Superboy vs Hulk

• 145 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Hulk wins in the end after a decent battle. Current Hulk is the one that lifted tectonic plates and the one that almost collapsed the entire eastern seaboard. I never really seen Connor done any strength feat close to Hulk's level. His tactile TK is too weak to lift up a farm vehicle. No doubt in my mind that Hulk can easily overpower his TK. Only thing Superboy has is his speed but it's argueble whether to dismiss this as pis or cis. Nothing Superboy has in his arsenal can even compete against Hulk whom has incredible blunt force resistance. What's to stop Hulk from jumping to Prime with the speed of going from one side of the USA to the other within seconds? Add in current Hulk's strength, Superboy has really little to no chance. Not to mention current Hulk also has Banner tech which can create forcefields that endured Juggernauts blows, teleportation, and drain energies. Current Hulk can also drain energy now. Heck, Banner did it. He drained enough cosmic (I believe it was cosmic) energy that nothing else on earth can drain. Current Hulk has too much in his arsenal to lose to Superboy.
AtraCruor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By AtraCruor
@PunkMastaFlex: You're mistaken about one thing.  Conner's TTK is strong enough to lift up a 500 ton ocean liner and that was a long time ago back in his solo series.  Lifting the tractor as he did was showing the development of full tk otherwise he would have needed to grab it instead of simply placing his hand on the side of the tire.  .  Also, he had been fighting with Parasite who had repeatedly drained him so he was weakened.  Conner has also been able to go in a fist to fist fight with Superboy Prime.  PIS or what have you, it is still there.  Now, regardless of whether is has a shown panel or not, he is half-kryptonian, has super-speed and has always had it due to at first TTK and then developing Kryptonian powers.  He has also only recently really started using his TTK powers again, Blackest Night. Before that, minus the few times he's ttk disassembled something, it's been Kryptonian strength.

Now, if Superboy uses (again it does not matter that he has/has not been shown on panel using it in attacks.  He has the ABILITY to and that is what matters for what I'm going to say) his super speed and reflexes and hits has hard as he can as fast as he can, a newly changed hulk, depending on what caused the change and his anger lvl, he has the CHANCE to take out the hulk.  He is also able to extend his TTK field out and freeze an opponent in place if they are standing on the same ground and he is touching them.  As an adult, with his full power, he'd slap most of the comic universe around like a pimp.
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AtraCruor
bro that was from another reality prime earth

any way it would be a decent fight 

even superman struggled to beat the hulk
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#104  Edited By cascadeking09
@higher_evolutionary: I don't think Superman has fought Hulk canonically.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By cascadeking09
@baron2011 said:
i don't read superboy but i heard that he got an upgrade.Is true?
A long time ago.
@Nice_Mister_Manderson said:
@dccomicsrule2011
  1. PROVE IT ISN'T.
  2. And it doesn't even matter,that wasn't COMBAT SPEED.
1. You calling something PIS because you don't like it means that the burden of proof is on you. Superboy has krypton strength and speed which has been shown to be near the level of the Flashes
2.To be able to keep up with Bart at all is a speed feat all by itself, and it also means his combat speed is near that level. So his combat speed is still FAR above Hulk's
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

AtraCruor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By AtraCruor
@higher_evolutionary: I'm not talking about Superboy Prime.  I'm talking about Adult Kon-El. Shown twice as Black Zero where he never died, reached his full power and went about conquering other alternate timeline earths and the other as Superman during the Titans Tomorrow arcs where his clone was so strong that he caught Supergirl's knockout strike with a single hand and didn't budge and just smiled after it.
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By monarch2016
@cascadeking09 said:
i don't read superboy but i heard that he got an upgrade.Is true?
A long time ago. 

well and how strong he is?around superman level?
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By cascadeking09
@baron2011: He has kryptonian level strength, he may not be at Superman's level but somewhere near it.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#110  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Superboy was able to race Bart Allen as Kid Flash recently, I think it was Superboy 5 of his solo series, whether flying or not his speed should still be too much for Hulk, granted Hulk is stronger, but Conner's strength and speed combo along with his other powers can prove enough to put the Hulk down if not atleast go for a BFR.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By monarch2016
@cascadeking09 said:
@baron2011: He has kryptonian level strength, he may not be at Superman's level but somewhere near it.
thanks
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By cascadeking09
@baron2011: you're welcome.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@AtraCruor said:

@PunkMastaFlex: You're mistaken about one thing.  Conner's TTK is strong enough to lift up a 500 ton ocean liner and that was a long time ago back in his solo series.  Lifting the tractor as he did was showing the development of full tk otherwise he would have needed to grab it instead of simply placing his hand on the side of the tire.  .  Also, he had been fighting with Parasite who had repeatedly drained him so he was weakened.  Conner has also been able to go in a fist to fist fight with Superboy Prime.  PIS or what have you, it is still there.  Now, regardless of whether is has a shown panel or not, he is half-kryptonian, has super-speed and has always had it due to at first TTK and then developing Kryptonian powers.  He has also only recently really started using his TTK powers again, Blackest Night. Before that, minus the few times he's ttk disassembled something, it's been Kryptonian strength.  Now, if Superboy uses (again it does not matter that he has/has not been shown on panel using it in attacks.  He has the ABILITY to and that is what matters for what I'm going to say) his super speed and reflexes and hits has hard as he can as fast as he can, a newly changed hulk, depending on what caused the change and his anger lvl, he has the CHANCE to take out the hulk.  He is also able to extend his TTK field out and freeze an opponent in place if they are standing on the same ground and he is touching them.  As an adult, with his full power, he'd slap most of the comic universe around like a pimp.

