vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#51  Edited By vuviper

@fangirl101 said:

@vuviper: Red She Hulk was amped at the time, to match the hulk. The Wish being fullfilled was what was bringing the planet back to life. That is all.

How was she amped? And I'm not sure about that, since at least one wish was to wipe Hulk off the face of the earth and we know that the the destruction of her home was part of Umar's wish backfiring.

Normally I'd state that pushing a planet is > than destroying one anyway, but in this case, where he destroys it without really hitting it, it gets even more complicated to try to compare.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@fangirl101 said:

@RyuHayabusa: Superman tried to kill Diana with his sun amped punch. She got right back up. WW has been Ko'd by a stray blast of Martian Vision. Sooooooo, we can say, if we want, that Superman's best punch, is weaker than a stray blast of Martian Vision. You see how that works. Because I see that being done to Marvel Characters alot here. And I'm no fan of the Hulk, So I can't defend him properly. I am WW's greatest fan. I know her well. And I know, Hulk and WW are close in power. Here you go.
http://herochats.com/index.php?topic=65.0

Hulk was chocked by python, Spiderman trolled him, Black panther dodged his attacks. You see how i can low-ball characters too? No one considers you WW's greatest fan so keep telling that to yourself.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By fangirl101
@RyuHayabusa: Oh Dear. You poor thing. Half the scans used here and all over the net, I personally scanned myself, YEARS ago. I am legendary as WW's biggest fan. Don't fool yourself. You nor anyone have anthing this organized and dedicated to Wonder Woman.  http://herochats.com/index.php?topic=11.0 

I am even working on respect Wonder Woman villains threads. This cite is the only cite on the net, that considers Wonder Woman any kind of threat. Every other cite, would laugh at her. And they do. I have spent years building her rep else where. This cite, is very DC centered, and skewed, so I don't have to fight here, about how Awesome WW is. 
RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@fangirl101 said:

@RyuHayabusa: Oh Dear. You poor thing. Half the scans used here and all over the net, I personally scanned myself, YEARS ago. I am legendary as WW's biggest fan. Don't fool yourself. You nor anyone have anthing this organized and dedicated to Wonder Woman. http://herochats.com/index.php?topic=11.0 I am even working on respect Wonder Woman villains threads. This cite is the only cite on the net, that considers Wonder Woman any kind of threat. Every other cite, would laugh at her. And they do. I have spent years building her rep else where. This cite, is very DC centered, and skewed, so I don't have to fight here, about how Awesome WW is.

Thanks for saving me the trouble of scanning. Unlike you, i know the context of those scans. Only site i can think which doesn't consider WW or other DC top tier characters any kind of threat is Lounge.com. Your rep isn't better than Moses Van Dam. You have yet to prove that Hulk can hang with Prime or Sodam. Sentry has super-speed but his feats are nowhere close to Superman let alone Prime.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By lady_liberty

Why is Hulk here? Everyone but him can fly.

Why is he in a battle with Sodam Yat and Superboy Prime? Just.. ouch. This is going to be brutal.

The Sentry? Why is he in a battle that has Sodam Yat and Superboy Prime?

Why are the the only people against Sodam Yat and Superboy Prime? That's insane.

Seriously, here's how this battle goes:

*Superboy Prime rips them in half.*

Sodam Yat: WHYYYY?!?!

*Superboy Prime fights Sodam Yat.*

That's the real battle here.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By fangirl101
@RyuHayabusa: No dear. You must not actually do Battle boarding. The real guys who invented, Herochat, Think Hulk is number 1. I have to argue them DOWN to get WW any credit. Alvero's also doesn't see WW as Thor league. They think she's like Spiderman lvl. Those are battle boards. Not casual readers who base everything upon space cheese. And I know the context of the scans. People use my wording. And my scans. My WW respect threads are the best. And no one can ever deny that. You saying I'm not her greatest fan means nothing, when my work is all over. And even you know, this latest thread has stuff in it, you probably didn't have or know. And I'm NOT done. I don't care about a rep. Who cares about a rep on a comics site? If I did, I would have given up a long time ago, trying to convince people how awesome WW is. Trust me, this site, is the ONLY one, who gives WW credit, and somtimes, I think they give her too much credit. Like they do Flash, and Superman. World Breaker Hulk can hang with Prime and Sodam. Easily enough Prime couldn't never beat the Destroyer. A weaker Hulk stood up to it. So of course a much more powerful Hulk would be on par with Prime at last. And Superspeed means nothing when you get to the high elite lvls of fights. If it did, then Superman would crush Doomsday, since Superman's speed feats way outclass Doomsday's. 
Masterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Masterr

As always, how is Hulk going to react to Prime's speed? Just curious...

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By fangirl101
@Masterr: The same way Wonder Girl did. 
RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@fangirl101 said:Then that guy is probably hulk fanboy. Only old 60 year old fat people think Wonder Woman is spider-man level. They don't know anything about her other than Lynda carter version. Who cares if your respect threads are best? You still don't know how to convince people. Did hulk beat destroyer? In your book getting ass-whooped is feat?World breaker can only hang with these guys if they don't use there other powers.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By fangirl101
@RyuHayabusa: Getting your ass whooped is a feat if you live where you shouldn't. Case in point, Wonder Woman gets her ass beaten by Chaos Rama. The actual force of Chaos. That should have turned her into past. And my job isn't to convince people. People convince themselves of what they want. And no amount of arguing changes people's minds. My job is to have fun, post scans, and get into it with posters like you. I do like the marvel sites better tho. They give Hulk way too much credit, and give Wonder Woman way too little. It makes for more exciting debate. Plus I can cuss people out on those. LOL. 
RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@fangirl101: I would never use such thing to prove my point. That is the difference between me and insecure posters. It is a good feat but you can't say Hulk wins because he survived.

. Plus I can cuss people out on those. LOL.

Insanity

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By lady_liberty

I do agree that people fail to give Diana enough credit. I think a lot of it is that people don't know how to value different abilities.

Diana is like the Anderson Silva of the comics world. She's probably not the most skilled person alive, but she's pretty damn close. When you add in her speed, strength, durability and equipment and she becomes a devastating fighter.

In my personal opinion the reason people short sell Diana is because they don't properly evaluate the benefits of skill. Bricks normally fight with hand to hand combat. Skill is the ability to land attacks, and successfully defend against attacks for the most part. This means she is going to greatly outclass nearly anyone in the number of hits landed, versus the number of hits revived. Over the period of the fight she will take far less damage, and inflict far more the someone else in her power class.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jeanroygrant

@fangirl101 said:

@jeanroygrant: Wonder Girl did. And she lasted a long time. And she isn't even no where near as strong as Even Supergirl. Sooooooo

PIS.