#1 Edited by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

Superboy has all pre-52 feats and new 52 feats

This is just regular old Hulk

Prep: NONE

Win by KO

They start 1 mile apart

Edit: Sorry there seems to be some confusion this is Kon-El Superboy and morals are off

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#3 Posted by kuzu (6 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk rips superboy's limbs apart 1 by 1

#4 Posted by superincrediblebatspider (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk after a decent fight

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11697 posts) - - Show Bio

Conner stomps with speed blitz, Hulk can't even touch him and he has full blown TK.

#6 Posted by Killemall (18243 posts) - - Show Bio

With morals on Superboy is unlikely to blitz.

Hulk is stronger, and certainly seem to have gone quite a bit faster at least in marvel now. Is more durable. Still will have problem tagging someone as fast should he choose to fight well, but Superboy really isnt know for dodging prowess.

#7 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17236 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

With morals on Superboy is unlikely to blitz.

Hulk is stronger, and certainly seem to have gone quite a bit faster at least in marvel now. Is more durable. Still will have problem tagging someone as fast should he choose to fight well, but Superboy really isnt know for dodging prowess.

this.

#8 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17236 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Conner stomps with speed blitz, Hulk can't even touch him and he has full blown TK.

you are really wanking conner here, whats the strongest character conner has spiltzd.

#9 Posted by laflux (14080 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

you are really wanking conner here, whats the strongest character conner has spiltzd.

Hulk has a chance here, as long he doesn't include Pre Crisis when he refers to all feats used.

#10 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17236 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Hulk has a chance here, as long he doesn't include Pre Crisis when he refers to all feats used.

chance? wait how strong was /is superboy exactly? both current and pre 52 version?

#11 Posted by laflux (14080 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@laflux said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

chance? wait how strong was /is superboy exactly? both current and pre 52 version?

He was throwing around planets in the Pre-crisis days. Past that, nothing the Hulk couldn't hulk strength wise.

#12 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17236 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: are you sure your not talking about superboy prime? if not then i never knew conner had such raw power.

#13 Posted by laflux (14080 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@laflux: are you sure your not talking about superboy prime? if not then i never knew conner had such raw power.

It wasn't Superboy as in Conner, but as Clark when he was younger. They there was a retcon, which changed things so that Clark only became a Superhero when he was an adult.

#14 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17236 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: yeah but isn't this battle about hulk vs conner.

#15 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins this. Connor doesn't have the feats to show him capable of beating Hulk for a majority.

#16 Posted by crabtree (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins.

#17 Posted by laflux (14080 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@laflux: yeah but isn't this battle about hulk vs conner.

ah good point

#18 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK wins

#19 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11697 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Not at all, Hulk isn't fast enough to hang with Conner, and off the top of my head he blitzed Blockade ....

YoungJustice18p17.jpg (640×1024)

he's got way more speed feats than that obviously, but I can't find them all right now.

Also, having TK helps with his already high durability and strength with which he can hang with Hulk and KO him, Hulks not gonna give him nearly as much trouble as Prime anyway.

#20 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17236 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Not at all, Hulk isn't fast enough to hang with Conner, and off the top of my head he blitzed Blockade ....

YoungJustice18p17.jpg (640×1024)

he's got way more speed feats than that obviously, but I can't find them all right now.

Also, having TK helps with his already high durability and strength with which he can hang with Hulk and KO him, Hulks not gonna give him nearly as much trouble as Prime anyway.

hulk isn't someone you can easily KO. but i'm pretty sure he can KO connor.

also what suggest that blockade is anywhere near as durable as the hulk?

i understand connor splitz people but it depends on his striking power and how often he uses it.

#21 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk due to raw strength

#22 Posted by Killemall (18243 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Quite the contrary Superboy rarely if ever blitz anything (frankly i dont remember him blitzing anyone at all), also ramming at someone at high speed isnt really a blitz and certainly would do him a lot of good against Hulk. Conner should theoritically be able to blitz / dodge, but i certainly dont think thats in character at all.

#23 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Conner doesn't have the speed feats to prove he'll blitz Hulk or that he can even take Hulk's punches. Nor does he have any feats defeating someone with Hulk's durability. He beat up SBP because he had been amped with 1,000 years of sunlight so not sure why Ancient_Of_Days would bring that up.

#24 Posted by logy5000 (5642 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#25 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17236 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@TheAcidSkull: Quite the contrary Superboy rarely if ever blitz anything (frankly i dont remember him blitzing anyone at all), also ramming at someone at high speed isnt really a blitz and certainly would do him a lot of good against Hulk. Conner should theoritically be able to blitz / dodge, but i certainly dont think thats in character at all.

i'm on hulks side :D, but thanks for the Info man , really appreciate it. ^__^

i just added you because i don't know dc very well, so killemall helped me out :D

#26 Posted by Killemall (18243 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

i just added you because i don't know dc very well, so killemall helped me out :D

I know, you were kind of convinced Conor blitzes, which he doesnt, in character, unless mindcontrolled. He can blitz if he choses to do so, he does have speed feat its not like he is completely devoid of speed feat, but for reason unknown dodging and blitzing simply isnt in his character, perhaps character flaws.

#27 Posted by dondave (34224 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk ftw

#28 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

It's funny that everyone except ONE poster is going with Hulk. Just a few months ago, I was arguing for Hulk vs Teen Titans and everyone was saying Conner could solo. I guess Hulk is FINALLY getting some respect around here!

#29 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17236 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

I know, you were kind of convinced Conor blitzes, which he doesnt, in character, unless mindcontrolled. He can blitz if he choses to do so, he does have speed feat its not like he is completely devoid of speed feat, but for reason unknown dodging and blitzing simply isnt in his character, perhaps character flaws.

ohhhhh ! thanks for the info! i'm sure hulk could KO conner, if he was able to hurt and bring down juggernaut to his knees as professor! :D

#30 Posted by stephens2177 (995 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk can beat any version of SB,no question about it.i actually think the new version woukd fare better than the past version,just because the johns and kesel versions woukd rush in and try to stand up to hulk,which would be suicide,while the nuSB wouldnt rush in,and he would come to the conclusion he couldnt beat him or engage the monster,so he woukd find other ways to deal with him,he would probably not try to beat him,more he would try to take him.off the field of battle.

#31 Posted by X_insignia1 (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#32 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@kuzu said:

hulk rips superboy's limbs apart 1 by 1