I never knew about his tk being that powerful. I still haven't seen strength nor durability feats from Prime that suggests he can win or survive indirect hits from current Hulk. I agree about adult hood but for his current state, I doubt he'll do much to Hulk.
Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Superboy wins.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PunkMastaFlex: Conner was  taking multiple hits from a  Doomsday in Superboy 6.  I'm sure he can survive a few hits from Hulk, and especially since he has shown some pretty good speed feats as of his current series. Running speedwise he and Kid Flash during their race purposely made the pattern a zig zag as to not finish in a few minutes, even running speed he dwarfs the Hulk. His strength is sufficient it can hurt the Hulk and in conjunction with his speed I don't see why he can't win. He may not put Hulk down in one hit, but the green guy is gonna feel it. And BFR is always an option.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@god_spawn said:

@PunkMastaFlex: Conner was  taking multiple hits from a  Doomsday in Superboy 6.  I'm sure he can survive a few hits from Hulk, and especially since he has shown some pretty good speed feats as of his current series. Running speedwise he and Kid Flash during their race purposely made the pattern a zig zag as to not finish in a few minutes, even running speed he dwarfs the Hulk. His strength is sufficient it can hurt the Hulk and in conjunction with his speed I don't see why he can't win. He may not put Hulk down in one hit, but the green guy is gonna feel it. And BFR is always an option.

Were the multiple hits from that particular fight on level with any strength feats from current Hulk? No. Has he shown his speed feats more than once? Hulk isn't exactly slow. He has leaped from the west side of the USA to the east instantly by jumping into the planets atmosphere. I never seen any strength feats that suggests he can injure the Hulk badly enough to win. Hulk's steps have almost shattered the entire eastern seaboard and this is when he had no control over his strength. In another strength feat, he has lifted 2 tectonic plates while the planet was burning him alive.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PunkMastaFlex:

Were the multiple hits from that particular fight on level with any strength feats from current Hulk? No

.Does it really matter? No not really, not every punch he throws is gonna have that same force nor is it gonna have the same damage radius.

Has he shown his speed feats more than once? Hulk isn't exactly slow. He has leaped from the west side of the USA to the east instantly by jumping into the planets atmosphere.

Conner is still growing, he isn't a complete Kryptonian yet, this solo series is developing that. Him and KF had a race and would've crossed the globe in minutes, that's alot different than Hulk jumping. Hulk could jump the globe and all that is is just strength  not speed.

Hulk's steps have almost shattered the entire eastern seaboard and this is when he had no control over his strength

Doesn't matter what his steps did, this isn't WWH anyways nor is it Worldbreaker and even if he does he has control over his strength here.

In another strength feat, he has lifted 2 tectonic plates while the planet was burning him alive.

That's not going to help him against vastly faster opponent and an opponent with strength that can hurt or BFR him before he can hit him.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@god_spawn
Some of the times, yes. Otherwise, it's mere speculation. 

I know but his leap has allowed him to cross the US instantly and easily enter the atmosphere within a short time. He's not as slow as some people are making him out to be. 

is it Hulk in general though? Yes. It's current Hulk and his showings. Hulk now has intelligence. He also has the gull to try and challenge Zeus. Not to mention even Banner developed a new ability; energy absorption. Current Hulk and Banner are far different than Savage. 

Hulk can tag him with, a thunderclap or just destroy the continent. I've stated earlier he doesn't have to hit Connor directly to injure him, his strength can indirectly harm Conner as well.
Ruvik_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#119  Edited By Ruvik_

hulk
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PunkMastaFlex: I'm not saying Hulk is slow, I know he jumps far, i know he has super speed to an extent but it isn't anything remotely close to Conner's. Hulk's had trouble tagging Wolverine in the past, I don't see why Conner who is much faster would be much different. 

I haven't seen or heard anything about, please show a scan otherwise I'm gonna call it a pointless ability if he has to grab him to drain him like Red Hulk.

Hulk isn't likely to destroy a continent, morals are on even if he does, Conner can fly out of the atmosphere, not much of a  problem there. A thunderclap is not going to one hit KO Conner either. Conner can take a few hits and his speed is enough to lay off hits before Hulk can hit him. Conner has the speed to BFR him and to avoid any hit Hulk does. 

I will agree with you though if Superboy is actually stupid enough to stand there and brawl with the Hulk he will lose, but more often than not, once again Hulk loses to a much faster opponent with the strength to hurt him and BFR him.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@god_spawn
Would he have trouble tagging Wolverine if he struck in the ground with all his strength? No. The shockwave and reverberation of this will send him flying. And Wolverine is a pis powered character. Thor has stated he was faster than he is. 

