#1 Edited by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy Vs.

Gohan during Cell.

Gohan during Buu after his power Augmentation.

How would the fight go? Just in case the fight feels too one-sided in Gohan's favor, the second fight takes place on Planet Namek, which has goodness knows how many suns, and is constantly bombarded by solar radiation.

#2 Posted by X_insignia1 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

you poor child

#3 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

superboy.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Gohan will beat the hell out of Superboy. Even if Conner is stronger, I think Gohan is strong enough to hurt him and he's a better fighter by miles.

#5 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Whew. I thought you were going to lock the crud outta this.

Make me look bad lol. I just want to see what ensues from this, honestly. Is... that against the rules? Because I know a war is coming.

#6 Posted by absorber308 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Can teen gohan go ssj 2? If he can Superboy is good as dead

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
@Twentyfive said:

@Vance Astro: Whew. I thought you were going to lock the crud outta this.

Make me look bad lol. I just want to see what ensues from this, honestly. Is... that against the rules? Because I know a war is coming.

Is what against the rules?
#8 Edited by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

When Kid Gohan gets angry he enters a rage.

Second form Frieza spouting an over 1 Million power level

Kid Gohan attacks

BTW that's Kid Gohan

This is teen Gohan

#9 Posted by sourcebreaker (39 posts) - - Show Bio

supeboy hands down. no competition.

f.y.i.: i'm being really biased since I hate dragon ball z.

#10 Posted by laflux (15898 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

Kid Gohan would beat his shit.

Careful with the language dude.

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
@sourcebreaker said:

f.y.i.: i'm being really biased since I hate dragon ball z.

So then don't post.
#12 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Kid Gohan would beat his shit.

Careful with the language dude.

Sorry, I edited =).

#13 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

Inb4 this turns into "I Hate DBZ" contest.

Seriously Gohan would win.

#14 Posted by sourcebreaker (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: sorry:) just wanted give a shout out for superboy.

#15 Posted by SoA (4833 posts) - - Show Bio

i love SB's telekinesis , but gohan would get angry and just rage out beating the crap outta connor

btw kid gohan refers to his age between saiyan saga to android saga , teen gohan is ss and ss2

#16 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio

Anime vs comic threads is against the rules guys....but seriously teen gohan would obliterate superboy....

#17 Posted by sync1 (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

Anime vs comic threads is against the rules guys....but seriously teen gohan would obliterate superboy....

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not... :p

#18 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

i love SB's telekinesis , but gohan would get angry and just rage out beating the crap outta connor

btw kid gohan refers to his age between saiyan saga to android saga , teen gohan is ss and ss2

Gohan would be to fast. A time-Stopper has trouble keeping track of his movements.

So fast he it looks like he's teleporting (not to be taken literally)

#19 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan will kill superboy

#20 Posted by SoA (4833 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: srry dude but i cannot see any of your pics .

#21 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

@XImpossibruX: srry dude but i cannot see any of your pics .

D: Refresh? Cause I can see them.

#22 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: I'm not going to lie. Once I read your post that explained that the rules have changed, I started this practically to see what comes out of it. What wild, chaotic arguments will I be seeing? Things like that. Is starting a thread with that intent against the rules?

Why have the rules changed, anyway?

#23 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

@Vance Astro: I'm not going to lie. Once I read your post that explained that the rules have changed, I started this practically to see what comes out of it. What wild, chaotic arguments will I be seeing? Things like that. Is starting a thread with that intent against the rules?

Maybe we have matured as a community?

#24 Posted by SoA (4833 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: no luck lol

#25 Posted by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a really interesting fight, but during the Namek saga, i'm pretty sure Kid Gohan would win, if he could damage a villain that destroys planet with one finger blast and sells them aswell, then i'm sure Gohan would beat him. Garlic Junior Gohan would stomp him.

#26 Edited by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: I hope so. I never really cared about anime v comic, and to be honest, I don't care about who of these two is stronger.

Normally, I just march in these threads and type "dance party" to let people know that I started the party before the mods shut it down. Lol. It is my IB4L.

To be completely honest, the only anime fights I would be marginally interested in is fights between teen characters like Zatanna vs Maka from soul eater. The complicated thing with these fights is that animes are normally concerned with powering up their characters, and American stories are mainly about character progression, dialogue, and storytelling . Either Superboy is stronger than Gohan, or not because Gohan powered up to heaven. So then I have to use another character. That is the biggest problem I have with Manga vs comics.

#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
@Twentyfive said:

You're kind of derailing your own thread.
#28 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems that the rule has been changed so I apologize for my earlier post. But I still think a SSJ2 gohon would wreck superboy

#29 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

When Gohan got his powers enhanced by elder Kai during the Buu arc, was that the strongest he has ever been? Or was teen Gohan stronger? Because I would think that preppie Gohan would be weaker, and his powers would need augmentation to be considered relevamt during Buu.

I wonder how it would go if he fought Superboy.

#30 Posted by YoungJustice (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

Rule has been lifted.

#31 Posted by stephens2177 (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

isn anime all about nothing but feats,and huge feats? idk who kid gohan is,all i know is superboy is a badass psionic superman.

#32 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump! Let's talk. I updated the battle condition.

#33 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

Bump! Let's talk. I updated the battle condition.

............ Gohan stomps even harder.

Kid Gohan on Namek would give Superboy an extremely good fight, anything in Cell Saga is ridiculous.

#34 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedLanternSuperman: Thanks for the input. What I meant is that High School-aged Gohan after old Kai boosted his power level is fighting Superboy on Planet Namek, which is constantly being hit by solar radiation (because it is always daytime, and the planet has 3 suns). I made it like that to kind of even out the fight, since as you know, the sun gives Superman and Superboy increased strength, speed, durability, etc.

#35 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Gohan would win. Superboy isn't that impressive.

#36 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy boy would tear out his skeleton with tactile telekinesis .

#37 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance said:

Superboy boy would tear out his skeleton with tactile telekinesis .

Gohan is to durable, and would easily destroy Superboy with speed and power. Fast enough to get the drop on third form Frieza and push him back. Superboy would be dead in seconds.

#38 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: I suggest you read the Superboy series.

#39 Posted by PokemonDefender (237 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome posts @XImpossibruX: and @Ferdelance:

#41 Posted by stephens2177 (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

superboys physical threats by way of his TTK match a kryptonians,and he has full TK,and a sensory ability that lets him perceive everything around him,so no sneak attacks,and no speed blitzes.

#42 Posted by dondave (37404 posts) - - Show Bio

@stephens2177 said:

superboys physical threats by way of his TTK match a kryptonians,and he has full TK,and a sensory ability that lets him perceive everything around him,so no sneak attacks,and no speed blitzes.

I have to agree with you here new 52 superboy in full control of his powers has more of a shot than pre-52. He could also use his TTK to break all of Gohan's bones