• 63 results
fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fangirl101

In character. No stupid things like speed blitz to death, which NEVER happens in comics. Ever. Not in fights like these. No Void tentacle rape. Which was a one time thing, that only happened because Molecule Man has self esteem issues. Sentry can void out tho. To do other things like break bones, and hit harder, etc. Sodam Yat has the Ion power. This is World Breaker Hulk. The one that destroyed Top tiers with Red She Hulk by colliding. 

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By eatmore_payless

Sadam Yat? is that the fat guy from Iraq?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Emperorb777

Either of Team 1 solo

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

Team 1

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By fangirl101
@Immortal777: No way could they solo Voided Sentry and World Breaker Hulk. That is just silliness. And I'm a DC fanatic. 
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Emperorb777

@fangirl101: Prime has faced way worse then these two he survived a galaxy busting attack WTF can they do to harm him and Yat is Superman with ION boost who was the only one who could go toe to toe with Prime.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

This is ridiculous. Sodam Yat might've been unimpressive as Ion, but that doesn't change the fact that neither member of the Marvel team have a legitimate chance of actually hurting him. Adding SBP to the mix is just overkill.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fangirl101
@Immortal777: Um. Hulk destroyed a planet and several top tiers without even touching them. And Prime also had trouble with Superboy and Wonder Girl by herself. So don't act as if Prime is just all high's and no lows. Or I'll show the teen titans kicking his face in. 
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Emperorb777

@fangirl101: Teen Titans beating Prime can't be taken seriously or you have to admit that the JLA, JSA,Doom Patrol,Lantern corp,Sinestro corp,Guardians,ION are all weaker than the Titans who Prime stomped when he first fought them. Hulk destroying a planet will do what in this fight leave him stranded in space. All those top tiers would die fighting Prime.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By fangirl101
@Immortal777: So you just ignore the low showings of the characters you like, and hype up the low showings of characters you don't like. That is basically what you are doing. No, Teen titans is taken just as serious as all of Prime's showings. It's called his AVERAGE. 
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Emperorb777

@fangirl101: No its called PIS, WIS

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By fangirl101
@Immortal777: No it's called, I like this character, I will dismiss his low showings, I don't like this character, so I will hype up his low showings. That is what it's called. And Since I'm pretty new, I can see it clear as day. Bias is bias. I see it all the time on cites that do it to DC characters. And you guys do it here, to Marvel Characters, a lot. A whole lot. 
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Emperorb777

@fangirl101: I don't care how you feel about Comicvine and your dislike of how things are done here if you don't like it leave.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By fangirl101
@Immortal777: Honey, don't tell me what to do. I'm telling you how it is and what it looks like and what you are doing. Don't like it, prove me wrong. Show me that you are NOT being biased. Or accept that you are and we can move on.
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Emperorb777

@fangirl101: Honey, I really don't care if you think I'm biased thats your problem I don't have to prove a thing to you.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By fangirl101
@Immortal777: You already proved alot to me. :)
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Emperorb777

@fangirl101: Thats nice whatever makes you happy.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By fangirl101
@Immortal777: Being right, makes me happy. 
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Emperorb777

@fangirl101: Illusions of grandeur will do that to you.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By fangirl101
@Immortal777: Says the biased poster who has illusions of fairness. 
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Emperorb777

@fangirl101: Nice comeback.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By HolySerpent

Prime and ion stomps

Avatar image for big_blue_cheese
big_blue_cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By big_blue_cheese

all squabbles aside, team 1 takes it.

Killerjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killerjax

@Immortal777 said:

@fangirl101: Teen Titans beating Prime can't be taken seriously or you have to admit that the JLA, JSA,Doom Patrol,Lantern corp,Sinestro corp,Guardians,ION are all weaker than the Titans who Prime stomped when he first fought them. Hulk destroying a planet will do what in this fight leave him stranded in space. All those top tiers would die fighting Prime.

Had the JLA gone overboard and wanted Prime dead. Prime would be dead. A Bloodlusted superman would stomp all over Superboy prime no? People need to understand that though it is PIS, CIS, WIS and all the stupidities you can think of, it cant be used as a logical reason behind characters low and high showings. Though sometimes it goes overboard like Hulk tagging SS lol You just need to find that average.

Anyway, I think Sodam and Prime should take this, Sodam was unimpressive as Ion because of his inexperience as a host and his inexperience under a yellow sun. Give him years on earth and he would beat Prime to a pulp.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1 stomps with ease

Masterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Masterr

Actually, the speed blitzing thing DOES happen in comics and has been proven already. About the marvel and DC bias, there is a little bit of everything here and not everyone is like that. Anyway, team 1 wins. Though I like the Hulk, there is nothing really he can do, even if Prime can't just blitz him, Hulk isn't a physical match to him, and while Ion takes care of Sentry, Prime could just come to help.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By fangirl101
@Masterr: Prime couldn't even take care of Wonder Girl. Twice. Sooooo, he may have some problems with World Breaker Hulk. Who can vaporize top tiers without even hitting them. And Speed blitzing does NOT happen in comics all the time. And even if it does, Hulk does well against Speedsters most times. It's called averages. 
Masterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Masterr

@fangirl101 said:

@Masterr: Prime couldn't even take care of Wonder Girl. Twice. Sooooo, he may have some problems with World Breaker Hulk. Who can vaporize top tiers without even hitting them. And Speed blitzing does NOT happen in comics all the time. And even if it does, Hulk does well against Speedsters most times. It's called averages.