Google Hulk respect thread Susanoo comicvine.  

Hulk rampaging would destroy a continent. His steps alone was about to sharrter the east coast. Show me proof of Connors durablity that he can tank Hulks hits and show me other speed feats that he has done that is remotely close to the one where he ran with kid flash. Show me a reaction speed feat too.  

I agree.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PunkMastaFlex: Not everyone of Hulk's steps destroy something, not everyone of Hulk's punches will destroy something. It goes the same for the majority of bricks in comics. Hulk is a PIS powered character too, half of the opponents he fights shouldn't lose to him, Gladiator, Thor, Sentry (stalemate and the other times he has beaten him) etc.  Hulk hasn't reacted to anything at speeds of mach10, he can knock away missles big deal, Conner is faster  he can move  Mach 10, Hulk can't nor is he known for his reflexes to tag things that fast. His durability is enough to hang with Hulk for awhile, he has slugged it out Superboy Prime more than once, and Prime has felt his blows. I'm not disagreeing with anything you say Hulk is capable of, I'm saying since Conner is faster with his recent feats since his powers are still growing, he is still developing in his solo series. As he gets older he's only getting more powerful, durable and faster, It's not really PIS when Superman and Flash can probably cross the globe in less time than minutes in running, so why can't a near 20 year old Kryptonian who was stated to would have cross the globe in minutes fly faster than that? Conner has the speed to BFR Hulk, he has slugged it out with Doomsday, and SBP more than once, he can take a few hits from the Hulk. He can BFR him if he fights smartly, if not he loses, we both agree so I'm gonna leave it at that. You think Hulk takes majority, I think Conner takes majority.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@god_spawn
So Hulk hasn't jumped at speeds of mach 10 before? K then.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PunkMastaFlex: I didn't say he didn't that. He hasn't shown to react to those speeds, nor does he even run or move that fast.
Avatar image for eternalgrandmaster
EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk Wins. Superboy would need to blitz Hulk and K.O and this is a calm Hulk. Other than that Hulk pulls out for the win he'll shortly in the fight become stronger than Superboy then lay a hurting on him....After that it's all down hill.

David_Miller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk, superboy just does not have the strenght to deal with hulk calm or otherwise

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know who to favor..Superboy can speed blitz Hulk and rock him for a second..The problem is Superboy is now where near a full Kryptonian's strength level.Hulk is also more durable than Superboy,so Hulk has some edges..Superboy has some edges to with flight and all.I can't figure out who I put my money on to win..

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By jedog

hulk

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Superbody have super speed and reaction time like the other "Supers"? If so, Hulk doesn't stand a chance.

Yes. And he can just stop Hulks blood flow or simply toss him out like trash into outer space. LOL.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Champion99

Hulk

I haven't seen any impressive speed feats from Superboy in this thread.

His strength isn't anywhere near Hulk's strength.

Hulk has show better durability.

@sodamyat said:
@the_martian said:

Doesn't Superbody have super speed and reaction time like the other "Supers"? If so, Hulk doesn't stand a chance.

Yes. And he can just stop Hulks blood flow or simply toss him out like trash into outer space. LOL.

But he can't.

@god_spawn said:
@PunkMastaFlex: I didn't say he didn't that. He hasn't shown to react to those speeds, nor does he even run or move that fast.

He has.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk easily

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 god_spawn  Moderator

@champion99: Some of those feats weren't even published yet. So they have no bearing on something I said over 3 years ago, and him throwing debris at Vector or catching Jack of Spades wouldn't have changed my mind 3 years ago.

With that said and further knowledge on my part since then, I do think Hulk does win.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk, eventually.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@champion99: Some of those feats weren't even published yet. So they have no bearing on something I said over 3 years ago, and him throwing debris at Vector or catching Jack of Spades wouldn't have changed my mind 3 years ago.

With that said and further knowledge on my part since then, I do think Hulk does win.

Did you read the narration? And do you know how fast jack is?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@champion99: I did read the narration and do. Hulk has also been dodged around by the likes of Spider-Man, Daredevil, Captain America, Wolverine before managing to connect and was being depicted as slower than the Thing and having trouble hitting classic Colossus which is what I based my line of thinking on at the time. The 2 feats you mentioned wouldn't have changed my mind at the time.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superboy

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PreFlashpoint Superboy loses

New 52 Superboy should win

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@champion99: I did read the narration and do. Hulk has also been dodged around by the likes of Spider-Man, Daredevil, Captain America, Wolverine before managing to connect and was being depicted as slower than the Thing and having trouble hitting classic Colossus which is what I based my line of thinking on at the time. The 2 feats you mentioned wouldn't have changed my mind at the time.

Well, there were a lot of other showings of Hulk out speeding all of them before the current scans, but I guess there not needed now.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

hulk eventually

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk smash.

BlackRacer02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If superboy is moral's off then he smashes hulk like he smashed clark kent

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reading some of the comments from long ago is both hilarious and embarrassing.

Anyway Hulk one-shots.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 morpheus_  Moderator

Mismatch.