
#38 Posted by Pokeysteve (8688 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonian physiology plus Amazon Warrior training. Kara.  

#39 Posted by SuperboyRob (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy wins he can go toe to toe with her in power and he has more experience then her. Kara has some amazonian traing but if u read her comics she doesnt use it that much and plus shes just as hot headed. The older version of him that she beat was a clone of him made by robin, who was not the real thing and is not equal to the power levels he is at now let alone what he will be at when the true conner hits that age. Its gonna be close but i think Conner is gonna pull off the win cause he has years of experience dealling with superheroes compared to Kara who has at max 2 in comic time. Plus they may be matched in power and strength since his return but he always has that tk up his sleeve if need be.
#40 Posted by Kallarkz (3295 posts) - - Show Bio
@SuperboyRob said:
" Superboy wins he can go toe to toe with her in power and he has more experience then her. Kara has some amazonian traing but if u read her comics she doesnt use it that much and plus shes just as hot headed. The older version of him that she beat was a clone of him made by robin, who was not the real thing and is not equal to the power levels he is at now let alone what he will be at when the true conner hits that age. Its gonna be close but i think Conner is gonna pull off the win cause he has years of experience dealling with superheroes compared to Kara who has at max 2 in comic time. Plus they may be matched in power and strength since his return but he always has that tk up his sleeve if need be. "
Very true. But one big weakness that keeps Superboy from being able to knock out those top tier guys is that fact that he cannot max himself out or deplete his solar reserves or his body will literally eat itself.

^They really need to do something about that to. Not right for a member of the Superman family to NOT be able to go all out without killing himself.
#41 Posted by SuperboyRob (138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz:
Its hasn't been mentioned since his revival and i completely forgot, im kinda just hoping DC moves on and leaves that crap behind when the boosted his power to the rest of the supes
#42 Edited by Kallarkz (3295 posts) - - Show Bio
@SuperboyRob said:

" @Kallarkz: Its hasn't been mentioned since his revival and i completely forgot, im kinda just hoping DC moves on and leaves that crap behind when the boosted his power to the rest of the supes "

I really hope it has something that they have trashed. And you know what now that I think about it his fight with Parasite in the the latest Superboy #1 showed that parasite depleted him of all his solar energy and he himself admitted at one point he was no stronger that a normal human being but he did not seem to be suffering of any adverse effects. It's possible that they have decided to do away with that.
#43 Posted by SuperboyRob (138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz:
And if thats the case i would give it to superboy by a bit after a long fight
#44 Posted by marvelrules2011 (718 posts) - - Show Bio

supergirl

#45 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

supergirl stomps

#46 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl wins.

#47 Posted by SuperboyRob (138 posts) - - Show Bio

HOW does supergirl win?? Superboy has more experience the same strength levels as her since he was on the level with the rest of the kryptonians and he has TK. she has a week of amazon training and she is stick thin. If kryptonians are like humans then since he is more built then her he will squish her plus he has more surface area to absorb energy.
#48 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (760 posts) - - Show Bio

she just wins

#49 Posted by cascadeking09 (6698 posts) - - Show Bio
@SuperboyRob said:
" HOW does supergirl win?? Superboy has more experience the same strength levels as her since he was on the level with the rest of the kryptonians and he has TK. she has a week of amazon training and she is stick thin. If kryptonians are like humans then since he is more built then her he will squish her plus he has more surface area to absorb energy. "
Because he hasn't proven to be better than her. Supergirl is already a full kryptonian and on top of that she's had training from the Amazons including Wonder Woman and also from Batman. She's also beaten an adult version of Conner from the future. I don't think it was stated how long she had been training and don't know what being thin has to do with anything, but it doesn't mean Superboy is stronger lol that would be dumb.
#50 Posted by tensor (5121 posts) - - Show Bio

sg