And yet he took care of ION, matched Monarch, killed 30+ GLs, was a match of two supermen and I could go on, he's had his high and low showings, but the fact that he is a superman level being, a kryptonian, makes it very difficult to believe Hulk could beat him. See, the thing is, you said that speed blitzing never happens in comics, and you were very specific to say "Ever". Then you said in "fights like these", what do you mean by fights like these?

Anyway, when you say that world breaker hulk destroys top tiers, who are you referring to? Which speedsters are you referring to? Are they Flash-level speedsters?

What do you mean by "averages" though?

Masterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Masterr

It is Sodam by the way, not Sadam.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By blackadamFTW

Team 1 stomps quite hard.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jayfournines

The boy who beats up reality and the daxamite with the GL ring take this

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#32  Edited By TDK_1997

This is just overkill.

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By chriconz123

Spite. Overkill. Curbstomp.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jeanroygrant

Team 1 stomps. You should never take on Superboy Prime on physically...never. Bad idea!

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By fangirl101
@jeanroygrant: Wonder Girl did. And she lasted a long time. And she isn't even no where near as strong as Even Supergirl. Sooooooo
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vuviper

@fangirl101 said:

@Immortal777: So you just ignore the low showings of the characters you like, and hype up the low showings of characters you don't like. That is basically what you are doing. No, Teen titans is taken just as serious as all of Prime's showings. It's called his AVERAGE.

And even if we took the average it'd by high enough to solo

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

superboy showed more durable than him from whaqt i've seen.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RyuHayabusa

Now i m convinced that you are troll.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By fangirl101
@RyuHayabusa: A troll is anyone who disagrees with the majority right? 
RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@fangirl101: Hulk is dead weight. what is gonna do, destroy planet? Everyone can fly except hulk, Hulk is useless in this. Sentry is fast and he can fly but this physical stats aren't enough to beat Prime or Sodam.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

another thread .... decaying .... and dying .... slowly and painfully .... for the same reason as all the others started like this ..... There is nothing more to say here except ... where is the rating system on this .... somebody neg something ....

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By fangirl101
@RyuHayabusa: Wait. Yat is only a Daxamite. Most of them aren't as strong as Superman. Close but not there. And Prime, likes to fight. He will see WB Hulk and want to fight. WB hulk is extremely strong even at his hase. It took prime with a gaurdian amp to destroy a planet. Tho he could move them without it. 
RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@fangirl101: Moving>>>>>Destroying. Prime also likes to kill, Superman would beat down wb hulk 9/10 but prime would slaughter him 10/10.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By fangirl101
@RyuHayabusa: Superman would beat down World breaker hulk? No. He wouldn't. Not at all. Superman couldn't even manage to kill Wonder Woman who was holding back. World Breaker Hulk is more powerful, and more durable than Standard Wonder Woman. 
RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@fangirl101: Durability feats of Wb hulk? Superman will be able to see hulk's strike in slow motion and evade them effortlessly. Can Hulk tank Superman's heat vision?

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By fangirl101
@RyuHayabusa: Of course. World breaker? The same guy who took Sentry's full on power? The same guy who took on Zom Strange? What do you think? Hulk destroyed a planet just by running into someone else. Over and over. 
RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@fangirl101: World War hulk fought Sentry and he didn't actually beat him. Hulk was severally injured by sentry. You can't even prove how powerful sentry's attacks are compared to Superman's. Destroying planet is durability feat?

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vuviper

@fangirl101 said:

@RyuHayabusa: Of course. World breaker? The same guy who took Sentry's full on power? The same guy who took on Zom Strange? What do you think? Hulk destroyed a planet just by running into someone else. Over and over.

Wasn't Zom strange beaten by Skaar and Hiroim too though? I think the whole circumstances of people's wishes being fulfilled(or counter fulfilled) might have played into the fact that the planet constantly was being destroyed. Red She Hulk was stated to be as powerful as Hulk at that time, and I don't think she's incredibly powerful. I also don't know if the whole plane being magical changes the physics a bit.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By fangirl101
@vuviper: Red She Hulk was amped at the time, to match the hulk. The Wish being fullfilled was what was bringing the planet back to life. That is all. 
fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By fangirl101
@RyuHayabusa: Superman tried to kill Diana with his sun amped punch. She got right back up. WW has been Ko'd by a stray blast of Martian Vision. Sooooooo, we can say, if we want, that Superman's best punch, is weaker than a stray blast of Martian Vision. You see how that works. Because I see that being done to Marvel Characters alot here. And I'm no fan of the Hulk, So I can't defend him properly. I am WW's greatest fan. I know her well. And I know, Hulk and WW are close in power. Here you go.  
http://herochats.com/index.php?topic=65.0