#1 Edited by The_Soverighn (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

In Character

Win Be Death, K.O or Surrender

Naruto: Sage Mode and Can Use Kyubi Chackra If Needed

Superboy: New 52 Version but Pre-52 Feats Allowed

Fight Starts 50 KM Apart

Location

Opponents

#2 Posted by The_Soverighn (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

Begin

#3 Posted by XImpossibruX (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy

#4 Posted by TheTmac (481 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Naruto fast enough to keep up with SP?

#5 Posted by thefusescape (203 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy would splat him. Too fast for the brain of narato.

#6 Posted by Skit (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

Why ?

This is beyond spite.

#7 Posted by drgnx (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy's TK is fast. I don't recall him physically speed blitzing yet.

#8 Posted by stephens2177 (1205 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know naruto in anyway,but SB can speed blitz,just by usijg his TK,and hisnsensory ability to react to what it makes contact with.

#9 Posted by spawn_123 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy

#10 Posted by Z3RO180 (7774 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are so many anime vs comics thread getting made ?

#11 Posted by joewell (9085 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: Because it just got made legal and we need to get it out of sytumes

#12 Posted by Z3RO180 (7774 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell:so i mak a goku vs superman thread and not have it be locked ?

#13 Posted by Strider92 (18031 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@joewell:so i mak a goku vs superman thread and not have it be locked ?

Yes but for the love of god please don't T.T

#14 Posted by Z3RO180 (7774 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Dude if i did that the internet would mplod. Yes its that bad MPLOD

#15 Posted by Strider92 (18031 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@Strider92: Dude if i did that the internet would mplod. Yes its that bad MPLOD

Yep! It would drive us all to alcohol too lol!

#16 Edited by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by solesamurai (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@joewell:so i mak a goku vs superman thread and not have it be locked ?

It's by the same person too, half of which he has made stomp battles. He needs to be stopped...

#18 Posted by matmatxm8 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skit said:

Why ?

This is beyond spite.

actually no,

he said "superboy" not "super boy-prime"

actually this could go either way,

Naruto is quite formidable when using a 9 fox demon chakra, don't take him lightly

#19 Posted by jobbernos (1522 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

Superboy

#20 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (908 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

Superboy

#21 Posted by Simon_the_digger (4684 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy would kill Naruto

#22 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (5130 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy stomps

#23 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

Taking Kon El in this. His TK is no joke.

#24 Posted by isaac_clarke (5812 posts) - - Show Bio

What's Superboy's durability like these days? Naruto is more or less a multi-mountain buster atm.

#25 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

What's Superboy's durability like these days? Naruto is more or less a multi-mountain buster atm.

Not on the level of Kal, but he was able to tank a hit from Supergirl that sent him into space. He came out of that ok.

#26 Posted by dondave (39962 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy

#27 Posted by Rumble Man (11197 posts) - - Show Bio

Why use weak ass sage mode?

#28 Posted by isaac_clarke (5812 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

@isaac_clarke said:

What's Superboy's durability like these days? Naruto is more or less a multi-mountain buster atm.

Not on the level of Kal, but he was able to tank a hit from Supergirl that sent him into space. He came out of that ok.

Then I'd say it's a safe bet he could win this assuming his durability holds up to a beast bomb. Not that Naruto isn't fairly powerful these days, it just sounds like Superboy could be a magnitude physically more superior, that Naruto without some of the more ridiculous abilities of the Uchiha's at his disposal can't quite pull out a win on his power alone.

People could go the Sexy-No-Jutsu argument to see how it plays out and have SB bleed out.

#29 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

@isaac_clarke said:

What's Superboy's durability like these days? Naruto is more or less a multi-mountain buster atm.

Not on the level of Kal, but he was able to tank a hit from Supergirl that sent him into space. He came out of that ok.

Then I'd say it's a safe bet he could win this assuming his durability holds up to a beast bomb. Not that Naruto isn't fairly powerful these days, it just sounds like Superboy could be a magnitude physically more superior, that Naruto without some of the more ridiculous abilities of the Uchiha's at his disposal can't quite pull out a win on his power alone.

People could go the Sexy-No-Jutsu argument to see how it plays out and have SB bleed out.

Lol, true. Don't know if it'd work for long, but could certainly cause him to second think the situation.

#30 Posted by isaac_clarke (5812 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

Lol, true. Don't know if it'd work for long, but could certainly cause him to second think the situation.

Then he has a tougher constitution than me; I'd probably spiral through the air losing most of my blood in the process.

#31 Posted by SilverGalford (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

naruto dies

#32 Posted by zr0c00l (858 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

Lol, true. Don't know if it'd work for long, but could certainly cause him to second think the situation.

Then he has a tougher constitution than me; I'd probably spiral through the air losing most of my blood in the process.

super boy would remember that narutos a dude crossdressing and isnt into trannies so hed tk his brain into mush outta disgust.

ps whats up with that? why everyome in naruto susceptible to crossdressers and transvestites?

#33 Posted by SpideyPresence (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Spite, but Superboy should win.

#34 Posted by Equonox (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto's only hope is to one-shot SB, since once he touches him SB will have pretty much total control over Naruto w/ his tactile TK. Considering that this appears to be a random encounter and both are in character, I don't see Naruto unloading everything he has in the outset, which means the above scenario plays out more times than not. I'd give it to SB 8.5/10, and not 10/10, simply because he's not AS durable as many give him credit for (his latest "tanking" feats were accomplished while wearing superman's indestructible armor) and this version of Naruto is no joke

#35 Posted by terry2012 (7223 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox: This.

#36 Posted by garrettmana (575 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Naruto would probably win but it wouldnt be easy

#37 Edited by SirNeko (1973 posts) - - Show Bio

Sage Mode Naruto gets stomped the moment he makes contact with Superboy who can control anything he touches. He touched a house in the future and instantly knew the entire layout to escape. He also can make himself invisible by bending light around him.