no morals both at full power who wins?

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC

I gotta think Iron Lad's armor could come up with something to counter Superboy.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By nightwing91

Morals off it should be superboy fairly easily he can disassemble the armor with one touch of his ttk

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Stronger

Superboy stomps

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Dex_Starr

Even the weaker 90's Superboy with only TK would wreck IL.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By emperorznb

Superboy wins this... easily I guess.

Kurupted13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kurupted13

No morals and Superboy would stomp on irontrash.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superboy.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Killemall

Conner Kent FTW!! man i cant belive how big a super boy fan i have turned into after watching his young justice show.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By ReVamp

@nightwing91 said:

Morals off it should be superboy fairly easily he can disassemble the armor with one touch of his ttk

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

Actually, his TTK won't help as much as you think since Iron Lad's Armor is just one complete suit, with no detachable pieces. It kinda morphs. Not to say that he takes it, this is still a stomp.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Dex_Starr

@ReVamp said:

@nightwing91 said:

Actually, his TTK won't help as much as you think since Iron Lad's Armor is just one complete suit, with no detachable pieces. It kinda morphs. Not to say that he takes it, this is still a stomp.

So because it's a complete suit it means that it can't be ripped apart? A rock doesn't have detechable parts, doesn't mean it can't be destroyed.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ReVamp

@ReVamp said:

@nightwing91 said:

So because it's a complete suit it means that it can't be ripped apart? A rock doesn't have detechable parts, doesn't mean it can't be destroyed.

LMAO, true, true. Didn't think of that... Though I doubt his TTK is strong enough for that... but that's another story.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PrinceIMC

Doesn't he have to be touching it or at least be close to use his TK? I'm willing to change my mind on the winner but I don't think TK will be all that effective.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nightwing91
@PrinceIMC: Yes he does have to be touching, but he's got high levels of speed an reaction timing he can easily speed blitz. 

@ReVamp: Pretty much what Hohenheim said about it being capable of being destroyed, or he could just use his TTK to peel the armor apart from the body inside,especially with morals off.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ReVamp

@nightwing91 said:

@PrinceIMC: Yes he does have to be touching, but he's got high levels of speed an reaction timing he can easily speed blitz.

@ReVamp: Pretty much what Hohenheim said about it being capable of being destroyed, or he could just use his TTK to peel the armor apart from the body inside,especially with morals off.

Yeah, I didn't think of that.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PrinceIMC
@nightwing91 said:

But Iron Lad has a force field that withstands nukes. I don't see Superboy speed blitzing or TKing that.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ReVamp

@PrinceIMC said:

@nightwing91 said:

But Iron Lad has a force field that withstands nukes. I don't see Superboy speed blitzing or TKing that.

He won't have the Force Field up though... SB is too quick.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PrinceIMC
@ReVamp said:

@PrinceIMC said:

@nightwing91 said:

Why wouldn't he have it up? Kang has taken on whole teams of Avengers and he gave a copy of his armor to his younger self. It isn't Superboy surprising Iron Lad it's a random encounter with no morals.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ReVamp

@PrinceIMC said:

@ReVamp said:

@PrinceIMC said:

@nightwing91 said:

Why wouldn't he have it up? Kang has taken on whole teams of Avengers and he gave a copy of his armor to his younger self. It isn't Superboy surprising Iron Lad it's a random encounter with no morals.

Via Superboy speed blitzing him when he sees him.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nightwing91
@PrinceIMC: Speed Blitz+ a higher reaction time. They may start at the same time, but Superboy is still much faster.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PrinceIMC

I'm sorry but without any description of how far apart they start I've gotta assume that Iron Lad's neuro-kinetic armor can raise it's shields faster than Superboy can cross the distance.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#22  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@PrinceIMC said:

I'm sorry but without any description of how far apart they start I've gotta assume that Iron Lad's neuro-kinetic armor can raise it's shields faster than Superboy can cross the distance.

You assume their close based on vine rules.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#23  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

And isn't Conner full powered Titans Tomorrow Conner or something like that?